Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Niggers Human?
YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 17th, 2006 #101
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Why this bitch doesn't have those three little dots after her name is beyond me. Anything to do with race and guess which side she takes?

I also notice that her maturity and intelligence levels seem to fluctuate quite a bit from post to post...

odd, to say the least.

EDIT: I just did a search on "cockroach delicacies" and guess what? Nothing turned up on Euros eating the yummy bugs, nothing at all. But guess what dog-eating people are also enormously fond of eating virtually any kind of bug they can catch and not merely as a novelty either? Care to reference you assertion, blade? I'm curious as to where you get your information...
There is some evidence that we Whites may have eaten dogs on occasion in the deep past, but the meat is said to be bad tasting and smelling, so we wisely abandoned that. Usually famines or survival situations have to happen before we'll eat dogs, cats, rats, mice and insects.

It is well know that Mexivandals (mestizos and indians) willingly eat insects...even live insects. They will eat insects alive that would make a White person gag. I was at my parents' house not too long ago and I watched a show where the Mexivandal indians were selling dead and live insects to eat...the slant-beaner seller was even eating them alive; the White reporter tried one and was totally sickene by the taste and smell, while the smiling slant-eyed, diarrhea-skinned native giggled as she enjoyed the "tasty" tidbit alive!

Voluntary insect eating is the province of the Vandalgook, Vandalobabookari and the Mestizo/Indian mudvandal and not that of we Whites!

Thread