Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do you use the word Nigger?
Yes 43 95.56%
No 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 5th, 2005 #21
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Default Nigga Stole My Bike

http://niggastolemybike.ytmnd.com/

Then Look at this one:

http://thisismyshit.ytmnd.com/

Old July 5th, 2005 #22
8Man
"moderate" radical

Some other expressions where you can use the word 'nigger'.

Nigger Chaser, term for a low yield firework that flys/bounces close to the ground and whistles until it pops

Nigger-rigged, described improvised or poorly-done work. Can be phrase Jury- or Jerry-rigged is now usually substituted.

Nigger Toes, the traditional name for Brazil Nuts based on their resemblance to nigger's toes.

Nigger-head, a term used by logging-truck drivers to describe any larger rounded rock protruding above the surface of un-paved roads.

Of course, be sure to use the classic word- niggardly. Especially around stupid nigger mayors. Always good for a reaction.

Old July 5th, 2005 #23
AryanTeenBully

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Carmike Cinemas had to close down a theater in North Little Rock which had become irredeemably nigged out. It was in a great location and could have had a good business, but they allowed niggers to get into management, then suddenly it was completely staffed by niggers (imagine that!), and then it became completely nigged out, to the point that White moviegoers completely avoided the place. They completely overhauled the place and now it's a Barnes and Noble, with nary a nigger in sight.
haha, niggers don't read,LMWAO. the niggers would rather beat on and ass rape another nigger before they use their little ape brains. stupid niggers, try acting human for once.

Old July 6th, 2005 #24
_DC_

What an overwhelming response! Glad to see nearly a hundred percent of those polled aren't ashamed to call a nigger a nigger! Truth in language first of all, then you can work out the other things. Nigger is such a fine description of the Negroid nature; you can tell word and subject matter are made for each other.

Old July 7th, 2005 #25
AryanTeenBully

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
What an overwhelming response! Glad to see nearly a hundred percent of those polled aren't ashamed to call a nigger a nigger! Truth in language first of all, then you can work out the other things. Nigger is such a fine description of the Negroid nature; you can tell word and subject matter are made for each other.
i agree bro. Nigger encompasses the entire nigger race, ie. the qualities, "culture", language/niggerspeak, etc. Whites used this word for quite a while basically universally in the US, until a few decades ago when it became unPC. I've gotten a few friends to start using nigger instead of black. Negro isn't powerful enough. negroid is ok, but still the connotation isn't enough. If a nigger is a nigger, call it a nigger. I sometimes use ape, shitskin, monkey, etc. in combination with nigger. Those are more when referring to physical appearance.

Old July 7th, 2005 #26
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Lets not forget the old favorite "Nigger Rig".

Defining the quality of their handiwork.

When something is repaired, but totally destroyed in the process.

F.U.B.A.R. Fucked up beyond all recognition.

When niggers repair a minor problem, that turns into a major problem.

Reminds me of a story. A few years ago I was at a car dealership, and these two niggers were looking at a used Mazda.

Nigger 1 was the car buyer
Nigger 2 was the expert friend.

The saleman started up the Mazda, and it was smoking like hell, and you could hear a piston rod clearly knocking, very much wanting to liberate itself from the block.

Nigger 1 says "Whatz dat noiz"?

Nigger 2 says "its just a rod knockin, but you can fix dat with some o dat STP,dat shit fixes everything"

Nigger 1 says "OK I'll take it".

I could not help but look at the salesman and roll my eyes, and having to pinch myself from laughing hysterically.

I don't know how the salesman kept a straight face but he did.

I have no way of knowing, but if nigger boys had too drive any further then 5 miles to get home. I bet they were walking,lol.

This is absolutely true. In fact while I'm thinking of it. I should submit it to niggermania.com and put it up in tales of Coontact.

I love the word "Nigger" it can be used to describe anything thats totally fucked up.

Its truly the one word that says it all.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old July 7th, 2005 #27
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Here in the South, 'nigger' is the ubiquitous term, but as others have pointed out on this thread, there are other terms of endearment we have for them. The following is about my 93 yr. old aunt.

Now, my aunt is from the old school and minces no words. One day she referred to a nigger in conversation, and one of her great-grand children corrected her and said we should call them black people. My aunt guffawed, "Well, if they ain't a damn nigger, then what the hell are they?"

Anyway, knowing the nature of the nigger she was always one step ahead of them. Whenever she would have to wait in the car while her daughter was shopping, she'd take her money out of her purse. Then, she'd fold about half of it and put it under one leg. The other half she'd kind of wad up, wrap it in a couple of kleenexes, and put the wad back in her purse which she would hold on her lap.

Sure enough, one day recently a nigger walked by the car while she was waiting, spied the purse, and reached inside through the open window to snatch it. My aunt didn't just give it over, she fought and hung on, but she knew she couldn't stop him from getting it. Just before he tore it out of her tired old hands, she spit at him and said, "You ain't got nothin' you black son-of-a-bitch!"

The nigger hauled ass and as soon as he rounded the corner he opened up the purse. He found all the usual old lady stuff in the purse, but no money, so he threw the purse down and ran off. Just a wad of dried up snot paper and he wasn't touching that!

My aunt was glad to get her money back, but she said the best part was, ". . ., tellin' that damn nigger what he was!"

Old July 7th, 2005 #28
einzelwesen...

I use the word 'niggardly' all the time. I don't know whether the strange looks are because of what it sounds like, or because people don't know what it means even given context!

Thread