Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2004 #21
lorrie1488
x~JustAgirL~x

I went to McDonalds the other day and this guy was walking around wiping tables.....he looked retarded....but Im not sure if he really was.
So I said...."Hey!....Are you retarded???"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ugky.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	583  

Last edited by lorrie1488; January 21st, 2004 at 08:49 PM.

Old January 21st, 2004 #22
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrie1488
I went to McDonalds the other day and this guy was walking around wiping tables.....he looked retarded....but Im not sure if he really was.
And he replied "... no but you are for putting up such a stoopid post."

Old January 21st, 2004 #23
lorrie1488
x~JustAgirL~x

Just for that I will never tell you what he REALLY said!!!

Old January 21st, 2004 #24
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Just for that I will never tell you what he REALLY said!!!
doesn't matter when you are as retarded as him.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #25
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
The man is white the woman is not white. Not only because of her pigmentation but because of features too. She is of obvious Iberian heritage whereas the man is an ad mixture of Norweigian. Pigmentation is a VERY LARGE factor in deciding race but not the ultimate.

Do you think everyone is either white or black? If not provide pix of those who you think are non white but not quite black.

Gladius,

I agree to testing but what are the parameters? Please provide examples in pix format to support your claim. I don't buy the "everybody is white so we can defeat the jew" crap. Solidarity comes from race... not political opinion. Those southern Euros I posted are not white I and don't want them in our ranks. We can work with non whites who hate the jews, yes, but to breed with them just because we need more numbers of anti semitites? No.
I really don't care about your subjective opinions on who's white and who isn't, nor about whom you wish or don't wish to "breed with". My only interest is in scientific fact. And the fact, confirmed by autosomal DNA testing, is that dark Sicilians, dark Irish and dark Iberians are of unmixed European stock. If you have hang-ups about their appearance, that's your problem not mine.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #26
Old White Goat

Quote:
Women always side with the darkies, even among whites they will side with the swarthy southern european types or even just the darkest haired male. Its like they have this lust for dark meat in their brain, and it only takes a no nonsense white man to twist her arm and shove her face into the bed and pound it to her, to further the genetic line of the strong white man, the weak get cast away into the mud cesspool.

I got 5 words for white females that side with darkies or swarthies, SHUUUT.... THE FUUUUCK UUP,.... BIIIIITCH.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #27
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Women always side with the darkies, even among whites they will side with the swarthy southern european types or even just the darkest haired male. Its like they have this lust for dark meat in their brain, and it only takes a no nonsense white man to twist her arm and shove her face into the bed and pound it to her, to further the genetic line of the strong white man, the weak get cast away into the mud cesspool.

I got 5 words for white females that side with darkies or swarthies, SHUUUT.... THE FUUUUCK UUP,.... BIIIIITCH.
Well according to you, then you must do very good with the white woman, you swarthy kike.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #28
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
I really don't care about your subjective opinions on who's white and who isn't, nor about whom you wish or don't wish to "breed with". My only interest is in scientific fact. And the fact, confirmed by autosomal DNA testing, is that dark Sicilians, dark Irish and dark Iberians are of unmixed European stock. If you have hang-ups about their appearance, that's your problem not mine.
Well said Omnisscent! They the nordics don't go by scientific facts, because it busts their bubble and myths about themselves, which is just a walt Disney creation.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #29
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

The parameter should be the standards used Nazi scientists and genetic engineers who categorized everything from ears, eyes, nose, hair colour and texture, body type and anything else that may include or exclude certain peoples. I've seen these standards on a documentary I have on tape.

And another thing. No where do I support the inclusion of non whites into our fight. Ally with, I can agree. But from a racial stand point no, we must be true.

Again, this can only be settled in person and not by bickering about it over the internet. If we don't get over it and get organized we are going to end up being less choosy of who is white and who isn't because we'll be constantly be out numbered and surrounded by mixed whites.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #30
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
The parameter should be the standards used Nazi scientists and genetic engineers who categorized everything from ears, eyes, nose, hair colour and texture, body type and anything else that may include or exclude certain peoples. I've seen these standards on a documentary I have on
Most of the Germans did not even meet those standards, give me a break will ya!

Old January 22nd, 2004 #31
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
Collaborator

Old January 22nd, 2004 #32
Todd in FL
Banned

The scientific means by which to determine a persons race is set up by parameters that define WHO AND WHAT IS WHITE.... and in MY opinion southern euro darkies are not white. If a scientist comes along and says I'm wrong he is going to end up swinging from a telephone pole like the darkies he defends.

Old January 22nd, 2004 #33
lorrie1488
x~JustAgirL~x

I dont side with Darkies....Goat

Im not into greasy dark skinned men that smell like olive oil

And Todd..........i know that you go to work early...but do you HAVE to wake me up at 5 a.m.????? A girl needs her beauty sleep...you know??

Last edited by lorrie1488; January 22nd, 2004 at 10:09 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2004 #34
Omniscient

Quote:
in MY opinion southern euro darkies are not white.
Too bad your opinion ain't worth shit.

Quote:
If a scientist comes along and says I'm wrong he is going to end up swinging from a telephone pole
You're a psycho. Get help.

Old January 24th, 2004 #35
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
Too bad your opinion ain't worth shit.

You're a psycho. Get help.

I guess Dr. Pierce was too. Fuck you. This is a serious war we'll be waging and if you ain't on our side (and white) you'll be swinging too.

Old January 24th, 2004 #36
Poncho Sanchez

Todd, it really does not matter what the genetic make-up of southern Europeans are. If we happen to have a tinge of something less than pure, fuck-it. It's simply who we are. The southern European race is what I am and what I will die for.

We don't have to measure up to your "standards." In fact, we couldn't care less about you. Worry about your own nordic trash women pumping out mulatos, and the Native American admixture that many of you seem to have, instead of focusing on us.

Otherwise, you can eat shit and die for all I care. Your women sure and hell don't care about you, they are fucking niggers right now.

Asshole.

Old January 24th, 2004 #37
diabloblanco92

Quote:
I found this pic at friendsearch.com... She is Arabic but imo white. What is everybody's opinion of her?

Her handle is "bestlife" so check it out if you don't believe me... www.friendsearch.com

You have to set up a profile but it is free.

She is Arabic and white, imo.
Every single person in all of those pics you posted are White. None showed any discernable Negroid, Mongoloid, Dravid, or Australoid characteristics. Every single trait was within White norms.

Diablo

Old January 24th, 2004 #38
diabloblanco92

Quote:
I guess Dr. Pierce was too. Fuck you. This is a serious war we'll be waging and if you ain't on our side (and white) you'll be swinging too.
Dr Pierce was a through Pan-European, though he might have had Nordicist leanings in his early days. However, he clearly grewbeyond them

diablo

Old January 24th, 2004 #39
Old White Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Every single person in all of those pics you posted are White. None showed any discernable Negroid, Mongoloid, Dravid, or Australoid characteristics. Every single trait was within White norms.

Diablo
Judging by your picture diablow, you exibit traits of a hemorrhoid.

Old January 24th, 2004 #40
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
Thats not the point! The point is the standards existed so that procreation of these positive traits would be encouraged and evident in future generations. Many children from conquered nations, especially Poland and Nederlands were relocated and taken into favourable German homes.

Blonde, blue eyed Nordic is the image Hitler was in favour of for future Germany families and to lessen the duskier set of peoples, even if they were still deemed white. Observe any "Nazi" era propaganda posters and such and you will see who had first priority.

That was then....What is now?

Thread