Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who is more worthless ?
niggers 14 41.18%
spics 4 11.76%
equally worthless 16 47.06%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 17th, 2007 #1
J. Huston
Banned

Default Niggers Or Spics - Who Is More Worthless ?

Niggers Or
Spics - Who Is
More
Worthless ?

Old February 17th, 2007 #2
J. Huston
Banned

Fuck the bitch who sent this thread to Nutzpah !

Old February 17th, 2007 #3
Subrosa
Banned

Where is that moderator, anyway?

Old February 17th, 2007 #4
veronese_dissident

Thumbs down Mexishits Are From Shitxico

Spics are the greater threat for a host of reasons (with a few exceptions; White Cubans, etc.). They infest urban, suburban, rural, and farms areas! They bridge the gap of all races, which makes them a greater gene threat. America only had 5% of the total number of slaves in the New World (according to the 'Black Almanac'), the other 95% mostly just melted into the populations of so-called "Latin-America." Mexicans, who are not at all regarded as "black," are actually predominently descended from the primative phenotype of Australoidic Indians, with Caucasian admixture, and with a significant amount of Negroid genes (about 10% within 70% of them according to the American Journal of Human Biology) from both West Africa and New Guinea (is it any wonder why they are the way they are??). Just when you may think that these mongrelized fuckers sound bad enough, they're is a sizeable amount of Jewish in the Mexican mix as well (Andalucia was one of the great concentrations ever before the Inquisition), along with various other admixes like Pygmy (from the Philipines) or even Arab. Since they're not factionalized to speak of (Mexicans/C. Americans), quasi-Caucasian ones need to be purged as much as the others. I was born and raised in California. I'll just say that Mexicans are to me, what Zionists are to Palestinians!

Old February 17th, 2007 #5
Subrosa
Banned

Yeah, but the question was "who is more worthless", not the greater threat. I agree, Mexishits are a far greater threat than niggers are.

Old February 18th, 2007 #6
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I third that, as a whole the mexicans are far more dangerous.. niggers don't really know why they're mad, but the spics are on a mission. They have overtaken and completely changed large, ever-spreading areas of Dallas/Fort Worth(and everywhere else around here). Now there are taquerias everywhere and those little fuckers with the jingling ice cream carts, every product in the store has spanish translations on it, half of the billboards, half of our radio stations, television stations.. even areas that aren't overtaken have a large number of mexican businesses, the whole goddamn state is salsa flavored.

Old February 18th, 2007 #7
1st Edu

Lightbulb

JEWS

Who has got 10 of millions of white females of child bearing age to give thier wombs and souls to niggers?

jews

Old February 20th, 2007 #8
WIP

Mestizos/mullatos are a bigger threat yes, but niggers are the epitome of worthless. At least the spics work for their money instead of living off wellfare.

Old February 20th, 2007 #9
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

What about a Puerto Rican that speaks Yiddish? Can't get any more worthless than that.

That tells me some asshole was BUTTHURT by my post.

Old February 20th, 2007 #10
Strader

Niggers are the lowest form of humanity on the face of the earth.

Old February 21st, 2007 #11
Princzessin

Every race knows that niggers are, well... niggers.
Spicks are a threat for reasons stated by veronese_dissident. They are the more hostile of the two races. Although, Mexican is a hybrid race.
They're both a plague.

Old February 21st, 2007 #12
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

As Andrew Dice Clay once said: "A spic's just a nigger with straight hair." I agree, so you know how I voted...

Old February 21st, 2007 #13
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

well, blacks have the lower IQ and higher crime rate between the two. Hispanics also have surpassed blacks in many areas even though with them there is a language barrier that blacks do not have.

Quote:
third that, as a whole the mexicans are far more dangerous.. niggers don't really know why they're mad, but the spics are on a mission. They have overtaken and completely changed large, ever-spreading areas of Dallas/Fort Worth(and everywhere else around here).
Correct. And the black birthrate is not skyrocketing.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; February 21st, 2007 at 02:34 PM.

Old February 21st, 2007 #14
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Goddess View Post
with them there is a language barrier that blacks do not have.
Apparently you haven't tried communicating with any niggers lately.

Old February 21st, 2007 #15
Strader

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis View Post
As Andrew Dice Clay once said: "A spic's just a nigger with straight hair." I agree, so you know how I voted...
Andrew Dice Clay is a Jew.

Old February 21st, 2007 #16
Guard Dog 88
Banned

Come on! niggers win HANDS DOWN!

Even the niggers with supposedly higher IQs suffer from sort of brain block that is peculiar to niggers. I have never in my dealings with countless niggers ever encountered ONE, not even doctors and lawyers, that didn't manage to fuck things up one way or another.

The entire lot of niggerdumb is worse than worthless since 1964 and LBJ (lousy blow job) when we were forced to hire these worthless wastes and work doubly hard to fix the constant fuck-ups they accomplish on whatever job they have, be it garbage man or doctor.

Old February 21st, 2007 #17
Guard Dog 88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
Apparently you haven't tried communicating with any niggers lately.
She can always try it with you.

Good luck, Hitler Goddess, you're gonna need it.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #18
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strader View Post
Andrew Dice Clay is a Jew.
And so he is...

Still I agree with him -- even if he is indeed himself a fuckin' putrid, parasitic, steaming pile of dogshit on an even lower rung than the animals his race has unleashed upon us.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #19
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronese_dissident View Post
Spics are the greater threat for a host of reasons (with a few exceptions; White Cubans, etc.). They infest urban, suburban, rural, and farms areas! They bridge the gap of all races, which makes them a greater gene threat. America only had 5% of the total number of slaves in the New World (according to the 'Black Almanac'), the other 95% mostly just melted into the populations of so-called "Latin-America." Mexicans, who are not at all regarded as "black," are actually predominantly descended from the primitive phenotype of Australoidic Indians, with Caucasian admixture, and with a significant amount of Negroid genes (about 10% within 70% of them according to the American Journal of Human Biology) from both West Africa and New Guinea (is it any wonder why they are the way they are??). Just when you may think that these mineralized fuckers sound bad enough, they're is a sizable amount of Jewish in the Mexican mix as well (Andalucia was one of the great concentrations ever before the Inquisition), along with various other admixes like Pygmy (from the Philippines) or even Arab. Since they're not factionalized to speak of (Mexicans/C. Americans), quasi-Caucasian ones need to be purged as much as the others. I was born and raised in California. I'll just say that Mexicans are to me, what Zionists are to Palestinians!

In addition to this great post, I'll say I personally have more contempt for spics because they are recent willing immigrant invaders and illegal ones at that. These Zambo and Australoidic Indians have are some of the UGLIEST short squat women on the planet!!!

Blacks are just as big a pain in the ass as spics. However they have been here for 200 to 300 years and were brought here in chains. Blacks at least entertain us on the football field and in the entertainment industry. Small consolation when you consider the violent crime they commit. These factors do make Blacks the lesser of two evils.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #20
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis View Post
And so he is...

Still I agree with him -- even if he is indeed himself a fuckin' putrid, parasitic, steaming pile of dogshit on an even lower rung than the animals his race has unleashed upon us.

His faggot jokes are still priceless, IMHO. The nursery rhymes, too.

Ever hear Doctor Dirty?

Thread