Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2016 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default From a part in bad SyFy movie, to dating Prince Harry, to...

marrying a multi-millionaire. This happened in 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...St-George.html

This one is for the nutzpah is there ever was one, but I was actually shocked to see that this hot blonde that "starred" in this goofy movie I watched yesterday on SyFy was dating and dining with royalty.

Her name is Florence Brudenell Bruce, done some modeling in the past as well, I sure wouldn't ask her to find another seat if she sat down next to me in an airplane.

Here is a trailer, she is the one screaming at 0:38

Robocroc, I can't imagine that much thought went into the writing of this film. Croc in a zoo consumes some secret government project and turns into a robotic croc, which is actually being controlled by some short-haired dyke working for the government.

Actually these goofy movies on SyFy are not bad if you take into account that they are relatively light on anti-White propaganda (compared to most of the other tripe produced which is completely unwatchable) and are good for a laugh.

Roger Corman produces a glut of them, unbelievable that this guy has been making these sorts of movies for decades, thankfully for him computers came around and he no longer has to dress people up in ridiculous costumes.

Again, I would prefer watching this stuff, hokey as it is, if the typical Jew produced trash movies are the alternative.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old July 30th, 2016 #2
Ray Allan

It used to be called the SciFi Channel. What's with this 'SyFy' crap?

The movie sounds about as ridiculous as Sharknado. But if they go easy on the anti-White propaganda, then I suppose that's still better than what you get from major Hymiewood garbage.

Roger Corman's films were so bad, they were hilarious. Then there was Ed Wood, who produced Plan 9 From Outer Space, claimed by many as the worst movie ever made. Johnny Depp actually played him in the movie Ed Wood.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; July 30th, 2016 at 12:30 AM.

Thread