† Chaotic Christian †

From the VNN main page...

GENETIC TESTING FOR ONLY $158!!!

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/l...erhtesting.htm

Old January 24th, 2004 #42
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
The scientific means by which to determine a persons race is set up by parameters that define WHO AND WHAT IS WHITE.... and in MY opinion southern euro darkies are not white. If a scientist comes along and says I'm wrong he is going to end up swinging from a telephone pole like the darkies he defends.
Think whatever you wnat you filthy Nordicist pig. Lay a hand on a Med Aryan, and you will get the STAKE, just like the Nigger racemixers.Maybe you will get the same STAKE as a Nigger pimp. You would like that, at least you would die happy

Hails

diabloblanco92

Old January 24th, 2004 #43
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
Thats not the point! The point is the standards existed so that procreation of these positive traits would be encouraged and evident in future generations. Many children from conquered nations, especially Poland and Nederlands were relocated and taken into favourable German homes.

Blonde, blue eyed Nordic is the image Hitler was in favour of for future Germany families and to lessen the duskier set of peoples, even if they were still deemed white. Observe any "Nazi" era propaganda posters and such and you will see who had first priority.

That was then....What is now?
Yeah, that was then, and it lost. Since it excluded most of the worlds White popualtion, it deserved to. Pan Aryanism is THE FUTURE. PAX ARYANA is our destinty. Alexander the Great, is our model, not Hitler

VISHWANTU KRINYAM ARYAM

diabloblanco92

Old January 24th, 2004 #44
Screwface

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Yeah, that was then, and it lost. Since it excluded most of the worlds White popualtion, it deserved to. Pan Aryanism is THE FUTURE. PAX ARYANA is our destinty. Alexander the Great, is our model, not Hitler

VISHWANTU KRINYAM ARYAM

diabloblanco92
There's definitley allot of truth to this, Hitler was brazen and hasty to defame Meds and Slavs. I'm Nordic but I understand that Meds and Slavs have often been truer to the over all cause than have the Nords. It's late...I'll make a deal with a nigger anti-semite at this point...but seriously let's get those jews, Meds and Slavs are our European brothers and to look at it any other way is doing Izzy's work for him...let him do his own damn work.

Old January 24th, 2004 #45
Neptune_Towers

Quote:
I guess Dr. Pierce was too. Fuck you. This is a serious war we'll be waging and if you ain't on our side (and white) you'll be swinging too.
You should try getting in touch with reality. If we go to "war" with our government, we would get crushed. It wouldn't even start because half of the "combatants" would be government plants.

This is why our movement suffers, because so many people have these childish fantasies like hanging our enemies in public, instead of being more realistic.
Unfortunately Dr. Pierce did not help these matters much.

Last edited by Neptune_Towers; January 24th, 2004 at 02:24 PM.

Old January 24th, 2004 #46
the fox...

Quote:
The scientific means by which to determine a persons race is set up by parameters that define WHO AND WHAT IS WHITE.... and in MY opinion southern euro darkies are not white. If a scientist comes along and says I'm wrong he is going to end up swinging from a telephone pole like the darkies he defends.
Stop acting like an ass hole todd, it's easy to be a tough guy hiding behind your computer, so it makes no impression of your warrior behavior.

As far as hanging people, you show that you are simpleton, you and the whole nordic race don't have the balls in real life to fuck with us SE, and you know it.

Southern Europeans are white like me, a minority might be a little tanned, but if a bunch of semite, mulatto nordics ever made an attempt to do what you said against the minority of tanned among us, we would blow your fuckin heads off.

Old January 24th, 2004 #47
Fin

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Every single person in all of those pics you posted are White. None showed any discernable Negroid, Mongoloid, Dravid, or Australoid characteristics. Every single trait was within White norms.

Diablo
More evidence DiabloBlanco is not credible. He instantly classifies a single picture of a middle eastern woman as White.

In such a hybridized population as the middle east, you simply can not judge a person by their phenotype. It's within the realm of reason that this woman could be carrying the genetic code for a huge hook nose. Or many other non-white traits that are not expressed.

DiabloBlanco can't tell the difference between a mestiza peruvian woman and a real White woman. He doesn't even have a grasp on simple mendelian genetics. He is not credible at all.

Old January 24th, 2004 #48
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune_Towers
You should try getting in touch with reality. If we go to "war" with our government, we would get crushed. It wouldn't even start because half of the "combatants" would be government plants.
I never said that we should do it now. It is something that will eventually happen though. I know that the usa govt is stronger than any opposition now but in the future there will be ethnic cleansing and that will be based on what a minority of people in power think who is white and who is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune_Towers
This is why our movement suffers, because so many people have these childish fantasies like hanging our enemies in public, instead of being more realistic.
Unfortunately Dr. Pierce did not help these matters much.
I never said that we should do it now. And I never said that I wanted to kill all non whites whether they be SE or not. All I'm saying is that there should be a distinction. I don't think that people who are wholly aryan should have to mix with darker populations if they don't want to. Solidarity is not childish.

Why is it that the SE non white trash who think they are white get defensive and threaten those of us who are white when this comes up? Hmmmm... Know one mentioned that there should be ethnic cleansing among us.... I'm just advocating separation.

Old January 24th, 2004 #49
Neptune_Towers

Quote:
I never said that we should do it now. It is something that will eventually happen though. I know that the usa govt is stronger than any opposition now but in the future there will be ethnic cleansing and that will be based on what a minority of people in power think who is white and who is not.

I never said that we should do it now. And I never said that I wanted to kill all non whites whether they be SE or not. All I'm saying is that there should be a distinction. I don't think that people who are wholly aryan should have to mix with darker populations if they don't want to. Solidarity is not childish.

Why is it that the SE non white trash who think they are white get defensive and threaten those of us who are white when this comes up? Hmmmm... Know one mentioned that there should be ethnic cleansing among us.... I'm just advocating separation.
If there really was "ethnic cleasing" here, we would have to start with the 25% or so of the population that isn't European, which is increasing due to border jumpers and... miscegenation. Add in the libs and nigger lovers and you could easlly have 50% or more. This is not too mention dealing with the federal govt.

For people to worry about SE's means they obviously haven't thought the issue through or aren't in touch with reality. Lots of dreamers here.

Old January 24th, 2004 #50
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
I know what you ment, but all I am saying is that mixed people of one sort or the other can be found in any country.

Of course their are some mixed people in SE just like in they are in northern Europe, but with that said pictures taken from a web site does not mean that all the people shown are actually the same ethnic group of that particular web site.

Italian children! are their parents muds? Italians are white, just because their are some mixed breeds in Italy, they are not the real ethnic Italians.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1064063269
There are some beautiful little children in those pictures. Most of those children are completely white. Out of the 51 children on that page, here 1 out of about 5 children that look non-white.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	francesco_lucarelli01.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	618  

Old January 25th, 2004 #51
Todd in FL
Banned

There are more than just him that are non white on that page, imo. Not to say that folks that are not white should be thrown in a gas chamber. I'm just saying that there should be one spot on the planet where we can go w/o the influence of non whites.... whether they agree with us or not about the jews.

I like the idea of buying a large piece of land somewhere where we can call it a new country. Maybe the southern tip of Argentina and Chile.

Old January 25th, 2004 #52
the fox...

Quote:
There are more than just him that are non white on that page, imo. Not to say that folks that are not white should be thrown in a gas chamber. I'm just saying that there should be one spot on the planet where we can go w/o the influence of non whites.... whether they agree with us or not about the jews.

I like the idea of buying a large piece of land somewhere where we can call it a new country. Maybe the southern tip of Argentina and Chile.
Their are children that look like that in Germany,England and every country in Europe.
We don't know if they are 100% ethnic Italians either, Italy like all European countrys have immgration problems.

You are just an asshole! stop acting like a moron and tough guy, you come off to me like your a little momma's boy punk.

That's why SF censors people like you, because you are just down right ignorant.

Stop trying to impress your girl friend you cowardly punk misfit.

Old January 25th, 2004 #53
the fox...

BTW Todd you say your half Irish? well go on the SF Ireland forum and read what the Irish say about all the race mixing going on there with The Irish and nigerians.

They even showed a big picture of an Irish woman pushing a stroller with a mulatto kid in it, and a long side her was her big black husband, grow up will ya mixbreed.

Last edited by the fox; January 25th, 2004 at 01:16 PM.

Old January 25th, 2004 #54
Todd in FL
Banned

In the year 100 bc the Romans went to Spain where they found indigenous peoples of Celtic and Phonecian origin and Basque too to a lesser degree. Those Romans spoke Latin. The Latin they spoke is what later turned into what is todays Italian in Italy. The Romans settled there and set up trading routes with others around the south of Europe who spoke Latin too. As the Roman empire began to wane they began to isolate themselves from the other parts of Latin speaking Europe... just like the Gauls and Visigoths did. In 409 ad the Visigoths invaded Spain and conquered the Romans. Remember that the Romans spoke Latin and so did the Visigoths and they were both white. So for 300 years they spoke that brand of Latin in Spain building a country together isolated away from the rest of Europe while the empire crashed and everybody separated into their own enclaves. When a group of people are isolated in one region for hundreds of years they began to develope their own accents and gradually their own idiomatic expressions and euphenisms. Then the language turns into its own dialect and eventually its own separate language. Scientists and language professors say that Spanish became so in the years between 6-700. In the year 711 King Rodrigo conspired with the Arabs to invade Spain and share the spoils of war with the moorish and negro soldiers. The Visigoths lost control of the Iberian penensula except for the northern regions. They fought bitterly against the non white hordes for 781 years. In that time the decendants of the Romans and the Visigoths made the Spanish language what it was up until the year 1492 when the Visigoths took over what was an impoverished, out of control, poorly managed Spain. In that time period they rebuilt Spain with the whites being the rulers and the non whites being the surfs. They also sent armadas of ships to other lands to conquer and bring the gold and loot back to Spain. The invading Spainiards did not take their women with them to populate the new lands of central and south America and hence, via breeding with the indians we have today the mestizo. In the years of 1700 and 1800 there was a great number of whites that went to Mexico and other lands of central and south America. The upper classes of these countries and that of Spain, especially in the northern regions are of Roman and Visigoth ancestry.

Old January 25th, 2004 #55
Todd in FL
Banned

By reading "The thirteenth tribe" you will see that the Khazars moved into easten Europe because of pressure from the east (Ghengis Khan), from the North (Swedish and Russian Vikings) and from the south (Ottoman Empire.) By 1100 they had compleatly moved themselves from their former homeland, now Khazakstan. They are a mix of Mongols and Turks and converted to Judaism between 700 and 900. These were the hated eastern european kikes that the Germans hated because of their communist tendancies. Since this was their #1 enemy their standards for their officers and soldiers were very high... understandably. SS soldiers had to prove their lineage back to 300 years. Take into account that the Germans, in their offhand statements, referred to eastern euopeans from Poland as halfbreeds because up until Hitler's time there was some 900 years of racial mixing. Not that the Khazars were a large minority but they were a big problem and the Polish and Russian people were less concerned about choosing a quality mate since there were more Alpines and Gypsies in that region. And, as a side note, I think that the Alpines were less than concerned in the issue of the jewish question and therefore, on an economic level, there was race mixing. The Germans were surrounded by people that had not been totally responsible for dealing with the jews. Now, although they have been kicked out of every country in Europe I think that the Germans were trying to be more effective in the problem... The Germans realized this and thus the strict requisites for citizens and soldiers. You should read "Aldoph Hitler part one" by John Tolland. It really shows the circumstances that they went through that brought them to the decisions they made. Circumstances create the environment of action. And, no, I don't consider it too lax because if we are to have a nation of whites we have to consider what is white. If a person had someone in their bloodline that was jewish some 700 years ago do we consider the person white? Do the math. 1 generation is 30 years, right? So if a white and a jew had a child 700 years ago that is 23.34 generations. So a half jew breeds with a white person and comes a quarter jew and so on for 23 generations. At the end you have a person that is 0.0005% jewish (correct me if the math is wrong.) That is hardly reason to throw them in the gas chamber, but we do have to come up with a standard to what is permitable. By saying 1/16 would be ok gives us a person with 6.25% non white blood. That would mean that the person's non white ancestor was their parent's, parent's, parent or their great, great grand parent. That is a bit close for me... especially when it comes to nigger blood. Well I say that anything with one percent or more is too much and on a personal level I would not breed with a woman that had even a detectable trace of non white blood.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #56
Todd in FL
Banned

Recently there has been a slew of "who is white" activity on VNN. I am bumping this thread to show what some posters here think is white and what is not.

Quite a few think that the pix I posted here are all white. I invite a candid debate w/ supporting pix from all posters here concerned with the issue. If you disagree then post a pic as an example of who is white and who ain't.

BTW, I'm not a nordicist. I believe that whites from SE should look white... not arabic or moorish.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #57
the fox...

Quote:
Recently there has been a slew of "who is white" activity on VNN. I am bumping this thread to show what some posters here think is white and what is not.

Quite a few think that the pix I posted here are all white. I invite a candid debate w/ supporting pix from all posters here concerned with the issue. If you disagree then post a pic as an example of who is white and who ain't.

BTW, I'm not a nordicist. I believe that whites from SE should look white... not arabic or moorish.
Sure if you take the whole population of SE, your going to find some who look mixed, but ignorant insecure people try to say if your from SE you all are mixed, how about the mixed looked people in NE, how come those who engage in this racial bullshit never mention that, you could have mongrel features, and I have seen many of them of people from NE, but because your from NE! then it is accepted as not being non European but iS just natural to the area.
Their are people in NE who also are dark, but the nordicist say well they are from the old Europeans and not from any mixture, BULLSHIT! they look that way for the same reason SE do.

Their are mixed people in SE and NE, and their are SE who by the standards racists set are whiter then some of the NE.

Europe is a mixed bag of people in both north and south, tribes have crossed paths since ancient times, your nationality don't make you white, but your blood line does, I am S.Italian American and am as white or even whiter then those from the north.

You have to see a person before you can say if they are mud or not, because all of Europe is white country and all of Europe have their dubious looking people.

So when people sit behind their computors and call someone non white, when they never saw them, goes to show what dumb ignorant bastards that are involved in this white national bullshit.

The only thing these WN movements and web sites proved over the years is that white people hate each other because of what country their ancestors came from.

No one is in authority or knowledge to declare what European group is white as a whole. we all have some within the population that are mixed.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #58
the fox...

BTW Todd! if I recall when you first started posting on stormfront a while back! didn't you say you were a cuban, you seem to know spanish very well, you like spanish music, and are now learning to play the spanish guitar, their is a whole thread you posted in stormfront latin, hmmm!

Old April 3rd, 2004 #59
diabloblanco92

Quote:
White Sicilians:

This is only my opinion so don't freak out. It doesn't mean that I want the second group thrown in the gas chamber. It's just my personal standards.

Also, we really don't know all the facts. I've seen many people that have a non white parent but most of their traits show as if they were all white... from the white parents side.... meanwhile they have a sibling that takes all the traits of the non white parent.

Also for us to say that there are NO non whites in Sicily is ludicrus. There are non whites there. But to say that all the whites there have non white blood is also equally ludicrus.

IMO!!!
There are no Non-Whites in Sicily, any recent Mud immigrants aside. I will say it without qualification. Sicily does not and never has had a native NW population. You seem to only consider Nordic appearing people from latin countries White, at least thats all you have posted.

diablo

Old April 3rd, 2004 #60
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
Sure if you take the whole population of SE, your going to find some who look mixed, but ignorant insecure people try to say if your from SE you all are mixed, how about the mixed looked people in NE, how come those who engage in this racial bullshit never mention that, you could have mongrel features, and I have seen many of them of people from NE, but because your from NE! then it is accepted as not being non European but iS just natural to the area.
Their are people in NE who also are dark, but the nordicist say well they are from the old Europeans and not from any mixture, BULLSHIT! they look that way for the same reason SE do.

Their are mixed people in SE and NE, and their are SE who by the standards racists set are whiter then some of the NE.

Europe is a mixed bag of people in both north and south, tribes have crossed paths since ancient times, your nationality don't make you white, but your blood line does, I am S.Italian American and am as white or even whiter then those from the north.

You have to see a person before you can say if they are mud or not, because all of Europe is white country and all of Europe have their dubious looking people.

So when people sit behind their computors and call someone non white, when they never saw them, goes to show what dumb ignorant bastards that are involved in this white national bullshit.

The only thing these WN movements and web sites proved over the years is that white people hate each other because of what country their ancestors came from.

No one is in authority or knowledge to declare what European group is white as a whole. we all have some within the population that are mixed.
The only dubious looking people I have seen are from Northern Europe, such as Bjork. Now I stress, there are very few of them, and they are nothing to be concerned about, but no one has ever posted a pic of a Southern Euro with NW traits (Except for obvious immigrants)

diablo

Thread