VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2004 #1
Billy Roper

Default Protest in the Park

Protest in the Park: Little Rock lefties fizzle

On Saturday, March 20th, I and some other White Revolution members and supporters from Arkansas attended the anti-war rally at War Memorial park in Little Rock. The organizers of the event were a motley crew of communist, homosexual, and anarchist scum, with a few old-style hippies and jewish activists thrown in for flavor.

White Revolution was primarily there as neutral observors, to photograph the leaders of the rabble who would be organizing most of the opposition to us in our future demonstrations. While several of our members spent their time circulating through the crowd snapping pictures of all of the participants, others went through the parking lot writing down their license plate numbers. We did recognize a few of the local mulattos and trendy commie girls, as well as some old liberals, from our demonstration against the Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride last fall.

Even though a state representative was present to give her speech against the war, and several veterans groups had prepared to counter-demonstrate against the event, there was NO police presence at all, except for a couple of plain-clothesed Feds from the local Little Rock field office of the F.B.I. who we recognized from our previous encounters with them. Whenever we hold a demonstration, at least a hundred state troopers and city police surround us and separate us from the opposition and any observers, by contrast. That was one of the most surprising aspects of the day, that there was almost no police presence. Even if just a few of the disgruntled veterans had decided to get physical with the protestors, it would have been a bloodbath.

Several of the obvious jews kept staring at us, as I suppose we did look somewhat out of place, thank God! One of them, wearing a “Jewish Defense Forces” t-shirt, literally got into his car and left when we took his picture right in his face.

As the streetside portion of the event was winding down and the demonstrators were milling back to their pavilion, one of them came close to a group of about a half-dozen of us who were sitting at a table in the park, minding our own business. She was about forty years old, haggard, and dressed like a worn out crack whore in skintight stretch pants with the name “Baby Girl” across her butt. A younger girl accompanied her wearing a black “AntiFa” spaghetti-strap shirt. They were whispering to each other as they circled around us, saying “Oh my God, is that a Swastika on his arm?”, referring to a visible tattoo. She walked up to our group and asked one of our members who has a tattoo of Hitler on his forearm whether that was Hitler, and he said “Yes, Ma’am”. She said “Oh. Is that a good thing?”. He replied “Yes, ma’am”. She just stood there, so I said, “You know, if he had won, we wouldn’t be in Iraq, right now.” Her face went white, then she said, “Well, I guess that I can’t argue with that.”

Rather than walk away, she proceeded to tell us that her daughter was half jewish, and that the jews are just like all other people, some of them are good, and some of them are bad. I responded that yes, she was right, I knew that a lot of jews were dead, as far as I was concerned, those were the good ones. Two or three of our group couldn’t help but chuckle at that, which made her even angrier. I told her that Bush was just a puppet of the jews, they are the ones who pull his strings, and that the war was caused by jewish influence in our government. I gave her the line about American tax dollars being used to put the bullets into the Israeli guns which murder Palestinian women and children, and asked her how she felt about the jewish occupation of Palestine. She repeated that some jews were good, and that the jewish man who had given her her daughter was “an angel”. I then asked her if that meant that “it” was dead, and therefore a good jew? She asked me what nationality I was, and I told her that I am Anglo-Norse, “basically just White American, you know, the people who built this country?”. That set her off about how the real Americans were the AmerIndians, and her grandfather was a Cherokee. I told her that the AmerIndians were just a bunch of primitive Stone Age savages. Her excuse for them was that they chose to live in harmony with nature and not exploit their environment. I told her that was ridiculous, “animals live in harmony with nature, too, and so do black Africans in Mali and Kenya, but it’s not because they make some kind of conscious choice to be noble savages and reject technology, they live that way because they can’t do any better. If they could live like us, they would, they just can’t, they never emerged from the Stone Age on their own, and they never would.”

Next, she tried to tell us that her Cherokee grandfather was a psychiatrist. I told her that my experience indicated that, just like Freud, most people who study aberrant behavior have neuroses and psychoses of their own, and they go into that field so as to psychoanalyze themselves. She just said “You’re really fucked up!”, I thanked her for coming over to visit with us, and the conversation ended.

Since everything was over and the event was really a nonevent so far as any more drama goes, we went and had lunch and then an informal meeting. All in all, they had a good turnout, about one-hundred total from all of their various groups, supporters, and hangers-on, but they failed to do what was necessary to get the media exposure they needed, which was the whole point of having a demonstration, primarily, and always is. Only one local t.v. station showed up, and they didn’t carry any coverage of the protest on their evening broadcast, so far as I know.

Old March 21st, 2004 #2
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Rivetting Billy. Just what the yahoos enjoy.

That's it. Just keep voting Republican. Everything will be alright. Yay Bush.

Old March 21st, 2004 #3
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Rivetting Billy. Just what the yahoos enjoy.
Geeze Keystone, you don't like so-called "violent WN's"...you don't like peacefull WN's who attend rallys or demonstrations.....just what do you like?

Old March 21st, 2004 #4
Spandau

Quote:
Irrelevant!

They didn't attend the rally or even have one....They "infiltrated" one. Suspected crack whores and tatoos. Huzzah! Clever "holohoax" quips.

What does this mean to me as a white person?
What did you do yesterday, watch tv?

Old March 21st, 2004 #5
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

The rally I went to in Chicago was huge. Goddamn nigger Jesse Jackson was there. I took some pics but my camera sucks unless I get up close and I was alone. I suppose I could have gotten in more people's faces but I really don't know how many of them would really ever be counterdemonstrators at a prowhite rally. Most of them just seemed to be against the war, though there were those people handing out communist party newspapers, like they'll ever get anywhere.

Yea like watching tv would have been better than going out and making your voice heard. It should mean that you still have some rights to exercise as a white man, Keystone. We can still get our point across legally. When we can't do this anymore, becoming a warrior and a martyr will be the greatest honor.

Old March 21st, 2004 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Irrelevant!

They didn't attend the rally or even have one....They "infiltrated" one. Suspected crack whores and tatoos. Huzzah! Clever "holohoax" quips.

What does this mean to me as a white person?
Then tell me o' wise one...what is your master plan for White Nationalism? Tell us the best way to achieve our goals. Vote? Armed uprising? street demonstrations? media? What???? Tell us the Keystone formula!!!

Old March 21st, 2004 #7
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I don't have a master plan. Neither does Billy. He said as much at the last WN picnic I read about.

Nobody knows what the fuck to do now, except talk about it.
Hmmm..you have no plan, no strategy, no course of action, no helpful advice, no insightful writings, no perspective......just crack on WN's who actually do something.

I'm startin to smell troll here, fella!

Old March 21st, 2004 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Or a jew....................fella
As you say.

Old March 21st, 2004 #9
cabinger

Yes Keystone, I don't think everyone on the planet has a right to life. I don't believe in abortion, but their life status can always be revoked if they prove "defective".

Whatever Keystone. Just keep votin' Republican and everything will be alright.

Last edited by cabinger; March 21st, 2004 at 11:13 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #10
Georgie

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is "antifa"?

Old March 24th, 2004 #11
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Oh, by the way, I think what we honkies SHOULD be worried about is the next Islamic attack on the good ole USA I believe "thatz coming" before Election Day 2004.

Real stuff for a real world.
Yeah, Republican boy as if Jewish control of the media and brainwashing White women to have sex with Black men isn't REAL enough for you. Oh I forgot, it's only about your little life not a White future...

Old March 24th, 2004 #12
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Who brought this Islamic attack on US, Herr Shlislshtein?

Quote:
Oh, by the way, I think what we honkies SHOULD be worried about is the next Islamic attack on the good ole USA I believe "thatz coming" before Election Day 2004.

Real stuff for a real world.
Keystein, you remind me of the two old jewish "conservatives" that were on before Hal Turner; no matter what they started talking about it always lead to the Islamist Threat. Same as Limbaugh or the Savage Weiner.
How do you think the US came to be faced with such a threat? As the fellow said, "When I hear people say that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that we had no enemies there until Israel."
If you are what you claim to be, then you are a most negative, sniveling, mewling, puking, mope of an White Man. I suspect a better man could be carved from a banana. I don't need the likes of you on my side.

Thread