JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default TNB: Nigger who raped actress Kelly McGillis at it again

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-357784c.html

Sicko back on trial

But jury won't hear of '82 attack on star

BY BARBARA ROSS and TRACY CONNOR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

The unrepentent sex fiend who raped "Top Gun" actress Kelly McGillis two decades ago is about to go on trial again, for a vicious attack on two women in Greenwich Village.

But prosecutors cannot grill Leroy Johnson Jr. about the earlier assault if he takes the stand, a judge ruled yesterday.

Johnson, 38, was a teen thug with a juvenile record when he and an accomplice ambushed McGillis, then a Juilliard student, in her apartment in 1982.

At knifepoint, they took turns violating her, threatening to kill her and bombarding her with racial slurs before fleeing after someone called the police.

McGillis identified them from mug shots.

"I wanted those guys caught," she said later. "I wanted to hurt them as much as they hurt me."

Johnson pleaded guilty and served three years in prison, while McGillis went on to star in "Witness," "Top Gun" and "The Accused."

She played a hard-nosed rape prosecutor in the latter and talked about the anguish of her own ordeal - eating disorders and drinking binges - when it was released.

"I'm still afraid and will be for the rest of my life," she said.

After raping McGillis, Johnson did two more prison stints after being accused of sex crimes, and wound up in federal lockup for threatening to kill Presidents George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

He was arrested again last year after cold-case investigators used a sophisticated DNA database to link him to a 1996 double rape.

In that case, a knife-wielding creep followed home a 22-year-old woman - then raped and sodomized her and her 23-year-old roommate.

Just before jury selection began yesterday, Assistant District Attorney Michele Bayer asked for permission to question Johnson about his criminal past.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Renee White said she would allow cross-examination about crimes that happened in the past 10 years.

That excludes the attack on McGillis, who was referred to only as a "well-known actress" in court.

McGillis, 48, was told of Johnson's latest bust by prosecutors, her agent said. She is shooting a movie in Hawaii and could not be reached for comment.

Johnson's lawyer, Bryan Konoski, said he plans to mount a science-based defense.

"It looks like the DNA was tampered with, or it's not pure," he said of the prosecutors' key evidence.

Originally published on June 6, 2006
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old June 6th, 2006 #2
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/69663.htm

STAR'S RAPIST FACES '96 SEX RAP

By LAURA ITALIANO

June 6, 2006 -- Leroy Johnson's first knifepoint rape was at age 13. Only two years later, he turned his knife on a young Kelly McGillis - savagely raping the then-aspiring actress and her roommate in their Upper West Side apartment.

Tomorrow, Johnson will go on trial for a 1996 double rape at knifepoint in Greenwich Village that is almost a mirror of the 1982 attack on McGillis - from the push-in at the victims' door, to the terrifying death threats, to the opportunistic attack on a roommate who happened to be home.

The heinous attack involving McGillis began when Johnson and his accomplice first threatened her roommate with a knife as the woman entered the apartment where McGillis was already at home.

Spotting the men assaulting her roomie, the soon-to-be star tried frantically to call the police but stopped when she also was threatened with a knife. Johnson then raped both women.

He would later be apprehended through fingerprint evidence and sent to juvenile jail.

By law, prosecutors cannot tell jurors in the latest case that one of Johnson's previous victims is McGillis, among five of his alleged targets by a man who, at age 39, has spent 20 of the past 26 years in prison.

McGillis would recover from her ordeal enough to star in such '80s films as "Witness" and "Top Gun" - but still spoke openly about never quite getting over the horror of the attack.

"Legally, I suppose justice has been done," the actress said in a 1988 interview after playing a sex-crimes prosecutor in "The Accused." "Psychologically, I don't think so.

"Believe me," she added, when asked if the movie was a form of revenge against her attacker, "I have my fantasies."

McGillis, 48, is on location in Hawaii, her manager, David Williams, said yesterday. She's starring in Roger Corman's latest action-adventure movie, "Primevil." She was not available for comment.

While jurors at the upcoming trial won't be told of her rape, the panel will still learn about what is nonetheless a compelling, true-crime story involving the other sex assault.

It's a case in which modern DNA technology combined with dogged, cold-case work to catch a suspect who eluded authorities for nine years.

Had another year passed, the Village rapes would have been too old to prosecute under the 10-year statute of limitations.

Johnson is accused of pushing his way, at knifepoint, into the victims' Waverly Place apartment and raping both women.

He allegedly tried to take with him any property that might contain biological evidence.

Cops did collect some evidence on the women's bodies, but 1996 DNA technology was not up to the task of developing a profile.

Only when the Manhattan DA's cold-case squad retested the evidence last year, using modern technology, could a match be made to Johnson.

According to records made public during previous criminal cases, Johnson, of The Bronx, has reportedly suffered psychiatric problems his whole life.

At age 3, his father died of a drug overdose. At about the same time, his mother developed schizophrenia, spending much of her life in psych hospitals.

Yesterday, in a pretrial proceeding in Manhattan Supreme Court, Assistant District Attorney Michele Bayer detailed a life of depravity and violence that started in 1979, when Johnson was only 12. For example:

* In 1979, Johnson was convicted of two knifepoint robberies.

* In 1980, at age 13, he was convicted of raping, sodomizing and robbing a woman and is sent to a state juvenile jail.

* In 1982, at age 15, he escaped and committed the rape against McGillis and her roommate.

* While in prison in 1993, he was convicted of threatening to kill President George Bush and claiming that he was under orders by Libyan dictator Moammar Khadafy to drive a tank full of explosives into the White House.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old June 6th, 2006 #3
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
TNB: Nigger who raped actress Kelly McGillis at it again
Which is why we should just flog and then execute these subhuman scumbags the first time around.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old June 6th, 2006 #4
John Bender
Banned

Why is this nigger still alive?
He should've been dead a long, long time ago, strangled at the end of a rope.

I wish I was around during the days when a nigger like this would've gotten the proper lynching he deserved. I would've gladly slipped the noose around the neck of this animal and taken great pleasure watching his life slowly slip away, all the while reminding him of the suffering of his victims as his feet kicked and body jerked. "What's that leroy, that hurt? Well you shouldn't have messed with that white woman."

Niggers aren't human, they have no empathy or compassion on any level whatsoever. Inside every "civilized nigger" is an viscious animal, plain and simple. You can dress the animal up in a suit, a policeman's uniform, or even a judge's robe, but its still the same primitive jungle savage. The worst punishment of all should be reserved for the stinking, rotten jewish attorneys and judges who allow animals like this to go free.

Old June 6th, 2006 #5
dirtymike

This is typical and just makes me sick.SEX OFFENDERS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH NO MATER WHAT COLOR!!!!!!

Old June 6th, 2006 #6
Backwoods

Truly, truly i say unto thee
it is time this nigger hangs from a tree

Truly, truly i say unto thee
the kike judges deserve this times three

Old June 6th, 2006 #7
Durban

I wonder if she tows the hollywood line regarding nigger worship.

Old June 6th, 2006 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durban
I wonder if she tows the hollywood line regarding nigger worship.

She either does or she keeps any other opinions to herself, or she wouldn't be working.

The nigger should have been swinging from the end of a rope a long time ago, but no, his "civil rights" have to be respected so he can do it again.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old June 6th, 2006 #9
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

With the case in the news again, I wouldn't be surprised if some brain-storming Hollywood kikes would try to make her play the wife in a "happy couple family show" with a nigger.

Old June 6th, 2006 #10
John in Woodbridge

Right now no one is executed for a non-capital offense (murder) but this coon should have done at least 20 years for raping McGillis, not 3 years.

Of course execution would preferable. Any nigger should be executed for touching a white woman.

Old June 6th, 2006 #11
Larry

I remember in Michigan, if you're arrested twice for drunk driving you're classified as a habitual drunkard, because they figure the odds of you getting caught twice are pretty remote. In other words, you probably only get caught, 1 out of every 100 times you drive drunk.

So niggers who are caught raping 4 or 5 times, probably rape hundreds of women.

Quote:
I wish I was around during the days when a nigger like this would've gotten proper lynching he deserved.
A lynching was nothing more than a quick and speedy trial. The constitution actually guarantees niggers like this the right to a quick and speedy trial.

In other words, NOT lynching this nigger was a violation of his constitutional rights.

This is not a joke, that is really, really in the constitution.

Old June 6th, 2006 #12
Fissile
Banned

This is an interesting story.

Now for the rhetorical question: If a White teen had raped two non-White females and screamed racial insults at them while he was committing the act, would he have been released from jail after only 3 years. Would he be alive now?

The reason why ZOG's courts allow niggers like this to attack White women for decades, is because White men have become punks. If these White female victims had any male relatives or friends who were really men, this wouldn't happen over and over. This nigger would have been hunted down after the first attack and killed. The judges and defense lawyers who keep putting animals like this back out on the street would have been killed.

Until you realize that there is no way out of this mess except by violence, this movement is going nowhere.

Old June 6th, 2006 #13
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
The reason why ZOG's courts allow niggers like this to attack White women for decades, is because White men have become punks. If these White female victims had any male relatives or friends who were really men, this wouldn't happen over and over. This nigger would have been hunted down after the first attack and killed. The judges and defense lawyers who keep putting animals like this back out on the street would have been killed.
If the Wichita Massacre had been televised nationwide you'd have seen some violence. It has to be on a daily basis for the lemmings to wake up to nigger violence and take corrective action. With stoopid shit like sex offenders and Iran they don't know that nigger violence even exists. Thanks Izzy.

Quote:
Until you realize that there is no way out of this mess except by violence, this movement is going nowhere.
Wow... we actually agree on something.

Tags
nigger gang rape, nigger rape, notable vibrancy victims

Thread