Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2007 #21
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Q-dog (an obvious whigger) gets raped and murdered by a nigger. Whites here point out that she should never have had anything to do with niggers, and that because she did, she is now raped and dead.
And we are the assholes...

Not the nigger who raped and murdered her, not the peer group she hung around with that told her niggers were actually black humans, not the mother who did nothing to warn her daughter about niggers, and not the mainstream media that covered it all up.

No VNNers...WE are the assholes for telling it exactly like it is.

This selfishschismx idiot is probably one of her whigger friends that caught wind of this forum, and this thread and decided to speak first and think later.

Typical. Let's hope he/she/it is next...

Old July 23rd, 2007 #22
dtklamf

Yeah, Ok. What YOU don't realize is that we've all seen this same exact story a thousand times before. This nigger shouldn't have been in her circle REGARDLESS of who brought him in. She should have been taught better by her mother. THAT is where the blame comes in. Maybe she didn't raise her to be a slut, but she also didn't warn her about niggers, and she permitted her daughters to hang around with live with and date them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfishschismx View Post
all of you stupid ignorant fucks are so fucking clueless as to what fucking happened to her and the dirty fucking nigger that murdered and RAPED her, no she didnt fuck him he raped her and brutally fucking murdered her.

you have no fucking respect and next time you want to say all this fucked up shit about her maybe you should fucking know her!

this has nothing to do with her mom. how could you fucking blame her mom for this tamir was her older sisters ex- room mate. her mom NEVER rasied her to be a slutt she was the farthest thing from being a SLUTT she was the sweetest nicest person i ever knew.
her mom is not a shit bag you have no idea what her family is going through nor us, her friends she never deserved such a thing to happen to her

you are all dum ass FUCKS that know NOTHING so shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about someone you never fucking knew ASSHOLES!!!

Old July 23rd, 2007 #23
brutus

RE: selfishschismx

Quote:
this has nothing to do with her mom. how could you fucking blame her mom for this tamir was her older sisters ex- room mate. her mom NEVER rasied her to be a slutt she was the farthest thing from being a SLUTT she was the sweetest nicest person i ever knew.
O.K. So you stumble upon this website that trashes the memory of a murdered friend of yours. And you can only see people here harshly criticizing her. Let me say that I’m sorry for your loss.

However, I wonder if you’re intelligent enough to realize WHY she is criticized here even though she was an innocent person and died horribly and too young. You probably think that we’re heartless and cruel people.

I say this to you:

YOU ARE A HEARTLESS AND CRUEL PERSON. BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING TO STOP MURDERS AND RAPES OF 10s OF THOUSANDS OF WHITE GIRLS AT THE HANDS OF THE NIGGERS THAT HAPPEN EVERY YEAR!

This website is dedicated to stopping these vicious crimes against our women. We understand that the press refuses to publicize the patterns of behavior of these murdering and raping niggers, thereby giving the false impression to millions of White girls across the country that niggers are safe to be around. We have proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that they’re not safe to be around and that the TV is painting a huge lie.

All we have to judge your friend by are those photos, depicting her wearing a hat that indicates an acceptance of niggers/nigger-culture in her life and a mother who was deluded enough to allowed her older sister to shack-up with a nigger.

Niggers are killers of White people. They are raping and murdering our woman by the 10s of thousands. We are tired of it. And we aim to put a stop to it. And we will not be stopped from telling the truth about niggers even if it hurts the feelings of murdered victim’s friends and families. We will do all in our power to reach-out to those innocent White girls who are being set-up for murder and rape.

If you’re interested in helping your friend. You will explore this website and learn why we say the things we say, and then you can honor your friend’s memory by helping us stop the next murder/rape of another innocent White girl so her friends won’t have to feel the way that you do now.

Last edited by brutus; July 23rd, 2007 at 08:38 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2007 #24
birdman77
Banned

young white girls who...
act like negroes
listen to negro music
call themselves "q dog"
befriend negroes...

end up being raped, robbed, and killed by negroes

shut off the MTV, take away the cell phone, and teach white girls

HOW TO BE WHITE GIRLS.

Old July 23rd, 2007 #25
Baldy
Racial Rage

Quote:
all of you stupid ignorant fucks are so fucking clueless as to what fucking happened to her and the dirty fucking nigger that murdered and RAPED her, no she didnt fuck him he raped her and brutally fucking murdered her.

you have no fucking respect and next time you want to say all this fucked up shit about her maybe you should fucking know her!

her mom is not a shit bag you have no idea what her family is going through nor us, her friends she never deserved such a thing to happen to her

you are all dum ass FUCKS that know NOTHING so shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about someone you never fucking knew ASSHOLES!!!
Shut up nigger.

Old July 24th, 2007 #26
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimCrowe View Post

Why do niggers always hold their lips like that? Are they trying to make them appear smaller and less apelike? Well it's not working, and there's definitely nothing they can do about that chimp looking, no frontal lobe skull of theirs.

As for the girl, it's a shame, death by nigger is never easy. Luckily this happened before the newest nigger trend of pouring cleaning solvents down their throats.

That girl would call us racist though if she read this thread about another White girl, sadly most Whites don't have a change of heart about the beasts until their life is slipping away from them with a filthy yellow eyed ape being the last thing they see.

Old July 24th, 2007 #27
birdman77
Banned

if only "q-dog" listened to prussian blue instead of "fitty cent"
she would still be alive

Old July 24th, 2007 #28
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:

I will say I feel no joy with this death, no not at all.
It is anger I feel at a system that promotes race mixing and a society that forces down the throat from birth guilt at being white, and worship of dark foreign minoritys, like the one who killed this girl.

Quote:
So her older sister is a nigger loving race mixer, well I think now we know who to blame direct for the pure poison that came into her mind with ended with her death.
How much older was she ?
How did the mother feel with a daughter living with a animal ?
Tell me, which kind of musik was QDawgs favorite ?

Quote:
No she did not deserve it, but if anyone ever took any time to educate her on the dangers of blacks, this would not have happen.
She had to attract to blacks, do not say she was not. I am a Holly, this person is a disgrace to all Holly's. Am I to call myself G-Dawg now in her memory ? Do not think so. When you get on your knees to a baboons level, you can expect an attack. This is what she did. Maybe she did not deserve it, maybe she did not have this coming, but she herself open the door for what happened by her very poor choices of lifestyle.
Quote:

I can understand anger, most of us here live with it every minute of the day.
Some here are not sensitive true - In their hearts, I will say to you the people here that say "good for her" and say they do not care about this are mad.
But they are not mad at Qdawg. They are not even that mad at this crazy nigger who killed her. They are mad at the system that create this unnatural attaction of blacks and whites, and it is this that we want to change.
It is this that we must and will change, so you are not alone in your anger, no not at all.
But you should try to make your points less like a crazy troll with the swearing, you might then learn and educate.
If you are a freind of hers as you say, can I assume then that you also admire blacks and want their company ?
Tel lsome things about yourself and basic racial views if any.
Are you white ? If so, have you learned any lesson from "QDawgs" death ?

Old July 24th, 2007 #29
Scott Clarke

Parenting 101... STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SUB-HUMAN NEGROIDS!!! (Problem solved.)

Old July 24th, 2007 #30
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

The problem is, we try to reason with people outside of our "sphere" and they are always very hostile, contemptuous, or upset (or all three) to us in return, to various degrees. It is like being slapped in the face, or betrayed.

Sometimes the betrayal is literal, as those we attempt to enlighten or save "inform" on us by alerting whatever authorities or thugs might have any kind of ability to punish us, as a terror tactic to force us to not warn others about these problems.

They may also "inform" on us in the hopes of winning favor from the establishment, and to prove their loyalty to the establishment's line.

So when someone we believe has turned their backs on our reasoning and warning ends up dead or otherwise violated we sometimes have the opposite reaction than what we'd have for someone "on our side" who suffers the same violation.

We feel betrayed, so as a reaction we may turn our backs on the victims in the hope this scares other potential victims into paying attention, or to scare them away from betraying us in the future.

If some unenlightened White people can 'inform' on pro-Whites one day, and then turn around the next and expect our help or sympathies, this would make us fools.

But is this the reality? Experience with families who have told the press "Well we're not with them, those are criminal racists" after we've tried to support and advocate for them indicates it is.

What happened to the girl is still outrageous and wrong, but some of us "pro-Whites" are a bit bitter after all the slaps to the face and betrayals. The White race breaks our heart almost every day so priority support goes to other Whites known to be actively on our side, as a necessity for our survival.

Still, I wish her family the best and wish it never happened in the first place, and I bet all the other posters agree (even if some say otherwise).

Ultimately, it's tough love, because we cannot 'make' other Whites believe in our (common sense) reasoning, or stand with us.

selfishschismx, if you are pro-White (and you sound it), then forgive us. We are like a bunch of bitter old women sometimes, and often attack eachother out of frustration. And because some of us are real assholes.

Last edited by SMG3000; July 24th, 2007 at 12:27 PM.

Old July 24th, 2007 #31
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
This selfishschismx idiot is probably one of her whigger friends that caught wind of this forum, and this thread and decided to speak first and think later.

Typical. Let's hope he/she/it is next...
Is it terribly unreasonable that someone who knew her might not look to kindly on some of these comments. I usually reserve judgement like this for someone who actually has some kind of relationship with the negro. As disturbing as something like her style of dress was, it doesn't indicate much other than she is dressing in a style that is "cool" today. It doesn't automatically mean she was messing around with negroes. Most white girls/women do not screw negroes.

Something very similar to this happened to me on a forum a while ago(original dissent, I believe). A white girl was killed by a negro. I made some not so positive comments towards the girl and someone claiming to be her cousin or sister started bitching at me.

I don't think the person who responded in this thread is a wigger or some kind of nigger apologist since he used the word nigger, so can we give him a break, here? This doesn't mean that we should stop pounding on the very important truth that negroes are incredibly dangerous and whites should avoid them as much as they possibly can.
Brutus and SMG's comments were much more productive. Harsh truths without being overtly rude towards the murdered girl.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 24th, 2007 #32
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Is it terribly unreasonable that someone who knew her might not look to kindly on some of these comments. I usually reserve judgement like this for someone who actually has some kind of relationship with the negro. As disturbing as something like her style of dress was, it doesn't indicate much other than she is dressing in a style that is "cool" today. It doesn't automatically mean she was messing around with negroes. Most white girls/women do not screw negroes.
I try to think the same, this is a terrible thing to happen.
I at one time had a belly button earring, I know some would think that makes me white trash or something, I thought it was cute for a while but I took it away when I really could not think of a good reason to keep it there.
But Starr, this is the thing I am thinking - This nigger is being charged with murder and sexual assault, not kidnapping which makes me believe she went with this "family freind" without being forced. Also this so-called freind who posted here said the nigger killer use to be a "room-mate" of the victims older sister, so it would seem there is a strong pattern of race mixing in that family.
All of that plus the dawg thing tells me she was a race mixer and of course this was the cause of her death.
Not deserved no but she took a gamble and lost, she would have known better if she had any positive influnce in her life which I believe she did not.

Old July 24th, 2007 #33
Robert Bandanza
Banned

"Quick" does not sound like a typical Indo-European name either.

Thread