Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2013 #1
Rounder

Default Pastor Chuck Baldwin Exposes Pastor John Hagee

. . . . says Hagee must be getting richly paid by AIPAC. Lots of juicy anti-kike comments too.

http://libertycrier.com/politics/for...fdbf-284934161

Old June 29th, 2013 #2
Meg Kafka

I voted for Baldwin on the Constitution ticket previously.

Hagee doesnt seem to understand much about the status of the Jew or the difference between a jew and a true Israelite im my humble opinion

No doubt he's getting rich but its probably from multiple income streams

Old June 29th, 2013 #3
Jean West

Hagee has been exposed for years, even by Baldwin himself, back at least as far as 2008. The person who has done the most "exposing" of Hagee has been Charles Carlson of We Hold These Truths (WHTT), who has conducted Vigils in front of Christian Zionist churches, churches that have hosted Hagee appearances, and also at various Hagee events.

In the posted article, Baldwin writes: "We didn’t have suicides like this during World War I or World War II. Whatever the politics back then was or wasn’t, those were lawfully declared wars in which our men knew what they were fighting for. They went in; they fought; they came home." I would disagree with that.

While it's true that Chuck Baldwin takes the right position on things like abortion, gun control, gay rights, immigration, etc. I've never been a fan.

In Bush to Sharon: Do as I Say Not as I Do, Baldwin writes this:
President Bush is pursuing a dangerous course. First, he is turning his back on history (both Biblical and secular) by trying to create an independent state for the Palestinians. The Palestinians have no historical claim to the Promised Land. God clearly gave that land to the children of Israel. Furthermore, the only independent nation to ever exist on that land is the nation of Israel. There has never been an independent Palestinian country, and for Bush to pretend that they have some kind of "right" to the land is a denial of history and an act of defiance against the revealed will of God.

Chuck Baldwin has written articles giving strong support to Ron Paul. One of them, Ron Paul's Israel Problem, contains this:
To be sure, not all believers agree on the subject of Israel. Christians are divided between pre-millennialism, post-millennialism, and even amillennialism. For the most part, pre-millennialists (such as me) believe that God will yet fulfill the Davidic Covenant with the nation of Israel. Post-millennialists, on the other hand, believe that the Church, which is the Body of Christ, is the complete fulfillment of God's promises to Abraham and David. Regardless of one's particular view of Eschatology, believers should be united in their support for protecting the sovereignty and independence of these United States. If this were really true, the vast majority of believers would enthusiastically support the candidacy of Ron Paul, as there is no one in Washington, D.C., who more faithfully defends the integrity of America's sovereignty and independence. The problem is, some Christians seem to give more loyalty and support to the government of Israel than they do their own country's independence and freedom.
[See pre-, post-, and a-millenialism in Gary North's The Unannounced Reason Behind American Fundamentalism's Support for the State of Israel)

VDARE published Baldwin's article, Needed: A Confessing Church, in which he writes:
"...I again urge you to read the book, Hitler's Cross, which was written by Erwin Lutzer and published by Moody Press. This book should be "required reading" for every pastor and Christian layman in America. In his book, Lutzer focuses on the attitudes and actions of Germany's pastors and churches during the rise and reign of the Third Reich. It is a masterpiece. For those of us living in a country and time far removed from Hitler's Germany, it is hard to comprehend how that nation's Christians—especially its ministers—could have been so thoroughly taken in by old Adolf. . . . to any honest observer of history, the conditions of the Church in America today are eerily similar to those of the Church in Nazi Germany. . . . as did the Church in Nazi Germany, the Church in America has become infatuated with Big Government. Today Christians of all persuasions have come to accept and even embrace the Nanny State, complete with its intrinsic obsession with an omnipotent federal bureaucracy that exercises perpetual surveillance and absolute control over every area of our lives. According to today's Republican candidates (with the exception of Ron Paul), patriotism demands that we click our heels to the Department of Homeland Security and enthusiastically support aggressive, preemptive war. This is exactly the kind of redefinition of patriotism used so brilliantly by Hitler and his fellow propagandists.
Ron Paul quoted Sinclair Lewis as saying, "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." (To see how Hitler used this same tactic, I invite readers to note the photograph of the German Fuhrer in Lutzer's book, on page 75, which shows Hitler coming out of church with a large emblem of the Cross directly over his head. This photo was used extensively by Hitler during his political campaigns.)
Lutzer notes that the tool Adolf Hitler used to ascend to power in Germany was his ability to wrap the Nazi flag around the Cross of Christ. In fact, Hitler often required that the Cross be emblazoned directly in the middle of the Nazi flag. These flags were not only prominently displayed in parades, but also in church auditoriums. As a result of Hitler's brilliant deception, Christians throughout Germany were convinced that he was "God's man." They saw him as more than a political leader: he was a spiritual leader as well. They saw him as their country's President and as their Christian brother.
If Hitler said the German people needed to surrender their firearms, they saw it as their Christian duty to comply; if Hitler said they needed to enact a total surveillance society, they freely gave up their privacy; if Hitler said Germany needed to invade other nations for its security, Christians were among the first to volunteer; and if Hitler said they could only be good Christians if they supported the Nazi Party, they enthusiastically supported the Nazi Party. In short, Germany's Christians and pastors surrendered their hearts and minds to Adolf Hitler, because they believed him to be one of them. What they never would have surrendered to a professing agnostic, they gladly surrendered to a professing Christian. Truly, fascism came to Germany "wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."cause
There were a few in Germany who saw through Hitler's deception. Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a Christian minister who actively opposed Hitler by organizing what he called the "Confessing Church." These were believers who would not surrender Christ's sphere of authority to Hitler. They saw through "Hitler's Cross." Unfortunately, of the more than 14,000 pastors in Germany, only 800 joined with Bonhoeffer. To the vast majority of Germany's pastors, Bonhoeffer was an "extremist," or a "kook," or a "nut." They relegated Bonhoeffer to the fringe of Christendom. They believed Hitler and repudiated Bonhoeffer; they chose Hitler's "German Church" over the Confessing Church. In retrospect, however, who would they follow today, if they had the chance?

In Are we Witnessing The Rise of the Fourth Reich? he again recites his grievances against the behavior of pastors during the Third Reich and compares that period with today and again plugs the book
Hitler’s Cross Hitler’s Cross
. The author is a product of dispensationalist Dallas Seminary and Moody Institute. The publisher's page (http://www.moodypublishers.com/pub_productDetail.aspx?id=41823&pid=86200) describes the book thus:
Six million Jews dead. The monstrosity of Adolf Hitler's 'Third Reich' remains a stunning chapter in the pages of history. Although the power by which he hypnotized an entire nation is legendary, one question in particular begs an answer: Where was the church of Christ? Seduced by the satanic majesty of the Fuhrer, church leaders throughout Germany allowed the swastika a prominent place alongside the Christian cross in their sanctuaries. Nationalistic pride replaced the call of God to purity, and with few exceptions, the German church looked away while Adolf Hitler implemented the 'Final Solution' to his Jewish problem. How did this happen?

Chuck Baldwin seems to have an association with a very weird individual named David Ben Ariel--a "Christian Zionist Jew, who believes Germany is the anti-Christ and will return to cause further destruction. It's very hard to figure out what this association consists of on Baldwin's part, but if it exists, then the nexus is big, bad Germany. See here and here

Note: This seems like an unwarranted hit job on Baldwin, but it's really a pulling out of bits from files as I continue reorganizing directories and files since I upgraded to WP6x.

Old June 29th, 2013 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post

Hagee doesnt seem to understand much about the status of the Jew or the difference between a jew and a true Israelite im my humble opinion

No doubt he's getting rich but its probably from multiple income streams
Hagee understands exactly what the Jews in Tel Aviv want. His megachurch is very close to Lackland AFB and he places all these young goyim airmen, about to go fight Israels' endless wars, up in the front pews, for all to see and to praise Jesus for. Israel, in return, gave the Hag a brand new jet to tool around in. It's all tax-free when you're pimping for god's self-chosen.

Old June 29th, 2013 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
. . . . says Hagee must be getting richly paid by AIPAC.
Israel gave him a personal jet for preaching his "Let's nuke Iran for Jesus" sermon

Old June 29th, 2013 #6
Hunter Morrow

I was going to choice selections but I wound up nearly quoting the whole fuckin' piece! Go read it, it is grade A stuff.

Quote:
Much of this Christian war fever is due to a convoluted interpretation of Scripture–especially prophetic Scripture. While I will leave most of this discussion for another day, let me simply say that whatever God plans to do in regard to the reestablishment of the Davidic Kingdom, it has precious little to do with the atheistic, apostate government currently headquartered in Tel Aviv.
Quote:
Not only are these wars provoking people all over the world against us and doing more to recruit volunteers for militant extremists in the Middle East than anything Al Qaeda could do on their own, they are having catastrophic results on missionary work. Yhese warmongering evangelicals beat the war drums; they encourage the young men from their churches to go off and fight these “holy” wars; they work tirelessly to elect pro-war politicians; and they twist Old Testament Scripture to fit these modern crusades. Then, the politicians whom the warmongers helped elect send the US military to invade, bomb, and kill hundreds of thousands of people, the vast majority of whom are innocent people. After which, these same warmonger-preachers get up in their pulpits and cry and weep about how we need to send missionaries to preach the Gospel to the same people they just got done trying to annihilate.

Exactly who is it that the missionaries are supposed to reach? The ones lucky enough to escape death and destruction from US bombers and drone attacks, I guess. I’ve had so many missionaries tell me how difficult it is for them to try to minister to people around the world today; and the chief reason is the bully reputation that America has built over the past several decades.
Quote:
Mr. Hagee and the rest of you warmongering evangelicals out there, is this soldier’s suicide (and the suicides of over 23 active-duty and military veterans every day) what you had in mind when you beat the drums for America’s undeclared, unconstitutional wars of aggression? This young soldier saw the reality of these wars up close and personal–and he didn’t like what he saw. And don’t try to brush this off by saying it’s always been this way. No it hasn’t! We didn’t have suicides like this during World War I or World War II.
Quote:
The war we are fighting in the Middle East is now America’s longest war, and there is no end in sight. Bush and Obama have made perpetual war an official US policy. In addition, this “War on Terror” has transformed the American people from citizens into suspects–every last one of us. Military drones by the tens of thousands are, or soon will be, flying over the skies of America. The American citizenry is being spied on relentlessly. Two super spy centers are currently being built: one in southern Utah and one near San Antonio, Texas. These super spy centers are designed primarily to spy on the American people. Liberties once protected by the Constitution and Bill of Rights are now publicly and blatantly abused. And evangelicals such as John Hagee say nary a word of protest. Instead, they continue to support and promote this so-called “War on Terror.” At what cost, Mr. Hagee? At what cost?

Old June 29th, 2013 #7
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Baldwin Not to Be Trusted (TFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
There were a few in Germany who saw through Hitler's deception. Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a Christian minister who actively opposed Hitler by organizing what he called the "Confessing Church." These were believers who would not surrender Christ's sphere of authority to Hitler. They saw through "Hitler's Cross." Unfortunately, of the more than 14,000 pastors in Germany, only 800 joined with Bonhoeffer. To the vast majority of Germany's pastors, Bonhoeffer was an "extremist," or a "kook," or a "nut." They relegated Bonhoeffer to the fringe of Christendom. They believed Hitler and repudiated Bonhoeffer; they chose Hitler's "German Church" over the Confessing Church. In retrospect, however, who would they follow today, if they had the chance?
Bonhoeffer was a Jew lover whose sister was married to a Jew. He was also a Negro lover and an associate of the Negro Adam Clayton Powell in New York City. He was hung for involvement in the Hitler assassination plot after the diaries of Canaris were discovered.

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonh%C3%B6ffer

Old June 30th, 2013 #9
Jean West

In response to Donald Pauly's #7:
Originally Posted by Jean West
Quote:
Bonhoeffer was a Jew lover whose sister was married to a Jew. He was also a Negro lover and an associate of the Negro Adam Clayton Powell in New York City. He was hung for involvement in the Hitler assassination plot after the diaries of Canaris were discovered.
The words that you quote above from my post were written by Chuck Baldwin, not by me. I'm not sure you understood that, and I'd like it to be clear to readers. I'm aware of Bonhoeffer's history, which is why I included Baldwin's words as a negative.

Old June 30th, 2013 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Chuck Baldwin in a sanctimonious strange-o.

"Exposing Hagee" is like discovering the moon. Big whoop. In other news, water still wet.

Give me some news I can use, that I haven't known the entire time.

Old June 30th, 2013 #11
Armstrong
Banned

Chuck Carlson and his group, 'We Hold These Truths' (WHTT) of which the public are welcome to join, have held vigils at Hagee's 'Christians United for Israel' (CUFI) meetings for several years.

I was at one in Fresno, not too long ago. It was great being in live action again. We were well received actually. The pastors of the church came out and talked with us, so we have ample opportunity to present what we believe, and the reasons for opposing Hagee and his Israel worship.

There's CUFI meetings around the country, and we can see them on their website here.

Chuck Carlson, who heads WHTT can be reached here. If anyone is interested in helping stand against Hagee and his blasphemous Israel worship message.

Old June 30th, 2013 #12
zoomcopter

They should make Pastor John Hagee an honorary Rabbi for his denial of baby Jesus. Judas Iscariot ain't got nothing on him, that's for sure.

Old June 30th, 2013 #13
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post

"Exposing Hagee" is like discovering the moon. Big whoop. In other news, water still wet.

While I agree with you that Hagee is old news, the fact remains that the Hag is a fraud, paid by Israel to lead alot of American soldiers to their deaths in that hellhole known as the Middle East. There is no statute of limitations for treason...

Old June 30th, 2013 #14
Armstrong
Banned

I'd agree Zoom, a very high percentage of Pastors I believe are either actual Jews or functional Jews who preach about how Israel and Jews can kill whoever they want. I can't sit in their churches. I find God in the forest as much as anywhere. For me it's a quite time with Creator. I'm not very good at being a 'follower', though from time to time, I find people I resonate with, like Chuck Carlson, who I met at the 'No More Wars for Israel' conference a few years back.

Old June 30th, 2013 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:

Hagee, Bush, Wolfowitz, and company need to be held accountable for their lies and war-mongering. Allowing them to live out their days on a Texas ranch is a disservice to the thousands of American servicemen that bought into their lies and consequencely, their own graves. Hagee may not rise to the level of Bush's and Wolfowitz's war crimes, but his moral crime is using God's name in luring soldiers into fighting Israel's endless battles like a pedophile luring unsuspecting children into his car.

Old June 30th, 2013 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I'd agree Zoom, a very high percentage of Pastors I believe are either actual Jews or functional Jews who preach about how Israel and Jews can kill whoever they want. I can't sit in their churches. I find God in the forest as much as anywhere. For me it's a quite time with Creator. I'm not very good at being a 'follower', though from time to time, I find people I resonate with, like Chuck Carlson, who I met at the 'No More Wars for Israel' conference a few years back.
One of the many perks of being "Chosen" is the permission, granted by themselves, of course, to smite all their enemies, as they see fit to. Pastors supporting the Jews on their selective murdering sprees have no worries about IRS investigations or facing charges of "anti-Semitism. If you're a Pastor rising to Hagee's level of spiritual corruption, Israel will even throw in a free jet, for him to tool around in over his huge Texas ranch.

Old June 30th, 2013 #17
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
One of the many perks of being "Chosen" is the permission, granted by themselves, of course, to smite all their enemies, as they see fit to. Pastors supporting the Jews on their selective murdering sprees have no worries about IRS investigations or charges of "anti-Semitism. If you're a Pastro rising to Hagee's level of corruption, Israel will throw in a free jet, for him to tool around in over his huge Texas ranch.
Very true, Zoom. There was another 'big' pastor who received a free Jet to tool around in from Israel as well. Can't think of his name right now. Jews have historically been killers since Moses on, even of their own people if they don't jump the hoops just right. For example the Golden Calf incident with Moses, Aaron and the boys. Killed what was it? 6,000 Jews in one night for not following orders, if I remember right. And Judaism has been that way every since. If they have an enemy, they'll 'hear God' tell them to go and kill them.

It's gotten Jews in lots of trouble, but they never learn from their mistakes. And here we are again, with them making the same mistakes again too.

And let's not forget about TBN and the Crouch tribe. They make Jim and Tammy look mild by comparison.

Old June 30th, 2013 #18
zoomcopter

Quote:

Unless we learn from the Jew's ability to herd us over the cliffs of destruction, we will forever be victims. The recent beheadings of the Orthodox Christian Bishop, in Syria is merely another varient of the timeless Jewish formula of riling up the goyim to go fight the enemies of Israel.

Old June 30th, 2013 #19
Rick Ronsavelle

He needs a jet to get from one end of the raunch to the other. Just taxi w/o take off.

raunch
[rawnch, rahnch] Show IPA

noun Informal.
smuttiness or vulgarity; crudeness; obscenity: porno magazines and other purveyors of raunch.

slovenliness; grubbiness.

an earthy, raw musical style derived from blues and gospel: a singer who can go easily from raunch to rock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1960–65, Americanism; back formation from raunchy

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.
Cite This Source
|
Link To raunch

Collins

World English Dictionary

raunch (rɔːntʃ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
1. lack of polish or refinement; crudeness
2. chiefly ( US ) slovenliness or untidiness

Imagine pastor hogee dancing to this-

Old June 30th, 2013 #20
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
It's gotten Jews in lots of trouble, but they never learn from their mistakes. And here we are again, with them making the same mistakes again too.
The Jews have had thousands of years to learn all about us. It's been critically important to their tribal survival to know exactly what will excite us into a murderous rage. The fact that 5000 American soldiers never got a chance to learn from their mistakes, before dying in the Middle East and that the Jews who herded them there to die, lived to tell the story, is a critical part of understranding the Jewish modus operendi

Thread