VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Sports
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 8th, 2016 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Arrogant, loudmouth, disrespectful, showoff nigger QB very humble after Super Bowl 50 loss

I am really not an NFL fan. I do however follow games online play by play if I have nothing else to do and generally on Sundays I don't have much else to do except post my hateful racism online. Anyone that follows BRO football knows that Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton is the most arrogant, loudmouth, disrespectful, showboating nigger in a league full of arrogant, loudmouth, disrespectful, showboating niggers. He even disrespected other nigger QBs when he played the race card this past week. BUT after the Denver Broncos beat the Panthers 24-10 in Super Bowl 50 in a great defensive performance his attitude and demeanor was quite the opposite. Here's Cameron Jerrell "Cam" Newton in his post game interview. OH it is so sweet having that uppity nigger taken down many notches AND have him show how unsportsmanlike he really is, win OR lose. Remember, millions of Whites worship the fucking ground these goddamn steroid pumped apes drag their knuckles on.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...game-interview

Last edited by Ironguard1940; February 8th, 2016 at 07:43 PM.

Old February 9th, 2016 #2
Crowe

I didn't watch the stupor bowl, but I heard that nigger got sacked 7 times in the game. Sounds like that nigger got zoo keep'd. I bet he was mad. I can hear him cussing "dat rayciss YT be puttin a nigga down like we b slaves N sheit!"

Old February 10th, 2016 #3
Sean Gruber

I haven't seen anyone celebrating Peyton Manning's fantastic Super Bowl win. That was an incredible career high--yet the media are barely mentioning it. The only thing about it that I saw was headlined as follows: "Manning at peace after Superbowl," a line you would expect only if he lost.

By contrast, if the Panthers had won, you can bet that it would be Nigger Newton 24/7 for the next two months. Jew-run and jew-infested ESPN would be licking his feet and nominating him for God and the Nobel Prize.

It's almost as if the jews who run the media have something against Whites...

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 10th, 2016 at 05:15 PM.

Old February 12th, 2016 #4
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
It's almost as if the jews who run the media have something against Whites...
this is an attempt at being facetious right?

Dr. William Pierce

Old February 14th, 2016 #5
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by confederate View Post
this is an attempt at being facetious right?
You got it, sir!

Less talk, more action

Thread