Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2007 #1
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Default Nigs In Da News - Foreclosure! Whitney to sell her panties!

Foreclosure pushes Whitney to sell her panties!

"Also on the block: some of Brown's music awards, a transparent grand piano purchased for between $300,000 and $400,000, various drum kits and keyboards, a chair dubbed "Whitney's throne" and even underwear, including a sexy black-velvet bustier with silver beading once worn by the 43-year-old diva."

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...3d&entry=index

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old January 3rd, 2007 #2
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
Foreclosure pushes Whitney to sell her panties!

"Also on the block: some of Brown's music awards, a transparent grand piano purchased for between $300,000 and $400,000, various drum kits and keyboards, a chair dubbed "Whitney's throne" and even underwear, including a sexy black-velvet bustier with silver beading once worn by the 43-year-old diva."

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...3d&entry=index
Woah! Whitneys underwear....that give me a hardon a cat couldn't scratch.

Old January 3rd, 2007 #3
brutus

Hey Black people!

Look what the jew did to one of your sisters!

She looks like a cheap used-up whore......This is what the jew has been doing to your race for over 200 years.

Her contracts were with the jews! The jew steered her into the gutter! They used Bobby to get to her.

How many black entertainers do you have to see get flushed down the toilet before you will understand what is happening right before your eyes?

When will you wake up?

It's the jew! The evil jew taking your people down!

Old January 3rd, 2007 #4
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

What kinda SICK FUCK would want to buy used nigger underwear?!!!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old January 3rd, 2007 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Hey Black people!

She looks like a cheap used-up whore......This is what the jew has been doing to your race for over 200 years.

And that ain't no lie!!!

Top: Jewish Atrocities: Slave Trade

Ah wouldn' take dat shit if ah wa you!

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old January 4th, 2007 #6
JohnAFlynnReturns
I LOL'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
. . . 43-year-old diva.
Boy, there's a disgusting, oxymoronic mental image.

Old January 4th, 2007 #7
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Default Whitney did it to herself

Quote:
But you know there is some brother out there salivating over that, they have no standards.

Quote:
Hey Black people!

Oh please!

This is what happens when the Son's (and daughters) of Ham are allowed to run their own affairs without the benevolent oversight of the White Man. Every darkie is his own personal Haiti. It takes a white man to create civilization and a white man to create a civilized darkie. No juden need apply.

I have no doubt there have been jews skulking around Whitney as she disintegrated and became an inviting target of opportunity, but from what I have read it has been more her family and "friends" and hanger's on who have done most of the milking.

Don't give the jews more credit than they deserve, and don't complicate matters with more complex theories of jews shenanigans when more simple explainations will serve. In this case, niggers just being niggers.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old January 4th, 2007 #8
brutus

Hey Brian

You really need to get over this reluctance to blame the jew where appropriate.

What would Whitney or Oprah or any of those overpaid nigger celebrities or sports athletes be without the abundance of promotion that they’ve received from the jew? The fact is, that the jew helps a few niggers to get rich, then they take their money from them and destroy them. Do I really need to show you any examples?

And yes, the jew knows exactly how to tempt the niggers into a life of debauchery and yes again, that’s an easy thing to do because of the natural inclination of the nigger.

The jew helps a scant few to become wealthy for a short time, and then they insidiously steal back the money through contract fraud and trickery. However, for the overwhelming majority of niggers, the jew has created economic/political policies that have ensured that the majority niggers will always live in poverty. One of those polices includes allowing them to live in White homelands. The blazingly obvious economic disadvantage to the nigger living in a White homeland, is that they can‘t legitimately compete with Whites in the market place without crutches from the jew. They don’t belong in White society and we don’t belong in black society.

The point of my post that you’ve seemed to miss, was that niggers need to be told how badly they are being fucked by the jew. And if we tell them, maybe a few of them might get angry, and knowing their predisposition to become easily enraged and violent, it’s just possible that they might kill a few jews. Do you have a problem with that?

Old January 4th, 2007 #9
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:

Jesus fucking Christ... The dope has eaten her alive. That's why she's broke. All those millions were snorted up her nose.

Old January 4th, 2007 #10
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Hey brutus, you need to get over this need to blame the jew for eveything.

At best such an attitude creates a distorted view of our problem, with an attendant distortion in the solutions that are needed.

At worst, it turns the jew into an unbeatable supervillain who is all powerful and all knowing. This creates fatalism and defeatism which is all too prevalent in the WN movement.

You can't solve a problem until you know what it is, and if you think every problem is the jew, then you will be unable to solve many of your problems. The jew is an opportunist, not an infallible plotter and schemer.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old January 4th, 2007 #11
brutus

RE: Lagergeld

Quote:
Jesus fucking Christ... The dope has eaten her alive. That's why she's broke. All those millions were snorted up her nose.
Care to speculate as to why the criminal justice system hasn’t put someone behind bars who’s been involved in buying millions of dollars worth of illegal drugs? Especially considering that every tabloid in America has been chronicling that drug abuse for the past five years in front page gruesome pictorial exposes. That photo in the first post on this thread from jew-owned The National Enquirer is from one of the exposes if I'm not mistaken.

Come on say it..............It won’t hurt to say it.

THE FILTHY JEWS are involved in her downfall. They had the police cast a blind eye to her criminal activity. They prevented her from going to jail for the time required to get straight and possible rehabilitation. God knows what else the jew has done to her. For example - How many kikes did she have to suck-off in order to get her record deals?

Does everything have to be laid out in minute detail? I don’t need a tabloid headline screaming at me, to tell me that the jews had a hand in Whitney’s downfall!

I just know it, and I'm just as sure of that, as I'm sure that there’s going to be a tomorrow.

Old January 4th, 2007 #12
brutus

RE: Brian

Quote:
At worst, it turns the jew into an unbeatable supervillain who is all powerful and all knowing. This creates fatalism and defeatism which is all too prevalent in the WN movement.
You're a smart guy Brian, I will take this into consideration.

Old January 4th, 2007 #13
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
The point of my post that you’ve seemed to miss, was that niggers need to be told how badly they are being fucked by the jew. And if we tell them, maybe a few of them might get angry, and knowing their predisposition to become easily enraged and violent, it’s just possible that they might kill a few jews. Do you have a problem with that?

From talking to various blacks about jews, I think that most simply regard jews as whites. They don't differentiate between the two.

Also jews have been a net plus for blacks. Integrating blacks into white society will only elevate the living standard for blacks. Also quotas and AA helps, along with black promotion on TV and sports.

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; January 4th, 2007 at 05:34 AM.

Old January 4th, 2007 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Brian Stone said: "Every darkie is his own personal Haiti."

That is fucking classic....lol.....I will have to remember that one.

Old January 4th, 2007 #15
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Quote:
Hey Black people!

Her contracts were with the jews! The jew steered her into the gutter! They used Bobby to get to her.

How many black entertainers do you have to see get flushed down the toilet before you will understand what is happening right before your eyes?

When will you wake up?

It's the jew! The evil jew taking your people down!

Your asking Niggers to think???

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....Stop it ! Your Killing me!! BWUHAHAHAHAHA
Im gonna pee my pants..BWUHAHAHAHAHA
Asking niggers to think, now thats a good one...

Thread