VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 29th, 2012 #21
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

What a great opportunity to start shooting a bunch of entitled shitheads. I'm jealous, what a great opportunity. Don't waste it my east coast brothers.

The niggers already know this,the affirmative blacktion police, can't catch a cold, so have at it,lol.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 29th, 2012 #22
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
What a great opportunity to start shooting a bunch of entitled shitheads. I'm jealous, what a great opportunity. Don't waste it my east coast brothers.

The niggers already know this,the affirmative blacktion police, can't catch a cold, so have at it,lol.
Just called a friend that lives right in the middle of things very close to Manhattan, but not in that borough exactly. He said that there are a ton of police out in full force, looking like they mean business. No power working from as far as he could see from his apartment window. No one out on the streets except the police.

Maybe our Brother Joe Adams who lives in New York could try and fill us in better?

Hope you are safe everyone, my Brothers and Sisters.

Old October 29th, 2012 #23
Fred O'Malley
Banned

In New Orleans, during Katrina, the kwaps were beating up little old white widows and taking their guns away while letting the niggers keep theirs. In Jefferson Parish, the police were providing ammunition to whites, despite FEMA's protests.

Now that we all know the score down here, we stay locked, cocked and ready to rock. Everybody I know has tons of guns and ammo, and they are prepared to use them. Even the kwaps know this, and they're very respectful during any hurricane event.

FEMA & DHS tyrants will learn very quickly that they are outnumbered & out gunned. If I see a black jump suit acting aggressively during a catastrophic event, I'll put a hole in it, so will my friends.

You must know when the time is right to defend yourselves.

Old October 29th, 2012 #24
Joe_Smith

Chelsea, Union Square, and Wall Street are being swept away by the wind and rain. I hope all those faggots, jews, and communists are ok!

http://youtu.be/kGTY-7e3iT0

Old October 29th, 2012 #25
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
In New Orleans, during Katrina, the kwaps were beating up little old white widows and taking their guns away while letting the niggers keep theirs. In Jefferson Parish, the police were providing ammunition to whites, despite FEMA's protests.

Now that we all know the score down here, we stay locked, cocked and ready to rock. Everybody I know has tons of guns and ammo, and they are prepared to use them. Even the kwaps know this, and they're very respectful during any hurricane event.

FEMA & DHS tyrants will learn very quickly that they are outnumbered & out gunned. If I see a black jump suit acting aggressively during a catastrophic event, I'll put a hole in it, so will my friends.

You must know when the time is right to defend yourselves.
I heard (not verified, maybe you can help me with this) that before/during Katrina that Government agents were going door to door (in White neighborhoods, don't know about non-White neighborhoods) and trying to trick them into temporarily giving up their guns. They tried to make it sound mandatory. The ones that did (older people probably, from growing up in the era that police/government were the 'good guys') tried to get them back when the SHTF and were denied. The people that refused, said no I'm not giving you anything, after much hassle they were just forced to sign a paper saying they refused and then left alone, along with their guns.

Ever hear about that?

Old October 29th, 2012 #26
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeOfGDNY View Post
Chelsea, Union Square, and Wall Street are being swept away by the wind and rain. I hope all those faggots, jews, and communists are ok!

http://youtu.be/kGTY-7e3iT0
I agree. Just looked at pictures of sandbags and armed guards outside of the New York Stock Exchange. They shut it down except for electronic trading.

And I was just about to post a video and then decided to look at yours first... great minds think alike apparently. This is what I was about to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2IAJFCxAP_Y

Old October 29th, 2012 #27
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
I heard (not verified, maybe you can help me with this) that before/during Katrina that Government agents were going door to door (in White neighborhoods, don't know about non-White neighborhoods) and trying to trick them into temporarily giving up their guns. They tried to make it sound mandatory. The ones that did (older people probably, from growing up in the era that police/government were the 'good guys') tried to get them back when the SHTF and were denied. The people that refused, said no I'm not giving you anything, after much hassle they were just forced to sign a paper saying they refused and then left alone, along with their guns.

Ever hear about that?
The nigger mayor gave police an order to confiscate all guns, being a communist himself. The kwaps went after whites because they weren't as likely to fire on them. Cowards! The guns were destroyed and never were the rightful owners compensated.

Old October 29th, 2012 #28
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
The nigger mayor gave police an order to confiscate all guns, being a communist himself. The kwaps went after whites because they weren't as likely to fire on them. Cowards! The guns were destroyed and never were the rightful owners compensated.

Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation - YouTube
Holy shit. I never knew that the guns were destroyed and no one compensated!! I thought they got them back after the danger of being raped/murdered/beaten half to death was over.

Well I'll tell you what, all of those people that believed their government was still good.. got the shock of a lifetime. And hopefully will never let it happen again.

Scary stuff, when the people that are supposed to represent you would rather see you maimed, murdered or raped rather than shoot some worthless black looter that just crawled through your window after he sliced the screen open with a kitchen knife.

Old October 29th, 2012 #29
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The whole country learned a valuable lesson.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; October 29th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Old October 29th, 2012 #30
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The way I see it, is we're all going to die anyway, you might as well make it count for something. Take as many enemies with you as you can.

Old October 29th, 2012 #31
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I'm going to tell you another true story about Katrina.

FEMA went into Jefferson Parish and chopped the sheriff's emergency communications antenna leads. Sheriff Harry Lee sent techs to repair the lines, and placed a couple of sniper teams on them. He sent a message to the FEMA tyrant, it read:

"If FEMA tries to send agents into Jefferson Parish, without white flags on their antennas, we will send them back to you in body bags."

Harry Lee died in '06, he was a great man and missed by all of us, except the niggers. I might add, Harry Lee was a nip.

Jefferson Parish is where David Duke and I grew up.

Old October 30th, 2012 #32
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Fred, I remember hearing a story about Harry Lee. Seems he wanted to build a huge fence to separate Orleans Parish from Jefferson Parish. The nigger mayor at the time chimped out & rallied the coons and llibtards and so the fence was never built.

Old October 30th, 2012 #33
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in CT View Post
Fred, I remember hearing a story about Harry Lee. Seems he wanted to build a huge fence to separate Orleans Parish from Jefferson Parish. The nigger mayor at the time chimped out & rallied the coons and llibtards and so the fence was never built.
I don't know about that, since we had a moat (a/k/a the parish line canal).

They asked Harry Lee to run for governer, he said "why be a mere governor, when I'm the king of this parish?" He kept the niggers in checkmate at all times. He was the most well respected politician I ever knew. His second in command, Jimmy Miller, was a good friend of my father's. My father initiated and ran the NOPD intelligence division until he retired. His job was mainly to keep tabs on the mob operating in New Orleans. Carlos Marcello and his band of cut throats. My dad was the smartest man I ever knew and the most honorable. He never colored the truth, never spun anything, told it the way it was, no matter the consequences.

Old October 30th, 2012 #34
Ed in CT
Good Guy

I found this article in the nigger magazine Jet. It's from March '87.

Old October 30th, 2012 #35
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

The eye of the storm went right over my head and we didn't even lose power..... GEIGH

Old October 30th, 2012 #36
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
The eye of the storm went right over my head and we didn't even lose power..... GEIGH
I knew that, 80-100 mph wind ain't shit. What you're gonna have to deal with is the snow coming behind it, there are 20 foot drifts in places.

Old October 30th, 2012 #37
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in CT View Post
I found this article in the nigger magazine Jet. It's from March '87.
That's the first time I heard of it.

Old October 30th, 2012 #38
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Just lots of rain in our area. Most schools are on a two hour delay, if not closed. I was supposed to be working in Ohio today, but the facillity is closed as well. We have some flooding in the usual/prone areas. The only issue we face is, with all the rain the past several days, our septic and leech bed is flooded.

Old October 30th, 2012 #39
Steven L. Akins
Banned

50 homes in Queens neighborhood have been destroyed in a Sandy related fire:

Old October 30th, 2012 #40
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

It would appear NYC took a beating, mostly due to flooding...... The Jersey shore towns were under water all night. Despite the Govenor's nagging to evacuate Atlantic City, the local niggers there went to local shelters and are trapped by feet of water and I'm just waiting for the hand wringing to begin.

On a posotive note those niggers never came inland to my area, and sharks are being spotted in the streets... (seriously)

Tags
black looters, nj coastline, ny thefts, sandy looters

Thread