Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2009 #1
sammy bowe

Default "spinal tap" anti white film

I have just watched the Anti-White film "Spinal Tap" again and i saw it in a different light once you realise who is behind it and the anti white agenda. The main man who is the jewey eyed sly kike "Christopher Guest" who really lays into white rock and the culture of white rock musicians in general and in this has a go at the Brits and makes the white man look ridicoulous in just about every aspect of white rock music. I have seen this guy interviewed before and he is such a frigging phoney its untrue and you can see in his sly kikey eyes that he is already working out the answers before you have asked him the questions which is a noticible kike trait. I saw him interviewed and he said he got the idea for the film from watching a british band of white rockers in an airport lounge which is just the sly kikey way of having an excuse to take the piss and making the white man look stupid with this film as he knows that guitar based music is mainly white and always will be and what he hates really is the massive white cultural scene it is as muds will never listen to it or follow it. Their true colours came right at the end of the film after all the white bashing when the group said their music was "Racist" in the final interview just to rub it in, but what i would like to ask the twat is when is he going to direct a film about a bunch of "Thick black rappers" and take the piss out of them......answers on a postcard.............

Old May 24th, 2009 #2
Martin James
Banned

I used to think this jew Christopher Guest was queer, but he is married to Jamie Lee Curtis. I saw him on Leno a while back and he came off as a snobby faggot. His fans are mostly detached upper middle class effete liberal women.

He likes to make mockumentaries; typically jewish, he cannot create original material but can only mock others. He's incapable of making a normal film because his whole creative process is driven by his desire to humiliate and shame White people.

Old May 24th, 2009 #3
COTW
Overseer

Default Unable to watch it

I never could sit through more than two minutes of that stupid movie.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old May 24th, 2009 #4
John in Woodbridge

Are you kidding? Spinal Tap is a great and original comedy. You have to be able to appreciate very dry humor though.

Old May 24th, 2009 #5
Curtis Stone

The whole rock and roll scene was invented for us by kikes and the reason they did it was to make our kids drop to the negro level, which they did.

Old May 24th, 2009 #6
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
The whole rock and roll scene was invented for us by kikes and the reason they did it was to make our kids drop to the negro level, which they did.
Is that movie in your sig, Blood on the Menorah, an actually movie? It's not listed on IMDB's site or on Mitchum's filmography.

Old May 24th, 2009 #7
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Is that movie in your sig, Blood on the Menorah, an actually movie? It's not listed on IMDB's site or on Mitchum's filmography.
It's one of the movies that will never be made because we live under Jewish Supremacy.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #8
White Winger

Especially, at the very end,with about a minute or so left,while the credits are rolling; their asked (Paraphrasing): "Your audiences are always 100% White, do you think that makes you racist?" or some bullshit like that.

Old June 24th, 2009 #9
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Are you kidding? Spinal Tap is a great and original comedy.
I thought it was funny too.

Old June 24th, 2009 #10
Igor Alexander

Default Bad News

Spinal Tap is pretty much a rip-off of a mockumentary called Bad News Tour, starring British comedians Rik Mayall, Ade Edmondson, Nigel Planer, and a few others (there's also a sequel called More Bad News). I think it's actually funnier than Spinal Tap, but then I'm a fan of Mayall and Edmondson.

Here's a clip of a TV appearance they did:

Excerpt from Bad News Tour - "Warriors of Genghis Khan":

Excerpt from More Bad News -

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 24th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

Thread