Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2016 #61
Tony Houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
And Texas, I've been there. It's full of Texans
You mentioning Texas has reminded me that the people of Cornwall (the most South Western county of England) think of Cornwall as an independent nation and not just a county of England as they have their own language and culture. They are like Texans who think of Texas as an independent republic and not just a state of the USA.

The Cornish are also insular as you are still a 'foreigner' to them even if you are from the neighboring county Devon.

http://www.picturesofengland.com/map...nties-map.html

Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 5th, 2016 at 01:30 PM.

Old August 5th, 2016 #62
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Houseman View Post
You mentioning Texas has reminded me that the people of Cornwall (the most South Western county of England) think of Cornwall as an independent nation and not just a county of England as they have their own language and culture. They are like Texans who think of Texas as an independent republic and not just a state of the USA.

The Cornish are also insular as you are still a 'foreigner' to them even if you are from the neighboring county Devon.

http://www.picturesofengland.com/map...nties-map.html
I read somewhere awhile back that Britain has something like 58 identifiable accents alone, not counting dialects and non-English languages. What's confusing to Americans is that there can be several different accents in the same area, based on class.

I really do expect the US to blow apart at some point, probably sooner than later. Texas will probably split off, not only for cultural but also economic reasons. I think it is costing them more to be part of the kwaa than it benefits them at this point. Texas itself is not too sound as a unified culture. The eastern part is culturally southern, with some French Cajun influence in the extreme S.E. part. The bulk of the state is culturally part of the American West.

The area where I live and grew up, northern California/southern Oregon, has a secessionist movement (focused on statehood so far) with roots going back to the Civil War. And of course there is the South, New England, the upper Mid-west, and the sagebrush inland west. When I was a youngster these were regarded as quaint regional flavor, we all considered ourselves as Americans. But immigration pressure and meddling by the jew/puritan-yankee coalition is starting to open some faultlines that can only get wider.

Old August 5th, 2016 #63
Tony Houseman

Quote:
I read somewhere awhile back that Britain has something like 58 identifiable accents alone, not counting dialects and non-English languages. What's confusing to Americans is that there can be several different accents in the same area, based on class.
In my parents and grandparents day it was possible to tell what part of London someone was from by their accent. There was a big difference between the East London and South London accents.

Old August 5th, 2016 #64
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Stop!

You're killing me over here...
It ain't funny, man. I live here. I have to put up with this shit. The city shit pond for sewage treatment is across the tracks and just south of little mexico. When the wind blows in the wrong direction it smells like shit. The mexican infested Mills Addition stinks so bad that a breeze from the shit pond is considered a breath of fresh air. And the noise! That fucking la cucaracha crap gets old real fast.

Fortunately I live on the other side of town, out in the 'burbs. Decent neighborhood. Kids next door ride Harleys. Several other families have Harleys. The neighborhood ain't perfect, but decent enough. There's a fucking egyptian down the street. Don't see much of him. He built a high board fence around his property because the local kids would yell "nigger" and throw beer bottles at him every time he came out of his house. There is a clown on down the street who rides a jap bike but the Harley guys keep an eye on him.

Old August 5th, 2016 #65
Ray Allan

Quote:
Speaking of Mexico...

While stationed at Ft. Ord, Ca. in the late '70s a couple of buddies of mine and I decided to take a little excursion to Tijuana; get fucked up in the bars for the weekend and all. Well, in these dives, as soon as they see that you're gringoes with whitewall haircuts, the whores sitting at the bars assume that you're swabbies, and bumrush and drag you over to a table; within seconds they've got their paws on your crotch and back pocket (no doubt trying to relieve you of that uncomfortable wallet you're sitting on).

Long story short, "my" whore, in her very broken English, says, "Fuckee-suckee, twenny dollah." Trying to get this bitch off my tail, I told her, "Look, I don't have $20." Her response? A confused look on her face for a second and then she chirps, "Hokay...thirty dollah." Too fucking much...
My high school auto shop teacher told our class a very similar story that happened to him in 1968 just before he got shipped off to Vietnam. He called Tijuana's main whorehouse alley "Revolution Blvd." and that it looked like Dodge City in 1870, with guys walking around with guns, including the Mexican Federales, of course. :

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 6th, 2016 #66
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
It ain't funny, man. I live here. I have to put up with this shit.
Whoa! Relax there, Fred. The only segment of the post that I did find funny was where you said "...stepping around the used diapers, broken glass, syringes, used kotex, and other cultural enrichment." Note that I bold-typed those two last words. That's the only part of the post that tickled the shit out of me. Sorry I offended you; I think you misinterpreted my meaning.

Hey, I've been there; lived in Bridgeport, Ct. for 16 years. Ever hear about that shithole? It's roughly 40% puerto rican, 40% black, 5% "other", and the remainder White. Latin Kings are a very strong presence on the east side of town, which is all Hispanic. While working as a driver for a plumbing supply I had to make deliveries in the area. Not only did I see the scum prowling the streets and the filth littering the yards and sidewalks that you describe, I sometimes feared for my health, if not very life, while dragging a water heater or toilet bowl and tank on a hand truck into the apartment of a ghetto tenement. I didn't know if I was going to get whacked or, if lucky, merely mugged.

If you think I'm exaggerating the peril of living in Bridgeport, consider the fact that during the late '80s it had the distinction of being labeled "the murder capitol of the northeast." More murders were committed per capita in that city than in NYC, Boston, Camden or any other city in that section of the country.

Old August 6th, 2016 #67
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Whoa! Relax there, Fred.
Matthaus, I shoulda threw in a few smilies there. Of course it was funny, or at least intended to be, as was my line "It ain't funny man..."

So no problems, no worries.

Of course the bottom line is; it ain't really funny, it's genocide. But humor is another weapon, one we should use to our advantage, which I have noticed you do rather effectively at times.

Old August 6th, 2016 #68
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Matthaus, I shoulda threw in a few smilies there. Of course it was funny, or at least intended to be, as was my line "It ain't funny man..."

So no problems, no worries.

Of course the bottom line is; it ain't really funny, it's genocide. But humor is another weapon, one we should use to our advantage, which I have noticed you do rather effectively at times.
We're cool then; good.

And you're absolutely right: humor is another weapon; as I see it a way of pissing off the jew even more and letting the fucker know that he can't take away all that makes us human. And I personally want him to know that I for one am intent on living a full and happy life, regardless of the dire situation we're in and regardless of his agenda.

And to you, jew monitors and your traitorous lapdog feds reading this: Wutcha think of my avatar, my user title, my location, my signature especially? You like?

heh, heh!

Old August 6th, 2016 #69
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

Hey, I've been there; lived in Bridgeport, Ct. for 16 years. Ever hear about that shithole? It's roughly 40% puerto rican, 40% black, 5% "other", and the remainder White. Latin Kings are a very strong presence on the east side of town, which is all Hispanic. While working as a driver for a plumbing supply I had to make deliveries in the area. Not only did I see the scum prowling the streets and the filth littering the yards and sidewalks that you describe, I sometimes feared for my health, if not very life, while dragging a water heater or toilet bowl and tank on a hand truck into the apartment of a ghetto tenement. I didn't know if I was going to get whacked or, if lucky, merely mugged.
Overall, this area is still fairly White. We have a few feather indians, there is a reservation just north of here. Forty or fifty years ago they were a real problem, dangerous bastards. But alcohol, cars, and militant stupidity killed off the worst of them. Whats left are just fat and stupid shitskins that look like over sized mexicans.

The mexicans are out most visible minority. The worst of them are mostly confined to the neighborhood I was talking about above. But they are also scattered around other areas. There is a lot of agriculture here and that labor market is almost completely beaners. A lot of them live on the farms and ranches that employ them.

That Mills Addition neighborhood is pretty wild. I had to drive through it going to work when I was still working for the railroad. During the day it was dead, streets empty, very little traffic. We often were called in for work during the middle of the night, derailments, trains broke down on the mainline somewhere, that kind of stuff. Beanertown would be hopping, loud music, cars cruising, putas on every street corner, fights, cops all over the place. And the crank addicts skulking around, most of them White. I have an old friend, mid 70s in age, who lives right in the middle of it. A couple of decades back, when he bought his house, it was a nice White neighborhood. It ain't anymore. He has a big fifth wheel camping trailer that he used to keep parked alongside his house. Really nice camper, top of the line when he bought it. A couple of years ago he went out to do something or get something from it. He noticed that the door lock had been fucked with and broken into. He opened the door and about half a dozen meth junkies ran over him escaping. They left a baggy of dope and a full syringe on the table. It was bad enough that they were in there shooting up drugs but they had been living in it. They had stripped the inside, stole the fridge, kitchen range, furniture, and everything else that wasn't nailed down. They were even getting their mail there, using his mail box. My friend is getting old and can't hear very good. This shit had been going on and he didn't have a clue.

The world is getting interesting, even out here in the boondocks.

Old August 6th, 2016 #70
Tony Houseman

Some more differences between the USA and UK are:

We call the season between Summer and Winter "Autumn' not 'Fall' (although I think we should call it Fall as it's when the leaves fall off the trees!).

We write the date with the day first then month so we write today's date (6th August) 6/8/16 whereas Americans write it 8/6/16.

We call the last letter of the alphabet 'Zed' not 'Zee'.

Old August 8th, 2016 #71
Tony Houseman

I think this should be the USA flag again.

I know the Hawaii state flag has the Union Flag on it because of Hawaii's friendship with Britain.

Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 8th, 2016 at 08:27 AM.

Old August 9th, 2016 #72
Tony Houseman

Default Small meal portions, a snobby class system and a LOT of booze: Americans reveal what they really think about life in Britain

Most Brits grow up watching American TV, and are thus pretty well-acquainted with the culture.

But for so many Americans who first venture to the UK, there seem to be plenty of surprises; Marmite, strange taps, and a vastly different drinking culture among them.

Question-answer sites Quora and Reddit provide a goldmine of insights from across the pond on how Britain differs from the land of stars and stripes. Here are some of the best.

'What is it like to be an American living in the United Kingdom?' posed Quora last week, inviting an influx of comments.

'More diverse, less aggressive, and insanely expensive,' surmised Milwaukee-expat Andrew Shannon.

He added: 'People will judge you as an American within seconds,' either, apparently, as 'intelligent and business savvy' or 'loud, annoying, and likely carrying a concealed weapon'.

Another Reddit user accused the British public of sounding 'condescending' and 'a little uppity at times'.

Mr Shanon was careful to point out, however, that Brits are just as quick to stereotype one another as they are to judge tourists.

'They sort themselves into a class system from "toff" to "chav" by quickly judging each other based on accent, birthplace, school, and job,' he wrote.

British aspects he admired included free healthcare, the Tube, and the long holidays - Americans are entitled to only around ten days a year, compared with 26 days in the UK.

Several other contributors across Quora and Reddit mentioned the more 'relaxed' office culture, where boozy lunch meetings and workplace swearing are both socially acceptable.

Less popular with Mr Shanon was the smaller food portions, disruptive transport strikes, and 'exorbitant' prices.

Almost every American who submitted their views mentioned Britain's drinking culture.

'Booze starts promptly at 5pm,' one wrote.

'Beers during lunchtime meals are much more frequent than it would be in the U.S.' another commented.

One woman simply told MailOnline Travel: 'You guys drink, like, LOADS.'

While the pub culture was generally spoken about favourably, some disagreed.

'The drinking culture leaves something to be desired, unless you really like getting horrendously drunk,' one woman from California wrote on Quora.

'It’s a badge of honour to get sick and not remember what you did the night before. And if you’re not into that, you’ll have a hard time fitting in and really becoming friends with a lot of locals.'

This user also remarked: 'You can’t really climb into their fold by becoming rich like you can do in America, you have to be born into it, or you’re not "really" one of them.'

Several users warned that Brits tend to mercilessly mock Americans, but that this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

'The people loved to take a jab at me being an American,' one wrote. 'You need to have a sense of humor as it is all done in good fun.'

Britain's food got mixed reviews, but did well on the beer, cider and cheddar cheese front - although many complained of the 'severe lack of Mexican food' here.

To this post, one defensive Brit replied on Reddit: '[Mexico] is a country about 6,000 miles away that we have no strong historical links with.

'If you want a foreign cuisine in your country, live next door to them, or colonise them.'

Topics of politics and history cropped up a number of times, with one writing: 'I was there when George W. Bush was president. I learned to apologize about being American repeatedly.'

Another wrote of Britain's 12th century castles: 'In American we think of 1776 as being a long time ago. I did learn that British people don't consider America to have a culture.'

Quirks that confounded plenty of Americans also included Marmite, 'carpet on the f***ing bathroom floors?!' and separate taps.

'You want to wash your hands?' one lamented. 'It's either boiling hot or freezing cold.'

One man's summary of his visit to the UK went viral last year. Scott Waters, a 66-year-old American tourist posted a number of amusing insights.

'Everything is generally older, smaller and shorter,' he stated. 'There are no guns. People don't seem to be afraid of their neighbors or the government.

'Their paper money makes sense, the coins don't. All the signs are well designed with beautiful typography and written in full sentences with proper grammar.'

Overall, it appears that while there is plenty of culture shock material for Americans in the UK, it's generally more charming than offensive.

'I found things to be more expensive and homes to be smaller but people to be happier,' one said.

'More progressive, less obnoxiously religious, strange but entertaining sense of humor,' concluded another.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...#ixzz4GqjtRrRb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old August 9th, 2016 #73
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
'It’s a badge of honour to get sick and not remember what you did the night before. And if you’re not into that, you’ll have a hard time fitting in
Emaciated alcoholics with stinking "fags" in every oriface smirking down at "fat Yanks"...

Quote:
'I was there when George W. Bush was president. I learned to apologize about being American repeatedly.'
You could've shut them up with 2 words: "Tony Blair". Pussy.

Quote:
"I did learn that British people don't consider America to have a culture.'
Oh yes: when our ancestors crossed the Atlantic, all ties to & memories of Europe were automatically severed & erased. Just be careful that "British culture" doesn't soon mean kowtowing to Allah 5 times a day.

Quote:
'Everything is generally older, smaller and shorter,' he stated. 'There are no guns. People don't seem to be afraid of their neighbors or the government.
If they're not afraid of the hordes of head-chopping, White girl-pimping snackbars & the totally jewed gummint that let 'em in, it doesn't speak well for their intelligence. Still, there IS Brexit....

Quote:
'More progressive, less obnoxiously religious, strange but entertaining sense of humor,' concluded another.
That unfortunately is the kind of queef that corporations are most likely to send overseas: leftists who hate their own country & people and who consequently lick the asses of the foreigners they live among - who of course view them with private contempt for doing so.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 10th, 2016 #74
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Emaciated alcoholics with stinking "fags" in every oriface smirking down at "fat Yanks"...
A fucking yank meth head whingeing about drinking and smoking.
At least he is keeping some of the fat off

You could've shut them up with 2 words: "Tony Blair". Pussy.
Muhammad Barry Soetoro yo nigger.

Oh yes: when our ancestors crossed the Atlantic, all ties to & memories of Europe were automatically severed & erased. Just be careful that "British culture" doesn't soon mean kowtowing to Allah 5 times a day.
Be careful that those Mormons dont decide to massacre you again.
Did someone say Scientology.

If they're not afraid of the hordes of head-chopping, White girl-pimping snackbars & the totally jewed gummint that let 'em in, it doesn't speak well for their intelligence. Still, there IS Brexit....
I predict some Muslims will fly planes in to a few tall buildings murdering 3,000 people.
You executed Mark Stroman you fucking wankers.

That unfortunately is the kind of queef that corporations are most likely to send overseas: leftists who hate their own country & people and who consequently lick the asses of the foreigners they live among - who of course view them with private contempt for doing so.
USS Liberty.Doing Marilyn Monroe's old job.
Maybe USS should be called Jewss.
Marilyn Monroe: “I’ll never have to suck another Jewish cock again!”
"But I will still enjoy my roast beef Yorkshire puddings and mushy peas with a pint of Bisto.

Old August 10th, 2016 #75
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
"But I will still enjoy my roast beef Yorkshire puddings and mushy peas with a pint of Bisto.
Taking the piss again, eh. Have some more: WHIZZZZZZ.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 10th, 2016 #76
Tony Houseman

The UK and USA are run for the benefit of jews and both have fought World Wars for jews.

Old August 10th, 2016 #77
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Taking the piss again, eh. Have some more: WHIZZZZZZ.....
No not at all.
Meth is the staple diet of america.

https://michaelsantomauro.blogspot.c...e-to-suck.html

Old August 10th, 2016 #78
N.B. Forrest

Why, Edlie, if you keep mouth-farting like that, you'll have me thinking you mean to give offense.

And please: keep your mother's pictures to yourself in the future.

Old August 10th, 2016 #79
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Why, Edlie, if you keep mouth-farting see post 73 like that, you'll have me thinking you mean to give offense.

And please: keep your mother's pictures to yourself in the future.
No offense offered brother Forrester,I call it having the craic and Im sure you are intelligent enough to take it for what it is.

Or do you want to tangle with GREAT British beef.

Old August 11th, 2016 #80
N.B. Forrest

Jeeza Crice - Big Daddy pressed da black outta dat ass....

Thread