Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2007 #21
Bill
Banned

That Strawberry festival, that is way out in Belleville, I'm surprised Detroit "niggas" would be at that event, maybe these were "Niggas" from Ypsilanti?..around there.

Old July 12th, 2007 #22
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
That Strawberry festival, that is way out in Belleville, I'm surprised Detroit "niggas" would be at that event, maybe these were "Niggas" from Ypsilanti?..around there.
Rural Michigan niggers, yes they do exist. In that area, there are some Ford/GM/Chrysler manufactuing plants. These companies bend over backwards to play suck-butt with the "affirmative action" crowd. Hence, niggers and all the problems that automatically follow.

No offence against Whites that work on an assembly line, but let me tell you, that's perfect work for niggers, as they have no need for intellectual stimulation.

Old July 12th, 2007 #23
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Interesting venue for a chimp-out

Can you just imagine the niggers saying,"Lets go to da festival and start some shit!"

Old July 12th, 2007 #24
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Can you just imagine the niggers saying,"Lets go to da festival and start some shit!"
Let them try this shit at Dearborn's Homecoming festival. 100,000 Whites, and about a dozen nig-nogs. A great place to leaflet, if anyone's game. Public property (a large park), so no property owner can prevent leafletting or speeches.

August 3rd, 4th, 5th. This year. And, even better, this festival has a long-running tradition for being a platform for political wannabes.

Old July 12th, 2007 #25
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Niggers say: skrawberry. Like skrimps (shrimp), skreet (street).

Damn niggers.

GREL

Old July 14th, 2007 #26
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
---------------------------------------------------------
I got a better idea. We are going to make every stinkin' male brownie work in a labour camp on one bowl of rice a day. Niggers that work hard will get a KFC chicken wing, a slice of watermelon and a chinese whore. When they stop working they get a bullet in the face. Let these darkies help rebuild a civilisation that only white Aryans could create!

The females should be forced to carry a white egg that's been fertilised by a white man's sperm. Let these brown bitches birth the next generation of Aryans for world conquest!

Brutality and ruthlessness must become our hallmark.

R. James
In theory, I can see where you are coming from using non-white females as a punishment toward them. But you know how they are. They will kill/destroy anything that is White. It wouldn't work in practical terms without placing undue harm on unborn White children.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 14th, 2007 #27
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I agree with a lot of what you say....but not this. The thought of this is simply disgusting.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Ha! Just an idea. I like to entertain myself with the most extreme ideas I can think of for what happens when or if white people ever begin to fight back against their extinction. It's like two minutes to midnight and no sign of any substantial white resistance.

The idea might be disgusting, but it would be effective, except maybe for the Telegony issue, which I'm not sure is real or not. I'd have to consult with real animal breeders & geneticists to judge whether this would be feasible or not.

But, ethically, I would have no problem with it.

R. James

Old July 14th, 2007 #28
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
In theory, I can see where you are coming from using non-white females as a punishment toward them. But you know how they are. They will kill/destroy anything that is White. It wouldn't work in practical terms without placing undue harm on unborn White children.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing up in New York City gave me lots of experience with non-whites and let me tell you, nobody understands or respects power more than a black female.
Niggers don't charm nigger chicks, they conquer them through a combination of "buying" their allegiance and terroristic violence. And, if you think about it, it works on all of us. Our ZOG gov't does the same to us, it buys our allegiance through a comfortable life in America and terrorises us if we challenge their hegemony.

Trust me, no one would be more loyal to a radical white Aryan regime than "conquered" female niggers and spics, whose very lives are controlled by the age-old tactics of the carrot and the stick.

Just as in that old movie "Alien", where alien babies were birthed in enslaved human wombs, pure white babies can be carried to term by "indentured" non-white women. Meanwhile, non-white men can be forced laborers to help rebuild our civilisation after "the great war!"

Sure, these are radical ideas, but we must get radical if we expect to survive as a race, past the next 100 yrs!

R. James

Old July 14th, 2007 #29
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Is there any video of this event?
No riot report here--just some vid of the area. This was loaded June 16th.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAFH1PD5P-M
He's inviting Detroit in there. Looks like the majority niggers of Detroit took him up on the offer.

http://americajr.com/entertainment/s...ille07pg1.html

April Gibson, a local country artist, performs on the Main Stage.

Old July 14th, 2007 #30
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
No riot report here--just some vid of the area. This was loaded June 16th.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAFH1PD5P-M
He's inviting Detroit in there. Looks like the majority niggers of Detroit took him up on the offer.

EXCELLENT find Chain!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; July 14th, 2007 at 11:58 PM.

Old July 15th, 2007 #31
EasternEuropeanMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing up in New York City gave me lots of experience with non-whites and let me tell you, nobody understands or respects power more than a black female.
Niggers don't charm nigger chicks, they conquer them through a combination of "buying" their allegiance and terroristic violence. And, if you think about it, it works on all of us. Our ZOG gov't does the same to us, it buys our allegiance through a comfortable life in America and terrorises us if we challenge their hegemony.

Trust me, no one would be more loyal to a radical white Aryan regime than "conquered" female niggers and spics, whose very lives are controlled by the age-old tactics of the carrot and the stick.

Just as in that old movie "Alien", where alien babies were birthed in enslaved human wombs, pure white babies can be carried to term by "indentured" non-white women. Meanwhile, non-white men can be forced laborers to help rebuild our civilisation after "the great war!"

Sure, these are radical ideas, but we must get radical if we expect to survive as a race, past the next 100 yrs!

R. James
Quote:
Ban this provocateur. Not only does he advocate the use of violence, inciting whites to a cause of action that will only certainly land them prison time, but also the breeding of whites with non-whites.

Old April 28th, 2013 #32
melinda440

Why is there alot of racial comments? it wasnt just black but white too that caused problems on that day.

Thread