Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2010 #1021
John Liberty

I have just read through this long thread, it has a lot of very good information on the kosher holohoax scam. Unfortunately, it also has shows how the insidious heeb infiltrates threads, spreads lies and shifts the debate to infighting. The heeb on this thread called himself "ass-slamin2", and his whole mission was to disrupt the discussion about the holohoax myth.
These internet infiltrators are growing more common and more brazen. The thread actually is a good example of the way the kike works in these forums, they argue in circles, always repeat the same big lies and resort to name calling when they are called out. They will also often resort to calling the real WN's "jews", especially when they have lost the argument.

I was at a talk by David Irving, and he reiterated what Bernie had said in one of his posts about the local population taking revenge on the yids after enduring years of the oppression at the hands of the kosher NKVD. What Irving mentioned was that many times when Germans entered these former Soviet occupied provinces, pogroms were already in full swing by the locals finally freed of the red jackboot. When German officers would call back to ask for instructions on how to handle these spontaneous outbursts against the predominately jewish communists, David said they were often told "Do not interfere".

It would probably be safe to assume that many civilian communist jews were probably caught up in these pograms.

Quote:
Trouble is, thanks to the internet, countless millions of Whites now know the entire story is a swindle and they're angry. A time will come when these angry people begin hunting Jews and physically removing them from their offices and houses. This happened quite often during WW2, particularly in the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. In those countries Germans arrived and were seen as liberators. I attach an image of jubilant crowds cheering and greeting the brave young men of the Wehrmacht in Riga.

When the crowds realised the Germans intended to stay, locals began rounding up Jews whom they accused as having tormented them under communist rule. I have said in previous posts in many cities and towns the German Army found THOUSANDS of dead bodies in mass graves and always the story was the same: Poor Ivan had been found guilty of this or that and sent to Siberia for a while with postal privileges suspended (this accounts for not a peep being heard of Ivan's fate) You can imagine how PISSED these same locals were when they found out that poor old Ivan's rotting cadaver is unearthed inside the Prison. By Bernie

Old November 26th, 2010 #1022
Celtic_Patriot

US University Questions Holocaust

Holocaust to be questioned on campus
By Christine Amarantus
Editor at Large
Published: May 05, 2010

The founder of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust is scheduled to speak in the Titan Student Union’s Alvarado AB at 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 6.

Bradley Smith, whose organization contends that the Holocaust did not occur, will talk about what he calls forbidden topics within student journalism.

Smith has a history of causing controversy on university campuses across the United States. In February of this year, the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s student newspaper was met with strong opposition when they ran an online advertisement purchased by Smith.

“Some members of Madison’s Jewish community, and others, are outraged that the Herald would give this infamous denier a platform to spew his veiled anti-Semitism,” wrote Nick Penzenstadler, the UW paper’s publisher, in an article entitled, “Why The Badger Herald ran that Holocaust denier’s ad.”

A self-proclaimed “Holocaust revisionist,” Smith argues the Nazi gas chambers did not exist and spoke at the 2006 Holocaust conference hosted by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Tehran, Iran.

“Well, I don’t have an ideology,” Smith said. “Essentially, I’m encouraging a free exchange of ideas about a taboo question.”

CSUF’s Hillel club adviser Mark Filowitz commented on Smith’s coming to campus.

“I am a firm believer in free speech,” Filowitz said, “but I strongly object to deceptive practices that dupe students into hearing a single point of view, as opposed to healthy academic debate, where all sides of an issue is examined.”

Filowitz, who is the associate dean of the College of Natural Science and Mathematics, further stated his opinion of Smith’s beliefs.

“On the level of an individual, and as the son of Holocaust survivors, I am thoroughly disgusted that people like Bradley Smith abuse our hard-fought freedoms to deceptively spread their vile venom among the impressionable, who may not know better despite all of the hard evidence of history,” he said.

Smith, who currently resides in Mexico, contacted Cal State Fullerton’s University Conference Center a week ago about renting a room in the TSU to discuss free speech.

Kurt Borsting, the director of the TSU, was involved in the reviewing process of Smith’s contract.

“A university is a marketplace of ideas,” Borsting said. “Even when those ideas may be offensive.”

While most students hear controversial speakers in the Quad and on Titan Walk, Borsting said that the reason Smith is holding his discussion in the TSU is because he paid a fee and made a reservation request in advance.

Borsting said he was familiar with Smith’s background before granting his request. To reject Smith’s speaking engagement would infringe on his First Amendment rights, he said.

Smith is allowed to rent the facility as a private individual who is exercising his First Amendment rights, Borsting said.

Associated Students Incorporated president Juliana Santos said that ASI had “no legal grounds to deny him to speak in the TSU.”

“Bradley Smith contacted the university conference center … (which) didn’t know his true intentions,” Santos said. “His title seemed pretty benign.”

Santos recalls only one group denied access to the TSU this year, a nudist group that was denied due to indecent exposure being against the law, she said.

Santos said ASI is not sponsoring Smith’s event.

The TSU’s policy regarding outside groups states that they allow, “all other off-campus groups and individuals whose events are consistent with the with the mission and purpose of the University” to use the facility as a forum.

The university’s mission statement has among its goals to, “affirm the university’s commitment to freedom of thought, inquiry and speech.”

“I do think that the university should always allow free speech on Titan Way or the Quad,” Filowitz said. “But when a University facility is used, it implies some sort of endorsement of the views presented. Therefore, I would urge some consideration of procedures by which our facilities are used on campus.”

CSUF’s Hillel club founder Jeffrey Reinstein, 24, disagrees with Smith’s stance on the Holocaust. [1].

See reference

References

1. California State University at Fullerton
http://www.dailytitan.com/2010/05/05...ned-on-campus/

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; November 26th, 2010 at 03:53 AM.

Old February 21st, 2012 #1023
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
VNN continues to lead the way in Academic Holocaust study material as well as stimulating conversaton among WN.

Why did Don Black delete the Holocaust Thread at Stormfront?

4. The Unraveling of the Witnesses at the First Zündel Trial (1985)

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndwitness.html

The important victory won by revisionism in France on April 26, 1983, would go on to confirm itself in 1985 with the first Zündel trial in Toronto. I would like to dwell a moment on this trial in order to underscore the impact on one's point of view, and especially as far as the testimonies on the Auschwitz gas chambers are concerned: for the first time since the war, Jewish witnesses were subjected to a regular cross-examination. Moreover, without wanting to minimize the importance of the second Zündel trial (that of 1988), I should like it to be understood that the 1985 trial already contained the seeds for all that was attained in the 1988 trial, including the report by Leuchter and all the scientific reports which, in the aftermath, would proliferate in the wake of the Leuchter Report.

In 1985, as also afterwards in 1988, I served as advisor to Ernst Zündel and his lawyer, Douglas Christie. I accepted this heavy responsibility only under condition that all the Jewish witnesses would, for the first time, be cross-examined on the material nature of the reported facts, bluntly and without discretion. I had noted, in effect, that from 1945 to 1985, Jewish witnesses had been granted virtual immunity. Never had any defense lawyer thought or dared to ask them for material explanations about the gas chambers (exact location, physical appearance, dimensions, internal and external structure), or about the homicidal gassing (the operational procedure from beginning to end, the tools employed, the precautions taken by the executioners before, during and after execution).

On rare occasions, as at the trial of Tesch, Drosihn and Weinbacher,[5] lawyers formulated some unusual questions of a material nature, hardly troublesome for the witness, but these always found themselves on the fringes of the more fundamental questions which should have been asked. No lawyer ever demanded clarifications on a weapon which, indeed, he had never seen and that no one had ever shown him. At the major Nuremberg Trial of 1945-46, the German lawyers had manifested total discretion on this point. At the proceedings against Eichmann in Jerusalem in 1961, the lawyer Dr. Robert Servatius had not wanted to raise the question; in a letter on this subject dated June 21, 1974, he wrote me: "Eichmann hat selbst keine Gaskammer gesehen; die Frage wurde nicht diskutiert; er hat sich aber auch nicht gegen deren Existenz gewandt" [Eichmann himself had not seen any gas chamber; the question was not discussed; but neither did he raise the issue of their existence].[6]

At the Frankfurt Trial of 1963-65, the lawyers showed themselves to be particularly timid. I should mention that the atmosphere was rather inhospitable for the defense and the accused. This show trial will remain as a blot on the honor of German justice as on the person of Hans Hofmeyer, initially Landgerichtsdirektor, then Senatspräsident. During more than 180 sessions, the judges and juries, the public prosecutors and the private parties, the accused and their attorneys, as well as the journalists who had come from around the world, accepted as a complete physical representation of the 'crime weapon' a mere map of the camp of Auschwitz and a map of the camp of Birkenau, whereupon five minuscule geometric figures were inscribed for the location of each of the alleged homicidal gas chambers, with the words, for Auschwitz: "Altes Krematorium", and for Birkenau: "Krematorium II", "Krematorium III", "Krematorium IV", and "Krematorium V"! These maps[7] were displayed in the courtroom.

The Revisionists have often compared the Frankfurt trial with the 1450-1650 trials against witchcraft. Nevertheless, at least during those trials, someone sometimes bothered to describe or depict the witches' sabbath. At the Frankfurt trial, even among the lawyers who made difficulties for a witness like Filip Müller, not one asked of a Jewish witness or a repentant German defendant to describe for him in greater detail what he was purported to have seen. Despite two judicial visits to the scene of the crime at Auschwitz, accompanied by some German lawyers, it seems not one of the latter insisted on any technical explanations or criminological expertise regarding the murder weapon. To the contrary, one of them, Anton Reiners, a Frankfurt lawyer, pushed complacency to the point of having himself photographed by the press while raising the chute cover by which the SS supposedly sprinkled Zyklon B granules into the alleged Auschwitz gas chamber.

And so at Toronto in 1985, I had fully decided to do away with these anomalies, to break the taboo and, for starters, pose, or rather have Douglas Christie pose, questions to the experts and Jewish witnesses as one normally poses in every trial where one is supposed to establish whether a crime has been committed and, if so, by whom, how and when.

Fortunately for me, Ernst Zündel accepted my conditions and Douglas Christie consented to adopt this course of action and to pose to the experts and witnesses the questions that I would prepare for him. I was convinced that, in this manner, all might change, and the veil woven by so many false testimonies could be torn away. While I was not counting on Ernst Zündel's acquittal and we were all resigned to paying the price for our audacity, I nevertheless had hope that with the aid of this far-sighted man of character, and thanks to his intrepid lawyer, history, if not justice, would at last carry him into historical prominence.

From the moment of the first cross-examination, a tremor of panic began to creep its way amid the ranks of the prosecution. Every evening and throughout most of the night, I would prepare the questions to ask. In the morning, I would turn over these questions, accompanied by the necessary documents, to lawyer Doug Christie who, for his part and with the aid of his female collaborator, conducted the essentially legal aspects of the effort. During the cross-examinations, I maintained a position close to the lawyer's podium and unremittingly furnished, on yellow notepads, supplementary and improvisational questions according to the experts' and witnesses' responses.

The expert cited by the prosecution was Dr. Raul Hilberg, author of The Destruction of European Jews. Day after day, he was subjected to such humiliation that, when solicited in 1988 by a new prosecutor for a new trial against Ernst Zündel, Prof. Hilberg refused to return to give witness; he explained the motive for his refusal in a confidential letter wherein he acknowledged his fear of having to once again confront the questions of Douglas Christie. From the cross-examination of Dr. Raul Hilberg, it was definitively brought out that no one possessed any proof for the existence either of an order, a plan, an instruction, or a budget for the presumed physical extermination of the Jews. Furthermore, no one possessed either an expertise of the murder weapon (whether gas chamber or gas van), or an autopsy report establishing the murder of a detainee by poison gas. However, in the absence of evidence regarding the weapon and victim, did there exist witnesses of the crime?

A testimony must always be verified. The usual first means of proceeding to this verification is to confront the assertions of the witness with the results of investigations or expert opinion regarding the material nature of the crime. In the case at hand, there were neither investigations, nor expertise relative to the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. Here is what made any cross-examination difficult. Yet, this difficulty should not serve as an excuse, and one might even say that a cross-examination becomes ever more indispensable because, without it, there no longer remains any way of knowing whether the witness is telling the truth or not.

Which asks the questions: Why did Don Black delete the Holocaust Thread at Stormfront?

References

[1] http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndwitness.html

[5] On the cross-examination of the witness Dr. Charles Sigismund Bendel by attorney Dr. Zippel, see "Excerpt from transcript of proceedings of a Military Court for the Trial of War Criminals held at the War Crimes Court, Curiohaus, Hamburg, on Saturday 2nd March, 1946, upon the trial of Bruno Tesch, Joachim Drosihn and Karl Weinbacher", transcript, pp. 30-31 (doc. NI-11953). Regarding this abominable trial, it is indispensable to read: Dr. William Lindsey, "Zyklon B, Auschwitz, and the Trial of Bruno Tesch", The Journal of Historical Review, 4(3) (1983), pp. 261-303 (online: vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/4/3/Lindsey261-303.html). This study has been reproduced in part by Udo Walendy in Historische Tatsachen, Nr. 25 (1985), pp. 10-23.

[6] While waiting for his trial in Jerusalem, Eichmann, in his cell, was fed like a Christmas goose. He ended up no longer knowing what he had heard, what he had seen, what he had read. Here, for example, is a very important passage from his interrogation by the Israeli government commissioner regarding the 'gas chambers' directly from Transcripts, J1-MJ at 02-RM:
"The Commissioner: Did you talk with Höß about the number of Jews who were exterminated at Auschwitz?
Eichmann: No, never. He told me that he had built new buildings and that he could put to death ten thousand Jews each day. I do remember something like that. I do not know whether I am only imaging that today, but I do not believe I am imaging it. I cannot recall exactly when and how he told me that and the location where he told me. Perhaps I read it and perhaps I am now imaging what I had read I heard from him. That is also possible."

[7] For a representation of these two maps, see Hermann Langbein, Der Auschwitz-Prozess, Eine Dokumentation, 2 vol., Europäische Verlagsanstalt, Frankfurt 1965, 1027 p., pp. 930-933. For an authoritative study of the trial, see Dr. Wilhelm Stäglich, Der Auschwitz Mythos, Legende oder Wirklichkeit? Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme, Grabert Verlag, Tübingen 1979, XII-492 pp. (online: vho.org/D/dam).
Don Black is also on record as supporting the Zionist (official) version of 9/11 attacks.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; February 21st, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Old March 20th, 2012 #1024
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
HOLOCAUST victims died in Allied Bombings

Estimated 850,000 Jews died in the factories from Allied bombings.
Estimated 150,000 Jews died in the camps from Typhus, food shortages.

Here is a documentation of Jews in factories.

The SS offered Jewish slaves for hire to large German factories and industries such as, glass works, textile factories, and iron works. [1]

Marion Kaplan writes, "All Jewish men between 18 and 55 and Jewish women between 18 and 50 had to register with the division in charge of forced labor in their communities" Many Jewish women were forced to work in various factories in Europe. [2]

"The SS offered Jewish slaves for hire to large German factories and industries such as stone quarries, coalmines, glass works, textile factories, brickyards, and iron works. Holocaust survivors claimed they had to work under Allied bombing raids. [3]

485 RAF Lancasters bombed the Simens AG factories in Berlin.

Case Study of Siemens AG

This gives us a base sample for percentages of Jews who died in the German factories from Allied bombing.

With Siemen's there were 2,200 Jew survivor claimants out of a total of 50,000 Jews of a Siemens AG workforce of 250,000. Just the Jews is 2,200 out of 50,000 which means 98% of all Jews in the Siemens AG factories died. 2% of all Jews in the Siemens AG factories survived the Allied bombings. Based on Siemens figures and Jewish claims.

GERMAN FACTORIES - JEWISH LABOR CLAIMS

List of German Industrial Companies Holding Millions of Jews as Slave Labor under the Allied Bombing.

1. Allianz
2. BASF
3. Braunkohle-Benzin A.G.
4. Daimler Chrysler
5. Hoechst
6. Austrian construction firms of H. Rella and A. Porr.
7. Büssing had employed concentration camp labor at its Braunschweig (Brunswick) plant to manufacture trucks for the Germany army.
8. BMW
9. Ernst Heinkel A.G.- Oranienburg factory for 24 months while a prisoner at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
10. Bayer
11. Rheinmetall-Borsig AG - was the second largest armaments producer for the Third Reich and had employed forced laborers in its munitions plants, paid a total of 1,507 claimants. (which correlated with the Siemens case, comes out to 42,000 Jew deaths in the factory bombings)
12. Volkswagen
13. Leonhard Moll AG. (Munich), Philipp Holzman AG. (Frankfurt), Industrial construction of factories.
14. Dresdner Bank
15. Daimler-Benz automobile company - 300-plus company conglomerate.
16. Telefunken AG -The amount was split between 2,223 survivors. (55,575 Jewish deaths in Allied bombings) estimates based on the Siemens AG study.
17. Degussa-Huels
18. The Krupp Concern - Records show that 3,090 survivors (77,250 Jewish deaths in Allied bombing raids)
19. Deutsche Industrie-Werke GmbH - 3,600 survivors (90,000 Jewish deaths in Allied bombing raids)
20. AEG Kabelwerk Oberspree - 1,237 survivors (30,925 Jewish deaths in Allied bombings)
21. Hammerwerke, Haspe Gebr. Kettler GmbH & Co. KG (Unknown number of 17- 18,000 total)
22. Eisen- und Tempergiesserei Fried. Eduard Gerhards GmbH & Co. (Unknown number of 17000-18000 total)
23. Hagener Feinstahl GmbH (Unknown number of 17- 18,000 total)

More than 6,000 German companies have contributed to the Foundation, including Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen, Daimler-Benz, Bayer, Siemens, and Krupp. . 40% of slave labor was Jewish [8]

SURVIVORS/KILLED 1/22, or 2% survial to 98% death. We can extrapolate the amount killed by the survivor numbers.

Working from offical Jewish records of survivor labor claims from this source [4][5][6], which is from the 1949 ITS Arolsen records. [7].
We take the labor claims survivor of Jews, multiply the survivor number by x 1.22.
  • Deutsche Industrie-Werke GmbH - 90,000 Jews holocausted, 3,600 survivor Jew claims.
  • Krupp factories - 77,250 Jews holocausted
  • Telfunken AG - 55,575 Jews holocausted
  • Siemens AG - 48,007 Jews holocausted, 2,200 survivor Jew claims.
  • AEG Kabelwerk Oberspree - 30,925 Jews holocausted

13.5 million forced laborers, 11 million survived the war.[7]

2.5 million forced laborers died in the war.

40% of them were Jewish. [8]
So the total Jews was likely 1 million who died. 850,000 in factories (Allied bombing) and 150,000 in camps (Typhus, starvation).

Program for Former Slave and Forced Laborers. In August 2004, the Claims Conference distributed a second payment to all eligible living Holocaust survivors who had applied, effectively concluding the program's payments to survivors. In one day, approximately $401 million was sent to 130,681 survivors in 62 countries.[9]

With 130,000 slave labor survivor claims, at the 1/22 ratio is 2,860,000 deaths. With 40% Jewish is close to 1 million Jewish deaths.

The March 4, 1939 Decree Regarding Employment of Jews led to the forced labor of Jews in Germany. The plan was implemented in coordination with German businesses that would then integrate camp labor into their industries. Dachau, for instance, established over 30 satellites near armaments factories in southern Germany, employing 30,000 prisoners in the production of armaments.[10]

In conclusion, the total Jewish deaths was about 1 million with 850,000 occuring in the factories under the Allied bombing.

In the Holocaust, 850,000 Jews were killed in factories by Allied bombing, incinerated. 150,000 more died in the camps. Who was responsible for the Allied bombing? The Jew Morgenthau.

Morgenthau pushed for bombing of factories and then later cities, railroads, canals, anything that could carry food. A Jew, Morgenthau, was responsible for the "Holocaust".

Jew Morgenthau - Killer of Jews, holocauster of Jews.

Morgenthau circumventing US Army to bomb German civilians/jews in factories: [11]

It was Morgenthau's Sacrifice, like Abraham's Sacrifice. Jews had to be killed so the oil state of Israel could be created. Morgenthau knew he was killing Jews.

Morgenthau is on memo records as going over the heads of the US Military so as to bomb the factories, which everybody knew were full of Jews under the 1938 German laws.

The Holocaust was Jews (Morgenthau) killing Jews, to create "The Holocuast" and thus the sacrifice needed for the Oil State of Israel. It's classic Abrahamic Hebrew sacrifice for the tribe.

Morgenthau knew that Jews had been forced to work in those German factories, everybody in the FDR administration new the Germans had legally passed laws to force the Jews into those factories. Morgenthau then went against the US Army Chief of Staff and pushed to bomb those very factories. All the evidence is on the record.

Rreferences

[1] Jews in Factories: http://www.rossel.net/Holocaust09.htm

[2] Jews in Factories: http://www.iusb.edu/~journal/2001/piasecki.html

[3] US Holohoax Memorial Museum: http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php...uleId=10005180

[4] German Firms That Used Slave Or Forced Labor During the Nazi Era (January 27, 2000): http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...germancos.html

[5] List of Companies: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...germanco1.html

[6] German Companies and Jewish Labor statistics: Catalogue of Camps and Prisons in Germany and the German-Occupied Territories, published in July 1949 by the International Tracing Service (ITS) in Arolsen, Germany. The book was reissued in 1990 by Martin Weinmann under the title Das nationalsozialistische Lagersystem, Verlag Zweitausendeins: Frankfurt, 3 Ed., 1999. The sources for companies currently in operation are two major registers of German companies, Mittestaendische Unternehmen 1999, Vol. 1 - 3, Darmstadt, Hoppenstedt: 1999 and Handbuch der Grossunternehmen 1999, Vol. 1-2, Darmstadt, Hoppenstedt: 1999.

[7] Total slave labor numbers: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/...21950260208661

[8] 40% of slave labor Jewish. Jewish Political Studies Review 17:3-4 (Fall 2005): http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f05.htm

[9] Claims slave labor statistics: http://www.claimscon.org/

[10] Laws forcing Jews into factories: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/berga/beyond/labor.html

[11] Morgenthau push to bomb factories: http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/...-Plans-10.html
What the Jew-controlled media doesn't mention is that Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Dachau, were all near major industry and these camps provided daily affordable low-cost labor to the German military industry.

On the one had Jews say they were held in camps and exterminated, on the other hand they say they were farmed out to military industrial factories for cheap labor for which they now want compensation.

The riddle is that if they admit they were used a cheap labor, then they admit they were in German industry factories, which were bombed by the Allies. The Jews hope no one notices their claim for money for their work in arms factories which were bombed. The Allied bombing killed millions.

On the one hand is Jew greed, on the other is keeping the Hoax (miraculous gassings up to G-D) intact.

Old March 23rd, 2012 #1025
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
The problem with the Jews is they live in a fantasy world, they want to have things both ways.

You mean out in the forest, in the woods around (near) Treblinka?

Jews were working in the German armaments factories at Treblinka. That is the reason Treblinka was bombed, the Jews killed and the Soviets documenting the bomb craters and mass graves.

On the one hand they want to be Paid for their work at Treblinka in NYC courts and on the other hand they all want Reparations from being killed at Treblinka.

Criminals are usually caught when they live in a fantasy world.

http://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/pub/rul...996/697499.pdf.

In Re HOLOCAUST VICTIM ASSETS LITIGATION (Swiss Banks)
SPECIAL MASTER’S PROPOSAL, September 11, 2000
R&O-697499.1

H - 1
SLAVE LABOR CLASS I

I.

INTRODUCTION

Otto Count Lambsdorff, who represented the German government in the recently concluded negotiations that led to the July 17, 2000 establishment of the German Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and the Future” (the “German Fund”) and its forthcoming payments to slave and forced laborers, remarked that “there was hardly a German company that
did not use slave and forced labor during World War II.”

The German Bundestag, in its preamble to the statute, clearly acknowledged that “the National Socialist State inflicted severe injustice on slave laborers and forced laborers, through deportation, internment, exploitation which in some cases extended to destruction through labor, and … that German enterprises which participated in the National Socialist injustice bear a historic responsibility and must
accept it.”

The Settlement Agreement, by including Slave Labor Class I, is designed to
provide compensation to certain persons who were forced to perform slave labor during the Third Reich. According to the Settlement Agreement, Slave Labor Class I consists of “Victims or Targets of Nazi Persecution who actually or allegedly performed Slave Labor for companies or entities that actually or allegedly deposited the revenues or proceeds of that labor with, or transacted such revenues or proceeds through, Releasees, and their heirs, executors,
he responses to the Initial Questionnaires also indicate that “Victims or Targets of Nazi Persecution” performed slave labor in a variety of locations throughout the German Reich and in the occupied territories.

Class Members have reported being forced to work at the
following locations, among others:

Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, Birkenau, Buchenwald, Dachau, Mauthausen, Ravensbrück, Sobibor, Theresienstadt, Treblinka, the Cracow, Lodz, and Warsaw Ghettos, and ghettos in Austria, Belarus, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, and the Ukraine, among others.
http://www.fonds-ez.de/eng/about_the...ty_and_future/

http://www.claimsinfo.org/article.as...article_id=242

The reason Jews claim Terblinka was both a German war materials factory and a "death camp" is because the Jews want to claim both for working and dying.

Your own Jews have filed a Class Action labor lawsuit based on H-1 Slave Labor regulations based on their work for the German war machine at Treblinka. A site which was bombed by the Russians because it was contributing to the German war effort.

Why do Jews lie so much? Well I chalk it up to their lower IQ and having to try to lie to get ahead in life. Like the Negro, the SemiteJew has a lower IQ than the White and thus is prone to crime.

The linguistic phrase to debate is: at Treblinka.

Please see footnote [4], the us.gov. official report to Congress states At Treblinka.As required by Section 704 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, FY 2003 (as enacted in Public Law 107-228)

Take up your false claims against the other Jews who have already filed with U.S. Congress under Federal Law; Public Law 107-228.

References

[1] Cited in testimony of Deputy Treasury Secretary Stuart E. Eizenstat before the House Banking Committee on Holocaust Related Issues, September 14, 1999 at 6, available at: http://www.house.gov/banking/914/99see.htm.

[2] Preamble to Law on the Creation of a Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (“Gesetz Zur Errichtung Einer Stiftung ‘Errinnerung, Verantwortung und Zukunft’”), July 17, 2000,
informal translation prepared by the United States Embassy in Berlin, available at http://www.usembassy.de/dossiers/holocaust.

[3] Herbert, “Labor and Extermination,” at p. 144, 148. Ulrich Herbert, “Labour and Extermination: Economic Interest and the Primacy of Weltanschauung in National Socialism,” Past and Present, No. 138 (February 1993) (hereinafter, “Labour and Extermination”),

[4] Report to Congress: German Foundation "Remembrance, Responsibility, and the Future". Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs March 2005. [As required by Section 704 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, FY 2003 (as enacted in Public Law 107-228)] http://www.state.gov/p/eur/rls/rpt/44484.htm

The Jews write that they were of the forced labor class, forced to work in the German industrial military factories around major cities, but that when these factories were bombed by the Allied bombers, that no Jews were killed "holocausted" in the mass firebombing of German industry factories.

Jews scream that they wrote it down, the 6,000,000 deaths, and thus it must be true.

Old April 21st, 2012 #1026
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
THE HOLOHOAX Holocaust™ IS A FEDERAL R.I.C.O. CRIME

Going on the Legal and Media Offensive: Charging Jews with Criminal Racketeering, RICO Crimes

We can and will begin to turn the tables on the Jews with our own protective laws and legal cases. Two things must be made clear for us to go on the offensive legally: Holocaust™ (Holohoax) is a current racketeering crime set up to defraud the American public.

Holocaust™ Promotion (Holohoax Denial, claiming that the "Holocaust" is true) is a Federal RICO case.

Any Holocaust™ promoter in the United States could be in violation of a possible RICO federal case. The Holohoax is a Federal RICO violation case. Anybody who promotes The Holocaust™ is participating in an illegal racketering scam and can be charged under RICO. There is a RICO case on the books of Christian Catholic Bishops being charged with RICO in New Jersey, this has set a precedent.

RELIGIOUS FIGURES, CATHOLIC, have been charged with RICO

Since Jews have gone after our White religious figures, and our White church, the Christian Catholic Church with RICO racketeering and fraud violations, they have opened the legal door to file a RICO case against the Holocaust Rabbis, and their museums. There is lots of money to be made in suing the Holohoaxers.

Jews who claim "The Holocaust" existed need to be legally advised that Holocaust Exaggeration in the USA on USA web servers is a U.S. Federal RICO crime. Check the Laws in your country and seek proper legal counsel, if you have supported the Holocaust™ in the past, before you apply for a US travel visa.

Supporting the Holocaust™ can get you in prison.

United States Federal RICO Criminal Statues applied to The Holocaust Racket.

Exaggeration of Jews killed in the Holocaust (holohoaxing) is a Federal RICO crime under the definition of the Federal statues. A Jew that attempts to commit interstate extortion by exaggerating about the Holocaust is committing a RICO, racketerring crime and can be prosecuted under:

Holohoaxing can be considered a Federal RICO crime, alleging that 6 million Jews died and forcing State and Federal agencies, school districts, to fund the racket is a criminal offense.

Under RICO extortion is defined as specific pressure to pay money.

For example, if Elie Weasel re-entered the USA he could be arrested at the Washington D.C. airport on Federal RICO charges and face trial and sentencing for RICO crimes, which include "Holocaust Exaggeration" since money is involved.

Please study footnotes [2][3]

What constitutes a RICO violation?

1. Section 1962(c) Claims
1. Defendant Persons
2. Enterprise
1. Enterprise / Racketeering Activity Distinction
2. Person / Enterprise Distinction
3. An Enterprise Engaged in or Affecting Interstate Commerce
4. Defendants' Operation or Management of the Enterprise
5. The Pattern
1. Relatedness
2. Continuity
3. Multiple Schemes and the Pattern
6. Racketeering Activity
1. Mail and Wire Fraud
2. Bank Fraud
3. Extortion
1. The Obtaining of Property from Another And Threats of Physical Violence
2. The Issue of Consent
3. Extortion under Color Of Official Right
4. Extortion vs. Legitimate Exercise of Government Power
5. Other Predicate Acts Related to Extortion
See footnote [4]

Holocaust™ promoters can be charged and arrested for Federal RICO law violations.

When WN file a RICO case against the Holohoax industry, all US citizens, including Jews, who have willfully contributed to the Holoxoax scheme, will be, upon arriving into Dulles International airport (or any international entry point into the United States), arrested by Federal agents on the spot and charged with conspiracy to aid and abet a Federal RICO case, the fraud of the Holohoax.

The Holocaust™ is a Federal RICO crime.

Any public school teacher who picks up or handles Holocaust™ materials puts her family and children at risk, as she risks imprisonment under Federal RICO charges.

Any US Senator who flies to Israel and visits just one Holocaust™ Museum in Israel opens himself up to being named in a RICO case.

The greatest Lawyers are White. Pagan Whites, long before Jews came on the scene with their political religions. Roman Law was invented by White Pagans. European Roman Law with Gaius and The Institutione,.in the Institutiones iuris civilis commentarii quatuor.[5][6]

White Pagans created Law, Jews never did.

Jews are not associated with the Law. Jews are not associated with high IQ.

Jews are low IQ and as such are against the Law and Civilization and are a terrorist threat to White civilization as any low IQ and criminal race would be.

References

[1] Catholic Bishops sued under RICO:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...10/ai_13202407

[2] US DOJ, RICO: http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia...e9/110mcrm.htm

[3] Cornell Law, RICO: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/us...1----000-.html

[4] RICO and statutory extortion: http://www.ricoact.com/ricoact/nutshell.asp

[5] Roman Law, basis for much European Law: http://oll.libertyfund.org/Intros/Gaius.php

[6] Gai Institutiones or Institutes of Roman Law by Gaius: with a Translation and Commentary by the late Edward Poste, M.A. Fourth edition, revised and enlarged by E.A. Whittuck, M.A. B.C.L., with an historical introduction by A.H.J. Greenidge, D.Litt. (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1904).http://oll.libertyfund.org/ToC/0533.php

RICO law, precedent, and the Holohoax scam.

The Holohoax and those who promote it, can be charged with extortion and racketeering under US Federal RICO statutes.

Old April 29th, 2012 #1027
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post

It would probably be safe to assume that many civilian communist jews were probably caught up in these pograms.
Probably many of the civilian appartchik communist Jews fled well in advance of the retreating Red Army forces which kept order until the local Jews were gone.

Of course, those who collaborated with the Marxist Establishment Jew appartchiks were tortured to death.

Old April 29th, 2012 #1028
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

It's apparatchik, not "appartchik"...
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 30th, 2012 #1029
Anders
Banned

Celtic_Patriot:

Quote:
Any public school teacher who picks up or handles Holocaust™ materials... risks imprisonment under Federal RICO charges.

NONE ARE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE

NONE ARE AS HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED

AS THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE

NONE ARE SO DEAF AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO HEAR

THE TRUTH THAT REFUTES THEIR DOGMA

AND THE LIES THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR

NONE ARE SO CRAVEN AS THOSE WHO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

AND NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A COWARD

WHO TEACHES PROPAGANDA AND LIES TO OUR YOUTH

Old April 30th, 2012 #1030
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
It's apparatchik, not "appartchik"...
It comes from apparataus. It is not like the other Yiddish words you use.

The weakest form of argument is one based on typos. Obviously you are upset with my exposing the Holohoax for what it is, extortion.

Old April 30th, 2012 #1031
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
It comes from apparataus.
It's "apparatus", idiot.

Old April 30th, 2012 #1032
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Talking He missed the Yiddish in his signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
It's "apparatus", idiot.
Ouch!
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old November 18th, 2012 #1033
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
It's "apparatus", idiot.
It is apparat-chik.

When your mind has to focus on typos rather than intellectual points, then you show to everybody you lost the argument.

Old November 18th, 2012 #1034
Celtic_Patriot

Anybody who attacks somebody in a thread who is posting information and data about the Holohoax, I get suspicious about.

Quote:
It's "apparatus", idiot.
This is Simo Hayha going bezerk, not over a typo, but just frustrated:
Quote:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tob-shebbe Yehudim harog!!!

Quote:

Are you fucking pissed off yet?

After reading this clusterfuck of kike hatred I feel like going out, beating the first jewboy I come across to a bloody fucking pulp and shoving his yarmulka up his kikehole; but I wouldn't dare to do that, lest I die from sheer insalubrity.

Judea delenda est!
Provocateur. Easy to spot. You are obviously of low intelligence and discipline.

Clearly you need to find a language, or an art, you can write or create in, that expresses your deep feelings.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; November 18th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thread