VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2013 #241
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
His own posters aren't even touching it, though they seem to be on edge. Cobb hasn't made any mention over the whole issue yet, and I think that he doesn't care. If he were smart he'd want to be distancing himself from Diggs, given that the bad publicity could hamper his plans for Cobbsville.
His own posters are getting their comments deleted if they mention the issue.

Old September 1st, 2013 #242
varg

Didn't you try posting it over there Bobster and they deleted it?

I guess he's trying to claim it was a different guy, with the same full name and a "similar" birthdate (no more like exact.) I'd to see them challenge my post #129 http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=129

They can't. Anyone who still makes excuses for him is perfectly okay associating with rapists and wife-beaters. We should just get rid of the defectives from here.

Hopefully Cobb's association with them doesn't hurt his Leith activism.

Last edited by varg; September 1st, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: .

Old September 1st, 2013 #243
M.N. Dalvez

For all the Diggs the rapist fans reading this:

You'll notice that for every accusation that has been made against him here, we have provided documentary evidence from court records, newspapers, et cetera. Every single thing that has been said against Stanley the convicted felon, Stanley the rapist is backed up in black and white, so all and sundry can confirm it for themselves.

You don't have to take our word for it, unlike the case made by Diggs the rapist, because we have provided all the documentation for you to do it yourself.

As for his claims? None of them are backed up by anything except for faulty evidence and assumptions made by he himself.

Let's review:

1: His claim that DiO is Mark Pitcavage is based upon nothing more than a misinformation post at the SPLC blog (made by myself), specifically to see if anyone would be stupid enough to believe it (which apparently, Diggs the rapist is), and a piece of 'mathematics' which has had the most important part ignored (that is, avoid confirmation bias - don't start by assuming that what you want to be true IS true).

2: Alex Linder is jewish; based upon a list of people who AREN'T Alex Linder, and based upon the 'suspicions' of the government free-loading, 'ephebophile' (that's a fancy word for 'paedophile', and that is accurate: Akins has professed a preference for 'very young girls' here in the past, even girls below the age of consent), lying, plagiarising, fake Scottish clan chief Akins.

3: Alex Linder is me. I'm not Alex Linder ...

4: VNN is 'controlled opposition', and people who post here are also 'controlled opposition'.

This is really amusing. So, when Fred, Brenna Wolf, Akins, and others were posting here, it was a good forum, but when Fred and Akins were kicked out (Brenna Wolf's account here is still active, as far as I know) for lying, malicious behaviour ... et cetera, it magically became a 'controlled opposition' forum.

A more logical conclusion would be that they are keen to say it is, because they are still upset about being kicked out of here for their lying and malicious behaviour ... I could go on.

5: We are saying Diggs is a rapist because we 'want to shut down whitenations.com'.

No. It's actually good that all the degenerates who couldn't even avoid being banned from VNN (which has a pretty laissez-faire approach to moderation) have congregated at another forum.

It means that when you come here to discuss matters, or catch up on WN-relevant news and information, or to discuss activism projects, you won't have that pack of Gibraltar apes hooting and hollering at every opportunity.

We are saying Diggs is a rapist because DIGGS IS A RAPIST, and all right-thinking people should condemn and shun rapists (unlike, say, Akins the 'ephebophile' and Martin Lindstedt the convicted child molester, who I am informed has made an alliance with Diggs the rapist) and we have provided the evidence to back up that claim. Unlike any of the claims that Diggs the rapist has made about VNN or people here.

So, there you have it. Believe the case that is backed up by evidence and proof, or believe the mad rantings of a convicted rapist and felon which are backed up by ... nothing, other than 'you can believe me' and 'take my word for it'.

Intelligent White folks have always gone with evidence and proof in the past; why make an exception for the rapist Diggs?

PS: No, Stanley Diggs the rapist, I'm not 'bailing out the kike'. I posted that there.

Why, for example, would the real Mark Pitcavage post his website as fbi.gov ? He doesn't work for the FBI.

No, it was me who posted that there, and you just don't want to believe it because it fucks your whole assumption that DiO = Mark Pitcavage up.

As well as being a rapist and a convicted felon, you really are thick as shit, aren't you? You still don't get it, do you? How can anyone be that fucking stupid? Or do you get it, but you are just scrambling wildly to save face, considering how much weight you put on the assumption that DiO did make that post at the SPLC blog?

Also: you know I'm not Linder. Do you not remember when your grandson went missing, and I contacted you privately to offer my wishes that he would show up again, safe and sound? And you said, 'oh, thanks, I'm glad you're not my enemy, but I thought you were?'. And I said, 'No, I'm not your enemy.'

And, until now, I haven't been - but any decent person, by definition, must be opposed to rapists. You're a convicted rapist; that's why I am opposed to you now. Actually, with all your lying and malicious behaviour, I'm ashamed I haven't come out in opposition to your nonsense before now.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 1st, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Old September 1st, 2013 #244
varg

I don't know, we should probably stop giving him credibility by responding to their insane conspiracy theories soon. It's more attention than they deserve. We've shown his character and proof of his crimes beyond reasonable doubt. Anyone who sticks around on his site or continues to associate with, make excuses for, or support him isn't worth the effort. Having them confined over there is a good thing for sane people everywhere.

Old September 1st, 2013 #245
M.N. Dalvez

Yeah, after now, I'm not going to visit there any more. There's no need to anymore, and really, he's just happy that so many people are paying attention to his forum.

"My convictions for sexual battery and burglary and threatening people have come to light? That's Bad! But people are paying attention to my forum? That's Good!"

Good advice, varg.

(I do suggest making this thread a sticky, though.)

Old September 2nd, 2013 #246
varg

It's like getting into a boxing match with a retarded midget who's too busy throwing punches at people who aren't even there.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #247
Squarehead Chris

There are a few types of rapists.
For some, taking a Woman against her will is enough to make them feel powerful.
For others, the actual rape is not enough.
They feel the need to beat the woman and leave her with split lips, blackened eyes and a bruised body.
This type is much sicker than the first type, all I can figure is they must be hard core Woman haters.

Did not ferd beat his victim?

Attn. Brenna

Old September 2nd, 2013 #248
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
He hates inattention more.
Did you see where the fast food industry workers went out on (24 hour) strike for $15.00 an hour? I expected to see a guy in a kilt holding a sign at the Alabama protest.

Negro please.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #249
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Silence from 'Fred' and silence from his forum.

Come on, 'Fred'.
All I know is that if someone publicly linked my name to such a crime on the Internet, they'd be receiving notice of a lawsuit, period.

Unless it was me, of course.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; September 6th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #250
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
All I know is that if someone publically linked my name to such a crime on the Internet, they'd be receiving notice of a lawsuit, period.
Stanley Diggs, aka 'Fred O'Malley', knows full well that if he initiated civil proceedings against anyone for calling him a convicted felon, rapist and burglar, his full record would necessarily have to come out in open court - which would just be further proof that he IS a convicted rapist and burglar.

Stanley Diggs! Aka 'Fred O'Malley'! You're a degenerate CONVICTED RAPIST and BURGLAR!

If it's not true, enough of your insinuations. Just FUCKING SUE ME, you piece of shit!

<crickets>
<tumbleweeds>

Yeah. That's what I thought, Stanley Diggs, aka 'Fred O'Malley'. You won't sue because it's TRUE, all TRUE.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #251
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
I'm no fan of Fred O'Malley, quite the opposite in fact, but I can't condemn him over this case. We all know how the legal system can be abused, particularly in "he said / she said" cases, and without knowing the details, we can't judge the validity or seriousness of these charges. Maybe it was simply rape, or maybe the truth was more complex than that - we don't know. It was not serious enough for a retrial, I guess. And it was nearly 30 years ago!

I judge a man based on what he is and what he does now, not what the cops (and an alleged victim) said he did a few decades ago. As I said, I'm not impressed by what he is and what he does now, but that's another matter.
Here here! To say the least. The legal system is jewdyized and anti white . If a man commits vile crimes, by all means condemn and serve justice upon him. But to get worked up over a so called crime suggests a painfully conventional thought process.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #252
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
But to get worked up over a so called crime is typical reactionary mind.
So breaking into a woman's house, forcibly having sex with her, beating her, and then doing it again, is a 'so called crime'?

You degenerate piece of shit.

Your idol Stanley Diggs, aka "Fred O'Malley", is no better than the lowliest negro rapist and felon, and you're here defending him?

Fuck you. Fuck off back to the Diggs Rape Dungeon, you excremental human being.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #253
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
Here here! To say the least. The legal system is jewdyized and anti white . If a man commits vile crimes, by all means condemn and serve justice upon him. But to get worked up over a so called crime is typical reactionary mind.
I dont understand what you mean to say.

Can you elaborate?

Old September 2nd, 2013 #254
M.N. Dalvez

He means that he doesn't think it's a big deal that his hero Stanley Diggs, aka 'Fred O'Malley', broke into a woman's home and forcibly had sex with her, not to mention beat her up. It doesn't matter, to him.

He's a degenerate, just like the rest of the scum that's accumulated there.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #255
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
He means that he doesn't think it's a big deal that his hero Stanley Diggs, aka 'Fred O'Malley', broke into a woman's home and forcibly had sex with her, not to mention beat her up. It doesn't matter, to him.

He's a degenerate, just like the rest of the scum that's accumulated there.
In that case it be good few negros visiting him and his family and do to them exactly the same NO BIG DEAL.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #256
Anthony Lynch
Banned

When I was 18 I had a girlfriend 2 years younger. Then I had a birthday. While "fooling around" one night in an old cemetery, we were approached by a cop. The cop became belligerent and to my surprise charged me with "endangering the welfare of a minor" Something in the local statute made me guilty of a "crime" as I was technically an adult with a minor out after midnight and not having parental permission. Of course it's totally normal and healthy for children of that age to behave that way, but it was turned into a "crime" against a minor in insane jewdyized legal system. I think it wise to keep that in mind when making snap judgments about such things.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #257
Anthony Lynch
Banned

What I mean to say is exactly that. It is reactionary minded (as opposed to critical minded) to see a criminal conviction and automatically assume that the case was correct and just. I have personal experience with the criminal justice system as told in my prior comment, so I'm not talking from ignorance. There is also a problem with gender these days where a female can make an accusation of violence against a male (with zero evidence) and the cops by law must make an arrest. Countless innocent men fall victim to this, and it should make a cynic out of all critical minded thinkers. Of course most are reactionary and when they notice a criminal conviction they assume it was a valid one. People like me temd to be more skeptical

Old September 2nd, 2013 #258
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
When I was 18 I had a girlfriend 2 years younger. Then I had a birthday. While "fooling around" one night in an old cemetery, we were approached by a cop. The cop became belligerent and to my surprise charged me with "endangering the welfare of a minor" Something in the local statute made me guilty of a "crime" as I was technically an adult with a minor out after midnight and not having parental permission. Of course it's totally normal and healthy for children of that age to behave that way, but it was turned into a "crime" against a minor in insane jewdyized legal system. I think it wise to keep that in mind when making snap judgments about such things.
But then did you break into her house rape her while she was screaming and then for good measure beat the shit out of her, or did you?

And all this you posting here is it in defense of a convicted rapist? kind of a sister soul to you, Or... just sharing your teens years experiences with the law, with the rest of us?

Inquiring minds like to know.

Last edited by HardHawk; September 2nd, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #259
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Here here! To say the least. The legal system is jewdyized and anti white . If a man commits vile crimes, by all means condemn and serve justice upon him. But to get worked up over a so called crime suggests a painfully conventional thought process.

Tell Jim I said 'hi'.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #260
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
What I mean to say is exactly that. It is reactionary minded (as opposed to critical minded) to see a criminal conviction and automatically assume that the case was correct and just.
Are you high?

That wasn't the first time he was charged with a crime against a woman. Are you seriously defending this POS? The guy wasn't some teen, he was a grown man.

Jesus.

Thread