VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2004 #1
Sumadinac

Default A jew in prison story

--found this funny story--

quote:

This lawyer friend of mine, a good Jewish kid, got busted for driving while intoxicated. He ends up in a cell with Tyson who just had the squabble with Mitch Green.

He says Tyson was very decent and mild-mannered. He says they talked about old fighters, stocks and bonds, girls, and other stuff.

But, after lights out, he said it all changed...

My boy says that Tyson started looking at him all wierd. Then after a while, comes over to him, and asks, "Do you wanna be the huthband... or the wife?"

My boy Jimmy, caught a bit off-guard, replies, "Hey, I'm just a lawyer, I don't know anything about that prison stuff, man"

Mike then comes a step closer to him, and asks, "You gonna be the huthband... or the wife?"

Jimmy, by this time getting a bit nervous, replies, "Uh... Mike, I really don't get into that kind of stuff... you know..."

By this time, Mike is face to face with Jimmy and asks one more time, in a much more serious tone, "You wanna be the huthband, or the wife."

Jimmy having resigned himself to the inevitable, replies, "Ok... uh... I think I'll prefer... the husband."

To which Mike replies, "Ok... here... be a good huthband and come thuck your wife's dick..."
--
Yeah apparantly this 6'6 350lb black dude called 'Tiny' challenged him and Tyson gave him a left hook and broke his jaw and kncoked him unconcsious or something. Dont know if it true though.
---
I heard Tyson got raped by Tiny.... However I have a hard time believeing that because Tyson has a temper and it would take at least 10 men to hold him down if not more.
Tyson had alot of friends in prison who would do his dirty work because they didnt want the former heavyweight champion doing menial tasks.
--

Thread