Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2012 #1
Zach Stevens

Default Paula Broadwell is a Jewess. Took down two US generals

Has anyone else noticed that Paula Broadwell (Kranz) is a kike? And the other woman Jill Kelley looks like a kike. My jewdar went crazy when I saw her photo. Typical bland Anglo name with a kike hiding behind it...The Mossad often uses women to gain access to top military personnel and political officials.

I noticed that the kike paper times of israhell wrote an article about this. They recognize one of their own.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/more-de...hiefs-scandal/

Old November 13th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Yeah, my hackles have been up all day wondering how the jew general Prateus pissed off the kikes. This is clearly how the kikes roll.

Old November 13th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah and that other one 'Kelley' is a Lebanese whom I suppose decided to phonetically respell and try and sound Irish.

Old November 13th, 2012 #4
Robert Ransdell

The first picture I saw of her struck me as possibly being a Jewess - those I have seen since don't strike me immediately as such - most of their women are pretty easy to spot as they usually look like men. This one, while in no way overly attractive, does not strike me as mannish.

She is reportedly born and raised in North Dakota - not many yids from those parts. Kranz as a last name, hmmm, I guess it could call for some research but I am not convinced - actually leaning toward her not being Jewish.

Kelley reportedly is of Lebanese decent - brother's last name is Kwaham - reported to be a Maronite Catholic. Of course nationality in the Jew World Order nor religion is tellng of one's race but I really doubt this one is a Jewess.

The whole thing is another way the Jewish media uses these kinds of scandals to distract the sheep from important things in our national life. An establishment full of degenerates are sure to create this type of scenario on a regular basis.

Old November 13th, 2012 #5
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah, let's see your research, Zach. ND is chock full of Germans and Norwegians. Or is it all in your head? The general was friendly with the racially arabic Lebanese. That's the New Nation voting Kwa.

Old November 13th, 2012 #6
Craig Cobb
Banned

I passed synagogue Orach Chaim a few weeks ago in Bismarck and almost stopped to take a photo of their huge banner reminding us to all celebrate our
"Judeo-Christian 'joint' " heritage. That thing has been up a few months. In search +Orach Chaim+Kranz, nothing. There is no doubt that the yids stole the name from the Germans. "Wreath". Less clear or even highly dubious is that she is a jewess or even genetically jew-descended. Possible though.

Old November 13th, 2012 #7
Robin King
Banned

A good summary here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/petraeus-sex-scandal-jill-kelley-2012-11

In the past 12 hours, the news flow in the Petraeus sex scandal has taken a turn toward the bizarre.

Jill Kelley, the mysterious woman in Tampa.

Let's recap:

*The center of gravity in the scandal has shifted to a mysterious woman in Tampa Bay whom many of our top military and law-enforcement brass appear to be obsessed with.

*This woman, Jill Kelley, is the wife of a surgeon and an "unpaid liaison" between the public and a nearby Air Force base. This "job" seems mainly to include hosting and attending parties and emailing with generals and FBI agents.

*Paula Broadwell, General Petraeus's mistress, lost her mind and sent anonymous harassing emails to this woman.

*Kelley got freaked out by the harassing emails and called the FBI, thus triggering the investigation that, so far, has sucked in the head of the CIA, a top general, and an FBI agent.

*The FBI agent assigned to investigate the case lost his mind and emailed "shirtless photos" to the woman.

*Another top US general, John Allen, lost his mind and sent 20,000-30,000 pages of email to the same woman, some of which were described as "inappropriate"

*General David Petraeus showed up at a party at this woman's house in a 28-car motorcade.

*The woman, Jill Kelley, has hired the same lawyer that defended Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the same crisis PR person who represented Michael Vick.

*The woman insists that she has done nothing wrong and that she's the victim here (did anyone suggest she has done anything wrong?).

*The FBI agent who sent the shirtless photos of himself to the woman called Congress two weeks ago and leaked news of the investigation to House majority leader Eric Cantor.

*Paula Broadwell's dad says, tantalizingly, that "this story is about something else entirely" and that the whole truth will eventually come out.

*"Classified" material has been found on Paula Broadwell's computer, but both Petraeus and Broadwell deny that it came from him.

*The FBI just raided Paula Broadwell's house.

If this story really is about "something else entirely," we can't wait to hear what that is.

---------------------------

The Jew media is trying to tie these revelations to the failure of security at Benghazi. They will use this to attack Obama politically. They will suggest there that there is some "conspiracy" involving Obama's administration and the Benghazi attacks; that Obama is trying to cover up something shameful in relation to it.

At "Business Insider" above, a Jew website (owned by a Gentile, but receiving financial backing from Jews), they've already started on these Benghazi-related rumors.

This will reinforce the public's perception that the Benghazi attacks were the work of the Muslim fanatics in Libya, even though evidence is emerging in the alternative media that this was the work of some other group. This group is probably Mossad, who is 99% of the times the guilty party in these cases.

It's interesting that the Benghazi incident happened on September 11, and that soon afterwards, the media was focused on Muslim extremism. The Pamela Gellar type people started coming out in full force at this time too. All seeming to set the stage for Netanyahu's speech at the UN urging that the US must attack Iran and saying that a "red line" must not be crossed.

Note that the CIA director and his mistress used Gmail to send their love messages to one another. They tried to hide the trail by using one account and putting the messages in "Draft". Google has its headquarters in Israel the last time I heard. The Mossad has free rein to snoop into anyone's Gmail account. Don't forget that your information including your personal photos left in any Jew operation like Facebook is open game for data miners in Herzliya.

You can be sure that Mossad was aware of all that was going on long before it became public knowledge.

Petraeus is a Jew according to some sources. His father was a Dutch Jew who migrated from the Netherlands a few years after WW2. Petraeus is a name recorded in Dutch Jewish genealogy records.

Broadwell is a Jew too. I guess blood will tell, and these (crypto) Jews can't stop being attracted to one another. Broadwell, a Jew, writing a flattering book about another Jew (who some say could have run for presidential office in 2016 if the scandal had not broken out), promoting this Jew to the public. What's new.

_________

However, even though Broadwell is a Jew, I don't think this was a set up, as some are starting to claim. I seriously doubt Broadwell was used as a honeytrap by the Mossad. The Lewinsky affair was not a set up either.

Old November 13th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I'm seeing more of a German than I am a Jewess here:

Quote:
Born and raised as Paula Kranz in Bismarck, North Dakota, she attended Century High School, where she was homecoming queen, valedictorian of the class of 1991,[9] and an All-State basketball player.[3]

Broadwell graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1995. She majored in political geography.[10] She earned a master's degree in international security from the University of Denver's Josef Korbel School of International Studies in 2006.[11][12] She earned a Master of Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in 2008.[13][14] Broadwell is a Research Associate in the Kennedy School's Center for Public Leadership Fellows.[15] In 2008, she entered the Ph.D. program at Department of War Studies at King's College London.

Old November 13th, 2012 #9
Robin King
Banned

I wrote she was Jewish after I read someone else posting on another site that she was a Jew like Lewinsky. So I assumed she was Jewish.

On the other hand, she could be of non-Jewish German extraction. One of these masculine athletic types who join the military and are patriotard-like.

The other woman, Jill Kelley, is Lebanese. Both Broadwell and Kelley are married to doctors coincidentally.

Old November 13th, 2012 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
I wrote she was Jewish after I read someone else posting on another site that she was a Jew like Lewinsky. So I assumed she was Jewish.

On the other hand, she could be of non-Jewish German extraction. One of these masculine athletic types who join the military and are patriotard-like.

The other woman, Jill Kelley, is Lebanese. Both Broadwell and Kelley are married to doctors coincidentally.
To the great shame of our cause, WN assertions of jewishness are less reliable than jewish assertions. That's because of the Southern tendency in our ranks. Southerns don't hold with book larnin', so the mere fact that someone has a German name, rather than a good old Anglo-Saxon name like Pigg, Hogg, or Butt proves the person is a jew - if they don't like him.

At VNN, if you assert someone is a jew, you must prove it. Or label your opinion what it is (ignorant) speculation.

Old November 13th, 2012 #11
notillegaltobewhite

Default Hold up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Working on a song. Something jewy going on here.

Old November 13th, 2012 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

(Left to right) Jill Kelley's twin sister Natalie Khawam, David Petraeus, Dr. Scott Kelley, Jill Kelley, and Holly Petraeus watch the Gasparilla parade from the Kelley family's front lawn in a 2010 photo. (Zuma)

Not hard to figure out part of the general's motivation, but I think he was confused about which Jill Kelly he was diddling. . .though it might have been the sister, next to him, with Kelley acting as agent.

Old November 14th, 2012 #13
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

The fact that she's military brings serious doubt to her being jewish.
Despite what you see in hollyvitz war movies, few jews have ever taken part in the ranks of the U.S. military, there's just no money in it.
Why not chase ambulances for six to seven figures a year dollink.

Old November 14th, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Well, I could be wrong, but Benghazi fits mossad like a rubber glove. I thought immediately, when I heard of the attack, that it was kikes what dun it. The motive isn't clear, except to keep the ME cauldron of blood and guts stirring, much like them sniping US marines and giving sophisticated IEDs to mujhadeen. It was jews, I'd bet the farm on it.

Old November 14th, 2012 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

Petraeus is a Jew according to some sources. His father was a Dutch Jew who migrated from the Netherlands a few years after WW2. Petraeus is a name recorded in Dutch Jewish genealogy records.

Broadwell is a Jew too. I guess blood will tell, and these (crypto) Jews can't stop being attracted to one another. Broadwell, a Jew, writing a flattering book about another Jew (who some say could have run for presidential office in 2016 if the scandal had not broken out), promoting this Jew to the public. What's new.
Where is your evidence that Petraeus and Broadwell are Jews?

Old November 14th, 2012 #16
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Patrick J. Buchanan: Petraeus and Benghazi: A Time for Truth

Petraeus and Benghazi: A Time for Truth

by Patrick J. Buchanan [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\J\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
November 13, 2012

The stunning resignation of CIA Director David Petraeus, days before he was to testify on the CIA role in the Benghazi massacre, raises many more questions than his resignation letter answers.
“I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair,” wrote Petraeus. “Such behavior is unacceptable ... as the leader of an organization such as ours.”
The problem: Petraeus’ “unacceptable behavior,” adultery with a married mother of two, Paula Broadwell, that exposed the famous general to blackmail, began soon after he became director in 2011.
Was his security detail at the CIA and were his closest associates oblivious to the fact that the director was a ripe target for blackmail, since any revelation of the affair could destroy his career?
People at the CIA had to know they had a security risk at the top of their agency. Did no one at the CIA do anything?
By early summer, however, Jill Kelley, 37, a close friend of the general from his days as head of CentCom at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., had received half a dozen anonymous, jealous, threatening emails.
“The stunning resignation of CIA Director David Petraeus, days before he was to testify on the CIA role in the Benghazi massacre, raises many more questions than his resignation letter answers.”
“Back off.” “Stay away from my guy!” they said.
Kelley went to an FBI friend who ferreted out Broadwell as the sender and Petraeus as the guy she wanted Kelley to stay away from.
Yet, learning that Broadwell was the source of the emails, that Petraeus was having an affair with her, and that the CIA director was thus a target for blackmail and a security risk should have taken three days for the FBI, not three months.
And when Broadwell was identified as the source of the threats, did the Tampa FBI office decide on its own to rummage through her other emails? And when Petraeus’ secret email address popped up, did the local FBI decide to rummage through his emails, as well.
Was the CIA aware that Petraeus’ private emails were being read by the FBI?
Surely, as soon as Petraeus’ affair became known, FBI Director Robert Mueller would have been told and would have alerted Attorney General Eric Holder, who would have alerted the president.
For a matter of such gravity, this is normal procedure. Yet, The New York Times says the FBI and the Justice Department kept the White House in the dark.
Is that believable?
Could it be that Obama and the National Security Council were kept ignorant of a grave security risk and a potentially explosive scandal that the Tampa FBI field office knew all about?
By late October, with the FBI, Justice and the White House all in “hear-no-evil” mode, an FBI “whistle-blower” from Florida contacted the Republican leadership in the House and told them of the dynamite the administration was sitting on.
Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s office called Mueller, and the game was up. But the truth was withheld until after Nov. 6.
On Thursday, closed Senate hearings are being held into unanswered questions about the terrorist attack in which Amb. Chris Stevens, two former Navy SEALs and a U.S. diplomat were killed.
There are four basic questions.
Why were repeated warnings from Benghazi about terrorist activity in the area ignored and more security not provided, despite urgent pleas from Stevens and others at the consulate?
Why was the U.S. military unable to come to the rescue of our people begging for help, when the battle in Benghazi lasted on and off for seven hours?
Who, if anyone, gave an order for forces to “stand down” and not go to the rescue of the consulate compound or the safe house? A week before Petraeus’ resignation, the CIA issued a flat denial that any order to stand down ever came from anyone in the agency.
Fourth, when the CIA knew it was a terrorist attack, why did Jay Carney on Sept. 13, David Petraeus to Congress on Sept. 14, UN Amb. Susan Rice on Sept 16 on five TV shows, and Obama before the UN two weeks after 9/11 all keep pushing what the CIA knew was a false and phony story: That it had all come out of a spontaneous protest of an anti-Islamic video made by some clown in California?
There was no protest. Was the video-protest line a cover story to conceal a horrible lapse of security before the attack and a failure to respond during the attack—resulting in the slaughter?
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has sent word she will not be testifying. And she will soon be stepping down. Petraeus is a no-show this week. He is gone. Holder is moving on, and so, too, is Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.
President Nixon’s Attorneys General John Mitchell and Richard Kleindienst and his top aides Bob Haldeman and John Ehrlichman were all subpoenaed by the Watergate Committee and made to testify under oath about a bungled bugging at the DNC.
The Benghazi massacre is a far graver matter, and the country deserves answers. The country deserves the truth.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/petraeus_and_benghazi_a_time_for_truth_patrick_buchanan/print#ixzz2CC6pFlbw

Old November 14th, 2012 #17
Robin King
Banned

Not sure about Broadwell. As I said, I saw the thread title and thought it had been confirmed she was a Jew.

As for Petraeus, I have seen this:

http://judicial.hostzi.com/65petraus_defies_israel.htm

True, it's not conclusive, and the author, The Skunk, has made mistakes in the past identifying Jews. So perhaps I shouldn't have been definite about it, and said "It's strongly speculated by some that Petraeus is a Jew".

Jews in general (and Jew-protectors like some here on VNN) want Gentiles to think that the number of Jews is much smaller than it really is.

It makes them hot under the collar and angry when they see that it's suspected that the number of Jews is higher than they say it is. They make sarcastic remarks scoffing about the notion of Jews being powerful when it's hinted that Jews exert an inordinate amount of influence in American affairs.

By Jews claiming that they are so few in number, they make themselves appear to be less than a threat than they really are.

They can claim that "We are only so few in number ... how can you say we control [this] and [that]?"

With the cryptos and the partial Jews thrown in, the numbers are probably much bigger than the numbers that Virtual Jewish library suggest, in my view.

At a rough guess, the numbers of Jews including cryptos and partial Jews would be about 5-10% of the US population, not 1-2% of the population (which is what I think the number being quoted is — correct me if I'm wrong).

It's why Jews have been so successful in subverting the nations they enter. They have learned that it pays to camouflage themselves. Sure, the Jews who behave like this are usually lower on the totem pole than the Jews who declare themselves openly to be Jews, make Aaliyah, immerse themselves in promoting Jewish/Zionist affairs or even become Israeli citizens, but Jews have learned that some of these hidden Jews can be the most effective in advancing the Jews' agenda. Note Esther who passed herself as a Persian or similar and brought about Haman's downfall in the famous Old Testament story.

Or Oliver Cromwell who overthrew Charles I in the English Revolution.

These Jews and others often take on the function of Jew-protector. They troll internet forums and try and deflect attention away from the subject of Jewish power or Jewish crimes. Or they attempt to minimize the problem or they downplay it or attack the posters that post about it.

Similarly, they make posts on other subjects that hide the role of Jews in various nefarious activities. In fact, they may not make posts about much anything else on these forums. They will stay in neutral threads in a holding pattern and then strike when they see a thread that like this that talks about Jews in power.

Probably as more information leaks out, we will find that many more people in power - eg. in politics, in the military - are Jews.

For example, Hollywood is predominantly Jewish. The top actors and stars are mostly Jewish. Most of the ones in the past took on Gentile names and gave no sign that they were Jewish. It is only now that the truth has come out so that it is apparent to anyone with a pulse that Hollywood was dominated by Jews, something not so widely known back a few decades ago, as many Jewish actors of the past were in the main successful in keeping their Jewishness a secret. I think in politics and in related fields, such as government and military (top brass I'm referring to, not the common soldier), the proportions of Jews is fast-approaching that of the proportion of Jews in Hollywood. As in the entertainment industry, Jews network and favor their own, and promote each other to gain positions of influence. That is how they gained control of the entertainment industry (and the finance industry). They may not be open Jews; many are hidden I suspect, and that is why their infiltration is so successful.

Look at my signature.

Once the Jews have a tight grip, and their domination of an industry or field becomes apparent to most people, it is too late. Everyone knows the mainstream media companies are owned by just a handful of Jews. But no one can do anything about it.

Moral of the story is: Don't let the Jews in in the first place and educate yourself about the Jews - how they behave, how they secretly network, how they try and control the discourse, what they do to camouflage themselves, how they cover their tracks. Also, be aware of the Jew-protector, someone who has gained a more prominent role of late in many places especially on the net, as information about Jewish activities spreads in this relatively new medium and is starting to pose a serious threat to Jewish domination.

As for your continued skepticism, Donnie in Ohio, that Jews are powerful, it obviously relates much in part to your skepticism about 9/11. I have discussed 9/11 with you in an attempt to show "skeptics" and Jew-protectors that 9/11 is the key to exposing Jewish power — however, since Alex Linder has said he does not want 9/11 to creep into every thread, I suggest you address the issue yourself by visiting this thread and attack me there on the subject of Jewish power.

The last time you talked to me in that thread you called me a "pig" and hinted you would be back, but never did return. Instead, you seem to come to threads I post in and make the same attacks on me again and again alluding to the subject of Jewish power and influence and subversion, saying I am exaggerating the nature of these things about Jews. So address that issue in the appropriate thread where I (and others) have laid out the case for Jewish power, please, instead of dragging your skepticism into every thread that I post in and attacking me for saying that. You have your chance to lay out your arguments and show why Jews are not powerful, including not powerful enough to do x and y— no one is stopping you. And I am sure many other people would like to see your views on that subject.

Old November 14th, 2012 #18
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Not sure about Broadwell. As I said, I saw the thread title and thought it had been confirmed she was a Jew.

True, it's not conclusive, and the author, The Skunk, has made mistakes in the past identifying Jews. So perhaps I shouldn't have been definite about it, and said "It's strongly speculated by some that Petraeus is a Jew".
That site is ridiculous.

His 'evidence' is a photograph of Petraeus' nose, plus the fact that there was a kike a hundred years ago in Holland with the same surname.

He calls Admiral Mullen 'Admiral McMullen'.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; November 14th, 2012 at 07:07 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #19
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

In other words, other than some crank site on the Internet ran by 'The Skunk', you have no evidence that Petraeus and Broadwell are Jews?

Old November 13th, 2012 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Stevens View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Paula Broadwell (Kranz) is a kike? And the other woman Jill Kelley looks like a kike. My jewdar went crazy when I saw her photo. Typical bland Anglo name with a kike hiding behind it...The Mossad often uses women to gain access to top military personnel and political officials.

I noticed that the kike paper times of israhell wrote an article about this. They recognize one of their own.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/more-de...hiefs-scandal/
Prove she's a jew or retract the allegation. That's a specific rule we have here. The midwest is loaded with people with names like Kranz, which is a common German name.

Thread