VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2007 #1
Mujoohid
Just one of us

Default A Pearl(man) in Pakistan

Greetings,

If you wanted to go off somewhere to a place were VNN’s motto would be practiced, where would you go? Or if you wanted to join a group that also went by VNN’s motto, what group would you join? FTL listeners know you can’t go to the Catskills, though no doubt Yankee Jim would love to have fellow travelers join him there. Florida? No way, some streets in Miami even have Israeli names. Any major city you can pretty much forget and even lots of small ones. It’s hard to believe that only two percent of the population is found everywhere.

So what is a nice good ole WN to do? I know what you are thinking, let’s join a radical Islamic group and go live in the remote mountainous tribal regions of Pakistan – a country that is at least 102% Muslim. Won’t find any Jews there. I can just see Dietrich, Chain, Panzerfaust and all the others interested in media stuff sitting on a mountain side in Waziristan going “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we’re free at last. Now let’s put some cool shit up on Youtube.”

But no. In fact, if you want to get into the media for Al-Qa’ida you'll find out that, and I just love the irony, it is being run by a Jew! Ever heard of Adam Pearlman? The grandson of a major ADL figure in California and the son of a Jewish “convert” to Christianity who liked to sell goats to Muslims? Said convert changing his last name from Pearlman to Gadahn after his conversion to Christianity (he didn’t believe in the trinity though, so it is an interesting form of Christianity). And when young, home-schooled Adam (whose father had given him the Arabic middle name of Yaheya “John” as in “John the Baptist”) got fed up living with his nutty parents, he went off to live with his ADL grandfather and the grandmother. Then he did what any good young judeo-christian boy would do – he went to a local mosque, became a Muslim and hung out with the most radical people in the mosque. He then goes off to Pakistan, get’s sick, comes back and is cared for by his ADL doctor grandfather who then dies. Adam then takes off for Jihad and only a couple of years later is in big with bin Laden and Zawahiri and is a video star and, allegedly, a skilled translator. All this at the same time we’ve got hundreds of Israeli kids selling art while snooping in government buildings and following a bunch of the 911 hijackers.

It’s all just coincidence.

Here’s a couple links if you are interested:
1. Long and recent story in the New Yorker: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...khatchadourian
2. A shorter piece with lots of the key info: http://lacitybeat.com/article.php?id=1212&IssueNum=66
3. Adam Pearlman’s conversion statement: http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...mingmuslim.htm (reads like pure bullshit to me)
4. Xymphora – a good website when it comes to some aspects of Zionist control of the American political establishment has a couple of pieces on the guy. One is here, the other here.

Thread