Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 7th, 2012 #501
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Don Stott of coloradogold.com ]

Electon Day

For years, I have preached "Get out of the big cities if possible," and what is now going on in New York and New Jersey, bears this out perfectly. I have been virtually glued to the news TV stations, and especially Fox News and New York's channel four, for days now, and I feel for those poor souls.

People in high rises, with no electricity or water, and having to walk down dark stairs a dozen or more floors, with flashlight in hand, to get a drink of water, or beg for food.

Subway tunnels under the East River, which connects Brooklyn to Manhattan, flooded, and probably have their electrical apparatus ruined because of salt water. The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel flooded, and lower Manhattan dark, with no electricity.

Hundreds of thousands of homes flooded, and many totally destroyed. 80 homes burned to the ground in the Breezy Point section of Queens, because firemen couldn't get anywhere near them with water 4 feet high.

Thousands of cars, trucks, and taxicabs totaled from being covered with salt water.

An Amusement park destroyed at Seaside Heights, part of Atlantic City's famous boardwalk washed away, and other boardwalks totally destroyed. Hundreds of homes on shores in New Jersey wrecked beyond repair.

Shortage of gasoline for the generators some have, with over a mile of cars lined up at the few stations with electricity to pump. Cold, hunger, anger, frustration, and bewilderment everywhere, with little to no help from FEMA, who most says is on a par with New Orleans as to performance.

Line crews from out of state brought in to help replace downed power lines, turned away if they aren't union members.

Violence and looting, with one sign saying that all looters will be shot and their bodies dumped into the ocean. Over 100 dead so far, fallen trees and power lines everywhere, blocking roads and railroad rights of way.

Hundreds of destroyed boats, and one huge tanker washed up on shore.

The wreckage and destruction are pitiful to see and watch, most of which will take years and months to fix or repair. Lost jobs and businesses by the tens of thousands, and now a nor'easter looms on the horizon tomorrow, which will cause misery and disease in unheated homes and apartments.

Were you in a small town, such as my town of 17,000, where we have no earthquakes, tornados or hurricanes, and no high rises either, a hard rainstorm or even a virtually unknown blizzard, wouldn't cause misery, blown down power lines, or wrecked homes. You'd be safe, and in small towns, everyone seems to be friendly, and ready and willing to help anyone who needs it. You wave to the cops or sheriff's deputies, and the dogs howl as a fire engine goes by. It's rare to go to a movie or super market and not see someone you know, and there's always something to do, be it "Main in Motion" on Thursdays in summers, when Main St. is shut down and becomes a pedestrian mall, with lots of street businesses and attractions, to a concert with our 42 piece symphony orchestra, a play at our local playhouse, or goings on at our dozens of churches.

The 300 days of sunshine, low humidity, lack of racial minorities, western skies and sunsets, friendliness, and safety, are so grand, that it would be worth anyone's time and expense to re-locate to a similar place, if possible, and escape the big city miseries, which will become far worse when the presses make bucks worth even less, and the riots develop.

I write this on Monday, and election day is when this is put up. We hope Mitt wins and Republicans take the Senate as well, which will be a bright light in the dismal economy and political climate we now have. The latest of the Obama's sly tricks, was to go to New Jersey, after Governor Christie said he didn't need or want him. He was there for a brief photo op, and then left for Las Vegas, and got millions of dollars worth of publicity, as he conned Christie to walk with him briefly. Between the media and lies, the Demos have pulled out all the stops. If Obama wins, the price of metals will go up, and gun sales will continue to be healthy. Guns are there to protect us from thugs, but also bureaucratic thugs, if at some time in the future, they succeed in turning us into a totalitarian state, as they wish to do. No where in the world, are governments afraid of their armed citizenry, as in America. Over 200 million guns in private hands, sends shivers down the backs of power hungry government.

Remember the last lines in a famous 1930's movie? "WE'RE THE PEOPLE!" And we indeed are!

http://www.coloradogold.com/archive/..._Day-1210.html

Old November 7th, 2012 #502
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Even though Rounder lost his wager, I think his line of reasoning had some merit, and if so, WNs aren't the only ones who've taken a slap in the face tonight. I'd like to think there are some Zionist Jews who are seriously disappointed with tonight's election results.

And a shitload of christards to pray for them.
It was a close election, but I never saw any support for Romney in the controlled media. It was uniformly shaded to help Obama. Like a 1% tincture of the treatment Ron Paul got.

Old November 7th, 2012 #503
Alex Linder
Administrator

Notice the result of Starr's poll: VNN voters correctly predicted 46 to 30 that Obama would be reelected. Good call, guys!

Old November 7th, 2012 #504
Rick Ronsavelle

We are being ritually sacrificed, in slow motion.

Old November 7th, 2012 #505
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It would be something these people have never seen in their lifetime. I remember the niggers pressed up against the police restraints at our rally in Knoxville. They've heard about 'racism' all their lives, but they have literally never heard a White man say what I was saying, it was a spectacle for gawkin', among other things.

It's really not that people are lemmings, although that's true, it's that they don't have any imagination. They truly cannot see anything other than what exists, and think it normal. They have no real beliefs, and they are generally weak willed. Anyone with an actual plan and strong voice who seems to know what is doing will collect at least 50% of them even if he's Jim Jones.

What WN need to do is not appeal to people, but lecture them. You can talk down to them, even - as long as you are manifestly not in it for money and putting yoru own body and life and reputation on the line.

Our politics is all-in politics, not the weak stuff Romney and the Republicans serve.
It's time.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 7th, 2012 #506
procopius

Quote:
Nope. It was just reading something exceptionally stupid. I will admit that just seeing your name lubed me up for that unpleasurable experience.

You truly are the King of Facepalmia.
Lol.

I got a hundred dollars that say that the Jews start funding White Advocacy groups and give them airtime on the boob tube within the next 20 years in America. They will of course direct them against Mexicans, Muslims and others but not Jews.

Old November 7th, 2012 #507
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
We are being ritually sacrificed, in slow motion.
Stay focused, Rick. Truisms are not your style.

Old November 7th, 2012 #508
John in Woodbridge

The next four years certainly isn't going to be boring, if someone is looking for postive. It's going to be like Road Warrior out there.

Old November 7th, 2012 #509
America First

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161018

Congoid's that have become mayor's of major and minor cities have been dismal failures, just ask Marion Berry who could not loose an election no matter what he did.

Again it is the jooish media that drives this violent war beast regime full of White's so that back home what few lower paying jobs that exist in mill's that remain can hire more mezzytizos.

IMO White's in the military as career are not having five or six children, but the mezzytizo's and other's walking up and down small town kwa do and smile about it in the stores, in your face, haa.

===================================================================

Grid-Down Collapse: Hard Assets Soar In Value

Link: http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.fr...s-soar-in.html

Mac Slavo
November 5th, 2012
SHTFplan.com

By all accounts, the residents of many hurricane stricken areas of the north east are in the midst of a collapse. While FEMA, the National Guard and private relief organizations are in place and providing some level of assistance, the fact of the matter is that for tens of thousands of Americans, the world as they knew it has completely collapsed around them.

What we are witnessing are the immediate after-effects of what is referred to as a grid-down scenario, where utility infrastructure like water and electricity, transportation infrastructure like food and gas delivery, and commerce infrastructure like electronic banking and brick & mortar trade are no longer functioning.

In some areas there has been a total breakdown in emergency response. Without communications it has become impossible for emergency responders to be contacted. For all intents and purposes, law and order broke down within just a few hours of Hurricane Sandy passing over the east coast.

Likewise, medical response was unavailable due to overwhelming demand put on the system by hundreds of people reporting simultaneous emergencies.
Almost immediately after the worst of the storm passed, people in the hardest hit areas began to realize how bad things were. Within 72 hours we had complete chaos. People were fighting for gas, digging through trashcans and standing in FEMA supply lines for hours at a time just for a bottle of water and an emergency ration kit.

The hunt for resources had begun.

Looters were hitting grocery and convenience stores, thieves and armed robbers were breaking into personal residences, and tempers flared.

With essential supplies running low and government support lacking, black markets have sprung up to fill the gap.

What has been theorized in previous commentary about what becomes money when the system collapses, became a reality over the last week.

When it hits the fan the only things of value will be the hard assets in your physical possession.

In one report, the cost of a bag of potatoes jumped to $7, up from $3 before the storm hit. The cost of the box of matches appears more than three times the usual cost, and the loaf of bread is more than double the usual cost. (NBC)

I waited in line for 2 hours to fill up a 5 Gallon gas container. I’m willing to sell it for the right price and will deliver! $25 per Gallon OR Shoot us your best offer!! (The Daily Sheeple)

Just got back from trying to deliver 2 generators to Long Island. 220 mile drive one way. Deal was brokered, $7000 cash, for a business owner to open his shop. (SHTF plan)

This is crazy, it’s like post-apocalyptic scenarios, you know with this gas. It’s as important as food and water to people. It’s a dogfight out here (CS Monitor)

Residents in the Queens neighborhood of the Rockaways are using anything they can get their hands on to protect their homes after Sandy devastated their area, including bows and arrows… Locals say they are arming themselves with guns, baseball bats, booby traps — even a bow and arrow — to defend against looters. (Liberty Blitzkrieg)

The largest number of complaints are related to increased gasoline prices, he said in a statement, but consumers also have reported possible gouging for emergency supplies like generators and hotels raising rates due to “high demand,” as well as increased prices for food and water. (Huffpost)

[Editor's Note: During the first economic and financial panic to hit Greece in 2010, citizens of the country scrambled to convert their currency to gold when they thought the system was about to go under... A large portion of Greek commerce has since moved into underground markets.]

Prices at which the Greek Central Bank is selling one ounce gold equivalents are as high as $1,700 (40% over spot), and prices on the black markets are even higher. (Zero Hedge)

Arguing the right and wrong of “price gouging” is off no consequence. What matters is that prices for key supplies will rise exponentially as their supply dwindles. This is a natural effect of rising demand, especially if that demand is driven by panic buying.

Food, gas, clean water, batteries, self defense armaments, shelter, clothing, ammo, precious metals and related preparedness supplies are a must-have in any grid-down scenario. First and foremost you can use these and other supplies to survive or at the very least, remain comfortable. Second, you can use these items for trade as their value soars.

The north east will recover in due time, just as New Orleans did after Hurricane Katrina. This emergency is limited in scope and the government was already actively employing emergency response plans prior to the disaster. However, as we have seen over the week since Sandy struck, there is simply no way for government to be able to manage a crisis that is spread over a wide area and involves tens of thousands of ‘victims.’

What we’ve learned is that when it comes down to it, those in areas affected by a disaster will have no one else to rely on but themselves.

Having key supplies and tools prepared in advance of an emergency is absolutely critical to your well-being and survival.

Author: Mac Slavo
Views: Read by 8,962 people
Date: November 5th, 2012

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 7th, 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #510
Sean Gruber

Anyone who ever thought Romney is pro-White is a shallow-pated mouth-breathing believer in boobinomics. This jew-bought tool, personal friend and former bidness associate of jew Bibi, financed out the ass by jew Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer to sing the praises of Is-ra-aa-eeeeel like a cantor and wave nuclear threats against Is-ra-aa-eeeeel's enemies (=enemies of the LARD), would have - as just one example - amnestied millions of leetle brown ones (future Repubs, snicker) without opposition from an adoring, slavering Repub Congress who woulda luved it 'cause "our guy did it - we are the best - we are the compassionate Kahnservatives!"

At least now the blame and infamy for all the coming disasters will land squarely on the shoulders of the Chimp-in-Chief. It ain't our mess. It's his.

A Romney washout is a GOOD thing.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; November 7th, 2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: tweaking

Old November 7th, 2012 #511
Peer Fischer

Crowd in Chimcago singing Stevie Wonder's 1970 soul single hit "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" as their Obamessiah ascends the podium.

Old November 7th, 2012 #512
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
Crowd in Chimcago singing Stevie Wonder's 1970 soul single hit "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" as their Obamessiah ascends the podium.

Stick around: When he finishes his speech, he'll ascend to the Right Hand of the Father.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 7th, 2012 #513
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Stick around: When he finishes his speech, he'll ascend to the Right Hand of the Father.
I wonder how many Sandra Fluke types will felate him right on stage?

Old November 7th, 2012 #514
brutus

Is it poseible the whole election including the results were choreographed? Spripted all the way though?

No, no way...........Who would ever think of such a colossally stupid, dimwitted, lardbrained, conspiratorialistic piece of ignorant racist pabulum? The jew doesn't have enough experience in contriving such scenarios. Everybody in the world knows that. Duh.

I sit here defiant and firm in my unshakable conviction that elections are involate constructions of God and it`s utter blasphemy to think otherwise.

Yes, in another 4 years, I shall proudly vote with my head held high as well as my ass in order to accept that enormous jew dick for my trouble.

NOT.

Old November 7th, 2012 #515
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Is it poseible the whole election including the results were choreographed? Spripted all the way though?

No, no way...........Who would ever think of such a colossally stupid, dimwitted, lardbrained, conspiratorialistic piece of ignorant racist pabulum? The jew doesn't have enough experience in contriving such scenarios. Everybody in the world knows that. Duh.

I sit here defiant and firm in my unshakable conviction that elections are involate constructions of God and it`s utter blasphemy to think otherwise.

Yes, in another 4 years, I shall proudly vote with my head held high as well as my ass in order to accept that enormous jew dick for my trouble.

NOT.

Mad, bro?

Old November 7th, 2012 #516
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Mad, bro?
I'd guessing drunk. He has gotten noticeably more paranoid over the years, it seems. Scripted? Doesn't even make sense.

Old November 7th, 2012 #517
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I'd guessing drunk. He has gotten noticeably more paranoid over the years, it seems. Scripted? Doesn't even make sense.
Yeah, I sense sauce, too.

Old November 7th, 2012 #518
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
The next four years certainly isn't going to be boring, if someone is looking for postive. It's going to be like Road Warrior out there.

The next 4 years will be like the last 4.

The only certain changes in our lifetime are the slow ascendancy of non-whites in the formerly autonomous white territories of North America and Europe.

Slow ascendancy, because the niggers, gooks, and other brown peoples know they can't survive and thrive without whites behind the wheel (look at the engineers by and large), so they will continue to bite more off of our vitality bit by bit under the guise of preaching equality.

We never did it that way in history. We just attacked and appropriated for ourselves. Whites were not historically moralizing cowardly slaves like the brown races.

Here's a secret: The brown peoples still fear us, terribly.

Otherwise, they would go to Africa, or the middle east, or Asia. They wouldn't be here if they didn't want us to remain host.

We are playing the helots, out of confusion.

Quote:
When asked why they put their fields in the hands of the helots rather than taking care of them themselves, Anaxandridas explained, "It was not by taking care of the fields, but of ourselves, that we acquired those fields."
We live in a world today that no longer needs to keep the slaves; our tedious work that they historically did is mechanized. I speak of slaves in the very general sense of manual labor and quality of people.

This charade is now created, where they say "we need job creation", "we need job creators". It is a lie. What they are saying is that they are humanist idiots who want to have their cake and eat it too.

And all of those people that are waiting for the help of 'job creators', live miserable, desperate, sad lives. Lebensunwertes Leben.

Unfortunately, that is a physiological problem, and it is unlikely that the democratic masses will begin voting to end their misery in large numbers by offing themselves.

They aren't that altruistic.

Last edited by P.E.; November 7th, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #519
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
The next 4 years will be like the last 4.

The only certain changes in our lifetime are the slow ascendancy of non-whites in the formerly autonomous white territories of North America and Europe.

Slow ascendancy, because the niggers, gooks, and other brown peoples know they can't survive and thrive without whites behind the wheel (look at the engineers by and large), so they will continue to bite more off of our vitality bit by bit under the guise of preaching equality.

We never did it that way in history. We just attacked and appropriated for ourselves. Whites were not historically moralizing cowardly slaves like the brown races.

Here's a secret: The brown peoples still fear us, terribly.

Otherwise, they would go to Africa, or the middle east, or Asia. They wouldn't be here if they didn't want us to remain host.

We are playing the helots, out of confusion.
I don't the mud races fear us, not anymore. I think the next four years will be much, much worse than the previous four. For one thing business owners aren't dummies. They know the country is finished with these election results. Time to pack it up and go home. None of this other worthless government jobs and welfare programs can be supported without a healthy private sector. The most the gubmint and do is print more money, pretend they are paying people with worthless paper.

Also I'm looking at current demographics and political shifts. Reagan didn't pander at all to non-whites. He didn't have to. Now look at a nigger marxist being re-elected after screwing everything up. Thirty years is a very short period of time in historical terms.

Old November 7th, 2012 #520
brutus

No, I'm not drunk or stoned. Don't do that stuff.

Yes I'm angry. And becoming more cynical and skeptical as time goes on. And I do notice my sense of humor becoming more caustic.

Don't worry fellows I haven't lost it yet. Close but not yet. I will endeavor to keeps things a little more rational.

I appreciate your concern.

Thread