VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2009 #1
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Heidi Klum, harboring yet another STD....aka a niglet

I am hoping her nigger husband goes OJ on her soon......

It's Official: Heidi Klum Pregnant with Baby No. 4

Heidi Klum's three kids will soon have a new sib: the supermodel and her husband Seal, 46, are expecting a baby in the fall, sources confirm to PEOPLE.

This latest addition to the Klum clan – Leni, 4 (whose dad is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), Henry Günther, 3, and Johan Riley, 2 – shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Klum, 35, herself has hinted that she might still want more kids. "So many people say, 'I am so done.' That hasn't come out of my mouth, and it hasn't come out of Seal's mouth either," she told Redbook magazine last July. "I feel like we still have one coming."

The supermodel, who was spotted shopping for toys at FAO Schwarz in New York City Wednesday, told the magazine her life was "kind of perfect" but insisted, "It's not like I'm this glamour diva who hands everything over and I just sit on my throne at home," she says. "When we're home, we're cooking and doing things with the kids, driving them to school. We do the things that everyone has to do."

Old April 16th, 2009 #2
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

She's just popping out half nigglets to get the publicity from it. I don't care much to hear about her popping out half nigglets, till it's not in fashion anymore and she becomes nothing but a burned out whore.

Old April 16th, 2009 #3
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs down

The media Jews give Klum's pregnancies an inordinate amount of attention for a reason. A White female celebrity - especially a German one - rutting with a nigger is the perfect grist for their genocidal propaganda mill.

Old April 16th, 2009 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Wow at the rate she's going she'll soon have herself an entire basketball team. But didn't she have one white kid from a previous marriage? I recall her towing around a little blond girl.

We know it's kind of mean,
But Heidi Klum is now your queen...

Old April 16th, 2009 #5
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post

I recall her towing around a little blond girl.
Yeah, I believe she does have a German daughter from another marriage. It's bad enough that Klum has chosen to betray her kind, but her daughter doesn't deserve to have a niglet for a step-brother. He'll probably end up raping her.

Old April 16th, 2009 #6
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

This whore is a thousand times worse than Marilyn Chambers. At least Marilyn Chambers was 19 and she only fucked the nog for cash.

This whore is old, rich and she's breeding and living with a goddamn nigger for free.

Old April 17th, 2009 #7
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Yeah, I believe she does have a German daughter from another marriage.
No, the kid is the product of Flavio Briatore Italian Businessman and owner of the Renault F1 team.

Old April 16th, 2009 #8
Kievsky

Anybody notice she ain't pretty at all any more? Look at the picture in the first post of this thread. That's an empty smile and a hollowed out facial expression. If I believed in the soul, I would say hers has been hollowed out.

Old April 16th, 2009 #9
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Was she THAT pretty to begin-with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Anybody notice she ain't pretty at all any more? Look at the picture in the first post of this thread. That's an empty smile and a hollowed out facial expression. If I believed in the soul, I would say hers has been hollowed out.
I viewed a Victoria's Secret fashion show post recently and every other woman looked much better than Klum.

Women don't want to hear this but I don't care for dyed hair. It also inflates the value of real blondes and redheads. Klum's hair is burned-up and she needs a cut.

Old April 17th, 2009 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Heidi is not only a race traitor and a nigger fucker, but she couldn't have picked a more vile looking nigger then that shithead with the smallpox scars all over his face.

That nigger should rent his face out for Halloween Masks. I guess Heidi decided to play the Beauty and the Beast story, and live it in real life.

A demon can only spawn more demons. She doesn't deserve to live, what a self hating piece of shit.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 16th, 2009 #11
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
The media Jews give Klum's pregnancies an inordinate amount of attention for a reason. A White female celebrity - especially a German one - rutting with a nigger is the perfect grist for their genocidal propaganda mill.
Well she can't really be called a celebrity. She's a model for various companies and causes. She just smiles and the millions flow in. She opens her pretty mouth and stupidity flows out. She is, for all intents and purposes, just another pretty face. But a very useful one for the enemy's purposes. Were she married to a white man and bearing him a passel of adorable white kids, she'd be just another kitten out on the catwalk.

Old April 16th, 2009 #12
J3115

Check out the comments on this page.
http://x17online.com/celebrities/hei...ittle_door.php

P.S.

You can leave comments with out having to sign up

Old April 17th, 2009 #13
Richard Bailey
Banned

Angry Sick

This woman is disgusting. What a shame that she has wasted her good genes with that beast. I share the OP's sentiment and hope that nigger goes OJ on her ass. Serves her right.

Old April 17th, 2009 #14
ernst blofeld

the bitter irony of this story which is obviously lost on the public is that the only reason Klum is a celebrity is because of her genes. The only reason her monkey husband was interested in her was because of her genes, the very genes she has now corrupted in the worst way imaginable.
Nobody marries a supermodel because of her personality.

So, the only reason anyone knows about Klum is due to what she inherited from her race, something she seemingly has nothing but contempt for.

Old April 17th, 2009 #15
Mark Kerpolt

Heidi Klum is not that great looking herself. She's just as ‘beautiful’ as that Paris Hilton piece-a-shit (same fake blonde).

But yeah, when is boy unclubbed “Seal” finally going O.J. Chimpson on her?

Thread