VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 3rd, 2009 #21
F.W. Braun
Banned

The level of decay and immorality in the U.S. never ceases to amaze.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #22
John in Woodbridge

Checked out her myspace page. She looks like Marilyn Manson. The daughter (attempted rape victim) looks white. The younger son is a niglet.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #23
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Any particular reason why the mudshark's face is blurred while the nigger's isn't?

This incident perfectly illustrates why the judeo-law system favours the mother--always.

Father's lawyer: "Your Honour, the mother is a whore, crackhead, alcoholic, part-time hooker and full-time welfare recipient."

Judge Kikensteinberg: "Only mothers can know what is best for their children. Young children need their mothers. Custody goes to Ms. Mudshark."
You are 100% correct.

Why didn't the father go and kill these two scabs instead of calling the Kawps. The torture I would apply would make all the world past tortures seem humane.

They would have to come up with something else besides hate crime.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; April 3rd, 2009 at 06:04 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #24
Luis Quilico

Ah, the skag is from Uniontown, PA - that's hardly a surprise. Not a day goes by in which I'm not thrilled that I escaped that subhuman-polluted state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
And there is part of the problem.
Finding a nutcase Christer is like finding a dumb negro. Here, we see a typical union between both varieties of social trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
All jew-book Holey Babble devotees are de facto mentally ill.
You'd have to be insane to accept the perverted "morality" of any Abrahamic faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Mein Gott. I've rarely seen such a massive waste of bandwidth.
It's pretty much the standard-issue tacky, trashy, browser-crippling Myspace page. Oh, but look! Much lulz and histrionics are to be found in the comments section herein:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=301908084

Spake the cunt:
Quote:
My feelings for today!
Current mood: lonely
?Somethings have got my attention as of late! i see the world going crazy all around me! The weather has drastically changed, current world events, people's attitudes have changed and there seems to be a lack of love!I hold out for the day when things will get better. I wait for the day when ~JESUS~ will return and call me home.It hurts me so deeply to see the world in such a state of disarray!I ask ~GOD~ always what can I do to make a difference? What can I do to help? He says keep praying, keep praying, keep serving me! Stay true to yourself and most definately stay true to me! Hold fast to my promises and never let go of my hand!
Yes, just keep on praying to your precious zombie Jew on a stick, honey. If you thought your attention was fixated on the horrors of the world before, wait until a pack of Shaneequas use your skanky skin sack as a punching bag. Then we'll see how fond you are of your beloved darkies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
The level of decay and immorality in the U.S. never ceases to amaze.
My sentiments exactly. The U.S. has been degenerating into a third-world shitbox since before I was born.

Old April 6th, 2009 #25
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I will never step foot in a 'church' again. Every one of them believes in race mixing, and they are just another place for niggers to get a hold of white women. In my perfect world, people instilling mass guilt in others for some past wrongs committed by long dead people would get broken in a metal box with pneumatically compressed walls. If I had the power I would do this often, especially to the scum of the cloth, they prey on fear and guilt.

I am so tired of jews and their helpers filling women full of guilt, and running them into the arms of spics, niggers and jews for salvation for their so called crimes. Our women are emotional creatures, and only a jew or a scummy piece of shit would exploit that for their own gain.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Thread