Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2007 #1
brutus

Default Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! They're loaded with niggers

If you're thinking about moving and you value the lives of your family, you will not want to move into these nigger infested rat holes.

BTW - There is no such thing as a "bad area". Only people can be "bad". Houses and streets and trees are incapable of being "bad". The jew-controlled TV always calls nigger-infested slums and ghettos "bad areas" because the jew thinks that you're so stupid that you'll actually believe that an area can be bad.

Read the list of these cities and keep in mind that there is a direct correlation between how dangerous a city is and how many niggers live there.

List HERE

Old December 23rd, 2007 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Thanks Brutus!

Nikki, Zev, Slammin? Would you care to comment? Is this just another ignorant thread?

Old December 23rd, 2007 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Anybody know how many murders there were in Camden, NJ this year (2007) so far?

In 2004 Camden, NJ was named the most dangerous city in the U.S.A. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6555449/

Brutus and Subrosa, you evil ignorant racists , don't you know it's all just because they don't have the opportunity that we have. Why do you have to hate so much?

Old December 23rd, 2007 #4
Subrosa
Banned

I'm ashamed. We need more activities for the youts so they can take their minds off raping, robbing and murdering!

Where did Nikki and Zev run off to, I wonder?!

Old December 23rd, 2007 #5
Subrosa
Banned

Tomasz, I wonder if there are similar stats for Canada's rich, diverse cities?

Old December 23rd, 2007 #6
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I think Ze'ev/Shlaamin is a demon that lost a battle against the light and was permanently split in half, forever to haunt the goyishe forums with it's good jew/bad jew routine.

Old December 24th, 2007 #7
brutus

Methodology

The methodology for determining America’s Safest and Most Dangerous City and Metro Area involves a multi-step process. First, 2005 city and metro area crime rates per 100,000 population (the most recent comparable final numbers available, released by the FBI in September 2006) for six basic crime categories — murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft — were plugged into a formula that measured how a particular city or metro area compared to the national average for a given crime category. The outcome of this equation was then multiplied by a weight assigned to each of the six crime categories. Each of the six crimes was given equal weight. By weighting each crime equally, cities are compared based purely on their crime rates and how they stack up to the national average for a particular crime category. These weighted numbers then were added together for a city or metro area’s final score. Finally, these scores were ranked from lowest to highest to determine which cities and metropolitan areas were safest and most dangerous.

While this methodology appears rather complicated, it results in fairer treatment because a city or metro area’s crime record is measured against the national average. The farther below the national average, the higher (and better) a city or metro ranked in the final Safest Cities and Metros list; the farther above the national average, the lower (and worse) a city or metro ranked in the final list.

As in our last eight years' awards, all cities of 75,000 population or more that reported data for the six categories of crime measured for the survey were included in the competition. In previous years, the population cut-off for cities was 100,000+ population. There was no population minimum for metropolitan areas. In all, 371 cities and 344 metro areas were included in the survey.

A Word About Crime Rankings

Morgan Quitno’s annual rankings of crime in states, metro areas and cities are considered by some in the law enforcement community as controversial.

The FBI, police and many criminologists caution against rankings according to crime rates. They correctly point out that crime levels are affected by many different factors, such as population density, composition of the population (particularly the concentration of youth), climate, economic conditions, strength of local law enforcement agencies, citizen’s attitudes toward crime, cultural factors, education levels, crime reporting practices of citizens and family cohesiveness. Accordingly, crime rankings often are deemed “simplistic” or “incomplete.” However, this criticism is largely based on the fact that there are reasons for the differences in crime rates, not that the rates are incompatible. This would be somewhat akin to deciding not to compare athletes on their speed in the 100-yard dash because of physical or training differences. Such differences help explain the different speeds but do not invalidate the comparisons.

To be sure, crime-ranking information must be considered carefully. However the rankings tell not only an interesting, but also very important story regarding the incidence of crime in the United States. Furthermore, annual rankings not only allow for comparisons among different states and cities, but also enable leaders to track their communities’ crime trends from one year to the next.

We certainly do not want to be irresponsible in our presentation of state and city crime data. Our publications help concerned Americans learn how their communities fare in the fight against crime. The first step in making our cities and states safer is to understand the true magnitude of their crime problems. This will only be achieved through straightforward data that all of us can use and understand.

MISSING CITIES

This year, several cities of 75,000+ population did not report complete crime information and thus were not included in the Safest Cities rankings.

Chicago and Other Illinois Cities: For several years, rape numbers submitted by cities in the state of Illinois have not met the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) guidelines. This remains the case with 2005 crime data. According to state statisticians, the state of Illinois tracks "sexual assault," which includes not only female rapes, but also offenses such as male rape, sodomy, etc. For these reasons, Chicago and other Illinois cities once again are not found in this year's Safest City rankings. However, Chicago and other Illinois cities are included in our book City Crime Rankings for all of the other crimes.

In the past, our award has received criticism because it omits Chicago in its rankings. While we understand this concern, it is our view that it is more important that rape be considered an important crime and kept in our methodology. However, to see how Chicago might fare in our rankings, we calculated a separate, internal ranking that took rape out of the formula. Under this scenario, Chicago came in as the 52nd most dangerous city.

Brockton, Massachusetts and Warren, Michigan: These two cities are included in our City Crime Rankings book but are not part of the Safest City Award. This is because numbers were not available for certain crimes through the Uniform Crime Report. Brockton lacked numbers for aggravated assaults and Warren did not report motor vehicle thefts.

Clarkstown, NY: Due to a problem in New York state's reporting of crime figures for Clarkstown, it was not included in either our book City Crime Rankings or our annual Safest/Most Dangerous City award. At the request of Clarkstown, the state of New York provided Morgan Quitno Press with the figures that had also been reported to the FBI. Based on those provided crime figures and last year's population for Clarkstown, that city would have ranked as the fifth safest overall.

Other Cities: Crime data for a number of other cities with populations larger than 75,000 are not reported in this 13th annual Safest City Award. Crime statistics for these cities are not included for a number of reasons, ranging from general reporting difficulties and computer issues to changes in reporting systems. Below is a list of cities that the Census Bureau showed as having populations greater than 75,000 but for which no 2005 crime information was available through the F.B.I.’s Uniform Crime Report:

Augusta GA

Evanston IL

Bloomington MN

Fall River MA

Cicero IL

Longmont CO

Citrus Heights CA

New Haven CT

Decatur IL

New Orleans LA

Deltona FL

Vallego CA

Duluth MN

Waukegan IL

Elgin IL

West Jordan UT

Elk Grove CA

Wichita KS

http://moving.about.com/gi/dynamic/o.../cit00dang.htm

Old December 25th, 2007 #8
Darren
Banned

The silence in this thread from the opposition is deafening. Where are the Jews ready with their arguments about institutional racism and overcoming the legacy of slavery? Where is our resident black apologist ready to tell us about the incredibly significant accomplishments of the struggling oppressed minority?

Old March 15th, 2008 #9
Neves Irth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Hahaha, who let this shitskin piece of garbage continue posting in our general discussion forum?

Tune in to the new reality of our lovely opp zoo.
the only shitskin is you...........who the hell are you, you smell as bad as mccain or whtever that chimps name is..monkey boy.

Old March 15th, 2008 #10
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neves Irth View Post
the only shitskin is you...........who the hell are you, you smell as bad as mccain or whtever that chimps name is..monkey boy.
Damn, you were here just a short while, and I wanted to grind your face in the truth, but now you're gone.

Old March 15th, 2008 #11
Neves Irth...

ok, so i got banned by these retarded shit headed apes for what?..to hell all you littyle sissy boys.

Old March 15th, 2008 #12
Neves Irth...

what happened to my avator? i see you guys are to weak to stand up to me so you had to ban me from the general section and disable my avator....

Old April 4th, 2008 #13
AmySikowski
Banned

looking at google streetview I noticed they didn't bother to drive through the areas of these cities where they might get shot, funny because google tends to be super-socially conscious liberals sorta, in some ways. Fools rush in where Angels fear to tred I guess.

I remember when I was a kid, when we'd go through the nigger area of a city, your parents would say 'lock your doors', my god, white people went from leaving their doors unlocked, to locking their car doors.....WHILE THEY'RE DRIVING. Crazy, why would anyone put up with living in such terror.? Fear, I thought motivated hate. Only, ALOT of fear motivates you to stay the fuck away, and do what they say.

only when you fear something you know you can beat the shit out of, does it motivates hatred.

Old April 4th, 2008 #14
News
Friendly

Quote:
I remember when I was a kid, when we'd go through the nigger area of a city, your parents would say 'lock your doors'
Pardon the one-upmanship but I never forgot my parents ridiculing my grandparents for doing exactly that. My mom and dad always tried to embarrass my grandparents in front of us when I was a kid, like they were acting out some archie bunker episode. Grin smugly and joke when my grandma locked the doors as we approached a nigger infested intersection on the way home from their church which btw was a besieged little baptist outfit, all-white congregation in middle of niggerhood. The members had moved out but still came back there every sunday and they voted to pay a security guard because their cars kept getting stolen sunday mornings while they sang hymns.

This was in northeast Kansas City, btw. 12th on Brutus' list there but it'd get lower rank if that zone was isolated as a "city" like some of them did. Old Kensington Baptist Church I think it was near 22nd and Kensington but it's been 20 years.

lol @ Camden making 3rd on the list with less than a tenth the population of #1 Detroit. I've never been to Camden but every single thing I ever heard, read, or saw of Camden, New Jersey made it sound like a hotspot or a hottentotspot or the dirtiest Melanopolis ever. There's a new word to coin if nobody got to it yet.

Old April 4th, 2008 #15
News
Friendly

hah! Melanopolis open for coinage except that a few unfortunate greeks may be using it as a surname. That's what I can gather from a google search.

Anyway maybe it should be saved for negroid strips of population that grow together, I mean the nigger version of the "megalopolis", as opposed to just a large pre-existing nigger blotch on a demographic map like you get in southeast usa.

I wonder where this is happening? As metros metastasize and grow together into megalopoli shouldn't we now be seeing their innermost black oozes meeting and melting into continous strips? Like evil elongated nuclei stretched across states and regions? Niggerhood finally meeting niggerhood and slapping some skins, no longer separated by clusters of nosey white folks? Surely already happened but we now need names for the largest strips so we can examine and warn. The whites in those little triangular spots just north and south of where the membrane breaks and the negroplasm meets need to be warned and adjust insurance rates etc since their future absence is inevitable.

Old May 26th, 2008 #16
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmySikowski View Post

only when you fear something you know you can beat the shit out of, does it motivates hatred.
Is this the sort of thing hate crime laws are meant to create (fearing going to prison for beating the shit out of some-thing you know you can/should?) as opposed to prevent? Or is it meant to create and channel extreme and intense hatred instead for the kikes that invented them (do kikes need to be hated that badly? do they have that strong a desire to be killed by somebody?)

Or are you just stating what you, and believe most other niggers feel about Whitey? That is a whole different kind of fear (reflexive despicable coon coward-ness)

Old May 17th, 2008 #17
slip_fest

It's kind of nice to see that none of you are intelligent enough to actually connect dots. Otherwise you'd be capable of realizing that when you throw a hundred thousand people into a world and give them little to no resources, they start acting out as a means of survival. This can be seen all throughout history in All[/B] countries, but let's not acknowledge that fact, because that would mean we couldn't just look at how many African Americans, but would have to look at the fact that these cities also have some of the worst poverty stricken areas.

Consider for a minute that in many cities now, crime rates are going up around Caucasians or I guess what you may call Aryan "areas" in cities as many turn to drugs to make money. Do some freaking research and you'll find the methhead (meth being one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs accessible in the US) is being sold and made by poor whites.

So why don't you actually do research instead of following agendas and racist propaganda.

Old May 25th, 2008 #18
dirtymike

Keep yourself armed at all times. I do always have and always will....

Old May 25th, 2008 #19
Zander

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the monkey. When large groups of niggers are present, crime is high. Fact.

Old May 25th, 2008 #20
brutus

RE: slip_fest

Quote:
It's kind of nice to see that none of you are intelligent enough to actually connect dots. Otherwise you'd be capable of realizing that when you throw a hundred thousand people into a world and give them little to no resources, they start acting out as a means of survival. This can be seen all throughout history in All[/b] countries, but let's not acknowledge that fact, because that would mean we couldn't just look at how many African Americans, but would have to look at the fact that these cities also have some of the worst poverty stricken areas.
You suggest that we believe the preposterous lie that inanimate "areas" are somehow poverty stricken. For your information, it's people that become poverty stricken, not areas. You use this verbal slight of hand as a means to deflect criticism were it rightfully belongs, and that's upon the subhumans who now inhabit and who've destroyed once nice neighborhoods built by White people.

Quote:
Consider for a minute that in many cities now, crime rates are going up around Caucasians or I guess what you may call Aryan "areas" in cities as many turn to drugs to make money. Do some freaking research and you'll find the methhead (meth being one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs accessible in the US) is being sold and made by poor whites.
Many poor White males are being forced into dealing drugs as the jew has been systematically reducing opportunities for honest and gainful employment. You're the type of lame hypocrite who would condemn this behavior in Whites while at the same time defending niggers who sell crack as a way to feed their families.

Quote:
So why don't you actually do research instead of following agendas and racist propaganda.
You're the one relying upon faulty information in which to base your opinion.

Most of us, if not all, have believed at one time exactly as you do now. We've changed our minds, not by light and transient means but rather by years of critical analysis and careful weighing of the facts. None of us here simply woke up one day and decided to hate nonWhites. We are loving people who resent having the jew take advantage of us as well as the jew taking advantage of all non-jews. However, we leave it up to the other races to defend themselves against the predator jew. We look to defend our people from the jew and we do this by educating them to the truths that have been denied them by jews who control almost all dissemination of information to the masses by virtue of their complete control of the mass media. We're fully prepared to backup our assertions with irrefutable fact.

Tags
gov, vnn

Thread