VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2009 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Oklahoma: White Pharmacist Charged With Murder

If this was 1970, there’s no way a White guy would be charged in a case like this:

[Article].

More...

Old May 28th, 2009 #2
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVNN.com View Post
If this was 1970, there’s no way a White guy would be charged in a case like this:

[Article].

More...
Well, I hate to say it, but they have a strong case against him. The video clearly shows that he shot him dead when he didn't pose a threat.

I sympathize with the pharmacist. This wasn't the first robbery attempt made on his store. I'm sure he was fed up with nigger behavior and in the heat of the moment he acted on that.

Now, if he had just shot him dead from the beginning, and not additional shots shortly afterwards, he would not have any charges against him. Funny thing isn't it.

Old May 28th, 2009 #3
Brett Quinn
Banned

Political correctness should not influence self-defense. Murder charges for defending oneself and coworkers against nigger robbers? A farce. This man is not a criminal but a hero.

Old May 28th, 2009 #4
Mike Parker

Quote:
The Negroes were shouting that he was a racist who unnecessarily took Antwun Parker's life, claiming that Parker was a good student at the Seeworth Academy charter school which he attended.
How typical, the dead nigger is always a star pupil. That could explain why all the live ones are so stupid.

Old May 28th, 2009 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Well, I hate to say it, but they have a strong case against him. The video clearly shows that he shot him dead when he didn't pose a threat.
The video doesn't show the nigger at all. It's out of the camera's view. The nigger was likely in the process of sitting up, which the White man interpreted as a hostile move.

Old May 28th, 2009 #6
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Parker was shot once in the head and five times in the stomach area. The autopsy found Parker was still alive after the head shot and died from the stomach wounds.
Another good example of why .45 ACP and .44 are the only pistol calibres that I take seriously.
If you have to shoot the bastards more than once you are using the wrong weapon. .45 ACP, for example, delivers twice the energy to the target that a 9mm delivers. That is why it is considered to be a one-hit-one-kill calibre.
If the target survives a freaking head shot you should get a clue that you are using the wrong weapon.
As to the legal issues, 100 per cent support for the pharmacist.
He did the only rational thing.
He also did exactly what the army would have trained him to do.
I hope that his lawyer is smart enough to realise the potential of that defence.

Old May 28th, 2009 #7
Heather Blue

Since the Black was probably already dead those extra shots did exactly NOTHING! (Unless it was tampering with a dead body.) After all, how can they prove the Black was merely unconscious?

Old May 28th, 2009 #8
Greg Gerdes

Derrick

".45 ACP, for example... is considered to be a one-hit-one-kill calibre."

Wrong.

Mark:

"I hope he gets off, but he made a mistake by shooting him again while on camera. His own security camera is his undoing."

I wish him the best also. But no matter what happens to him, look at the bright side - he gets to go to bed every night, no matter where he is, and think of the time he fired 5 rounds point blank into the belly of a beast.

That ought to put a smile on his face no matter what the situation.

BTW, did you catch the names?

The dead nogs name was - Antwun Parker and its moms name was - Cleta Jennings.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 28th, 2009 at 07:59 PM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #9
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
The video doesn't show the nigger at all. It's out of the camera's view. The nigger was likely in the process of sitting up, which the White man interpreted as a hostile move.
The video shows he shot his weapon, and evidence shows those shots were into the victim, which the defendant probably confirmed he did shoot him.

The point is that the law protects self-defense, but doesn't protect shooting someone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to cause harm. Furthermore he didn't have a weapon.

I hope he gets off, but he made a mistake by shooting him again while on camera. His own security camera is his undoing.

Old May 28th, 2009 #10
Kievsky

Maybe we'll get some jury nullification in this case, like the Ramirez case. He saved the world the misery that would have been caused by a worthless creature.

Old May 28th, 2009 #11
OTPTT
Banned

He should have kept his mouth shut. He should have thought that he saw the dead felon with a pistol and that he was about to get shot himself. Instead of saying he unloaded the pistol into his chest as the perp started to get back up.

Old May 28th, 2009 #12
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
He should have kept his mouth shut. He should have thought that he saw the dead felon with a pistol and that he was about to get shot himself. Instead of saying he unloaded the pistol into his chest as the perp started to get back up.
bingo. blabbing to the media just cost him a year or two in prison.

Old May 28th, 2009 #13
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
That wouldn't have helped him much, as he did claim something similar. There was no gun found on the black teen, nor does the camera show he had one when entering the pharmacy.

Old May 28th, 2009 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
That wouldn't have helped him much, as he did claim something similar. There was no gun found on the black teen, nor does the camera show he had one when entering the pharmacy.
in the heat of the moment it is an easy mistake to make. a bullet grazes your arm and whistles past your ear, you're not thinking clearly (or you are thinking clearly, you are thinking i gotta kill these guys).

Old May 28th, 2009 #15
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
in the heat of the moment it is an easy mistake to make. a bullet grazes your arm and whistles past your ear, you're not thinking clearly (or you are thinking clearly, you are thinking i gotta kill these guys).
I agree, and that would be a legitimate defense. The difference here however is, that he came back to the injured black teen, who had no weapon, seemingly posed no threat, and he shot him dead.

Having served on a grand jury I'm just looking at it objectively.

Old May 28th, 2009 #16
Mark
Banned

I assume that will be part of his defense. That he wasn't aware of who had or didn't have a gun. That he shot him dead because he thought he had a gun and would shoot him or the others that were there.

We can't expect common citizens to have the training of police officers and know proper protocol to handle criminals. Even cops are often taken to court over shootings or their behavior.

In my opinion, if a person breaks into someone's home or threatens someone with a lethal weapon, or is party to a person who does, that someone has the right to kill that person or those persons at that time.

I would deem him innocent and allow him to return to his life and business. He's a far greater contributor to the community than black criminals.

Old May 28th, 2009 #17
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

I hope the word gets out on the street that more pharmacists are packing heat than you realize.

This man may get jail time but his action will make any nigger who hears about it think twice before robbing a pharmacy.

Old May 28th, 2009 #18
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX View Post
I hope the word gets out on the street that more pharmacists are packing heat than you realize.

This man may get jail time but his action will make any nigger who hears about it think twice before robbing a pharmacy.
It certainly highlights the fine line between self-defense and murder in the eyes of the law.

The confrontation itself is frightening enough without having to know precisely the time self-defense ends and murder begins.

In some ways the law can be oppressive because it mentally disarms people and makes them dependent on the state for their own safety because they are afraid the law will be used against them.

Old May 29th, 2009 #19
Anchorage Activist

Pictured above, Judge Tammy Bass-LeSure

Updated story May 29th in the Daily Oklahoman:

Quote:
A pharmacist charged with first-degree murder was barred Thursday from any access to guns, knives or other weapons while out on $100,000 bail. Jerome Jay Ersland, 57, of Chickasha was released from the Oklahoma County jail Thursday afternoon after a supporter arranged for the bail, defense attorney Irven Box said.

District Judge Tammy Bass-LeSure set the bail amount. Most defendants charged with first-degree murder in Oklahoma County are denied bail, but prosecutors did not object to Ersland being freed. The judge ordered the weapons restriction after she watched a video of the pharmacist shooting robbery suspect Antwun Parker, 16, on May 19 at Reliable Discount Pharmacy in south Oklahoma City.

In a twist in the already unusual case, District Attorney David Prater asked the judge to allow Ersland to have access to a gun at work in case the pharmacy is robbed again. The prosecutor said his position "sounds crazy” but he insisted that under the law Ersland has the right to defend himself and others at the pharmacy. At one point, spectators in the courtroom clapped in support of his statements.

The district attorney said he worried crooks now will know it is "open season” at the pharmacy if Ersland is there. He also said Ersland could be fired. Prater said the pharmacist would not be in court if the two robbers had not come into the drugstore. The judge said, "Then, why did you charge him, Mr. Prater?” The district attorney replied that Ersland went too far. A clearly irritated Prater also told the judge, "I’m the one who filed the charge so my butt’s on the line.”

The judge, though, refused to change the restriction, saying Ersland could get another job. "I am going to limit his access to guns,” the judge said. "If someone wants to be around him, they are not going to have access to guns.”

Prater told her, "That’s wrong.” After the hearing, the district attorney said to Ersland, "I want you to be treated fairly.”
Read the rest of the story HERE

Negro judge, Negro victim, White man accused. Hmmm...I don't need to be David Duke to figure out what's up here.

If David Prater wanted Ersland to be treated so "fairly", why did he charge him in the first place? It sounds like he's having second thoughts. Maybe he's beginning to smell a rat, now that he sees a Negress assigned as the judge.

Prater's going to come out of this looking like a complete asshole.

Old May 29th, 2009 #20
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

This is one case where we should monitor the outcome. I would say we should try to influence the outcome but I suppose the only thing that will be in question is the sentence.

Thread