VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2009 #1
Patrick English
Banned

jewsign Fag Patrick Sleazy Swayze Dead from Dirty Jew Dancing

Patrick Swayze Dies in hospital with pneumonia

January 10, 2009 09:55am

NEW fears had emerged for the health of Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze, who had been battling cancer, after he checked himself into the hospital for observation after contracting pneumonia.

A&E President Abbe Raven announced today at a meeting of the Television Critics Association that Swayaze had died after entered hospital.

Swayze, who had pancreatic cancer, was scheduled to discuss his upcoming drama "The Beast.''

Robert DeBitetto, A&E's programming senior vice president, explained his absence.

"Patrick had asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation,'' said DeBitetto.

"Chemotherapy can take its toll on the immune system, and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wished me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but planned to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon.''

The pancreatic cancer is believed to be an Aids related illness.

Tributes from Jewish actresses have started to pour in. Jennifer Grey, who starred with Swayze in Dirty Dancing said "He made me a sex object. I was an ugly hook nosed jewish whore, and he made it normal for White men to want to dance with me. We all owe him so much."

"But he was married to a White woman, so I had a nose job, but Patrick didn't come back to me" said a sobbing Ms Grey.

Old January 9th, 2009 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick English View Post
Patrick Swayze Dies in hospital with pneumonia

January 10, 2009 09:55am

NEW fears had emerged for the health of Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze, who had been battling cancer, after he checked himself into the hospital for observation after contracting pneumonia.

A&E President Abbe Raven announced today at a meeting of the Television Critics Association that Swayaze had died after entered hospital.

Swayze, who had pancreatic cancer, was scheduled to discuss his upcoming drama "The Beast.''

Robert DeBitetto, A&E's programming senior vice president, explained his absence.

"Patrick had asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation,'' said DeBitetto.

"Chemotherapy can take its toll on the immune system, and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wished me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but planned to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon.''

The pancreatic cancer is believed to be an Aids related illness.

Tributes from Jewish actresses have started to pour in. Jennifer Grey, who starred with Swayze in Dirty Dancing said "He made me a sex object. I was an ugly hook nosed jewish whore, and he made it normal for White men to want to dance with me. We all owe him so much."

"But he was married to a White woman, so I had a nose job, but Patrick didn't come back to me" said a sobbing Ms Grey.
Leave patrick Swayze alone!

Old January 10th, 2009 #3
Patrick English
Banned

Default RuPaul Talks About Patrick Swayze's Drag Queen Days

RuPaul Talks About Patrick Swayze's Drag Queen Days

RuPaul is bringing his special form of drag to the Logo network as the mentor and judge for a new reality series, "RuPaul's Drag Race."

At a press conference for his upcoming series, RuPaul recalled working with Patrick Swayze on the film 'To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar.'

"He was truly generous and a real sweetheart," says the drag queen, who has not spoken to Patrick since the actor was diagnosed with cancer. "A lot of the time when straight men come around the drag thing, they have to assert their masculinity. They act a peculiar way. He was very secure in who he was, understood the act of show business and performing. He was really generous and lovely. He did a really good job, too. We will really miss him. I feel so sorry for his family."

RuPaul credits Patrick's background in dance for making him a good drag queen. "If you see the movie, he sold it. Not on how he looked, but on his body. He really nailed it."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	400_rupaul_090109_fmicelotta_2220955.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	5460  

Old January 10th, 2009 #4
Patrick English
Banned

Exclamation The Beastly Boyfriend

Swayze Boyfriend Travis Fimmel Cries about his "Beastly" Dead Gay Lover.

Gay lover Travis Fimmel will co-star with Patrick Swayze in the A&E television series The Beast which will premiere on January 15, 2009. He will play a rookie cop that is partnered with Swayze's character, a veteran cop.

"I miss him so much, and the pain is so great" cried Fimmel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Beast_3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	5464  

Old January 10th, 2009 #5
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

give him a break. he plays a racist cop in this rap video. ultra-intelligent savant ja-rule outwits him though

see 4.14

Last edited by Troy Alexander; January 10th, 2009 at 08:35 AM.

Old January 10th, 2009 #6
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking Itz official

I'm now the sexiest man in America.

Hail Victory

Old January 10th, 2009 #7
Bob R.

whenever I watch one of these nig rap videos, I experience confusion, mixed with nausea and rage, I know that every single teenage white girl in this state things these Ja Rule type groids are angels and they must comfort their righteous pain with whatever they have to offer. Please, God, destroy this planet, I will fast and pray that God destroys this planet. Let's get real, they are electing these groids president now, nothing is going to get better it is only going to get worse, we're past the point of no return, all we can hope for now is that supervolcano blows and wipes this country full of weirdos out. It's a bunch of 40 year white males who think Obama is going to change the world, it makes my face all weird to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
give him a break. he plays a racist cop in this rap video. ultra-intelligent savant ja-rule outwits him though

see 4.14
YouTube - Ja Rule - Murder Reigns

Thread