Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2014 #1
AsianNationalist

Default I'm East Asian, and I stand with you

Hello, I am an East Asian currently living in East Asia, and I stand with your White Nationalist attempts to get rid of the niggers and the jews. After hearing stories of their unspeakable atrocities and how they strain the welfare system, rape, kill, steal and do all sorts of shit, I have come to the realization that after your nations are overrun by those "people" (mentally retarded pieces of shit), we are next. I hope that you White Nationalists can stand belligerent and bold, to stand up against the storm of nigger destruction and anarchy, to stand up against the cunning but extremely dangerous jews, and finally get rid of both of those dangerous groups.

In East Asia, we also have our problem. Sand Niggers (Arabian Muslims) are overrunning our great cities of Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo, inferior south-east asians are doing the same, stealing our jobs, our homes and ruining wages for East Asians in East Asian countries, just like how niggers and wetbacks in western nations are doing to same. I hate it how whites come to our nation and pollute our blood, and how our people go to your nation and pollute your blood when East Asian places like Singapore, China, Japan and Hong Kong are perfectly livable.

Also, I believe that nationalists should work together to exterminate the Jews from this earth, using missiles and bombers, along with soldiers. I hope that we can send soldiers to exterminate every single muslim, jew and nigger from the face of these earth so we can have two nations: A European Nation and an East Asian Nation (without those ludicrous South "Asian" Sand Niggers). We should conquer Africa, and make it a haven without niggers, where so many natural resources will not be put to waste by mentally retarded idiots, where prosperity, not stagnation will be the face of that continent.

All in all, I wish the best of luck in all of your endeavors

-AsianNationalist

Old October 1st, 2014 #2
Dyrith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianNationalist View Post
Hello, I am an East Asian currently living in East Asia, and I stand with your White Nationalist attempts to get rid of the niggers and the jews. After hearing stories of their unspeakable atrocities and how they strain the welfare system, rape, kill, steal and do all sorts of shit, I have come to the realization that after your nations are overrun by those "people" (mentally retarded pieces of shit), we are next. I hope that you White Nationalists can stand belligerent and bold, to stand up against the storm of nigger destruction and anarchy, to stand up against the cunning but extremely dangerous jews, and finally get rid of both of those dangerous groups.

In East Asia, we also have our problem. Sand Niggers (Arabian Muslims) are overrunning our great cities of Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo, inferior south-east asians are doing the same, stealing our jobs, our homes and ruining wages for East Asians in East Asian countries, just like how niggers and wetbacks in western nations are doing to same. I hate it how whites come to our nation and pollute our blood, and how our people go to your nation and pollute your blood when East Asian places like Singapore, China, Japan and Hong Kong are perfectly livable.

Also, I believe that nationalists should work together to exterminate the Jews from this earth, using missiles and bombers, along with soldiers. I hope that we can send soldiers to exterminate every single muslim, jew and nigger from the face of these earth so we can have two nations: A European Nation and an East Asian Nation (without those ludicrous South "Asian" Sand Niggers). We should conquer Africa, and make it a haven without niggers, where so many natural resources will not be put to waste by mentally retarded idiots, where prosperity, not stagnation will be the face of that continent.

All in all, I wish the best of luck in all of your endeavors

-AsianNationalist

Your hands down correct... you are next.

Old October 1st, 2014 #3
Crowe

Asian countries are next on the list to be "culturally enriched" (sarcasm) by jews.

Be weary of Communism, because its a jewish ideology. Look into the history of jews in China:

http://jewishfaces.com/china.html

Mao surrounded himself with jews who no doubt gave him tutelage in the ways of Communism. They are the masters of it, after all. And Mao was their apprentice.

The Maoists under jewish guidance proceeded to destroy thousands of years of Chinese cultural history, and subjugate or murder all those who opposed them.

Jews don't have the same deep seeded hate for Asians as they do Europeans, because for thousands of years we put them in their place, and they were restricted to the ghettos and slums of Europe to live with other vermin like rats and roaches. Historically they've always been parasites and vermin in any society they've occupied. And today they're no different. They've only weaseled their way into control that they've never had before in history. The first mistake that was made was that jews were somehow allowed to be money lenders, which gave them a massive amount of power and influence over the ruling class and government. And then they used that to weasel their way into media, and education so they could inflict the most damage they possibly can by poisoning our people with culturally marxist ways.

Last edited by Crowe; October 1st, 2014 at 09:28 PM.

Old October 1st, 2014 #4
AsianNationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Asian countries are next on the list to be "culturally enriched" (sarcasm) by jews.

Be weary of Communism, because its a jewish ideology. Look into the history of jews in China:

http://jewishfaces.com/china.html

Mao surrounded himself with jews who no doubt gave him tutelage in the ways of Communism. They are the masters of it, after all. And Mao was their apprentice.

The Maoists under jewish guidance proceeded to destroy thousands of years of Chinese cultural history, and subjugate or murder all those who opposed them.

Jews don't have the same deep seeded hate for Asians as they do Europeans, because for thousands of years we put them in their place, and they were restricted to the ghettos and slums of Europe to live with other vermin like rats and roaches. Historically they've always been parasites and vermin in any society they've occupied. And today they're no different. They've only weaseled their way into control that they've never had before in history. The first mistake that was made was that jews were somehow allowed to be money lenders, which gave them a massive amount of power and influence over the ruling class and government. And then they used that to weasel their way into media, and education so they could inflict the most damage they possibly can by poisoning our people with culturally marxist ways.
Indeed, Communism is a great danger to China and East Asia as a whole, and it was that ideology that destroyed a lot of rich Chinese Heritage and history, while sending China back to its Stone Age. I suppose that exterminating those Jews from this planet would be the only viable option given that even oppressing them wouldn't work in European Countries.

Old October 2nd, 2014 #5
Proud Asian
Banned

Wannabe Asian detected, more info at http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=157

Old October 6th, 2014 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianNationalist View Post
Indeed, Communism is a great danger to China and East Asia as a whole, and it was that ideology that destroyed a lot of rich Chinese Heritage and history, while sending China back to its Stone Age. I suppose that exterminating those Jews from this planet would be the only viable option given that even oppressing them wouldn't work in European Countries.
Killing them all would be too easy. A quick death by a bullet or a noose is too good for them.

I think we should isolate them, and ship in diversity from all the lowest IQ places on the planet and watch them destroy themselves. Jewish women need to learn how cool it is to breed with niggers. While jewish men learn how cool it is to be homosexuals. Once they breed with niggers, they'll no longer be smart or cunning enough to be a threat anymore. This is what they're doing to us. The last person to make the jews squeal like the porcine scum they are was Hitler. And he is the reason that jews fear White people rising up so much.

Last edited by Crowe; October 6th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.

Old October 11th, 2014 #7
Sean Gruber

Quote:
A quick death by a bullet or a noose is too good for [jews].
I favor the method explained in this vid, from minute mark 7:28 to 11:37:

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=1005

Quote:
Once [jews] breed with niggers, they'll no longer be smart or cunning enough to be a threat anymore. This is what they're doing to us.
I must respectfully disagree. Outbreeding hasn't noticeably stopped the evil of the jews before. They aren't like us.

Less talk, more action

Old October 12th, 2014 #8
AsianNationalist

Quote:
Killing them all would be too easy. A quick death by a bullet or a noose is too good for them.

I think we should isolate them, and ship in diversity from all the lowest IQ places on the planet and watch them destroy themselves. Jewish women need to learn how cool it is to breed with niggers. While jewish men learn how cool it is to be homosexuals. Once they breed with niggers, they'll no longer be smart or cunning enough to be a threat anymore. This is what they're doing to us. The last person to make the jews squeal like the porcine scum they are was Hitler. And he is the reason that jews fear White people rising up so much.
Bullets, no not bullets, mass grindings and incineration to end the jewish menace from the face of this earth.

Old October 13th, 2014 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
I must respectfully disagree. Outbreeding hasn't noticeably stopped the evil of the jews before. They aren't like us.
If every jew on the planet was 1/2 black for example, they wouldn't be running our media, banking, and governments. The problem would then be containable, because they wouldn't be smart or cunning enough to pose a more serious threat. I'm sure everyone here agrees niggers are a race that can be contained. The reason they can be is because they're stupid. The reason jews are shipping non-Whites into White countries is to dumb down White society, to make a population more containable. Because Whites have proven in the past that they can rise up and overthrow jewish overlords. Its a risk they're not willing to take in the long term. If someone wants to kill them all, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm not gonna stop Muslims from mass beheading them when the shoe finds its way on the other foot.

Last edited by Crowe; October 13th, 2014 at 04:55 PM.

Old October 14th, 2014 #10
Lincoln Briggs

I wish the superior asian (relative to other asians) cultures would stand with us,politically at least.

Genetically,we are distant cousins. That is why the superior asians (relative to other asians) also have long time preferences,delayed gratification,high IQ's,civil and orderly societies,etc. Between the grindstones of Greater Asia and Europa, we would have no problem crushing the jews and Africa in her teeming hordes into powder with our technological might and military prowess.

But they won't.

The majority of asians are collectivist lefties. All of their strength and courage comes from their limitless numbers and group cooperation,whereas the strength of the sons of Europa comes from our inward determination and our will to power. One man or one thousand, it makes no difference to us when we are committed.We are individuals. We love our families and communities,but each European is a fully-formed man capable of standing alone or dying alone if need be. The same cannot be said of asians.

Because of these differences,there is a vast unbridgeable gulf between us. Though I do support asian nationalists,should they have the desire to cleanse their lands of niggers or jews and agree that Europeans have no business living in asian homelands,I don't think that we will ever fight together against the jews,niggers, and arabs unless both of our peoples decide to do so on their own at the same time. There will probably not be a coalition,and I imagine if there were one,both asians and Europeans would resent it.

Any symbolic solidarity of asian Nationalists is taken by us in the spirit it is intended, and appreciated, and even reciprocated by many of us,but unless a definite plan is being put forward, that is all that this solidarity can be- a symbol of goodwill. If asian Nationalists were to formulate a plan of action to attack the jews in some way which we could help with in an anonymous capacity,I myself would volunteer and I believe we could do good work together,but I am not about to hold my breath waiting for this opportunity.

I will readily forgive any asians for feeling the same way.

Old November 27th, 2014 #11
Jew Life
Banned

Quote:

What about Jews that hate niggers and faggots? What about white people who love them? Your logic has no value. Your jew hatred has blinded you. Holocaust denying pervert. You have a hemorrhage in your head if you think Jews are going to end your race. Implying race is a thing. LOL.

Old November 28th, 2014 #12
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew Life View Post
What about Jews that hate niggers and faggots? What about white people who love them? Your logic has no value. Your jew hatred has blinded you. Holocaust denying pervert. You have a hemorrhage in your head if you think Jews are going to end your race. Implying race is a thing. LOL.
All Jews should read the protocols of Zion...... It is obviously a legitimate document due to the fact that EVERYTHING that is a in it has come to pass. The part that gets me is how it's says that 2/3 of all Jews are just there as expendable victims for furthering the evil Jewry put forth in the book. So in the end These filthy scumbags are fattening up their own kind for the.slaughter....... And YOU are probably one of them, so continue to push the agenda and hand your family and your self over to them.

Thread