VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2004 #21
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune_Towers
More bullshit. Science and reason are the reason that your dumb white ass is sitting there typing at a PC instead of living in the woods holding your dick and a wooden spear shitting in the woods and wiping your ass with a leaf like a fucking nigger.
You need to lighten up on the Ayn Rand/Elissa Rosenbaum reading and load up on the Oswald Spenlger Untergang Des Abellandes.

If "science" could help nigs, then they'd be plenty helped in the US where we throw billions of bucks into trying to "edumacate" them. The problem with them is genetics as in low IQ and it has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

Old March 17th, 2004 #22
Neptune_Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You need to lighten up on the Ayn Rand/Elissa Rosenbaum reading and load up on the Oswald Spenlger Untergang Des Abellandes.

If "science" could help nigs, then they'd be plenty helped in the US where we throw billions of bucks into trying to "edumacate" them. The problem with them is genetics as in low IQ and it has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.
No I don't read that kike you fucking asshole and I have already read Spngler.
Science is the fucking white man's invention! How so-called "white" nationalists-who have the IQ of a nigger- can not embrace their own invention is beyond me.

What we need to do is embrace science and eugenics and take out the dirty laundry from the gene pool. It is only when we break this yoke of jewish mysticism, fairy tales and superstitions will we evolve into the superior race that we could be. We can also add the religious type dogma of egalitarianism into the trash heap as well.

Old March 18th, 2004 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune_Towers
No I don't read that kike you fucking asshole and I have already read Spngler.
Science is the fucking white man's invention! How so-called "white" nationalists-who have the IQ of a nigger- can not embrace their own invention is beyond me.

What we need to do is embrace science and eugenics and take out the dirty laundry from the gene pool. It is only when we break this yoke of jewish mysticism, fairy tales and superstitions will we evolve into the superior race that we could be. We can also add the religious type dogma of egalitarianism into the trash heap as well.
well, if you were to read some of her compilations of essays you might see why I say that. your comments are remarkably similar. in one memorable essay, she denounced racism as a kind of "collectivism" akin to "religious mysticism." I dont really disagree with her that they are species of thought which attach a greater value to the collective than the individual. I disagree with you that when mysticism ends so will equalitarianism. I think most jews are plenty atheist and it doesnt stop them from advancing it, nor did all the bolsheviks who were famously atheist and explicitly committed to anti-racism.

Stamping out religion is a destructive utopian fantasy as foolish as the antis advocating stamping out "racism."

Old March 20th, 2004 #24
Neptune_Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
well, if you were to read some of her compilations of essays you might see why I say that. your comments are remarkably similar. in one memorable essay, she denounced racism as a kind of "collectivism" akin to "religious mysticism." I dont really disagree with her that they are species of thought which attach a greater value to the collective than the individual. I disagree with you that when mysticism ends so will equalitarianism. I think most jews are plenty atheist and it doesnt stop them from advancing it, nor did all the bolsheviks who were famously atheist and explicitly committed to anti-racism.

Stamping out religion is a destructive utopian fantasy as foolish as the antis advocating stamping out "racism."
Egalitarianism is just another irrational belief system which isn't based on science much like religion. It has its own deities, sacred cows, high priests and dogmatism along with inquisitions and ostracisism of apostates, atheists and infidels (that would be us.)

For people to say that "embracing science and reason is what got us into this mess" is a fucking joke. Embracing "egalitarianism" which was spoon fed to us by kikes is what got us into this mess, not science and reason.

Last edited by Neptune_Towers; March 20th, 2004 at 12:30 PM.

Thread