Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2006 #1
Demonica

Default Pack Of Raging Bull NigDykes Beat And Stab Hetero Coon For Unwanted Attention

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...0-041639-1380r
Man says lesbians committed hate crime
NEW YORK, Aug. 20 (UPI) -- A man who was allegedly beaten and stabbed by a group of rowdy lesbians in New York is calling the incident "a hate crime against a straight man."

The New York Post reported that 28-year old filmmaker Dwayne Buckle of Jamaica, Queens, was attacked early Saturday while walking home from a friend's house. When he passed a group of about six women, one of them reportedly caught his eye.

"I said 'hi' and, 'How are you doing?'" he said.

Then, he said, the woman's girlfriend began verbally assaulting him.

"The fat girl just started yelling at me," he said. "She cursed me out."

Buckle, from his hospital bed, told the Post he was punched, kicked and slapped by the women before one of them plunged a knife into his stomach.

Friends of the women denied that the group would commit unprovoked acts of violence.

Old August 21st, 2006 #2
Todd in FL
Banned

This is why Hitler killed queers... they're a danger to the white race.

Old August 21st, 2006 #3
Dan Allan

Old August 21st, 2006 #4
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default All Niggers

I read about this elsewhere. The dykes are all negresses and the guy they beat up is a sorry lil street nigger who was hitting on one of them. When she said she didn't want a man he spit on her and then got dyke-stomped by the she-monkeys.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old August 21st, 2006 #5
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
I read about this elsewhere. The dykes are all negresses and the guy they beat up is a sorry lil street nigger who was hitting on one of them. When she said she didn't want a man he spit on her and then got dyke-stomped by the she-monkeys.
I figured as much, with the name Dwayne. Nigger on nigger violence is great, but I hope this incident doesn't give butch bitches elsewhere the idea they should defend "their women" against straight men.
Title changed to reflect nigger involvement

Thread