Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2007 #1
Kinsman Victor

Default Powerful visual Proof that Blacks are sub-Apes.

Old November 12th, 2007 #2
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsman Victor View Post
Stunning. The forehead, nose and muzzle are identical.

The cheekbones and the area beneath the eyes of these two simian specimens both match perfectly.

However, the nigger's eyes have a soulless stare like that of a cadaver or ghoul unlike the gorilla's eyes which seem to show some awareness.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old November 12th, 2007 #3
Weißmann
Ariba!

Absolutely, they are like 2 drops of water.

Identical!

Old November 12th, 2007 #4
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

I'm not getting the picture for some reason.

GREL

Old November 12th, 2007 #5
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post

GREL
Neither am I.

Old November 12th, 2007 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post

GREL
Daz becuz ur kompooter is raciz n shit.

Old November 13th, 2007 #7
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

Hmm, the picture isn't fully loading for me either.

On a side note, why do WNs of all people still have the hang-up of calling niggers "blacks?" It's a measure of respect they don't deserve--not to mention the fact that they're not black anyway: they're shit brown.

Old November 13th, 2007 #8
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Denton View Post
Hmm, the picture isn't fully loading for me either.

On a side note, why do WNs of all people still have the hang-up of calling niggers "blacks?" It's a measure of respect they don't deserve--not to mention the fact that they're not black anyway: they're shit brown.
Mate, I've seen some black ones, trust me...they can get really black...sometimes so black they're blue! I swear man, driving at night in South Africa is like driving blind folded.

Old November 13th, 2007 #9
Strader

I swear they could pass for twins.

Old November 13th, 2007 #10
Karl Lueger

The fellow on the right would probably understand the coaches better than the groid on the left and do a better job on the court anyway.
Plus, far LESS likely to shoot up da-club after hours..

Old November 13th, 2007 #11
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Denton
Anymore, niggers claim offense when referred to as "black." They demand to be called "african-americans." But don't bother getting used to that term. As soon as whitey adapts to that name, niggers will come up with something new.

nigger --> negro --> colored --> back to negro --> black --> african-american.

It's all a game to keep the White man on constant defense. Afraid of offending the apes. An apologetic White is no threat to niggers or their jew handlers.

Last edited by odin; November 13th, 2007 at 06:09 PM.

Old November 13th, 2007 #12
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Old November 14th, 2007 #13
Lupardi68...

Absolutely, they are like 2 drops of water.

Identical!
:krofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsman Victor View Post

Old November 14th, 2007 #14
Kinsman Victor

Actually, we said Negroids are half-apes. We can't ignore racial realism. Sorry if I offended the Ape race, though.

Old November 14th, 2007 #15
Brett Quinn
Banned

Luipard, the picture of Patrick Nigger Ewing and the Ape show that the two share common traits such as nose, forehead, etc.
The only fucking thing that Bush has in common with the apes is gestures, ie waving or smiling. Now go bake some kosher bagels you fucking Kike.

Old November 14th, 2007 #16
Lupardi68...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
Luipard, the picture of Patrick Nigger Ewing and the Ape show that the two share common traits such as nose, forehead, etc.
The only fucking thing that Bush has in common with the apes is gestures, ie waving or smiling. Now go bake some kosher bagels you fucking Kike.
I just showed that any moron in possession of the three braincells it takes to go online, can find a picture of someone he doesn't like, looking like an ape/ monkey.
Now why is that I wonder?
No stupid asswipe, its not that we descend from apes. It's that humans and apes share the same ancestors.
Now go and learn to read and get my name right, you fucking retard

Old November 14th, 2007 #17
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupardi68 View Post
I just showed that any moron in possession of the three braincells it takes to go online, can find a picture of someone he doesn't like, looking like an ape/ monkey.
No stupid asswipe, its not that we descend from apes. It's that humans and apes share the same ancestors.
This is typically jewish response. Jews will never grant anyone debating them any point whatsoever.

Truly the hallmark of the kike is his lack of introspection. They can get run out of 100 countries over the years, and still think they 100 countries were wrong about them. A jew will never think he's wrong, it goes against their filthy Talmudic mud beliefs. Proclaiming oneself specially "chosen" goes hand-in-hand with arrogance and supremacist beliefs.

I think by calling you "Luipard" he was making a play on your name with "retard". BTW moderators, thanks for slapping a yellow star of david on this vermin.

Old November 14th, 2007 #18
Cernunnos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupardi68 View Post
Let us play 'name the logical fallacy'...

reductio ad hominem, Alexei?

Correct. Not only did he not even rebuke the argument, facial expressions are not physical features (heck, I can even do a decent impression).

Nice try Kikenwitz. Go count your shiny gold coins, both of them, and curse the goyim for not being stupider... as if they were, you would have more.

Old November 14th, 2007 #19
NS Cat

I made an avatar for Lupardi68 that would visually distinguish him from the other sub-animal kikenvermin on this site.

Old November 15th, 2007 #20
Lupardi68...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post
This is typically jewish response. Jews will never grant anyone debating them any point whatsoever.

Truly the hallmark of the kike is his lack of introspection. They can get run out of 100 countries over the years, and still think they 100 countries were wrong about them. A jew will never think he's wrong, it goes against their filthy Talmudic mud beliefs. Proclaiming oneself specially "chosen" goes hand-in-hand with arrogance and supremacist beliefs.

I think by calling you "Luipard" he was making a play on your name with "retard". BTW moderators, thanks for slapping a yellow star of david on this vermin.
So if you aryan boys debate, you roll on your back and give in to any point whatsoever. Not much of a debate then, is it. Duh.......

This thread supposed to contain "power visual proof"
The best you can do is produce one picture of a negro and a gorilla.
Of course it's impossible to proof something that is untrue, but come on. You can do better then that!!

And how stupid of me to miss such an obvious play on my name.
Luipard --> retard. How razorsharp, how witty, how very...Oscar Wilde.:krofl:krofl

Thread