Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2008 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Question for admin

Are there any rules against mocking proud NS symbols here?
If not there should be.
It is supposed to be against forum rules to call people jews without proof right ?
I refer you to Aistulf, who not only keeps calling me a jew, which I could not care less about, but is now mocking a proud Imperial German Eagle by putting a star of david on it. Sure he does mean it as an insult against me, but it is also a supreme insult for anyone with even the slightest regard for NS idealology and I request that this little man/child be put in his/its proper place so that this forum does not appear to be a romper room for childish trolls to new visitors.

Old April 10th, 2008 #2
Jett Rink
Banned

.......lol

Welcome to VNNF, people have been doing that since this place started in the summer of 2003.

Last edited by Jett Rink; April 10th, 2008 at 04:39 PM.

Old April 10th, 2008 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Hear! Hear! By all means...and while were at it let's make it illegal to burn the 'marakin flag too!lol!

Old April 10th, 2008 #4
Holly
Self Bannned

Admin [which you are not?] has spoke before about making this forum a more serious place, banning goofy names and other things.
Now we have juvenile trolls mocking Imperial Germany with the star of david of all things, if this is allowed to continue obviously this is not the place for me.

Old April 10th, 2008 #5
Sean Martin

Remember VNNF’s motto, Arabs first. Many VNNF’ers care more about Arabs that racist white people. Just look at the joy expressed on VNNF when some raghead kills a bunch of white soldiers. Insulting Hitler doesn’t get as much heat as insulting some camel humper.

Here is something to think about. No matter how much a camel humper insults the great German people he or she will still be nothing more than a stinking camel humper. Almost everything great given to humanity has come from the minds of German ingenuity. During WWII Nazi scientists created things (like stealth flight) that couldn’t be understood by the rest of the world until 1984 over 40 years later. No amount insults from low IQ mud people will change that.

Last edited by Sean Martin; April 10th, 2008 at 11:11 PM.

Thread