VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 9th, 2007 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default Bklyn:Kikes tender ears hurt by garbage trucks:Trucks rerouted to nigger neighborhood

http://www.nydailynews.com/boroughs/...cks_in_th.html

"Oh, my tender ears send those holocaust trucks to that nigger neigborhood"

Don't be dumping your trucks here, jew boy!

Brooklynites who prize their early morning sleep or less congested streets may consider moving to Borough Park.

In a deft navigation of city bureaucracy, Councilman Simcha Felder has rescheduled noisy sanitation trucks that used to rumble through his district in the morning, the Daily News has learned.

But the unique agreement, which does not indicate wrongdoing on Felder's part, had some of his colleagues scratching their heads yesterday, and suggesting possible preferential treatment.

Since last year, garbage trucks have been told to steer clear of most of Felder's 44th Councilmanic District, including nine streets between 12th and 20th Aves. between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
"It's a unique circumstance. It is," said Felder, a Democrat, who said many of the trucks now come on Saturdays, when Jewish law bars the faithful from working. "It's a win-win for the city and community. The trucks are working more quickly and the people are happier."

But Councilwoman Letitia James said trucks roar through Fort Greene and Prospect Heights as early as 6 a.m., even after she discussed rescheduling pickups in her district with the Sanitation Department last year.

"Simcha is fabulous and he has a close relationship with the mayor's office, but I would just hope that I could get that same degree of camaraderie with [the Sanitation Department] as he has," said James (WFP-Fort Greene).Political consultant Gerry O'Brien says Borough Park's strong voting block and Felder's positive ties with Bloomberg may have paid off for constituents.

Sanitation Department spokesman Matthew LiPani said the arrangement, which began as a pilot program in 2003, was not preferential treatment.

"This agreement was reached over a long period of time," LiPani said.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Thread