Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2008 #1
Donnachaidh

Default Israeli 'settler' elected to Italian parliament.

Almost 50,000 people live in Jerusalem's Gilo neighborhood, one of the largest in Israel. Up until now, it had no representative in parliament. As of this week, it does. Fiamma Nirenstein, a neighborhood resident for 10 years, was just elected to the Italian parliament. If we stick to the definitions of the UN, which views Gilo, on the capital's southern edge, as a settlement, one could say that Nirenstein is the first settler to be a member of a non-Israeli parliament.

This week, in a series of phone calls to Rome, between the first reports of a close victory for the right-wing coalition, to which Nirenstein belongs, and the final reports of Silvio Berlusconi's sweeping victory, Nirenstein explained several times that she has not requested Israeli citizenship but that this bureaucratic fact does not affect her identity. "I feel as though I made aliyah," says Nirenstein in a conversation that fluctuates between Hebrew and Italian.

In the elections, Nirenstein did not hide her Israeliness. Her campaign was centered on the view that Israel is Western democracy's vanguard in the struggle against world terror. "I ran for a place in parliament as a representative of the Liguria district. I held rallies in Genoa and other cities in the region," she recounts. "But I didn't talk with the people about local problems. I told them that the most important thing for their Italian identity is to stand by Israel's side."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/976069.html

"I told them that the most important thing for their Italian identity is to stand by Israel's side." Isn't this amazing? That someone could do this and still get elected. Our entire race is terminally ill. And you thought it was bad here.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Last edited by Donnachaidh; April 20th, 2008 at 11:09 AM.

Old April 20th, 2008 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

This helps to explains why Berlusconi mysteriously won the Italian elections.

Old April 20th, 2008 #3
AntonF

Why would any Italian vote for this ARROGANT DUEL CITIZEN "KIKE" to represent them in their parliament????? The problem I have with Burlesconi is that he is close to this ABE FOXMAN KIKE and his ADL. Abe Foxman was over in Italy giving Burlesconi an ADL KIKE AWARD a few years back. They had it up on their site. Other than this, Burlesconi does have the nationalist Northern League in his government and has taken some moderate measures on stopping illegal immigration into Italy but not nearly enough to stop the problem.

Old April 20th, 2008 #4
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

The cancer could have been stopped, but the cure was lost forever on April 30, 1945.

Time to die.

Old April 20th, 2008 #5
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
The cancer could have been stopped, but the cure was lost forever on April 30, 1945.

Time to die.
Time for the enemies of the White race to perish, not us.

Old April 20th, 2008 #6
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Time for the enemies of the White race to perish, not us.
Spiritually, culturally and ideologically a White race no longer exists.

Old April 20th, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

Holy hell, why the fuck did they elect a zombie?

Old April 22nd, 2008 #8
Donnachaidh

What happened to the Romans, first the Poop and now this.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old April 23rd, 2008 #9
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Holy hell, why the fuck did they elect a zombie?
Because they probably have the same voting machines we have.

Thread