VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 25th, 2008 #261
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
You were talking about persons with blue eyes and blonde hair being "irrefutably white".
ok ill bite, who is that and what are you trying to say? the chinese princess of denmark?

Old March 25th, 2008 #262
KraftAkt

Quote:
You were talking about persons with blue eyes and blonde hair being "irrefutably white".
I would like to see an example of a grown up person. Let this boy become a man and he will look much different.

Old March 25th, 2008 #263
psychologicalshock
Banned

This is an example why heritage and genetics should be examined scientifically. Excessive mixing hides mongrels who fail to express a gene in their generation but then start expressing it in later generations.

Old March 25th, 2008 #264
centerfire

Quote:
All that glitters is not gold.
Oh, that's cute. Your Shakespearean quotation notwithstanding, I threw out my question because an Italian or someone of Italian descent may be insulted given that Signal's phrase could be taken as an inflammatory comment to "all Italians." I thought I made that clear in my statement that you're replying to.
"In 1958 I still believed that there was a significant intellectual difference between the American bourgeoisie and the cattle that one sees peering between the slats of large trucks as they contentedly munch hay on their way to the abattoir."

Revilo P. Oliver

Old March 25th, 2008 #265
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
Oh, that's cute. Your Shakespearean quotation notwithstanding, I threw out my question because an Italian or someone of Italian descent may be insulted given that Signal's phrase could be taken as an inflammatory comment to "all Italians." I thought I made that clear in my statement that you're replying to.
i read it the same way you did. all italians are not white, instead of, not all italians are white

Old March 25th, 2008 #266
centerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
i read it the same way you did. all italians are not white, instead of, not all italians are white
Yeah, it's a common mixup. Normally, I would overlook such a thing, but in this situation, the speaker could have unintentionally insulted people reading his statement.
"In 1958 I still believed that there was a significant intellectual difference between the American bourgeoisie and the cattle that one sees peering between the slats of large trucks as they contentedly munch hay on their way to the abattoir."

Revilo P. Oliver

Old March 25th, 2008 #267
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
If the races in this case were reversed there is no dought that the White man's ass would be sitting in jail right now for the rest of his life. He sure as hell would not be out on bail. With that being said. I also think that Jett is being rational and has left his emotions at the door. Even though he listens to Wham, Hee hee. I do fill for what this White family has to be going through and wish them my best.
Itz hard to be humble, right Jett.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 25th, 2008 #268
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
If the races in
this case were reversed there is no dought that the White man's ass would be sitting in jail right now for the rest of his life. He sure as hell would not be out on bail.

With that being said.

I also think that Jett is being rational and has left his emotions at the door. Even though he listens to Wham, Hee hee.

I do fill for what this White family has to be going through and wish them my best.

Anyone that listens to Wham is a faggot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hksil-KkebQ

Old March 25th, 2008 #269
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Ha ha ha...WHAM.

I have no comment.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old March 25th, 2008 #270
Jett Rink
Banned

This video is dedicated to Melcur's blunders and bloopers at VNNF:

Last edited by Jett Rink; March 25th, 2008 at 08:04 PM.

Old March 25th, 2008 #271
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink
Vindicated.

Now will I get a thread appologizing to me for dragging my character and good name through the mud?......to defend a mud who got shot by a nigger???
Quote:
Any pictures?
Thanks for quoting that, or I would have missed it, seeing as how Mr Sockpuppet is on ignore.

Vindicated?

Now there is a laugh.

A little bit of revisionism going on there.

Mr Rink seems to be suggesting he "told us so", when his argument was quite different.

Mr Rinks arguments have been, and I quote:

Quote:
Longo testified that he did it. Are you telling me Longo falsely implicated himself on the witness stand?
Which was a false statement, Longo testified that Aaron White was involved with the threats of rape against the 15 year old White girl.

I don't see any new information vindicating that statement.

He also said, and again I quote:

Quote:
The nigger was friends with these teenagers, even the girl.
Which again we saw to be a false statement, she was actually so terrified by this guy making threats towards her that she took physical action to avoid him for 9 months.

Quote:
It only hurts our public image to try and champion probably the only incident where a nigger was in the right.
Mr Rink also thought the "nigger" was right, where as any Nationalist can tell you that he never is.

Again, I don't see any new information vindicating that statement.

Finally, Mr Rink said the following:

Quote:
There are thousands of valid cases where niggers attack innocent Whites, but you just keep trying to push this one where the White kid was in the wrong.
Mr Rink thought this kid was White, and stated as much, right here in this thread.

So he has no grounds to cry that he is vindicated

He lied for, and championed the black guy in this case when HE thought the victim was White.

There is not, and never can be any vindication for such a position.

I don't care if Daniel Cicciaro turns out to be a fully adopted, 100% negro, that's not what was being argued, that's just a lame attempt to slip the hook.

The argument that Jett Rink put forward, and that other people argued against, was that he believed, when he thought it was a black v's White affair, that the black guy was right.

He's not been vindicated at all, because you can't be vindicated for making that statement, and the only apology should be coming from him to the rest of the forum, not least for his cheap attempt to spin his way out of the hole he dug for himself.

Old March 25th, 2008 #272
Jett Rink
Banned

Playfair, are you getting paid to post here?

You seem like a professional typist and researcher.

Like someone that would hold a government job, not a mover/shaker that could make the big bucks.

Old March 25th, 2008 #273
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post
Thanks for quoting that, or I would have missed it, seeing as how Mr Sockpuppet is on ignore.

Vindicated?

Now there is a laugh.

A little bit of revisionism going on there.

Mr Rink seems to be suggesting he "told us so", when his argument was quite different.

Mr Rinks arguments have been, and I quote:

Which was a false statement, Longo testified that Aaron White was involved with the threats of rape against the 15 year old White girl.

He also said, and again I quote:

Which again we saw to be a false statement, she was actually so terrified by this guy making threats towards her that she took physical action to avoid him for 9 months.

Mr Rink also thought the "nigger" was right, where as any Nationalist can tell you that he never is.

Again, I don't see any new information vindicating that statement.

Finally, Mr Rink said the following:

Mr Rink thought this kid was White, and stated as much, right here in this thread.

So he has no grounds to cry that he is vindicated

He lied for, and championed the black guy in this case when HE thought the victim was White.

There is not, and never can be any vindication for such a position.

I don't care if Daniel Cicciaro turns out to be a fully adopted, 100% negro, that's not what was being argued, that's just a lame attempt to slip the hook.

The argument that Jett Rink put forward, and that other people argued against, was that he believed, when he thought it was a black v's White affair, that the black guy was right.

He's not been vindicated at all, because you can't be vindicated for making that statement, and the only apology should be coming from him to the rest of the forum, not least for his cheap attempt to spin his way out of the hole he dug for himself.
Awesome post! Way to put ole fag boy in his place. He couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it! JWETT :[] DINK IS TRAITOR...PLAIN & SIMPLE!
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old March 25th, 2008 #274
Jett Rink
Banned

Look at all the fruitcakes foaming at the mouth.

.....trying to distract from the fact that they were supporting a race mixer and his half breed son.

I can just imagine a bunch of anti-racists worming their way into a forum like this one so they could cause all kinds of havoc and mischief, like begging that people on the board stage a rally for the news cameras so they can later laugh at "those stupid ignorant racists who were backing a puerto rican thug", why gosh those darn racists are so stupid!....there they go again just hating people because of nothing but their color!

Sorry I messed up your guyses fun.

Better luck next time fruitcakes.

Last edited by Jett Rink; March 25th, 2008 at 10:38 PM.

Old March 25th, 2008 #275
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Wow, just imagine how well Podblanc might do if it had some competent people managing it. Curtmaynardsblog is strictly part time work for me, and yet it kicks podblancs ass all over the place. Much of my recent traffic would have went to Podblanc, but the assholes over there didn't seem interested in what I could bring them, so they fucked around in answering my simple question, how to embed their vids on blogspot.

Now it's too late, they won't be getting any of my traffic ever, they fucked around so much, and allowed their site to go down so often, that I'm no longer interested in them.

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com...blog-post.html

You'll have to go to the above link to see my blog traffic because someone here at VNN is as incompetent as they are at Podblanc and hasn't managed, after more than thgree months, to fix the problem VNNforum has with downloading pics. It's fucking irritating and un-White. White people fix things, non-Whites allow them to remain broken.
That's a real nice blog you've got there. Good stuff!

Thread