Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2009 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Liberal White Bitches...A Good Read.

From SA Sucks. They have some really good writers on that blog. Part of the entry on Liberal White Bitches IV: Uncle Cracker Goes On A Date.

By Mike Smith
OK so there I was in Germany and I knew this nice woman for about a month. We have spoken superficially and flirted a bit and eventually I thought…Let me take her out for dinner.
As we entered the restaurant I looked at her and thought she looked quite nice. Tall, slender and well groomed, sophisticated….
After ordering drinks and food the conversation started and being the suave animal I am, I joked, flirted and made small talk. A common mistake guys make on a first date is to talk about politics or religion and I was not going to make that mistake. There are many other things to talk about, hobbies, work, future, etc, but what do you do when a woman starts talking politics? It is like watching a kid running into a brick wall. And so she made that mistake….
Typical of liberals they assume that everyone else is liberal and if not they ought to be. They further assume that if you are not liberal, you are stupid and needs to be educated.
Somewhere during her second glass of wine she started talking about the ills of the world, the poor…and the oppression of Blacks by Whites…blah, blah, liberal bullshit. I tried my best to steer the conversation away from politics, but to no avail. This one was adamant. I could see that she must have had this argument with family and friends many times, because she was rambling on and on about how she thinks it is wonderful that Obama was voted in as president of America and how stupid Bush was and how Obama is a Godsend to solve all the ills of the world…
No attempt of mine to talk about anything else worked. After her third glass of wine, she started asking me about South Africa. She has never been to Africa or South Africa. I gave her a quick rundown of how beautiful the country is, but how unfortunate the crime rate is. She asked me about the origins or reasons for the crime, but before I could answer, she proceeded to tell me what she thinks the reasons for crime in South Africa is…obviously the racist Whites were to blame. As she spoke I could see the disgust in her eyes the utter contempt she has for White racists. She made statements like, “We are all just human, we are all the same, what gives Whites the right to oppress Blacks and tell them they could not sit on this park bench or go to that restaurant?”…onandonandon it went.
Again I tried to steer the conversation away with complimenting her hair and nails, but like I said, to no avail. She kept prompting me for my opinion or affirmation of her Liberal Crap.
Eventually I told her the truth. I told her that Crime in South Africa is one-sided. It is either Black on White or Black on Black in the townships. I told her that if she ever goes to South Africa to try and stay clear of the Townships.
Then she said something that sent shivers down my spine and made me Ice Cold. She said that she wants to go to South Africa and walk, woman alone, into a Township in the middle of the night and that she will prove to me that nothing will happen to her….
I was gobsmacked. All I could say was, “Good luck with that”.

Being the scholar and gentleman that I am, I did not want to obliterate her and wipe the floor with her Liberal arse. So I just kept on listening. Eventually, while she was on her fourth glass of wine and I still halfway through my first beer, I asked her what her definition of a racist was. She started telling me that a racist is someone who hates other races and thinks they are better than other races. A racist is someone who “arrogantly” states that all the crime in South Africa is caused by Blacks,….warra warra, Bulshit. Obviously she took a swipe at me.
Now I am a firm believer in giving people enough rope so they can hang themselves. Eventually I managed to get a word in sideways, so I leaned forward and said to her that the way I see it is that I do not hate anybody. I simply love my own. I love my own people and my own culture. I further stated that I could understand why some people could become racists when they see their wives raped and murdered in front of them. I can almost sympathise with these so called “racists”. But what I could not understand is Liberals. I told her that she fits her own definition of a racist perfectly, only she projects that racist hatred against her own race. According to her a racist hates other races, but a liberal hates his own race. That makes them in my eyes worse than any racist on earth. Self hating Liberals are the most vile and bitter people I have ever met and something I could never respect.
She leaned back and said to me, “So if I tell you I had a Black boyfriend you will run for the door?”
I asked if she did and she said yes, she said that where she lived in Frankfurt there is an American Army base and she had a nigger boyfriend. In hindsight I think she was the American nigger mattress while she stayed in Frankfurt.
Needless to say, that was the end of the date. I went into the restaurant thinking how sophisticated and neat she looked, I could almost see the future generation of little racist bastard Uncle Crackers in her eyes. I left the restaurant hardly able to look in her direction. She disgusted me. Cheap street trash not worthy to piss on is what I thought. I hightailed out of there before she could say, “Let’s go back to my place and bonk”
I went home, chalking that one up as experience. You need to get to know a woman very well before you go for them. As you know, Uncle Cracker goes for the apples in the top of the tree, not the apples who fell out of the tree. So I guess I will just have to live on bread and water a little bit longer, but lowering my standards I will not.
Afterwards I thought a lot…I wondered why she as an independent and successful woman with her own house still lives alone with her four cats and two dogs. During the conversation she arrogantly stated that she knows she is pretty and that she knows she can get any man. Maybe it is true. A beautiful woman can easily get any man…It is keeping that man that is the difficult part. Maybe I should have told her the universal truth.
“ONCE YOU GO BLACK, THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT WANT YOU BACK”.
She did not get me and she never will. I have zero tolerance for her kind.
Then I thought about her admiration of Barrack Obama and other shit like why women were only granted the vote as late as the 1930’s…
See, our grandfathers were not stupid. They knew that 90% of women are Liberal White Bitches. Women know FUCK ALL about politics. A handful maybe, but the vast majority of woman voters vote for the candidate they most like to fuck and that is why they were granted the vote so late in history and why Obama is the president of the USA today. Women vote with their sexual organs. That’s the problem. They don’t even get the chance to fuck up the decision with their heads. Politicians are powerful, sinister bastards who love babies. Women love that. Of course they’re going to vote for the candidate they’d most like to fuck! It’s the only thing they can think of when they’ve got their pretty little overwhelmed heads in the voting booth and the wand or pencil or whatever the hell they’re using to vote with in their hand.
Since women were granted the vote and got involved with politics, the world has seen a slide into a liberal abyss. Women should only vote for their favourite pop-idol or brand of chocolate. Nothing else.
This Liberal White Bitch thought I was a racist fascist. But any guy who is married will tell you that women are far worse. The shouting, threats, intimidation to withhold sex or friendship, even physical attacks is typical of female behaviour as well as fascist dictators of history. Women are always the first to start a physical attack on a man and wants to cry foul when a man hits back. Is that not typical of terrorist behaviour in Israel or South Africa? Women prescribe to the same ethos as we see amongst Marxist terrorists, ‘Kill or Savagely Beat Anyone Who Doesn’t Agree with Me’….Little wonder then that women adore terrorist scum such as Mandela or a Communist such as Obama.
Giving women the vote was the same as giving Kaffirs the vote and equivalent to a gigantic asteroid hitting the world. It fucked up everything. Women voting begets a system of government so fucked up that it picks up the platter of civilization and throws it against the wall like a plate of spaghetti in the hands of a petulant toddler.A good wife shuts the hell up and votes with the brain of the family. Sela

http://www.zasucks.com/

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 15th, 2009 at 11:08 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #2
John Cassidy
Homeward Yankee

Default I enjoyed that.

I enjoyed that. It isn’t entirely fair, but any kind of solution to the mess we’re in won’t be. As for women who talk liberal politics, well, these days I just say “excuse me,” walk to the bar, settle the restaurant tab and leave.

They aren't worth it, even if they seem great in every other way. Women who are quick to tell you wrongheaded political opinions will be quick to tell you their opinions about all the other things they don’t know. Any mediocrity that crosses their mind will matter enough to them that will tell you about it, and if you don’t respond rightly to each and every nothing they drivel, they’ll make a mental note that you don’t appreciate them and start making themselves a giant drag. Shakespeare would have called these women shrews. I just don’t call them again.

Old March 14th, 2009 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

This is the kind of good writing that guys like Alex Linder used to do.

Old March 14th, 2009 #4
A.S.
Diligence

Good post. Been in his situation many many times. That shit can wear on you. I've argued with liberal cunts a few times, boy was that POINTLESS.

The best thing to do is just bail. Don't engage these cunts in an argument if you can possibly avoid it. If they push you, just say "we aren't going to agree, so let's just drop it".

I remember I went on a date once, and this chick was checkin out some of my tats. She was a hot ass red-head, with big blue eyes. Anyway, she looks at one of the runes I have on me, and says "Is that some kind of Nazi symbol?" with a scared look. And then says "I could never be with someone who holds those beliefs". I said "oh no, not me, it's just an old viking symbol, you know, a cool heritage kind of thing". She was relieved. A few minutes later I said I had to pee, took off to the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom I snuck out of the bar we were in. It felt good to ditch her ass. LOL

She txt'd later saying I was a douche bag. I said "well, you said you could never be with a Nazi, so I did you a favor, you ignorant leftist cunt" or something like that.

Oh man, I've got SO many stories like that. I advise all the dudes out here dating to DITCH the liberal bitches on dates if you can. It's fun, and they so deserve it. I mean, what's up with this attitude that you have to conform to their beliefs? Like they're so special and enlightened, when in fact they're the ones who are completely ignorant. It's really arrogant, these bitches need to be slapped down back to Earth.

Old March 15th, 2009 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post

Oh man, I've got SO many stories like that. I advise all the dudes out here dating to DITCH the liberal bitches on dates if you can. It's fun, and they so deserve it. I mean, what's up with this attitude that you have to conform to their beliefs? Like they're so special and enlightened, when in fact they're the ones who are completely ignorant. It's really arrogant, these bitches need to be slapped down back to Earth.
They have been told by jews over and over that they should become "the man", or that White men are weak, etc. Take a look at the talmudvision shows. I remember catching a few minutes of Everybody Loves Raymond once at my mother's house. She likes that show. Anyway, yeah, they love him because he's a pussy that lets his wife run things and his mother. These women watch this shit and believe that's how the real world functions. Unfortunately, in many cases, White men are on extended adolescence (another jew favorite, Home Improvement, comes to mind) and these women take the driver's seat.

The dating world is different, though, and you got it right. Ditch them first chance you get. I am thankful that I don't have to go through this kind of shit with my wife. She doesn't want to be the boss and keeps quiet on politics.

Old March 15th, 2009 #6
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
They have been told by jews over and over that they should become "the man", or that White men are weak, etc. Take a look at the talmudvision shows. I remember catching a few minutes of Everybody Loves Raymond once at my mother's house. She likes that show. Anyway, yeah, they love him because he's a pussy that lets his wife run things and his mother. These women watch this shit and believe that's how the real world functions. Unfortunately, in many cases, White men are on extended adolescence (another jew favorite, Home Improvement, comes to mind) and these women take the driver's seat.

The dating world is different, though, and you got it right. Ditch them first chance you get. I am thankful that I don't have to go through this kind of shit with my wife. She doesn't want to be the boss and keeps quiet on politics.
Yeah, I think you're right on this one brother, I have noticed that kind of shit in the media as well. UNLESS it's a nigger, then he might be portrayed as the smooth player/ladies man type.

The worst example of this is the movie Hitch, where goofy pathetic White men are taught how to woo the ladies by a nigger:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi418644761/

Old March 15th, 2009 #7
Cernunnos

Quote:

Thank you, I'm not the only one. By the way...my father owns the Everyone Loves Raymond DVD collection, so this confirmed he is a pussy.

Old March 15th, 2009 #8
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
I mean, what's up with this attitude that you have to conform to their beliefs? Like they're so special and enlightened, when in fact they're the ones who are completely ignorant. It's really arrogant, these bitches need to be slapped down back to Earth.
Because most women think they know everything. I think it's written into their DNA, kind of like webbed feet or a surpurfulous third nipple. The younger females aren't so bad as they know it's pretty much a given they're empty headed morons but the over 30 crowd, wow! Talk about a lifetime of Marxist prop and talmudvision coming to fruition. The older they get the more they think they know. But the reality is they're still empty headed idiots. Maybe it's because they are so easily swayed by what they consider, authority. Whether it be cops, judges, teachers or the jews media, women will believe it...and then tell you in no uncertain terms why you should believe it. Add to this horrible mix the fact women have this innate ability to fuck shit up. That is, not being able to identify problems and solve them quickly makes the vast majority of females nothing more than adult children with tits.

Women also have this crazy notion that they have to conform. How many times have us guys seen a woman walk into a social setting and completely change her mannerisms and beliefs to the group think. Like they have joined a fuckin cult or something. It's amazing to watch when a woman you know expresses certain beliefs in some situations and then does a complete 180 in others depending on who and how many people are involved.

And what's up with the shiny baubles? I have yet to figure this out. I have seen women and know women who are simple captivated by bracelets, necklaces and various other glittering objects, staring at them intently for great lengths of time completely memorized. To me, looking at jewelry in a mall display case for hours on end is about exciting as watching a taffy pulling machine.

In short, women are pretty much useless for anything other than screwing and having children.

Old March 15th, 2009 #9
Kievsky

Hey OSF!

Good to see you around! VNNF has been home for me since 2003, but it's only a few other people here worth hanging around for. Don't leave, guys!

VOR doesn't have a message board, does it? It's just comments. Great radio shows though.

Anyway, I can't wait for your latest movie, OSF. Hope you are well.

Old March 15th, 2009 #10
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
In short, women are pretty much useless for anything other than screwing and having children.
Does that mean we're off the hook when it comes to cooking and cleaning?

Old March 15th, 2009 #11
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Because most women think they know everything. I think it's written into their DNA, kind of like webbed feet or a surpurfulous third nipple. The younger females aren't so bad as they know it's pretty much a given they're empty headed morons but the over 30 crowd, wow! Talk about a lifetime of Marxist prop and talmudvision coming to fruition. The older they get the more they think they know. But the reality is they're still empty headed idiots. Maybe it's because they are so easily swayed by what they consider, authority. Whether it be cops, judges, teachers or the jews media, women will believe it...and then tell you in no uncertain terms why you should believe it. Add to this horrible mix the fact women have this innate ability to fuck shit up. That is, not being able to identify problems and solve them quickly makes the vast majority of females nothing more than adult children with tits.

Women also have this crazy notion that they have to conform. How many times have us guys seen a woman walk into a social setting and completely change her mannerisms and beliefs to the group think. Like they have joined a fuckin cult or something. It's amazing to watch when a woman you know expresses certain beliefs in some situations and then does a complete 180 in others depending on who and how many people are involved.

And what's up with the shiny baubles? I have yet to figure this out. I have seen women and know women who are simple captivated by bracelets, necklaces and various other glittering objects, staring at them intently for great lengths of time completely memorized. To me, looking at jewelry in a mall display case for hours on end is about exciting as watching a taffy pulling machine.

Thanks man, I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. I think you're right for the most part. But women can't help what they are, it's biology. It's in their nature to conform to what they perceive as the 'norm'.

To be honest, I love women, when they're not completely tainted and screwed up with jew ideas. But these days the jew has fucked things up so bad with them that it's almost enough to make you go nuts. That's the idea of course, to drive White men nuts... the jew must be really pleased with the mess he's made of our women.

Sadly, this situation will not be fixed unless there is complete and total White victory via a VERY bloody and destructive revolution.

Last edited by A.S.; March 15th, 2009 at 09:56 PM.

Old March 15th, 2009 #12
aherne

I have a similar story: she was from "Germany", she regurgitated similar jewish lines, but here the similarities end:
- she was unattractive
- at some point, I could stand no longer and after hearing on and on about how wonderful black people are and how she had a Togolese best friend, I said PERHAPS IT'S ABOUT TIME TO HAVE A BLACK BOYFRIEND TOO...
Woman: Why, is there a problem with that?
Aherne: Yes... you talk so much on this issue but yet you haven't proved the right commitment to the cause by having had a black boyfriend, too...
Woman: I will...

A white whore fits like a screw in a nigger's dick!

Old March 15th, 2009 #13
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Thanks Asphalt soldier. I was going to say, slap the bitch, but ditching them is so much more insulting & would hurt them a lot more, being as it's a such a blow to there massive ego.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 15th, 2009 #14
A.S.
Diligence

Brad, you gotta feel the situation out though. Don't jump the gun too quick and ditch em based on one little comment. I mean if she makes it clear you've got ZERO chance (like the cunt I ditched in my story above) then yeah, bail. But I've had women who were a bit worried/scared about my views (i.e. the truth) so I worked it into them slowly and it paid off.

There are the hardcore liberal types, then there are the more 'normal' women who can be made to listen and understand if you are patient and do it slowly. You have to learn to recognize which is which. And, as I have stated before, sleeping with them first is very helpful in this regard, i.e. avoid politics as much as possible until you have bedded them.

It may seem like a bad bad situation out there, and to an extent it is, but there are still many women who have their natural healthy racial instincts mostly intact. If I were to estimate I would say it's about 1 out of every 5 women. And even better, these are usually the best looking ones. I have found that usually the hardcore liberal types are NOT the hottest of the bunch.

Old March 15th, 2009 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

YouTube - Eurythmics - I Need A ManLOL, a real liberal cunt.

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 15th, 2009 at 01:58 AM.

Old March 15th, 2009 #16
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Such stories always fill me with glee.

Old March 15th, 2009 #17
Nick Succorso

Quote:
YouTube - Eurythmics - I Need A Man
LOL, a real liberal cunt.

She looks like a drag queen.

Tags
liberal white bitches

Thread