Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2015 #1
Mike Wilson

Default White characters in today's movies have no souls

Have you noticed this? I am not sure if it's for one or more of the following reasons:

1) they select white actors who appear to have no soul or inner life; who look good but have no spirit or personality
2) the actors are ok, but the scripts are designed to neuter any personality from white characters in movies
3) more scary: there AREN'T any actors with much personality; that we are degenerating genetically as a people and fewer people have any spirit or soul. Why aren't there any actors with both great looks and great personality like Clint Eastwood or James Garner anymore? Maybe there are, but jewish hollywood won't promote them because they would give white people one of their own to admire??

On the other hand, nigger or spics in movies, they have plenty of personality and soul written into their characters.

Old August 9th, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

Just boycott the jews' garbage. All movies and TV today are anti-White and completely suck.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 9th, 2015 #3
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Christian Bale, Matthew McConoughey, Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Joaquin Phoenix, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, lots of great White actors working today (or recently in Hoffman's case). And Gary Oldman is still plugging away, always good.

You can't compare a young actor to Eastwood because we don't yet know which one will have that kind of lasting impact, if any.

Old August 9th, 2015 #4
Karl Lueger

[quote ]Christian Bale, Matthew McConoughey, And Gary Oldman is still plugging away, always good.
[/quote]

Yeah those guys are good,
Bale is an excellent actor, aside him, the 2 actors who command the screen bette than anyone right now are
Daniel Day Lewis [jew or part jew?] and the other is Ralph Fiennes,
they really stand out from their peers,
but usually British actors are better than their amerikwa counterparts,
due in part to having actual theatrical training instead of just going straight in front of the camera, so they mastered the craft unlike slutty models and bodybuilders trying to act..

Rambo, John J.

Old August 9th, 2015 #5
Mike Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Christian Bale, Matthew McConoughey, Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Joaquin Phoenix, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, lots of great White actors working today (or recently in Hoffman's case). And Gary Oldman is still plugging away, always good.

You can't compare a young actor to Eastwood because we don't yet know which one will have that kind of lasting impact, if any.
None of those have even 5% of the charisma of the best white actors of the 70's. Something is wrong. I have a fear that genetically we are degenerating. Or is it that Americans are more and more becoming mutts? Is mixing German with Italian lower than either?

Old August 9th, 2015 #6
Karl Lueger

We were talking about movies and a friend mentioned reading a book by some long time Producer [so obvioulsy a jew]
who wrote about life in showbiz and in all thos decades only 2 actors intimidated the whole prodcuiton crew just with their precense;

first was an old school icon, my friend forgot the name, but the second and even more was Charles Bronson.

When call came out for him to be on set everything changed; that dude was such an intense Alpha male the director, costars, crew eevryone was intimidated, all the guys got nervous, all the chics got moist;

and no Charlie was not a jew, he was Polish from a coal mining family or some hardcore life so he didnt play a tough guy he was one..

Rambo, John J.

Old August 10th, 2015 #7
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default The following is South African, of all people, and has added a feral Kwano Apelet to her Fambly:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/08/...xternal,manual

Quote:
...this time an African-American girl who was born in the United States...

...Theron took custody of August in July. She mentioned that she specifically wanted to adopt a girl, as she had already adopted a South African boy in 2012 named Jackson...

Old August 10th, 2015 #8
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
Have you noticed this? I am not sure if it's for one or more of the following reasons:

1) they select white actors who appear to have no soul or inner life; who look good but have no spirit or personality
2) the actors are ok, but the scripts are designed to neuter any personality from white characters in movies
3) more scary: there AREN'T any actors with much personality; that we are degenerating genetically as a people and fewer people have any spirit or soul. Why aren't there any actors with both great looks and great personality like Clint Eastwood or James Garner anymore? Maybe there are, but jewish hollywood won't promote them because they would give white people one of their own to admire??

On the other hand, nigger or spics in movies, they have plenty of personality and soul written into their characters.

Oh,yes,brother. They are deliberately written that way, mainly by racist jews. Little by little ,beginning in the 196660s.

Old August 10th, 2015 #9
White Winger

Quote:
None of those have even 5% of the charisma of the best white actors of the 70's. Something is wrong. I have a fear that genetically we are degenerating. Or is it that Americans are more and more becoming mutts? Is mixing German with Italian lower than either?

Can you name some of the actors? I rememeber that era as the birth of grossly soft, wimpy, sensitive leading men, birthed by the 1960s feminist bullshit mindsets,that the old ways of men were sexist and oppressive of women ,that we need to be more sensitive to women.

Old August 10th, 2015 #10
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
We were talking about movies and a friend mentioned reading a book by some long time Producer [so obvioulsy a jew]
who wrote about life in showbiz and in all thos decades only 2 actors intimidated the whole prodcuiton crew just with their precense;

first was an old school icon, my friend forgot the name, but the second and even more was Charles Bronson.

When call came out for him to be on set everything changed; that dude was such an intense Alpha male the director, costars, crew eevryone was intimidated, all the guys got nervous, all the chics got moist;

and no Charlie was not a jew, he was Polish from a coal mining family or some hardcore life so he didnt play a tough guy he was one..
An interviewer once asked Bronson who his friends were:

"I don't have friends. I've got my family. They're my friends."

A genuinely tough man, was Charlie.

Bronson, Mitchum, George C. Scott, McQueen, Lee Marvin, Robert Duvall, Gene Hackman, James Coburn, Lee Van Cleef, William Smith, even former commie Sterling Hayden: these were White MEN playing White men. The polar opposite of cucks like Pitt, DiCaprio

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2015 #11
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post

Today any White actor with that presence would be cast as a heavy. Though Christian Bale comes close. Which is why he was cast in American Psycho, though he's also played heroes. But they tend to be darker heroes, the dark knight for example.

Old August 11th, 2015 #12
Sam Emerson

Quote:
They have charisma. Pratt is so charismatic they're ready to hand him Indiana Jones and Han Solo. The Bronson example shows what they're lacking. You don't believe most of them could win a fight - or even get in one. Except Bale. And Bronson would have kicked Bale's ass.

Old August 11th, 2015 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
An interviewer once asked Bronson who his friends were:

"I don't have friends. I've got my family. They're my friends."

A genuinely tough man, was Charlie.

Bronson, Mitchum, George C. Scott, McQueen, Lee Marvin, Robert Duvall, Gene Hackman, James Coburn, Lee Van Cleef, William Smith, even former commie Sterling Hayden: these were White MEN playing White men. The polar opposite of cucks like Pitt, DiCaprio
Thanks for not mentioning Marion Morrison, a.k.a. John Wayne. What a phony he was. Not only a lousy actor, but a race-traitor who married spicesses--twice.

I've lost all respect for Clint Eastwood too, after making garbage like Gran Torino.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 11th, 2015 #14
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Thanks for not mentioning Marion Morrison, a.k.a. John Wayne. What a phony he was. Not only a lousy actor, but a race-traitor who married spicesses--twice.
A lot of so-called racists are strictly anti-nigger. Like John Derbyshire they make exceptions for non-white females they want to screw.

Old August 11th, 2015 #15
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Not my favorite. But, Jean Gabin, Lino Ventura among others played male roles:

Old August 11th, 2015 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Spics, or the White 10% of Spanish descent? His last wife Pilar looked White, if memory serves.

Quote:
I've lost all respect for Clint Eastwood too, after making garbage like [I]Gran Torino
Yeah, he blew it all in his old age, trying to get "respect" from the Hollywitz kikes & critics like jYT jewess Pauline Kael after they sneered at him for the tough guy roles that made him. Bird, that South African shit-flick the name of which escapes me....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2015 #17
Annelisa

For the last few years I've only watched old sci-fi and monster movies and you basically described every actor I have ever seen in them.
There's a newer movie called Frankenfish and it's the most anti-white thing I have ever seen.Try watching it without getting mad.
Hollywood is anti-white,that's the answer to every movie question.

Old August 11th, 2015 #18
littlefieldjohn

You wouldn't allow your children to play in an open sewer out of the fear of disease so why would anyone expose them to Jew media that poisons their minds?

Old August 11th, 2015 #19
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Spics, or the White 10% of Spanish descent? His last wife Pilar looked White, if memory serves.
(and... )

PLAYBOY: What kind of films do you consider perverted?
WAYNE: Oh, Easy Rider, Midnight Cowboy—that kind of thing. Wouldn't you say that the wonderful love of those two men in Midnight Cowboy, a story about two fags, qualifies? But don't get me wrong. As far as a man and a woman is concerned, I'm awfully happy there's a thing called sex. It's an extra something God gave us. I see no reason why it shouldn't be in pictures. Healthy, lusty sex is wonderful.

PLAYBOY: You blame all this on liberals?
WAYNE: Well, the liberals seem to be quite willing to have Communists teach their kids in school. The Communists realized that they couldn't start a workers' revolution in the United States, since the workers were too affluent and too progressive. So the Commies decided on the next-best thing, and that's to start on the schools, start on the kids. And they've managed to do it. They're already in colleges; now they're getting into high schools. I wouldn't mind if they taught my children the basic philosophy of communism, in theory and how it works in actuality. But I don't want somebody like Angela Davis inculcating an enemy doctrine in my kids' minds.

PLAYBOY: Angela Davis claims that those who would revoke her teaching credentials on ideological grounds are actually discriminating against her because she's black. Do you think there's any truth in that?
WAYNE: With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.

PLAYBOY: Are you equipped to judge which blacks are irresponsible and which of their leaders inexperienced?
WAYNE: It's not my judgment. The academic community has developed certain tests that determine whether the blacks are sufficiently equipped scholastically. But some blacks have tried to force the issue and enter college when they haven't passed the tests and don't have the requisite background.

PLAYBOY: How do they get that background?
WAYNE: By going to school. I don't know why people insist that blacks have been forbidden their right to go to school. They were allowed in public schools wherever I've been. Even if they don't have the proper credentials for college, there are courses to help them become eligible. But if they aren't academically ready for that step, I don't think they should be allowed in. Otherwise, the academic society is brought down to the lowest common denominator.

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wi...ayboy_Int2.pdf

Pretty mild stuff for this forum's membership but such opinions as these won't be heard from anyone in the industry today.

Old August 12th, 2015 #20
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've lost all respect for Clint Eastwood too, after making garbage like Gran Torino.

I liked Gran Torino. I think it had a deeper WNist meaning than some might have seen. Clint's family had lost family values (watch those scenes closely), so even though he hated the foreigners living next door he was drawn to their closeness. Some might think that showed he loved asns, but it also shows how much America has lost by focusing on career and status rather than on what is really important.

Thread