VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2007 #1
petrarch

Default Nigger medial research: cleaning da dick causing AIDS

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/21/he...6b88b5&ei=5070

No this is not a parody.

Nigger researchers reporting the cleaning da dick too soon after fucking yo bitch my be greatly increasing niggers getting AIDS as a result of vaginal fluids n’shit. See you need to let dat shit dry and den wash da dick.

Quote:
A study in Uganda has come up with a surprising finding about sex and H.I.V. Washing the penis minutes after sex increased the risk of acquiring H.I.V. in uncircumcised men.

The sooner the washing, the greater the risk of becoming infected, the study found. Delaying washing for at least 10 minutes after sex significantly lowered the risk of H.I.V. infection, Dr. Fredrick E. Makumbi reported on July 25 at an International AIDS Society Conference in Sydney, Australia.

The researchers do not have a precise explanation for the findings, which challenge common wisdom and the teaching of many infectious disease experts who urge penile cleansing as part of good genital hygiene. Health experts have suggested that washing the penis after sex could prevent potentially infectious vaginal secretions from entering the body through the uncircumcised penis.

Washing the penis after sex is common in Africa. To determine whether washing could be recommended as an alternative to male circumcision, Dr. Makumbi’s team from the Makerere University Institute of Public Health studied 2,552 uncircumcised men in the Rakai district of Uganda.

The men, ages 15 to 49, were uncircumcised and not H.I.V. infected when they enrolled. Eighty-three percent said they washed with all sex partners.

The researchers asked about when and how the men washed after intercourse at enrollment and 6, 12 and 24 months later, including whether they washed with or without cloths.

Because of a slip-up, the researchers did not ask details of how the cleansing was done or directly about using soap, said Dr. Ronald H. Gray, a co-author from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Some soaps used in Africa are more irritating than those used elsewhere.

Men who washed within three minutes had a 2.3 percent risk of H.I.V. infection compared with 0.4 percent among those who delayed washing for 10 or more minutes. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases paid for the study.

The washing analysis was a secondary part of a study undertaken to determine the effectiveness of male circumcision against H.I.V. infection. Earlier reports had shown that circumcision was protective.

One message from the study, Dr. Gray said, “is that there ought to be a little time left for postcoital cuddling before you go and wash.”

“Don’t just finish and jump out of bed,” he said.

Dr. Makumbi and other AIDS experts said they did not know why the washing practice increased vulnerability to H.I.V. infection, but offered various explanations. One is that the acidity of vaginal secretions may impair the ability of the AIDS virus to survive on the penis. Delayed cleansing — and longer exposure to the vaginal secretions — may then reduce viral infectivity.

Another is that use of water, which has a neutral pH, may encourage viral survival and possible infectivity.

H.I.V. apparently needs to be in a fluid to cross the mucosa to infect cells, Dr. Gray said. If the H.I.V.-contaminated fluid dries, its infectivity may decrease. Adding water could resuspend H.I.V. to make it more infectious.

The study findings are counterintuitive, said Dr. Merle A. Sande, an infectious diseases expert at the University of Washington in Seattle, and “show why you have to do the studies, because until you do them, you just don’t know.”

Dr. Sande, who was not involved in the study, said, “There is still so much we don’t understand about the complex factors that influence H.I.V. transmission in the genital tract, but this important study will help.”

He also is president of the Academic Alliance Foundation, a group that trains health workers to treat AIDS and other infectious diseases in Uganda.
Stupid niggers.

Why was this article in written? Nobody can believe it is anything but a joke. Maybe the jew just wanted to talk about the nigger dicks and how dey keep it real clean n’shit. Sure we all know how nigger are obsessed with cleanliness.

Questions:
1) How often is AIDS spread from man to woman, especially during vaginal sex? Virtually all, in not absolutely impossible?
2) If at least 80% of all AIDS is a result of fag anal sex, what role are vaginal juices playing in those situations? None?
3) So what would be there suggestion to fag nigger after fucking eash other in the ass? Do some “postcoital cuddling before you go and wash” the shit and blood off yo dick?

Old September 3rd, 2007 #2
White Winger

The backwardness of the nigger - and why everything falls apart in their hands,why there's mass famines,mass death - all explained in this one example of it's "mind"set.

And why they must all be nuked.

Old September 3rd, 2007 #3
Zenos

If niggers do wash their dicks it would be with cow piss.

Old September 3rd, 2007 #4
petrarch

I hate to have to defend bucks, but could it be possible the after fucking a sow that even a buck feels a need to clean himself. There is a reason why s are not known for eating pussy.

Old September 3rd, 2007 #5
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzherzog_Bernd View Post
Washing the penis after sex is common in Africa.[/COLOR]
Precisely.

Jacob Zuma, ex deputy president of South Africa

"Zuma said he knew there was a risk of getting HIV AIDS, but he believed it was small, from knowledge he had gained while serving on the Aids Council. This is after having sex with his HIV-positive rape accuser.

After the intercourse Jacob Zuma took a shower. “It… would minimise the risk of contracting the disease,” he told the court."

Old September 3rd, 2007 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

The one factor that they did not discuss is the fact that in Africa the penis is washed in a specialized item which can only be found in Africa. The procedure used in the cleaning is to insert the penis into the object and vigorously move it up and down, until finished. The item in question was later found to be a green monkey's asshole. This may account for the discrepancy in findings.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 3rd, 2007 #7
hengest
Banned

Default Stupid niggers.

Nigger thinking is a product of retarded nigger IQ.....70, so how can they be expected to get anything right?
HIV=AIDS is a hoax.
AIDS is not a comunicable disease per se, it is just a label that describes the break-down of the body's immune system that can be due to a multitude of reasons.
HIV is a passenger virus that is harmless in itself.
The reason that African niggers are dying from aids is the reason that they have always been dying from it.....contagious diseases and malutrition.
AIDS is a description, not a disease!

Old September 4th, 2007 #8
petrarch

What really pisses me off bout this article is that … I don’t believe I have ever read a article that correlated shit to AIDS, or shit and kum to AIDS, or shit, kum, and anal bleeding AIDS. There is an obvious and clear relationship the media is grabbing on to this story because it can tie AID to normal sex.

But the MSM will never mention that.

Simple evolution logic would tell you that vaginal juice cannot not be dangerous in any significant way because not just human and nigger, but all living mammals have to come in contact with to reproduce.

If woman were producing killer vaginal juices their genes would have disappeared a long time ago.

It the shit stupid and anal blood stupid!

Thread