Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Shooting Street Nigger Stopped In Memphis.

Quote:
Police in Memphis say a gunman firing a pistol beside a busy city street was subdued by two passers-by who were also armed.
Advertisement

No one was hurt during the incident that apparently began with a minor traffic accident, but one passing car was believed hit by a bullet.

Brothers William Webber and Paul Webber told police they stopped their car and pulled their own pistols when they saw a man firing a handgun yesterday.

The brothers said they ordered the man to drop his weapon and then held him at gunpoint until police arrived a few minutes later. Police say the Webbers did not fire their pistols.

Police arrested Dementrius Roberson and charged him with reckless endangerment. Police say the Webber brothers and Roberson have licenses to carry firearms.

Paul Webber says Roberson was firing across traffic and they couldn't tell why he was shooting.
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wb...U19H9HON0HP9PB

be sure and post comments. The first fool poster thinks they did the right thing by not killing the nigger. Bad move. That guy will be looking for these two and their names are in the public domain.

Old July 10th, 2007 #2
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Dementrius??? With each story of TNB the names just keep getting better, and better (i.e. ridiculous).

Old July 10th, 2007 #3
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Police arrested Dementrius Roberson and charged him with reckless endangerment. Police say the Webber brothers and Roberson have licenses to carry firearms.
We have gun shows at the Fairgrounds in my city on a regular basis. At these shows they offer carry and conceal classes which allow citizens a pathway to get a CCW license. Well, I am seeing more and more Niggers showing up for these classes.

Using the example of Dementrious Roberson as our guide, I think we'll be seeing more and more illegal, irresponsible behavior on the part of Nigger CCW license holders. It won't be long before gun-hating, Liberal-controlled state legislatures begin demanding the revocation of carry and conceal privileges. They'll point to the rising stastical evidence of careless and criminal behavior on the part of CCW holders. Of course, they won't tell you that it's Niggers who are responsible.

Niggers ruin everything they touch. The new, tougher, bankruptcy laws passed by Congress was in direct response to free-spending Niggers who were using bankruptcy filings like a new fucking welfare program.

"The races, equally free, cannot live in the same government."---Thomas Jefferson

Old July 11th, 2007 #4
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
We have gun shows at the Fairgrounds in my city on a regular basis. At these shows they offer carry and conceal classes which allow citizens a pathway to get a CCW license. Well, I am seeing more and more Niggers showing up for these classes.

Using the example of Dementrious Roberson as our guide, I think we'll be seeing more and more illegal, irresponsible behavior on the part of Nigger CCW license holders. It won't be long before gun-hating, Liberal-controlled state legislatures begin demanding the revocation of carry and conceal privileges. They'll point to the rising stastical evidence of careless and criminal behavior on the part of CCW holders. Of course, they won't tell you that it's Niggers who are responsible.

Niggers ruin everything they touch. The new, tougher, bankruptcy laws passed by Congress was in direct response to free-spending Niggers who were using bankruptcy filings like a new fucking welfare program.

"The races, equally free, cannot live in the same government."---Thomas Jefferson
This is why nigs were never intended to be given citizenship in the first place. And I think most whites who are for gun control want it because "something must be done" about blacks with guns.

Thread