Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2013 #21
H.B.

If a White mob were to break out in the street and start raiding poor nigger neighborhoods and started hanging the chimps (and their jew enablers) en masse, it would not be a bad thing.

That kind of thing used to happen in the old South. You wonder how soon before the Internet restores those healthy instincts?

It would send a powerful message to niglet would-be terrorists: If you black, inferior, unwanted monkey parasites continue to prey upon your unwitting human hosts, you may be inadvertently causing the deaths of large numbers of your fellow niggies.

Last edited by H.B.; March 23rd, 2013 at 04:56 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #22
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
If a White mob were to break out in the street and start raiding poor nigger neighborhoods and started hanging in the chimps (and their jew enablers) en masse, it would not be a bad thing.

That kind of thing used to happen in the old South. You wonder how soon before the Internet restores those healthy instincts?

It would send a powerful message to niglet would-be terrorists: If your black, inferior, unwanted monkey parasite ass messes with your unwitting human hosts, you may be offing large numbers of your fellow niggies in return.
It will never happen. Modern whites have no balls and no will to live.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #23
emilyrose

i hope this doesn't turn out to be another susan smith case. if the 2 boys really did it, the one who pulled the trigger needs to be sentenced to death. forget charging him as a juvenile. if you're old enough to rob and kill, you're old enough to be tried as an adult.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #24
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
If a White mob were to break out in the street and start raiding poor nigger neighborhoods and started hanging in the chimps (and their jew enablers) en masse, it would not be a bad thing.

It would send a powerful message to niglet would-be terrorists: If your black, inferior, unwanted monkey parasite ass messes with your unwitting human hosts, you may be offing large numbers of your fellow niggies in return.
I was raised in a racist household. "Get those niggers off of my tv." Now my mom and my husband butt heads. We had a 2012 "Don't re-nig" sticker on one of our vehicles.

My mom went off...."You have cousins that are black." My husband screamed at her ..."I hope they all die of sickle cell!" She responded with..."I hope you die from it, too."

That's how out of touch the average white in this country is.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #25
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
That is very weak, ignorant and defeatist.

Some modern Whites still have a spine.

Last edited by H.B.; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #26
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrose View Post
i hope this doesn't turn out to be another susan smith case. if the 2 boys really did it, the one who pulled the trigger needs to be sentenced to death. forget charging him as a juvenile. if you're old enough to rob and kill, you're old enough to be tried as an adult.
If it were up to me that would receive a good old fashioned lynching. And their bodies would remain there for a while as an example to other negroes who think they can do whatever the hell they want to anyone.

There are lots of people in comment section who seem to think the mother's story is very fishy. Now I would think that a white woman of this variety who obviously dates non white men would say it was evil white men who killed her baby if she is making the story up, (though she would probably realize that would be quite unbelievable.) but we will have to wait and see if the story is true or not.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 22nd, 2013 at 03:28 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #27
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
If it were up to me that would receive a good old fashioned lynching. And their bodies would remain there for a while as an example to other negroes who think they can do whatever the hell they want to anyone.
Yep, at a ratio of, what, say 10-1?

Old March 22nd, 2013 #28
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Default Two arrested

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-boys-a...7#.UUzVpywo5LM

I would like to be alone with them for a few minutes. I would enjoy killing them.

Quote:
Two teenage suspects, one as young as 14, have been arrested in the shooting death of a 1-year-old Georgia boy, who was killed as his mother pushed him in a stroller, police announced today.

Chief Tobe Green of the Brunswick Police Department said that Demarquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old unidentified suspect whose name has been withheld because of his age, were arrested early this morning in connection with the baby's death, and both have been charged with first-degree murder.

"We are still investigating the motive, but we are trying to turn every stone to make sure we get a motive," Green said.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 22nd, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #29
Dan Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Seeing these pictures of the one identified as the father makes me wonder what the milkman looked like. I think this beaner may well be wearing a pair of cuckold horns hung on him.

Absolutely. That isn't the father, its her husband, but no way he is the father, there isn't even a slight possibility.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #30
MikeQuigley
Banned

I knew a guy when I was young who was 100% Puerto Rican, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Looked white, acted white, lived his life like a white man. Weird shit just happens that way sometimes.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #31
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
The thing is we're too civilized for our own good. We have a brain and know that there would be consequences for our actions. We don't want to go to jail and live with the very savages we despise so much. Hell if it wasn't for that I'd be hackin' niggers up in little pieces and putting hands in mailboxes and heads on car hoods. That could cause them to get smarter in a hurry.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #32
Dan Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
I knew a guy when I was young who was 100% Puerto Rican, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Looked white, acted white, lived his life like a white man. Weird shit just happens that way sometimes.
Her husband in this case would have to be carrying recessive genes for blue eyes for it to link up with hers. He doesn't even look remotely mixed where he could be carrying those recessive genes. She stays home and doesn't work from what I read, he's a cuck.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #33
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Old March 22nd, 2013 #34
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
My husband screamed at her ..."I hope they all die of sickle cell!"
Your hubby sounds like a weak, stupid bitch, getting into screaming matches with old ladies.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #35
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

For the past two generations niggers have been raised all over America like Spartans of old.They are encouraged to take what they want; and if necessary to kill when their demands aren't met.This is being done while whites raise our little protected spacial children in cloistered communities and home schooling.Expect lots more of the same and expect less and less prosecution and deterrents.Notice-The Race War is definitely ON,and most whites don't even notice.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #36
John from Canada
Banned

The race war is definitely on. People haven't noticed because it's children and the elderly bearing the worst of it. But as the niggers courage increase, so will Whites awareness.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #37
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

How can there be a "race war" when "race" doesn't exist, idiots?

Old March 22nd, 2013 #38
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
How can there be a "race war" when "race" doesn't exist, idiots?
lol, unlike Geronimo your attacks are predictable.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #39
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
lol, unlike Geronimo your attacks are predictable.
Maybe because I've schooled your dumb ass every time, Xena.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #40
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Maybe because I've schooled your dumb ass every time, Xena.

Thread