VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2007 #1
Rant Casey

Default Update on the Columbia "Noose"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

NEW YORK (AP) - Columbia University has refused to turn over security videotape that could help identify who hung a noose on a black professor's office door, police said Thursday.

Investigators began asking on Wednesday for tapes from cameras in the building, but have been rebuffed by administrators, said Paul Browne, the New York Police Department's top spokesman.

Indeed.

I wonder what the hold up could be?

Old October 11th, 2007 #2
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant Casey View Post

NEW YORK (AP) - Columbia University has refused to turn over security videotape that could help identify who hung a noose on a black professor's office door, police said Thursday.

Investigators began asking on Wednesday for tapes from cameras in the building, but have been rebuffed by administrators, said Paul Browne, the New York Police Department's top spokesman.

Indeed.

A nigger or someone high up in the schools authorirty did it. Proablly a nig trying to make white people feel bad. And there falling for it, I know my mom did. Shes still in the mind set that becasue 2% of nigs are good that it makes up for th other 98%. Typical Jew media brainwash

Old October 11th, 2007 #3
Darren
Banned

Hopefully the cops will get a warrant to get the tapes. Then the wolf-crying sheboon will end up being arrested herself.

Old October 11th, 2007 #4
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant Casey View Post

Indeed.

When the story broke, my first reaction was that she put the noose there herself. I still think I'm right, and the tape just might show it.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old October 11th, 2007 #5
Nigclenser

Be great if she did it..All those stupid cunts at their White hating"community meetings"..She looks an evil Bastard.

Old October 11th, 2007 #6
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Then the wolf-crying sheboon will end up being arrested herself.
Not likely.

If the finger is ever pointed at her or any other nigger, $harpton & Jack$on and hoards of niggers bussed in from all over the continent will descend on the area to defend her cause.

"She was only responding to a lifetime of oppression and grief inflicted at the hands of her white tormentors", you will hear over and over again on CNN. "This was her piteous cry for help in an effort to draw attention to the plight of millions of american africans across this country who are daily subjected to hate and ridicule and other forms of discrimination based on nothing more than the color of their skin", will say MSNBC. Jew lawyers from Hollywood will be standing in line a mile deep willing to carry her torch for a small stipend paid for by the NAACP.

The niggress will write a book that will be required reading by all school children. She will jet around the country giving commencement addresses at exclusive universities. She will be granted full tenure and given a raise.

It's called justice.

GREL

Last edited by Marse Supial; October 11th, 2007 at 02:27 PM.

Old October 11th, 2007 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking L O L

It was Iranian President Ahmadinejad, stirring up the shit with the boonz before he flew home to hajji-land! :krofl

An international incident is brewing in NYC ....

Old October 11th, 2007 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

These Kuntz will do anything to get a book deal from Oprah!lol!

Old October 11th, 2007 #9
Bill
Banned

Mandatory lie-detector test for all those who file swastika or noose complaints !

I bet you would never see another one, ever ! :[]

Thread