VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2005 #21
SlagMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.
The "Nigger Smell" reminds me of a butyric odor.
This odor could be used in locating mates in the jungle.
As well as driving off predators that feed on live pray only.

Old September 16th, 2005 #22
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I bought a book for school and it was used...must have been owned previously by a nigger...smells like nigger shit stink something aweful...UUUGH.

Old May 27th, 2008 #23
Ironguard1940

Default Niggers are stupid, they stink and I hate them

Fucking stupid goddamn niggers I wish they were all dead BUMP!!!

Old May 29th, 2008 #24
wow

Smile what?

You guys are really pathetic. Niggers stink? WTF? And white people never ever stink. They just smell sooooo beautiful like roses all the time or something.

Old May 30th, 2008 #25
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Niggers like to pretend that they don't have that musky, pungent stink that they so obviously do. Ever since the first boolie was observed by the White man their smell has been noted and commented on. Thomas Jefferson even wrote about it in 'Notes on Virginia'.

I grew up doing farm work in the rural South. I've worked side by side with niggers in all kinds of conditions and temperatures. Even a nigger who has just gotten to work having just bathed before leaving home has a musky odor. It is not the colognes, deodorants, or hair straighteners that you smell; its the nigger.

Hell, when I was about 14 and was working with another couple of White boys hanging tobacco, we used to joke that you could always tell when a nigger had just left the tobacco barn because he'd left a "musk shadow" behind.

Later on, when I was playing high school football, you could go into the locker room after practice and the nigger stink was enough to make your eyes water.

So, for all those that say that niggers don't smell any different from Whites are either liars or suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Old May 30th, 2008 #26
Jess_Smith

A whiff of an african burns the hairs in one's nostrils.

Old May 30th, 2008 #27
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
A whiff of an african burns the hairs in one's nostrils.

Old May 30th, 2008 #28
Ironguard1940

Default SMSL (Split my side laughing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Hilarious!!!

Old June 6th, 2008 #29
Redneck Billy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
It's easy to explain why negroes smell so bad.

1) They have larger sweat glands than white people. They sweat more often. Sweat stinks.

2) Melanin also smells bad and since negroes have far more of it then white people, that would also make them smell bad.

3) Lack of bathing habits among the subhuman negroid race.

4) The oily substance on their hair. That also has an offensive odor to white people. If you ever had to check out the hair of the negroid, your hands will be greasy.
Yeah......and how do they wash those braided corn rows? I heard they soak them with Lysol and then rinse. Sick sons of bitches.

Old June 7th, 2008 #30
The Good German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Niggers like to pretend that they don't have that musky, pungent stink that they so obviously do. Ever since the first boolie was observed by the White man their smell has been noted and commented on. Thomas Jefferson even wrote about it in 'Notes on Virginia'.

I grew up doing farm work in the rural South. I've worked side by side with niggers in all kinds of conditions and temperatures. Even a nigger who has just gotten to work having just bathed before leaving home has a musky odor. It is not the colognes, deodorants, or hair straighteners that you smell; its the nigger.

Hell, when I was about 14 and was working with another couple of White boys hanging tobacco, we used to joke that you could always tell when a nigger had just left the tobacco barn because he'd left a "musk shadow" behind.

Later on, when I was playing high school football, you could go into the locker room after practice and the nigger stink was enough to make your eyes water.

So, for all those that say that niggers don't smell any different from Whites are either liars or suffer from cognitive dissonance.
Cheers, it's so true..... it's unbelievable what a disgusting odor that comes from them, it's something that makes me almost dry heave at times. I love living in a mostly white society though, as when a nigger comes on the bus and sits by you, you get up and move, and then they feel embarassed, as you haven't left the bus, just moved seats so you don't have to smell them. Or having a bag next to you and not moving it when they come by. Sorry, but you smell.

Old June 9th, 2008 #31
R Nokes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post

That's why niggers won't use Odor Eaters in their shoes, they're afraid they'll disappear.

Old June 10th, 2008 #32
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Everybody in the plant I worked in tried like hell to get to the locker rooms and change out before 'Freda' did. To go in after she had changed was to brave the surface of Venus. I won't tell you what the smell was.. I'll just say that when she went to the beach and waded in the ocean, she made the TUNA smell that way.

I got to tell that black bitch off on my last day there.. they were shutting my line down and I was being laid off, but had to finish the day out, so I was just taking my time, making boxes for Fredas line. She told me to 'hurry it up' and I faced her down, told her everybody in the place hates her and I would beat her ass but I didn't want to touch her etc. She runs off in a huff to the boss, and gets laughed at, essentially. Everyone was slapping me on thw back and saying how they hoped it would come to blows... good times.

Old June 10th, 2008 #33
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

My mother says she had a nigger tell her that white people smelled like wet dogs, to niggers.
Better than cow shit.

Old June 10th, 2008 #34
Redneck Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.
Damn nigra hater..............I'm tryin to eat here. Wait til after lunch.

Old June 10th, 2008 #35
Redneck Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah View Post
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.

ngrh8r, look yourself in the mirror, what is it you (fear) the most about niggers?

PS. As the now self appointed attorney for niggers, I would advise no niggers comment and/or post on this thread. It leads nowhere!
Damn boy.....we fear NIGGER STINK....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old June 10th, 2008 #36
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
##################################################

I am blessed living in soAZ that there are relatively few garboons prowling about but at the same time, cursed by the foul odor of greaser just the same but I have to relate a current ongoing true story.

I play music on the weekend. I choose very carefully where I play. In all the months I have worked at my current gig, I only saw maybe three niggers stick their nappy heads in the door and most turned and left when they saw nothing but white people. I have to inject here that there were more mexicans as waiters than there ever were mexican patrons.

Now the owner decides that it would be "cool" to have a DJ. Yeah, that's right, a NIGGER dj, not one but two of these baboons show up to do a late show. Last week was their third week there. The head of a local radio station who herself is a kikeess put out the word for FREE on her radio station and last week no less than 100-150 knuckle draggers showed up as I was finishing my last set. I also notice a huge entourage of white sluts show up at the same time.

I could not get out of there fast enough from the STENCH emitting from these animals. It smelled like vomit, dirty diaper and sex all mixed together. So, in one stroke, the best place in town has turned into a nigger shithole hangout and I am looking for a different place to work. So, I can tell you first hand that niggers do indeed smell terrible.

Old June 10th, 2008 #37
steven clark

I remember in my army race relations classes, we were told whites smell like 'wet puppies' to blacks...of course, not a word how blacks smell. Listen, WOW, blacks stink. I work with them, and one Nigerian has such a musk smell I can smell him EIGHTY FEET AWAY. I can trail him like a hunter trailing an animal. And other whites say this (in private). A lot of cleaners are black, and the women especially use perfumes that make me have to cover my face when I ger near them. And other men just flat out stink. The sweat, the perfume, all of it...I can't sit down where they sit. Also, for the record, orientals smell too...the ones just from the east have a real odor. I think all races have these odors, but blacks are the worst. It is a relief to back among white people after working with blacks. In the army, they took over our EM club, and when you walked in, it SMELLED. My nose isn't racist, it's truth.

Old June 11th, 2008 #38
Hammer & Sickle

ahh so this is where mensa meet these days!

Old June 15th, 2008 #39
sal88...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Z. View Post
Everybody in the plant I worked in tried like hell to get to the locker rooms and change out before 'Freda' did. To go in after she had changed was to brave the surface of Venus. I won't tell you what the smell was.. I'll just say that when she went to the beach and waded in the ocean, she made the TUNA smell that way.

I got to tell that black bitch off on my last day there.. they were shutting my line down and I was being laid off, but had to finish the day out, so I was just taking my time, making boxes for Fredas line. She told me to 'hurry it up' and I faced her down, told her everybody in the place hates her and I would beat her ass but I didn't want to touch her etc. She runs off in a huff to the boss, and gets laughed at, essentially. Everyone was slapping me on thw back and saying how they hoped it would come to blows... good times.
Karen, you're as feisty as Hillary Clinton! If only I weren't a Paki we could meet up and have some fun... ( after all you did allow the kike to do you,you'd probably let me do you too).
By the way what does the Z in your name stand for? Coz Bob Dylan's real name is Zimmerman, and lots of jews have z in their last names. Whilst few Aryans do....

Old June 23rd, 2008 #40
Ironguard1940

Default Communists is so stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer & Sickle View Post
ahh so this is where mensa meet these days!
What the FUCK would you know about intelligence, you idiotic niggerloving communist jew fuck? Oh, has the IQ of your "brothaz" reached double digits yet?

Thread