Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should NSM Commander Jeff Schoep be impeached ?
Yes, Immediately ! 5 15.15%
Yes, but only after a hearing. 7 21.21%
Yes, but only after a public flogging. 12 36.36%
No 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 22nd, 2004 #21
Jack Napier

Default Yes, and the membership also

I voted for public flogging. It really doesn’t matter to me who leads the NSM though; Shep is “queen of the pigs” in this regard. He and the rest of his circus should resign from the “movement” and join a WWII reenactment club. This way everyone but the Jews would win. Shep and the other ass-clowns could indulge their costume fetish and the public wouldn’t mistake their antics for serious White racial activism.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #22
British&Proud

To me, the NSM seem like the White Nationalist version of trekkies, they are nothing but a fucking bunch of clowns, who give the jews ammo to smear all us WN.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #23
RevPatrick

The true hero in the movement I miss is PM Hale. He should be remember forever for standing up to ZOG, right up to this day.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #24
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default my rebuttal

Unlike the Commode I do reply with the truth. I took a few minutes to stop laughing and decided to clear this up, and then it'll be more apparent that he is unfit for Commanding anything.

I am Warren (aka Sgt. Scott NSM ND/SS resigned) and I don't think it was any mystery because the information I posted was so accurate only someone with a close connection to him would have known it. I joined the NSM after getting the nod from a few friends who knew of it, however not one of them is a member of Schlepps crew anymore. We just figured him out and moved on to other things.

First off let me say I don't hold any bad feelings towards any member of the NSM(except PB), in fact it's for them that I decided to reveal Jeffs treachery. I didn't say I wanted to destroy NSM, I asked if others felt he deserved to be impeached. So far people most are asking that he get a public flogging. That may be the final result.

I became the North Dakota State Unit leader at the request of a good brother who was only looking for other skinheads in our area. He was the local NSM contact and as solid as any soldier I ever knew. He was selfless and determined, and he deserved the State leadership more than I, but he choose to avoid the public crap. In my mind I always respected him as the Leader and made sure the real white brothers around us knew it.

I had no choice to movve from the area after Jeff had vouched for Jon Fox and asked me to recruit him into our Unit. Now it's publicly known that Fox is an informant for the FBI and was in that capacity when he approached us. When we found out, especially after sheriffs started calling around town looking for me I decided to leave the area and maybe I could of stayed, but I felt it was better for the others to remain anonymous if I left.

I was asked to join the NSM SS and became a personal bodyguard for Jeff Schoep. For the past two years I stood watch over Jeff at every event he went to and helped plan security for the events prior to his arrival. I invited him to my own families home and introduced him to the real leaders of the Klan to which he showed disrespect and arrogance. He spent his time drinking and laughing at better men than he. I attended a lot of events without him but wore a NSM patch to represent his group. Surely if there were anyone who knows him and his on the road antics it's me because I was there for the whole thing.

I have never in my life made any move on any brothers woman and never will. In fact I am the perfect guard in that respect because I am the guy who takes the byrds out when they go and it's because their men know they are totally safe around me. I don't take that trust they give me lightly. That's why I'm so offended by this little punk and his attitude. I know his words are false and lies, and be sure many more know it too. I can go anyplace in this world, and I mean world because I am respected there as a man of honor and truth.

In 1995 I was passed the Godord by the highly respected Gothi Warren Dutcher and have lived as a Gothi and Tru Brother to all white people. I'm no braggard and that's why I use an alias for good deeds, not out of any fear from the likes of Schoep wannabes. I joined the Marines at age 17 and was the Honor graduate from my Basic training Battery. I volunteered for Airborne and graduated being assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division Advance Party. I know there is no training for NSM member because if there was I would have been giving it. Jeff is a liar and a fraud. His wife did stand up in front of the 2003 congress and state they were getting government aid to take care of his kids. Another woman spoke to and said welfare was okay with them and it feeds white babies, she encouraged people to have more and live off the state and laughed over it. Maybe it's editted out or was not filmed but it happend.

The final thing I want to say is that I have nothing to hide on my end and I don't mind answering questions, I am not on any mental patient medications nor have any been prescribed or diagnosed for me. I am as fit and healthy as can be, and I am Jeffs worst nightmare. He chose me to guard him not the other way around.

Lastly I could reveal the names of your members like you did mine Jeff Schlepp, but that's the work of a punk or a jew, which I am not. I could reveal the real nameof the woman you felt up after the 2004 Congress, but I promised her I would not. I could release emails from her and private messages to corroborate my allegations but I don't have to, and I will not dishonor her anymore than you already have. As for my ex-girlfriend I broke up with her if we ever were together it was not serious. She remained on good terms with me and I even gave her a ride all the way to Kansas for the 2004 congress. I just couldn't stand her and used her past as an excuse if you need to know. Her being a drug addict or hooker was in the past, but it was good drama to get rid of the broad and I knew I could never marry a girl like that or have kids with her, she knew it too. She makes more money than you do Jeff so she's alright. She's not on welfare and has no kids, besides I'm single and can date all the girls I want, you're the married one Schlepp. Remember your wife Jeff, remember all those kids. You're the one with no life, mine is still ahead of me and I'm having a blast so far.

You know nothing of Odin or his warriors and you dare call me an Oath Breaker, Oath Breaker is just another name for Odin himself. Read the myths and learn the ways before you put that Thors Hammer on. Odin taught us to break the oath when surrounded by our enemies, but none the less Schoep I keep my oath to defend your miserable life. That's the only oath I ever gave youto protect your life. Just by resigning doesn't mean I broke any oath, not as long as you're still breathing. I want you alive for a long time to suffer the embarrassment and shame of what you've done. You're nothing but a bottom feeder,a parasite, no better than the jew. You feed off the ignorant and lost who look up to you and rather than give them comfort or wisdom you charge them money to fill your lazy pockets. The real word is "Nithangr" and I call you a "Nithangr" Jeff Schoep, prepare for the worst.

p.s. I remember which trailer park you live in.

Now answer the charges punk !

Old August 22nd, 2004 #25
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default for the soldiers

Just in case any soldiers are watching this thread I want to say I know the 82nd is an army unit and I said I joined the marines at 17. I was not eligible for the army college fund and all the marines had was the GI BIll so I transferred my contract to the USARMY and did my Basic at FT. Sill OK. That's all, just to avoid the usual liar liar crap that comes up from time to time on forum boards.

Old August 23rd, 2004 #26
Commander_NSM

Default Oath Breaker

Here is another first hand take on your behavior Scott (below). Oath breaker = Odin, lol you get funnier all the time. I have plenty of witnesses to my behavior, and will not indulge in this retarded issue with you anymore. Know this, I know you are not in VA. and I know exactly where you are now, and it's not Texas. Ever heard the word Slander, Robbins? You better pray to Loki that you have proof to your lies, or your slander may come back to haunt you. I will not digress further. Do us all a favor and take your medication, and by medication I do not mean pot smoking (yeah I just found out about that since your attack on my character, new friends are coming out of the woodwork). Drugs are for muds, and you want to talk trash on me (lol).

Here is the post from another of your Former Comrades:

Scott warren Robbins was dishonourably discharged from the NSM after the National meeting- April 26 th 2004. The Commander decided at that time it was better to not say anything about Robbin's discharge and let him go away peaceably- this was not the case Robbin's has declared full attack on the NSM and has been posting under different names falsely accusing the Commander as well as other various Party Members of misdeeds and actions, and all of this right before the biggest Aryan Unity Rally of the year - something that our Enemy would do usually- is now done by a former "comrade".

1. Robbins fasley accused a member of being an informer and possesing
assorted listening devices as well as small cameras and other spy-
ware- claiming he had the evidence in pictures.

a. The pictures never existed because the claim was a lie- Robbins
has problems with said member because the member was flirting
with his ex-girlfriend at a previous rally- He will defame another
Aryan over his obsession with an ex-girlfriend.

2. Robbins has slandered the Commander by saying that the Commander
slept with his ex-girlfriend as well as two other Females in attendance,

b. This never occurred The Commander was in the same room
I was. Again refer back to 2-a Scott is obsessed with his ex
ask those who rode back with him from the meeting he attacked
her the whole ride back.

3. Robbins took a solemn oath to the Party and Commander - he broke it
4 hours later when he began attacking the Party-Commander and
various other NSM members.

He has been pretending to be an official supporter of the NSM including
using a NSM contact email address while bad mouthing our Organization to anyone he can. Anyone having any questions feel free to contact the H.Q or myself.

Sieg Heil !

NSM SS
Sturmscharfuhrer Brunson

Old August 23rd, 2004 #27
WhiteTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS
Damn, just about anyone that is of any import in this movement the Jew-lie-machine goes into full gear.

Schoep is a uniter (and that is what is scaring the Jews and their lackies).
LMAO

Yes VON BLEW-VENS, Schoep is a uniter! A uniter of freaks, cowards, infiltrators, losers, geeks, and welfare cases.

Which of the above applies to you?

WT

Old August 23rd, 2004 #28
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Bullshit

From: "Commander NSM" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> View Contact Details To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: Resignation
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:52:54 -0500

Your resignation from the N.S.M. has been acceptted, and you are hereby relieved from all oaths and duties. 88! Commander Schoep/ www.nsm88.com

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:57:19 -0700 (PDT) From: xxxxxxxxxxxxx> View Contact Details Subject: Re: roadtrip Yaaaaaaaa ! To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[please do not post e-mail addresses]

Hi Sgt. Scott, I hope you made it home safely. It was a great pleasure to meet you and the conversations are still settling in my mind. 88! ~April

The names of Odin below taken from the "Tale of Grimnir", yes even Odin refers to himself as Oath-Breaker due to the time he crept into a den of Giants and was questioned before them as to his true identity. Almost every Asatruar knows this tale as it was the way he saved the soul of his son Baldur.

"Now listen to me. I have many names, so let me tell some of them. I am called Grim the masked One, Gangleri, Herjan the Raider, Hjalmberi the Helmeted One, Thekk the Pleasant One, Thridi the Third, Thud the Thin One, Ud, Helblindi the One-who-blinds-with death, Har the High One, Sad, Svipall the Changeable One, Sanngetall the One-who-guesses-right, Herteit the Glad-of-war, Hnikar the Spear-thruster, Bileyg the One-eye, Baleyg the Flame-eyed One, Bolverk the Worker-of-evil, Fjolnir, Griimnir the Masked One, Glapsvid, Fjolsvid the Very-wise One, Sidhott the Deep-hooded One, Sidskegg the Long-bearded One, Sigfod the Father-of-battle, Hnikud the Spear-thruster, Allfod the All-father, Atrid, Farmatyr the Cargo-god, Oski the Fulfiller-of-desire, Omi, Jafnhar the Just-as-high, Biflindi, Gondlir, Harbard the Grey-bearded One, Svidur, Svidrir, Jalk, Kjalar, Vidur, Thror, Ygg the Terrible One, Thund, Vak the Alert One, Skilving, Vafud, Hroptatyr, Gaut, Veratyr the God-of-men. These are the many names that I am known by in Midgard.
"But I am known by other names. Grimnir is the name I’m known by in Geirrod’s hall and Gelding is the name that Asmund knows me by. When I travel by sledge I am called Keel Ruler, and Vidur is what I am known by in battle. At the council of the gods I am called Thror, and also as the High One and Just as High. Other names that I have been known by are Fulfiller of Desire, Shouter, the Terrible One, Breaker of Oath and Keeper of Oaths, Souter, Shaker, Wand Bearer, the Hanging God and Greybeard."

Like I said Jeff you ARE a LIAR and should be impeached.
What did you do wake up Richard to type that horsecrap for you? If you were going to shanghai me and dishonorably discharge me the morning after the congress I guess you were too late because I resigned that morning you fool. Check out the date on your own email. And furthermore I opened the ndnsm@yahoo email account myself you don't own that email account. You're rediculous.

As I recall you were up all night and finally took April to bed in your room at exactly 6:45 a.m. that morning. Even though she had her own room on the other side of mine it seems kind of shady that she stayed with you and had her own room. How do you explain a female member being alone in your room after spending the night getting her drunk ?

The more lies you tell to cover up lies the deeper you're getting into this. Wake up and tell the truth for a change. I have nothing to hide here, but you sure as hell do. I wasn't even going to bring April into this, but since you did I had no choice but defend myself.

Since you brought up the slander and libel issue you might refer to your previous post where you used my real full name and said I was a mental patient on medication and now you've called me a drug addict. I could sue you tomorrow for that and I just might end up owning the NSM. To bad you don't have a training compound to make it interesting.

You're losing your cool just like I knew you would. You're in no way suited to lead anyone or to represent our Movement because any real politician would have you bent over a barrel. Oh, and since you're going to have other NSM members lie for you like SS Richard Brunsson you better make sure he's read up on his Asatru because he's not helping you very much when he doesn't know Odins names. I had to memorize them and call them out in my first Blot in front of dozens of people. That's one difference in real Odinists and fakers.

Old August 23rd, 2004 #29
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderatorspetmonkey

The names of Odin below taken from the "Tale of Grimnir", yes even Odin refers to himself as Oath-Breaker due to the time he crept into a den of Giants and was questioned before them as to his true identity. Almost every Asatruar knows this tale as it was the way he saved the soul of his son Baldur.

"Now listen to me. I have many names, so let me tell some of them. I am called Grim the masked One, Gangleri, Herjan the Raider, Hjalmberi the Helmeted One, Thekk the Pleasant One, Thridi the Third, Thud the Thin One, Ud, Helblindi the One-who-blinds-with death, Har the High One, Sad, Svipall the Changeable One, Sanngetall the One-who-guesses-right, Herteit the Glad-of-war, Hnikar the Spear-thruster, Bileyg the One-eye, Baleyg the Flame-eyed One, Bolverk the Worker-of-evil, Fjolnir, Griimnir the Masked One, Glapsvid, Fjolsvid the Very-wise One, Sidhott the Deep-hooded One, Sidskegg the Long-bearded One, Sigfod the Father-of-battle, Hnikud the Spear-thruster, Allfod the All-father, Atrid, Farmatyr the Cargo-god, Oski the Fulfiller-of-desire, Omi, Jafnhar the Just-as-high, Biflindi, Gondlir, Harbard the Grey-bearded One, Svidur, Svidrir, Jalk, Kjalar, Vidur, Thror, Ygg the Terrible One, Thund, Vak the Alert One, Skilving, Vafud, Hroptatyr, Gaut, Veratyr the God-of-men. These are the many names that I am known by in Midgard.
"But I am known by other names. Grimnir is the name I’m known by in Geirrod’s hall and Gelding is the name that Asmund knows me by. When I travel by sledge I am called Keel Ruler, and Vidur is what I am known by in battle. At the council of the gods I am called Thror, and also as the High One and Just as High. Other names that I have been known by are Fulfiller of Desire, Shouter, the Terrible One, Breaker of Oath and Keeper of Oaths, Souter, Shaker, Wand Bearer, the Hanging God and Greybeard."

Oh, and since you're going to have other NSM members lie for you like SS Richard Brunsson you better make sure he's read up on his Asatru because he's not helping you very much when he doesn't know Odins names. I had to memorize them and call them out in my first Blot in front of dozens of people. That's one difference in real Odinists and fakers.
Woah! and I thought the xtians were wack jobs!

Old August 23rd, 2004 #30
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Schoeps no gigalo either

I almost missed where you say I accuse you of having sex with 3 women, not hardly. I accuse you of spending an hour alone in a hotel room with April "Braun" Patterson and after a night of drunkeness that ended at 6:45 a.m. with the two of you retiring to your room together.

The other information came to me from one of your own members who is named Jackie Rice of North Carolina Unit. She alleges that she has had sex with you after the Rally in Raleigh North Carolina, a totally seperate occasion. Not only did I know of this, but the other two members who found out were so sickened by her detailed account that they resigned from the NSM too. They discussed it at a klan rally we attended in Martinsville, VA.

One degenerate part is that she claims you have a hairy ass and she shaved it for you. Maybe you wife remembers you coming back from the rally as smooth as a babies ass. I didn't know to believe Jackies story or not, but it is possible because she's the tattoo girl and had her tattoo gear with her at that rally, and it includes razors that are used to shave the body hair off before she tattoos someone. You are a sicko !

Maybe you're the one who needs some meds Jeff.
And just so I don't look like a hypocrite here talking about truth and all I admit I have smoked Pot before, but I don't promote it for others. I agree it has medicinal value and most every other Gothi I know agrees on that. Over use is when we say "Marijuana is heathen poison". A little poison never killed anyone, but promiscuous sex has. Get tested Jeff because Jackie really was a hooker before in San Francisco.

Are you clearing out all the Pot smokers from NSM now too? If that's the case you might want to address Sgt. Kyle of Louisiana Unit and also PFC Jackie Rice aswell. lol, they sure do like the reefer. And since SGT Kyle is married he might want to explain why I grilled PFC Jackie on her way home from the Congress because I thought she was a tramp for spending the night with him after she knew he was a married man with a new baby at home. Keep going Jeff I'm only getting started.

Old August 23rd, 2004 #31
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default apology to moderator

I apologize for pasting the email is the above post. I wasn't aware of that rule at the time of the post. I will not post emails in the future but I was trying to verify that Schoep was attempting to cover his past lies by claiming I was scheduled for discharge and those emails were legit and are saved in my email folder just in case he tried to pull something like that.

Old August 23rd, 2004 #32
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default More False claims

The NSM claims to be the ONLY registered white power political party.

In fact the "American Nazi Party" led by the Real Commander George Lincoln Rockwell is the one listed and registered.

Since the assasination of the REAL Commander several groups have claimed links to his party and the NSM is NOT registered at all. In order to be considered a valid political party specific procedures must be followed and criteria met. No candidate of the NSM has ever met the requirements to be considered a Legit political entity. It is another false claim and a LIE.

When it is researched one will find that the only listing is for the original ANP and the NSM is not the ANP. When it was brought forward that Schoep had misled his membership he could have explained this and asked them to stop making false claims like that to dupe new people into joining. Rather than take the correct action Schoep lied to his members and kept them thinking they were legit and still to this day the lie is perpetrated by his members in order to discredit other organizations. Another piece of evidence to prove that Schoep is nothing but a self-promoting FRAUD !

Old August 23rd, 2004 #33
smokinjoe

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderatorspetmonkey
The NSM claims to be the ONLY registered white power political party.

In fact the "American Nazi Party" led by the Real Commander George Lincoln Rockwell is the one listed and registered.

Since the assasination of the REAL Commander several groups have claimed links to his party and the NSM is NOT registered at all. In order to be considered a valid political party specific procedures must be followed and criteria met. No candidate of the NSM has ever met the requirements to be considered a Legit political entity. It is another false claim and a LIE.

When it is researched one will find that the only listing is for the original ANP and the NSM is not the ANP. When it was brought forward that Schoep had misled his membership he could have explained this and asked them to stop making false claims like that to dupe new people into joining. Rather than take the correct action Schoep lied to his members and kept them thinking they were legit and still to this day the lie is perpetrated by his members in order to discredit other organizations. Another piece of evidence to prove that Schoep is nothing but a self-promoting FRAUD !
This Ignorant pissing contest is a DISGRACE and a jews wetdream.

He said, she said, blah,blah,blah... and whats worse not one of you commie reds on this disgusting board has the guts to shut it down, seems moderatorspetmonkey is in good company, whine bitch,whah,whah,whah, mommy gemme a bottle.

Who the hell really cares about this simple crap when our race is facing extinction?

Who the hell here can cast judgement on the NSM Commander for anything?

What is this a group of would-be Christs?

Go out and attack a mud, get on a mud forum and slam their asses.

Count your loses MPM and move on there are way more SERIOUS ISSUES than this high school crap.

Old August 23rd, 2004 #34
smokinjoe

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
VNN Forum is just that a FORUM. If you don't like what's being said here- don't read it. Folks have a right to know what their so-called leaders are up to. Only a moron would send "Commander" wannabee & his NS&M crew money after reading this stuff. If the NS&M is the "best" the White race can do then we might as well call it a day and quit. I don't personally know any of VNN's Moderators but they hardly strike me as being commies. You on the other hand would censor debate. Why don't you go to Stromfront or the Ratsistance Board?
Call it what you want but this forum has always been overun with asses such as yourself, as far as Im concerned you can shove your money up your ass.

If this "so-called forum" is the best the White race can do we might as well call it a day and quit.

Do you know the NSM Commander personally?

I think not!

So your weak minded ass is going off of what an obvious breeder of dissention is saying and you people here are eating it up, why? because thats what you losers thrive on= White on White strife.

Until the White race learns to stick together, like the nigs and jews do we are sunk, no matter whether you like the NSM or not it IS an ALL White org.

Who the hell in this game is perfect?

NO-ONE!

Why dont you crawl up a pigs ass and die!

Dont tell me where to go or what to do you shit-bird!

Old August 23rd, 2004 #35
Franco

Quote:
He said, she said, blah,blah,blah... and whats worse not one of you commie reds on this disgusting board has the guts to shut it down,

If this board is disgusting, why are you here?

----------

Old August 23rd, 2004 #36
Franco

Quote:
Call it what you want but this forum has always been overun with asses

How would you know this if you just joined VNNF?

Have you used any other screennames at VNNF?

------------

Old August 23rd, 2004 #37
panzer_88

Hmmmm me thinks that our newest member "Smokin Joe", who just joined on 8/22 btw is none other than VON BLABBINS himself! He said he was a leavin...I knew he was a lyin! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinjoe
Call it what you want but this forum has always been overun with asses such as yourself, as far as Im concerned you can shove your money up your ass.

If this "so-called forum" is the best the White race can do we might as well call it a day and quit.

Do you know the NSM Commander personally?

I think not!

So your weak minded ass is going off of what an obvious breeder of dissention is saying and you people here are eating it up, why? because thats what you losers thrive on= White on White strife.

Until the White race learns to stick together, like the nigs and jews do we are sunk, no matter whether you like the NSM or not it IS an ALL White org.

Who the hell in this game is perfect?

NO-ONE!

Why dont you crawl up a pigs ass and die!

Dont tell me where to go or what to do you shit-bird!

Old August 23rd, 2004 #38
panzer_88

Ah ha! Franco hits the nail on the head! Itz because HE obviously is here under a new ID... It's no doubt VonLIARvens himself - who said just yesterday he was leavin for good! ROFLMWAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
How would you know this if you just joined VNNF?

Have you used any other screennames at VNNF?

------------

Old August 23rd, 2004 #39
panzer_88

Lightbulb Red Flags!

Q. You should see a RED FLAG when?

A. People in this "movement" spend 10 minutes giving you excuses why they are not going to answer your questions - when they could have answered them in 5.

One prime example: VonBluvens aka Michael Herbert Blevins - the poster boy for hiding behind "jew excuses".

Old August 23rd, 2004 #40
smokinjoe

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer88
Ah ha! Franco hits the nail on the head! Itz because HE obviously is here under a new ID... It's no doubt VonLIARvens himself - who said just yesterday he was leavin for good! ROFLMWAO!
You damned morons take the cake.

No imagination and no ability to compare writing styles.

Vonbluvens-as if!

Why am I here?

Just dropping by to say hello,

500+ posts and then some, what a bunch of computer jockeying dorks HA HA HA..................................

Thread