VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2013 #21
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Good point. If the school system has been dumbed down to accomodate niggers, then it's no longer necessary to have a separate curriculum for retards.
Spot on. Just take a look at the Detroit Public School System.

Old February 18th, 2013 #22
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
First, take that Mountie's wee-wee out your mouth
You shouldn't talk like that Mike. You work in the nuthouse. Everyone knows men who work with the disabled are child molesters and sadists.

Quote:
I worked with them in a vocational setting
And Jerry Sandusky coached football.

Quote:
DS kids, by and large, are among the kindest, gentlest, and most affectionate people you'll ever meet. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend time with them. They never failed to make my day.
Yeah I'm sure you had a blast.

Old February 18th, 2013 #23
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
You shouldn't talk like that Mike. You work in the nuthouse. Everyone knows men who work with the disabled are child molesters and sadists.

And Jerry Sandusky coached football.

Yeah I'm sure you had a blast.
other than a quick 'fuck you' I'm not going to dignify this crap-ola.

Old February 18th, 2013 #24
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

I would rate mentally disabled people as far more human than niggers, including those with more chromosomes than normal. It is unfortunate that some consider them to be on the same plane considering the evident lack of criminality and ill-will in general.

I view them as overgrown children more than anything, which is why I don't trust their care to niggers and assorted other darkness. Too many heart-wrenching tales of abuse of people that have absolutely no chance of defending themselves.

That John would suggest, even jokingly, that MikeTodd is on the same level as that sort of scum is extremely distasteful, even for the Internet.

As for the cop, it takes a special kind of life-long loser to get his rocks off choking out someone with down syndrome. Again, nigger-level stuff.

Far too many of these losers find a home in the police force and it is no coincidence.

Old February 18th, 2013 #25
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Old February 18th, 2013 #26
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

This whole demonic hell called america needs to be nuked to death, as soon as possible.

That's all there is to it.

Old February 18th, 2013 #27
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
That John would suggest, even jokingly, that MikeTodd is on the same level as that sort of scum is extremely distasteful, even for the Internet.
Just put the pieces together.

Mike writes a very distasteful and graphic comment, suggesting that I am committing sodomy with a policeman. Then he writes that I "suck ass" next to the negative reputation he sent me. All this while he's pontificating about his love for retarded children. I don't know about the rest of you but I would never allow someone who talks like that anywhere near my kids. And it's well known that pedophiles are attracted to this type of work.

Old February 18th, 2013 #28
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Just put the pieces together.

Mike writes a very distasteful and graphic comment, suggesting that I am committing sodomy with a policeman. Then he writes that I "suck ass" next to the negative reputation he sent me. All this while he's pontificating about his love for retarded children. I don't know about the rest of you but I would never allow someone who talks like that anywhere near my kids. And it's well known that pedophiles are attracted to this type of work.
Start a thread in 'Nutzpah', troll.
Let's keep this one on topic.
Mmm'k?

Old February 18th, 2013 #29
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Angry yes, you! VNN'ers!

Can't at least one motherfucking one of you assholes get on this thread and start ragging kwaps instead of White retards.

If not, I piss on the lot of you!

Old February 18th, 2013 #30
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Angry fuck all you assholes!

the kid was watching a goddam movie, fer chrissakes, and for that he needed to die!

Fuck you, assholes! You make ashamed!

Old February 18th, 2013 #31
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Thumbs down

I hope those 3 faggots burn in hell.

Old February 18th, 2013 #32
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Homicide doesn't even put them on a "suspension" or anything? Not really that surprising, but it is a bit.

My real question is, though, who let their 'tard go to the movies alone? Don't they need someone watching them 24/7?
No they don't need someone watching them 24/7. The kwaps do.

Old February 18th, 2013 #33
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Why didn't they simply collect the money for another ticket and leave him alone? How stupid.
Yeah, well, welcome to the merry, merry, land of kwa, where if you don't tow some shithead's boogin' fuckin' line you get yerself kilt!

Old February 18th, 2013 #34
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
No they don't need someone watching them 24/7. The kwaps do.
Too right. It's funny how the citizenry are so untrustworthy as to require cameras in every public (and private-public) place, as well as to monitor them via their private communications such as their Internet and phone use, yet the government's uniformed killers are only surveilled visually if they're directly in front of one of their cars, and only surveilled audibly within range. They have walkie-talkies on them at all times, most sitting on their shoulder right next to their mouth. How hard would it be to affix hardware to that walkie-talkie that recorded everything?

Not very hard at all is the answer for those of you that aren't technologically-inclined.

Edit: in fact, I propose that taxpayers, as those who pay the wages of these pigs, deserve to be freely informed of their activities in as much detail as possible while they're on the clock. Apparently we're only good enough to pay for things, not make actual decisions about our money.

Old February 18th, 2013 #35
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Look at the poor kid's picture. How are the faggots gonna justify what they did? He obviously has Down syndrome. Did 3 of these pussy pieces of shit really need to assault him? For what? Sitting in a theatre after the movie was over? That employee really fucked up by calling the cops, the US isn't Mayberry ffs. Fucking tough guy faggots, I'd pay to get into a cell with one of them.

Old February 18th, 2013 #36
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
That employee really fucked up by calling the cops.
Not really the employee's fault. He's just another brainwashed douchbag. I put this one squarely on the pigs.

The shame of it is if just one of those cowards had spoken kindly to the lad they would have been buddies for life as far as young Ethan was concerned.

Old February 18th, 2013 #37
Zenos

Fucking cops. "stop resisting! stop resisting!" when you're doing nothing of the sort, I hate them.

Old February 18th, 2013 #38
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Unhappy more true now than ever

Freedom. Not even 1% of you heer understand it.

One thing freedom used to mean is not getting choked to death cuz you went to a goddam picture show.

The more I see of you people the less I understand.

Old February 18th, 2013 #39
MikeQuigley
Banned

Jesus Christ couldn't they see it in his eyes? I worked a summer job when I was a teenager , taking care of these people. We played with them in the pool and fed them, there's no mistaking who and what they are, they flip out over nothing.

Old February 19th, 2013 #40
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
Jesus Christ couldn't they see it in his eyes? I worked a summer job when I was a teenager , taking care of these people. We played with them in the pool and fed them, there's no mistaking who and what they are, they flip out over nothing.
You're fucking A right. All three of them knew at a glance Ethan was retarded, how could they not. Blissful at enjoying his movie. And because he was too dull-witted to pay immediate obeisance to his slave-masters he was made to pay with his life as an example to the rest of you fucking miserable slaves.

Oh well, what the hell. It's just the cost of doing bidness here in da kwa.

Tags
down syndrome, frederick, maryland, movie, robert saylor

Thread