Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd, 2007 #1
Devere

Default The IQ Numbers: Aryan versus nigger. We need to know these numbers.

This is a post I made on another thread. But I'm posting it here too; I think we need to understand IQ numbers. They're important -- because intelligence is the defining characteristic which separates human from sub-human primates (and I include the African nigger and the Australian aborigine among the sub-human primates) and all other animals.

Here's my post on that thread -- somewhat amplified here. And I don't mean to pick on Ronen (or Aryan Lord) here. It's just that Ronen happened to raise points which are useful jumping off places for this discussion.

----------------------------

Quote:
Though even now our race probably produces more creative geniuses at the high end of the spectrum than any other race, the average white is barely qualitatively superior to the average nig or spic, and probably below your northeast asians.
No, Ronen. Your emboldened statement is clearly not true -- is an exaggeration. The rest of your statement is true.

The average IQ differential between Whites and niggers/mestizos have not changed significantly since IQ testing began almost a hundred years ago. The gap remains constant.

That said, we must realize that we are talking about statistical bell curves. This means that, given a mean IQ score of 100 (the worldwide White average, with some variation, as you point out Ronen among the different White subgroups), HALF of the White population have an IQ BELOW 100; 25% have an IQ below 85; 2% of Whites have an IQ below 70 (retarded). 50% of Whites have an IQ over 100. 25% of Whites have an IQ of over 110. 2% of Whites have an IQ over 130.

By contrast, 85% of niggers in America have an IQ below 100; 25% of American niggers have an IQ below 70 (retarded). 10% to 15% of American niggers have an IQ over 100. About 2% of American niggers have an IQ over 110. Virtually NO AMERICAN NIGGERS have an IQ over 130 -- except for a miniscule number who are mostly White. American niggers are, on average 25% White. This White blood plus better nutrition explain their higher IQ scores relative to their pure blood nigger family in Africa.

How about those pure niggers -- African niggers? The average IQ of the African nigger is 66 (below retarded, which line is usually drawn at 70). 85% have an IQ below 80. 98% have an IQ below 100. 2% over 100. Virtually no pure niggers have an IQ over 110. There are, of course, always a few freaks of nature in any population and four or five niggers out of the BILLION subhumans living in and destroying Africa have an IQ of over 110. These are the world's nigger "geniuses." I doubt that Africa will be sending rocket ships to the moon anytime within the next one million years -- under ordinary evolutionary conditions.

Quote:
I live in shitty L.A. for the time being and have seen the racial differences up close and personal all of my life. Where do you live? I still say your average white around here is a dumbfuck barely smarter than your average spic or nigger. In fact, spics and niggers have sounder racial instincts than your average white lemming regardless of the effects of jewish propaganda, which whites also have a greater susceptibility towards.
In a poor section of almost any large American city, like L.A., most of those living there will be niggers or mestizos. The most intelligent individuals of ALL races will have gotten the hell out -- and will be living in high IQ White communities. At LEAST 50% of the niggers who remain will be RETARDED. Nearly all of the rest of the niggers will have IQ's BELOW 80.

However, the Whites who remain there with these animals will, of course, be Whites on the lower end of the White IQ bell curve. This means they will have IQ's BELOW 80, maybe as many as 6% will even be retarded -- or they wouldn't be there. ONLY very stupid people live unnecessarily in hell.

So, Ronen, there is a certain amount of truth in your statement -- insofar as your statement refers to THESE White folk. They ARE only a step or two above on the niggers there -- on the IQ bell curve. Where you made your mistake was in your generalizing this confined truth to the White population at large. Here you are CLEARLY WRONG.

The average White person has an IQ 15 to 20 points above the average AMERICAN nigger -- and 35 to 40 points above the average AFRICAN nigger, the PURE nigger.

Last edited by Devere; March 3rd, 2007 at 07:37 PM.

Thread