VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2007 #1
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Default Orc Bikers Terrorize Baltimore Streets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAA28sfKmiY

Old May 11th, 2007 #2
Peer Fischer

I think a chain across the road (not our Chain) might put a damper on their little shenanigans.

Old May 11th, 2007 #3
Chain

GD, jigs on rigs! That was one of the funniest vids I've seen in several days. Underaged niglets, some of them-- right on that lousy, dangerous embanked jigaboo race track that encircles Baltimore.. No helmets, no headlights, no license plates, no insurance, no cops (dey be afraid!). no America. I'm lovin' it! I love this game! I hope the VNNF vid crew will send this one around the world on You Tube. We should rack upo around 50,000 hits in two to three weeks tops with top orangutan raw footage like thiis.

Old May 11th, 2007 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 11th, 2007 #5
Chain

That's gonna look real nice and funny in our vids, Cowboy Zeke. Thx.

Old May 11th, 2007 #6
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

This video is very illustrative of the concept of anarcho-tyranny as defined by Sam Francis and recently discussed on Goyfire:

The result of anarcho-tyranny is that government swells in power, criminals are not controlled, and law-abiding citizens wind up being repressed by the state and attacked by thugs.

As the video illustrates, the wilding, nigger beasts on bikes aren't aggressively pursued. Instead, the law enforcement edifice assumes a passive stance towards rectifying a very real problem, and even uses quasi-academics ("push theory") to justify inaction.

The same law enforcement system that would stiffly punish an unlicensed and/or uninsured white driver allows boons on non-street-legal bikes to basically do as they please. Ain't AmeriKwa grand?

Old May 11th, 2007 #7
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Dem niggas is cra-zee!

This is the kind of thing that will spread across the country once other inner-city niggers catch wind of the latest thang. Dirt bikes are cheap, easy to maintain, and plentiful. Look for E-Z Ryde motorized orc cavalry coming to a hood near you. But with all love, not anger.

Great vid.

United Trenches? Oooooooooooookay.

Old May 11th, 2007 #8
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith View Post
This video is very illustrative of the concept of anarcho-tyranny as defined by Sam Francis and recently discussed on Goyfire:

The result of anarcho-tyranny is that government swells in power, criminals are not controlled, and law-abiding citizens wind up being repressed by the state and attacked by thugs.

As the video illustrates, the wilding, nigger beasts on bikes aren't aggressively pursued. Instead, the law enforcement edifice assumes a passive stance towards rectifying a very real problem, and even uses quasi-academics ("push theory") to justify inaction.

The same law enforcement system that would stiffly punish an unlicensed and/or uninsured white driver allows boons on non-street-legal bikes to basically do as they please. Ain't AmeriKwa grand?
Good points, but the problem for the police is that they can't chase them. You can't pursue a dirt bike unless you are on a dirt bike. Those bikes can go almost anywhere and as you saw, some of those nig-nogs have real ability. Doing a wheelie going 65 down the highway may be stupid as hell, but it does take balls to take such a risk. A little too much on the throttle and that nigger is bound for the emergency room.

The only thing they can do is get a bunch of their motorcycle cops trained on something like a KLR 650 or other "enduro" on or off-road motorcycle.

Then they can pursue. But they can't use force on the nigger for its "safety". And they can only get one at a time. I guess what the forces of justice will have to do is use helicopters and follow them until they head to their garages. Then confiscate the bike and arrest the boo. Hell, they might have to call in military satellites.

This is a really surprising development to me.

Old May 11th, 2007 #9
BuffScotsman

I agree wtih your posts oy ze hate. I've argued a few years back the best transport in a revolution would be dirt bikes.. little fuel, can go anywhere.

My stock in Japan is going to do well if this catches on.. Somewhere in the index is Kawasaki, Yammaha, Suzuki.

Old May 11th, 2007 #10
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Good points, but the problem for the police is that they can't chase them. You can't pursue a dirt bike unless you are on a dirt bike. Those bikes can go almost anywhere and as you saw, some of those nig-nogs have real ability. Doing a wheelie going 65 down the highway may be stupid as hell, but it does take balls to take such a risk. A little too much on the throttle and that nigger is bound for the emergency room.

The only thing they can do is get a bunch of their motorcycle cops trained on something like a KLR 650 or other "enduro" on or off-road motorcycle.

Then they can pursue. But they can't use force on the nigger for its "safety". And they can only get one at a time. I guess what the forces of justice will have to do is use helicopters and follow them until they head to their garages. Then confiscate the bike and arrest the boo. Hell, they might have to call in military satellites.

This is a really surprising development to me.
It would be cheaper to shoot them.

Old May 11th, 2007 #11
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith View Post

Yup. This is how big jew controls Whitey -- loose the niggers on White folks while aggressively enforcing all laws against them.

Thread