Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2007 #1
Flame Baiter
Banned

Default Army Slut Wife gets PREGNANT with other man's SEED.

OK, as far as I know this story isn't racial at all. That's why it's in Nutzpah. I think it's interesting and disturbing, just because of the shock value.

On another website that caters to women, there is this pregnancy blog. A woman talks about her pregnancy and her relationship with her husband. Basically a soldier gets shipped out to Iraq, and meanwhile, back on base, the wife has a "friend" who just "happens" to be a guy.

http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboa...ad.php?t=62360

The poor soldier is doing his duty. OK, he's doing his duty for ZOG. But for the moment, let's live in the fantasy world that this is a just war.

I don't want to spoil the thread at the other site. Because it does make for an interesting read. But, let me give you a hint:

Quote:
cuck·old (kkld, kk-)
n.
A man married to an unfaithful wife.
tr.v. cuck·old·ed, cuck·old·ing, cuck·olds
To make a cuckold of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English cokewald, from Anglo-Norman *cucuald, from cucu, the cuckoo, from Vulgar Latin *cucclus, from Latin cuclus.]
Word History: The allusion to the cuckoo on which the word cuckold is based may not be appreciated by those unfamiliar with the nesting habits of certain varieties of this bird. The female of some Old World cuckoos lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, leaving them to be cared for by the resident nesters. This parasitic tendency has given the female bird a figurative reputation for unfaithfulness as well. Hence in Old French we find the word cucuault, composed of cocu, "cuckoo, cuckold," and the pejorative suffix -ald and used to designate a husband whose wife has wandered afield like the female cuckoo. An earlier assumed form of the Old French word was borrowed into Middle English by way of Anglo-Norman. Middle English cokewold, the ancestor of Modern English cuckold, is first recorded in a work written around 1250.
And a segment off the site:

Quote:
Now, I bet this is the part where you think I am going to make excuses for what happened later. Nope, I knew exactly what I was doing. It was my intent when I went out to be exactly what he said I was and to do what he kept accusing me of doing. I didn't care anymore, he wanted a divorce? I was going to make sure he was divorcing me for a reason.
Dying to hear VNN'ers take on this.

Old September 18th, 2007 #2
elbwgreez

Not so shocking. Not sure what you're dying to hear. I guess you say it's another good reason not to go die in wars created by shitheads. I'm sure the women who stayed behind during WWII have similar tales to tell. If the baby was half monster I would say the baby needs to be aborted along with the mother.

Old September 18th, 2007 #3
Pastor Visser
Banned

Stone the whore and bastard, period.

Old September 18th, 2007 #4
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Kill the Slut via slow aganizing death.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 18th, 2007 #5
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Stone the whore and bastard, period.
The bastard is innocent. He should be killed quickly and humanely.

Old September 19th, 2007 #6
Leshrac
Mad Science

MEG is still legally sold in many parts of europe

Quote:
The major danger from ethylene glycol is following ingestion. Due to its sweet taste, children and animals will sometimes consume large quantities of it if given access to antifreeze.

Ethylene glycol poisoning is a medical emergency and in all cases a poison control center should be contacted or medical attention should be sought. It is highly toxic with an estimated LD100 in humans of approximately 1.4 ml/kg. However, as little as 30 milliliters (2 tablespoons) can be lethal to adults.
Let me prepare your coffee, dear.

Last edited by Leshrac; September 19th, 2007 at 02:04 AM.

Old September 19th, 2007 #7
Mark
Banned

I suppose this designation would apply to any man who takes on children from another man with his woman of interest. Such is why virginity is prized by men, and in the old tradition people were pressured to stay married for the children's sake.

Old September 19th, 2007 #8
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
Not so shocking. Not sure what you're dying to hear. I guess you say it's another good reason not to go die in wars created by shitheads. I'm sure the women who stayed behind during WWII have similar tales to tell. If the baby was half monster I would say the baby needs to be aborted along with the mother.

This is what I wanted to hear. I'm just glad that there are principled people out there.

I get so sick of hearing wishy-washy bullshit:

"Oh, she made a mistake. Forgive and forget. It's so nice that the man can accept another man's child as his own. This is the 21st century, we don't do things like they used to do."

Some people are principled and don't put up with bullshit:

Here is a link to Snopes, with an article about a soldier stationed in Fulda, Germany at the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment who beheaded his wife's lover. His wife always had problem pregnancies, and he didn't want to see her suffer anymore, so he had himself castrated. To his surprise, his wife got pregnant again. Upon reading her diary, he found out who his wife's lover was... another soldier, Greg Glover. The cuckolded husband, Stephen Schap, cornered Glover at a phone booth and beheaded him. What he did next was like poetry. He put the head into a sports bag labeled "HEAD", (you probably know about Head sporting goods)head sporting goods company

Well, there's more poetry to come. He drove like a madman to the hospital in which his wife was staying, and presented the head to her. Saying, "Now you can be with Glover the rest of your life." He took a seat in the chair and waited to be arrested.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/headless.asp

And, before you ask, both Glover and Schap were White.

Old September 19th, 2007 #9
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Wish I could send this story to every guy in Iraq.

Old September 19th, 2007 #10
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Lol, asshole :krofl

Old September 19th, 2007 #11
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Lol, asshole :krofl
Are you calling him an asshole? Then you are calling me one too, because I go on to Liveleak a lot, and mention this scenario as often as possible.

BTW, one line in this woman's blog sticks out. It's the part where she's finding Heroin needles on her front lawn and the commander doesn't want the Army wives to tell their husbands about it. "Why trouble the soldier with something he can't do anything about?"

Quote:
It didn't matter what was going on it was being ignored by everyone that had the power to do something. When my neighborhood started becoming the "place to be" for drugs I knew I couldn't stay there anymore. There was cocaine being done right next door and heroin needles being left in the front yard. Still no one did anything about it no matter how many times I called.

It was hard to know what I should and shouldn't tell him because the FRG (family readiness group) and his commanders back here were adament about not bothering the soldiers with things they couldn't do anything about.

Old September 21st, 2007 #12
Weißmann
Ariba!

Lightbulb

Dietrich wrote:
Quote:
Yep,that`s the a real situation in a real world.

Many Pregnant wives are getting fuck by other males while their pregnancy.

:krofl

:[]

Old September 21st, 2007 #13
News
Friendly

Reminds me of the guy who recently died in Leuchter's chair: http://www.tcask.org/cases/holton/holton.html

http://lifeontherow.proboards83.com/...9966312&page=1

He had a wife and three sons. The wife got into dope and niggers. Some articles seem to hint that this happened while he was stationed in Iraq during the first "war". She got pregnant by some nigger shortly after that, and he divorced her.

Then she evidently was making it as difficult as possible for him to see his own sons. She let him have the kids, including the niglet, for Christmas because he said he'd buy them things. He shot them all, then went hunting for the whore and her latest nigger, but couldn't find them.

Maybe its better that the kids be dead, and not have to grow up with a mother like that. The wife is dead anyway, no matter that he didn't find her. Dope + niggerlove = she's probably got more STD's than teeth now, dying a slow horrible death on a streetcorner somewhere trying to make a few bucks.

Disgusting:
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...354/0/SERVICES

Old September 21st, 2007 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default that jodie MF!!!

Here's a real fucking bitch!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sqgj7z8UEM

Old September 21st, 2007 #15
Dirk
Banned

If my wife joined the army and left to go fight a war for the jews, I'd start screwing every white woman in town.

Quote:
The poor soldier is doing his duty.
Fuck the soldiers.

Old September 29th, 2007 #16
Ovidio

most military wives act like this all of the time. hence further validating the point that women are nasty and weak when left to their own devices.

Old September 29th, 2007 #17
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidio View Post
most military wives act like this all of the time. hence further validating the point that women are nasty and weak when left to their own devices.
Have you been reading the Quran during this Ramadan season?

Incidentally, my wife calls "Ramadan", "Bomb-a-dahn".

Old September 29th, 2007 #18
Richard H.
Banned

Default Jarhead

unfortunately; this is a common occurence nowadays; just shows you how superficial women are; this same thing happened to me when I was drafted in 1969; I wasen't married but had given the girl a "promise" ring; i wasen't gone 6 months before she started fucking around on me; when I got home; she got kicked to the curb; literally..........the fucking whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Here's a real fucking bitch!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sqgj7z8UEM

Old September 29th, 2007 #19
Richard H.
Banned

Default Disgusted!

This is atrocious behaviour; it doesn't matter how long a husband is deployed for; a wife should not go around screwing every Tom , Dick, and Andrew just because she is lonely. This is what support groups and in-laws are for; I can't imagine how I would have reacted if it was discovered my wife had a baby with another man; it is grounds for divorce; maybe worse; it is the ultimate betrayel in ANY relationship and there is NO excuse for it; PERIOD

Old September 29th, 2007 #20
Donnachaidh

Just after I got out of college many years ago, an acquaintance married an Army brat while he was in the army. The first time I met her she came on to me when he went out to pick up pizza. They had a kid and soon divorced after he found she was fucking anything that had a dick. Especially niggers. She then went from one nigger on base to another. I also found that these army women in general have a proclivity towards niggers. Lets face it, they aren't the cream of the genetic crop to begin with. I always found the few I met to be really low class, loud and stupid. This story shouldn't surprise in the least.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thread