VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2008 #101
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #102
Neil Hudson

Default My thoughts:

Gay Pride parades and Homo Conventions are usually announced several weeks in advance.

That's plenty of time to place an IED underneath a manhole(no pun intended) cover.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #103
George Witzgall

yes Neil, or NSCat, we see. some may think it is clever. I do not. if folks want to view the pics they can click on the link. please give it a rest, the penis/ass pics are nauseating and disturbing.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #104
Neil Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
yes Neil, or NSCat, we see. some may think it is clever. I do not. if folks want to view the pics they can click on the link. please give it a rest, the penis/ass pics are nauseating and disturbing.
Ok I'm done for now.

But stop pretending not to be aroused by it, you are an admitted faggot.

You are probably squatting on a buttplug as I type this.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #105
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post
That's plenty of time to place an IED under a manhole(no pun intended) cover.
Kidding aside, the proper thing would be for government action to clean up the mess. Some private activists prefer to reserve action for other targets that they consider more important.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #106
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Kidding aside, the proper thing would be for government action to clean up the mess.
I know, that you know, that is not going to happen.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #107
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It was :[]government action which perpetrated the mess to begin with. As far as an open-air fag orgy being an important target; "the propaganda of the deed" would be invaluable! FagZOG would shit a pickle! LOL!

Old August 3rd, 2008 #108
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post
Ok I'm done for now.

But stop pretending not to be aroused by it, you are an admitted faggot.

You are probably squatting on a buttplug as I type this.
listen fuckwad, the only non-nauseating guy out of the bunch is that last photo you posted, who is OK I'll admit. the rest are

Old August 3rd, 2008 #109
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
listen fuckwad, the only non-nauseating guy out of the bunch is that last photo you posted, who is OK I'll admit. the rest are
Where the fuck does he keep his cigarettes?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #110
Neil Hudson

Ok Georgie tell me how attractive you think this guy is:

Old August 3rd, 2008 #111
Neil Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
There was another picture on that site that I am not going to post here.

It was a rear view of that smoking fag you are talking about.

There were no pockets on the back of his belt and his leggings were way too tight to insert anything in them.

That leaves only one other possibility...

Old August 3rd, 2008 #112
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's enough photos. We get the idea.

A lot of the cops are actually sodomite wannabes.

If these homos had their way, they would sacrifice some of their number live on stage.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #113
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
He smokes "white owls"

Old August 3rd, 2008 #114
Richard H.
Banned

Mike Todd, your picture at the bottom reminds me of that head cop guy on the movie "Mad Max". You know, the cigar smoking bald guy with the handlebar moustache?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #115
Zenos

This thread proves beyond doubt that homosexuals are indeed mental defects, not the normal, wholesome people portrayed in the media. Physical attraction to the same sex is an obvious malfunction in the brain.

The creatures shown at that event are examples of extreme malfunctions and should be put to death for the betterment of the species.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #116
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

If these homos had their way, they would sacrifice some of their number live on stage.

I am surprised that no one took photos of the fags shitting on each other as that is another popular fetish of sodomite filth.

There is no sickening bestial perversion that these creatures would consider out of bounds. They truly deserve death every single one of them.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 3rd, 2008 #117
brutus

RE: Zenos

Quote:
This thread proves beyond doubt that homosexuals are indeed mental defects
Yes they are, and we must also make the correlation between the increase in this abhorrent behavior and the jew's contribution to that increase by virtue of their control over the all pervasive mind-bending media.

If the jews did not control the media/government, we're absolutely certain that we'd not see these emboldened displays of debauchery. Police who turn away smiling from publicly ejaculating penises and news reporters who purposely keep this filth from the general public and only show a carefully sanitized version are proof positive of the jew's iron grip on this society.

Those who do nothing to put a stop to this are no better than those sick swine in the streets.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #118
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okVqWwXITKQ

I think this is one time I would have saved the nigger too.

Old August 4th, 2008 #119
Ravening Wolf

I've been away for awhile and a can't believe how many fucking faggot jews are still trolling VNN, like boy fucktard George Witzgall!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; August 4th, 2008 at 12:11 AM.

Old August 4th, 2008 #120
William Robert
Banned

Default Brutus, Do you Really Think the Media Jews have a part in the Fagging of America??

This is your source for gay television.
http://gaylife.about.com/cs/9/

Straight Plan for the Gay Man
Comedy Central's Straight Plan for the Gay Man is a hilarious spoof on the popular series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. These four super-heterosexuals, dubbed the 'Flab Four' set out to teach a special group of gay men how to live the straight lifestyle. Meet the Flab Four here!

DirecTV's "here! Pay Per View"
This past summer when Viacom and Showtime announced it was indefinitely postponing the launch of a 24-hour gay channel the future of dedicated gay programming seemed bleak. However, Regent Entertainment and Here! Films teamed together to launch a pay-per-view gay channel for DirecTV satellite customers.

Actor Profile: Daniel Petronijevic
Actor Daniel Petronijevic plays a gay character in ESPN's football drama Playmakers.

It's All Relative
ABC's new gay comedy series "It's All Relative" touches on the dynamics between homosexual and heterosexual families. What happens when gay dads are forced to coexist with a conservative heterosexual household all for the sake of the kids?

Boy Meets Boy
Just when we thought television reality shows had reached their peak, cable television network, Bravo introduces a new reality dating show. Check back each week for a flirt by flirt synopsis of each episode and vote for the bachelor you think will be James' soul mate. Let's just hope for James' sake he's gay!

Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Read a full guide review of the record setting series, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy!

Gay Couple Win CBS's The Amazing Race
The queer planets must be aligned with the recent surge of gays in the press. The latest achievement is the victory of married couple Reichen and Chip on CBS's popular reality adventure series The Amazing Race. See how they surpassed the competition!

Homosexual content prominent on primetime TV
http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=26208

Cock-Smoking Fags and Carpet Munchers on the Jew-Tube!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...GBT_characters

This is of course, just a small sampling.

Jews Normalizing Sexual Perversion
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=67469

Brutus, Say it isn't so!!

Thread