Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2007 #1
brutus

Default Yarmulke - tribal hat of the jew

As far as hats go, is it possible to have one more stupid than the yarmulke? It has no visor to keep the sun out of the eyes, it provides no warmth when it's cold outside, it must be clipped to the head in order to stop it from falling off and the wearer looks like a gay retard when wearing it. It would be difficult to come up with a more pathetically useless hat if we tried.

What is the purpose of a yarmulke? The jews who wear them can't seem to agree on the real reason why they stick those things on their heads other than to say that the yarmulke identifies them as jews. Well the Pope and a few of his henchmen wear a yarmulke, does that make them jews? I don't think so. I think that just makes them addled old men because they didn't get enough pussy when they were younger. Possibly they're wannabe jews. So what! I really don't give a rat's ass about them anyway. So why did you bring them up? We're here talking about jews and their dumb little hats!

Please don't try to tell me that there's spiritual significance to the yarmulke. If sucking Satan's dick is a spiritual creed, I might grant you that, but as far as having a lofty and Godly purpose, I think that we might find a better expression of that when the rabbi sucks the little kike's dick after hacking off it's foreskin with a rusty penknife.

When it comes to hats, can anyone think of a cheaper piece of shit? It's nothing but a mere piece of flimsy fabric, probably nothing more than remnant cloth from some jew's sweatshop who's trying to squeeze every last sheckle out of his waste material. It's without a doubt the poorest excuse for a hat in the entire world. And the jew rips-off other jews selling those ridiculous worthless scam-hats to each other! And they've been doing this for god knows how long. Boy O boy! Talk about fucking your own brother! The yarmulke salesman has got to be the lowest scumbag on the jew totem-pole.

As with anything else, we can ignore what the jew says and just call it for what it is. The hat of an asshole. Yes, that's right! Only an asshole would wear a yarmulke and parade around as if no one thought that he looked like an asshole. An asshole hat for an asshole people. Are any of us aware of a bigger asshole than a jew? Personally, I can't think of any. If the shoe fits, wear it! If the person is an asshole, put a yarmulke on it.

When we scrape all of the horseshit away from the yarmulke, what do we really have? We have the cheapest most worthless hat imaginable. So it stands to reason that the filthy jew would sell those useless hats to idiots stupid enough to buy them. Of course that means other jews!

Old October 9th, 2007 #2
Peer Fischer

Effin' A, dude. The only way it could look more retarded is if they stuck a little propeller on the top of it.

Old October 9th, 2007 #3
antiZOG

hmm...could be used as a rather pathetic attempt to hide a bald spot for some...Now imagine a shaved-head trying to wear one -what would he use then, to hold it on? Double-sided tape?
I agree -it's a stupid hat, and very impractical, kinda like those bling-bling shiny wheels you see on certain cars and trucks...

Old October 9th, 2007 #4
Kievsky

Actually, I was thinking if I ever go to a jewish event like Boston's "Israeli Independence Day" in June, I'd get a propeller beanie and some fake sidelocks and maybe one of those tefilin blankets and walk around with my violin playing jewish songs and quoting the Talmud.

Also, I'd get large A-4 paper with Talmud on the front as the title and Talmud quotes in big letters on one page and cartoons on the other and say, "I'm a Talmud Scholar! See, it says, 'even the best of the goyim should be killed! Oy vey!" And look at this funny Talmudic cartoon! IT says, "With jews, you lose! Oy vey, so true, so true! It's a good thing those stupid goyim-cattle don't know!"

With jews, the jokes write themselves.

Old October 9th, 2007 #5
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
With jews, the jokes write themselves.

I always thought a funny Jew joke would be to walk up behind a jewess pushing a baby carriage and throw a lit m-80 or blockbuster next to the little kike's head.

Old October 9th, 2007 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
I always thought a funny Jew joke would be to walk up behind a jewess pushing a baby carriage and throw a lit m-80 or blockbuster next to the little kike's head.
STOP IT...:kroflPLEASE...:kroflMY SIDES HURT!!!:krofl

Old October 9th, 2007 #7
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

I've always wanted to have two. One to shit in and the other to cover it up with. Abe Foxman could have it for lunch.

Old October 9th, 2007 #8
Donnachaidh

I imagine if you found yourself in a public restroom with no toilet paper that beany might come in-handy. And they do seem to spend a lot of time in public restrooms.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old October 9th, 2007 #9
Kievsky

I think helping the masses of Gentiles hate them even more is more effective than committing acts of violence against them, which gives them an excuse to garner sympathy. The world is fast losing sympathy for the jew. As the Jewnited States goes, so goes the jew.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't commit violence against a baby or a child. That would be a propaganda coup for the enemy. We got a video of some sort of brown person wearing a shirt wtih Lenin on it and he said he'd kill children in order to advance the proletarian communist revolution. that was a great coup for our side. It's probably not good propaganda to fantasize about throwing M-80's at jewish babies.

Thread