VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2012 #1
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Default Preventing Jewish Rule

Preventing Jewish Rule

What happens when only Jews have guns? Raw Judaism happens. Sadism and dictatorship happen. Suffering and degradation happen. Torture and murder happen. We’ve got several examples to go by. We’ve got the Soviet Union. We’ve got Germany. We’ve got Ukraine. We’ve got Hungary and we’ve got Israel. Different places, different victims, identical results.

Jews really can’t help themselves. They are only doing what comes naturally to them. The Jewish nature is constant and can never change. This is a fact of life that we must recognize and master.

Jews are the most sadistic people on Earth. They are totally without mercy when they have the upper hand. When they don’t have the power, they whine and cry and complain that they are not being treated fairly, that they are being defamed. They do this to weaken us, to deceive us into giving them the power over us that they crave.

What is the situation in the United States? Virtually every aspect of our lives is controlled by Jews. The military is attacking and killing people whom the Jews want attacked and killed. The police are trained by Israelis and mind-controlled by the Anti-Defamation League (same thing). The law is dominated by Jewish lawyers and Jewish judges. New York news and Hollywood entertainment, which are now indistinguishable, are controlled by Jews. Banking and finance and the American housing market have collapsed under the Jewish corruption of Goldman-Sachs, most notoriously with their “mortgage-backed securities.” A “mortgage-backed security” is truly something only a Jew could dream up. That any sophisticated investor could buy from a Jew a “sliced and diced portion of a bundle” of mortgages with no chain of ownership and consider it “a security” is mind-boggling.

Jews pretend that they are special, that the law doesn’t apply to them. The law about nuclear weapons, for example. The law about murdering humanitarians. The law about defamation (lying). Israel is licensed to kill enemies on US soil. The US government is controlled by AIPAC – no elected person in government will refuse an order from AIPAC, which is licensed to destroy politicians.

We are under attack in a Jewish war of annihilation and don’t even know who is attacking us. I could go on and on and have been known to do so but this website is about solutions, not analysis.

How do we avoid Jewish Rule, or the complete takeover of America by Jews to the extent that guns are illegal for non-Jews? Jewish Rule means disarmed dissidents such as we and our loved ones and friends being arrested and taken by force to the Jewish gulag to be tortured and killed. Who has a proven history of such atrocities? Well, the Jews have this history. This is what they did to non-Jews in Russia and the satellite countries when they took over in 1917.

Alexandr Solzhenitsyn took the trouble to identify all the gulag commanders in his second book on his experience as a political prisoner for telling a joke about Stalin, Gulag Archipelago II, and show their pictures. Every one of them was a Jew. Torturing prisoners is a Jewish specialty.

It’s what they did in parts of Germany a couple of years later during the Jewish revolution after WWI. It’s what they did in Eastern Europe after WWII. It’s what they did in Palestine after they took over in 1948, following their slaughter of thousands of Palestinians to terrorize the rest into fleeing to Jordan and elsewhere. They’re still doing it, most notably in the giant concentration camp called Gaza. The Jews periodically invade the unarmed camp with American jets, helicopters, tanks and rockets and use outlawed munitions such as white phosphorus. Any idea what white phosphorus does to you?

Who else has this proven history, besides Red China? Well, the United States has this history, going way back. In fact, the United States originated this sort of thing. The first and longest-enduring mass extermination, ethnic cleansing program was run by the US Army against American Indians and is still being run against them by US government agencies such as the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Indian Health Service. American Indians are still isolated in concentration camps called “reservations.” How can an American criticize Israel?

I want to examine briefly the American way of treating people, in case someone is reading this who hasn’t seen the earlier material. Wedged in among the atrocities against the Indians was the War of Northern Aggression, waged by a hideously ugly lawyer named Lincoln. This monster arrested anyone in the Northern States who objected to his warmongering, including hundreds of editors and publishers! No habeas corpus, no trials – just disappeared into dungeons for the duration! New revised death figures for Lincoln’s War: over 800,000.

Then came the Spanish-American War in which our wonderful boys slaughtered a million or more Filipinos, mostly by starvation and disease in our concentration camps. That was where and when America first used water-boarding with a twist: they filled the prisoner’s stomach with water and then jumped on it, bursting his guts.

The Greatest Generation, led by Dwight Eisenhower, slaughtered over a million surrendered German prisoners of war from May to December, 1945. This was in accord with the Morgenthau Plan for Germany, named for our Jewish Treasury Secretary and devised by a Jew named Harry Weiss and Eisenhower. The slaughter was done in the best Jewish fashion by withholding food and water from the prisoners, who were forced to eat grass and bugs until they died out in the open. Eisenhower also forbade them shelter of any kind, kept in open fields. This was just the beginning of German suffering at Eisenhower’s bloody hands. His wonderful boys, in league with our allies, the Soviet Communists, participated in the deaths of between nine and twelve million German civilians by 1948.

While all this was going on, we Americans ran a kangaroo court they called the Nuremberg Tribunals and hanged a number of German leaders for starting the war and for losing the war. In this country, ex post facto laws are illegal but that’s what we ran at Nuremberg. That is, we hanged men for breaking laws that weren’t laws before we won. Only after we made some up. We hanged men falsely for exterminating Jews while we were actually exterminating Germans. During this very time, Eisenhower was also running something he called Operation Keelhaul. He ordered the roundup and turnover of roughly five million Russians and Cossacks who’d escaped Soviet Communism during the war, many as captured prisoners of the Germans who volunteered to fight the Red Army. Stalin wanted them back for execution and Eisenhower complied with Stalin’s wishes. Ike’s wonderful boys forced men, women and children into box cars and sent them to Hungary, where many were shot at the station, and the rest into the Gulag Archipelago, where they were quickly worked to death. Operation Keelhaul and the British version called Operation East Wind, both under Eisenhower’s orders, lasted until 1947.

I mention these American atrocities by the Greatest Generation as a warning of the type of treatment we can expect from the Worst Generation, the American war criminals from Iraq and Afghanistan.

In this country, Jews with guns are not much of a threat. Jews are only tough when their victims are unarmed, which isn’t the case here. Jewish control of the American military and police is the greatest threat we face. Ignorant, amoral young soldiers and marines and corrupt cops doing what the Jews tell them to do are the problems we must deal with.

Someone in the army has just leaked a two-year-old field manual, FM 3-39.40, for rounding us up, transporting us to concentration camps and “indoctrinating” us to “express support for US policy.” Nothing new here, except now it’s official. What’re you gonna do when they come for you?

Here’s what we do: If you saw the photo of armed National Guards marching in combat formation through a peaceful neighborhood in Crookston, Minnesota the other day, it might remind you of a similar raid in Northfield, Minnesota in 1876. The James-Younger gang tried to rob the First National Bank but the people ambushed the gang before they could get away. The people intended not to get robbed by some guys from Missouri, which was reasonable. They shot the hell out of the gang, unlike the usual Hollywood propaganda that gives us weak and helpless townfolk and tough gunfighters. The reality was that anyone with a Colt revolver or Winchester carbine was just as dangerous as any other guy. That’s how it is when everyone is armed. It gets downright polite.

Back to Crookston. Let’s take a lesson from this outrage, now that we’re on notice as to what’s coming. If we see men in camouflage fatigues carrying weapons marching through our neighborhood, we lay into them just as the good people of Northfield laid into the James gang. Because that’s what all these guys are – criminals. There is no excuse for the army wearing camouflage and carrying weapons in this country. And the National Guard is not the militia – on this subject I am an authority. Its actual name is the Army National Guard of the United States. The National Guard is the US Army, pretending to be under state control. Does Nebraska send its Guard soldiers to Afghanistan, or does the Pentagon?

Carrying firearms by the US military against Americans must carry an automatic and immediate death penalty.

I am offended by camouflage fatigues. Camouflage means “I’m going to conceal my presence so that I can kill you without the risk of your seeing me first and killing me in self-defense.” The wearing of camouflage clothing is a de facto threat of death. That’s why hunters wear it when they’re trying to kill an animal and that’s why soldiers wear it when they’re trying to kill an enemy. It should be illegal for US government employees to wear camouflage in this country, as it is meant only as intimidation when not for actual tactical use, i.e., killing someone.

Camouflage clothing is fully justified in self-defense. In other words, we can wear it to defend ourselves from US military aggression. In self-defense, anything is permissible. If they wear camouflage – death penalty.

So, it must be automatic: armed soldiers and marines in America must be shot on sight. We cannot allow the armed forces to be used against us, which is now revealed as official policy, according to Army Field Manual 3-39.40. We are officially, if only due to a leak, on notice that we are considered the enemy by the US armed forces. Disagree?

Armed soldiers and marines in America will be ordered, perhaps this year, to begin military operations against us which they have been practicing in Iraq and Afghanistan for over ten years. Hundreds of thousands of them have returned with grievous wounds and psychiatric problems. The army admits that 110,000 of them are on prescription anti-depressant medications which, as we have learned, can produce psychotic and homicidal behavior. The seriously wounded guys will probably not be involved in operations against us. In fact, many disillusioned veterans will probably join the resistance movement due to their realization that they, in their ignorance, were exploited to murder the enemies of the Jews in Iraq, Afghanistan and many secret war zones around the world.

The hardened psychos in the military, many on amphetamines, will be only too happy to round up and kill Americans, now that we have been identified as “more dangerous than al-Qaeda.” We must realize that there just aren’t enough hardened psychos to do what the Jewish overlords want done to us. Too many psychos have been damaged beyond repair by the Jews’ wars.

The Jews have dreamed and planned a crackdown for us but it cannot succeed. They dreamed and planned a famous victory in Iraq and Afghanistan also. There is no denying that the Jews specialize in destruction and those two tragic countries have been totally destroyed, so that is a victory of sorts, such as it is. But the Jews cannot occupy Iraq and create Great Israel. Hell, they can’t even occupy Gaza, let alone Lebanon. They tried to occupy part of Lebanon and got their asses handed to them. They can’t do anything that requires ability in anything other than ripping people off. Notice what a great job they did in trying to sink an old re-fitted American freighter in 1967 with their combined navy and air force – with US help. The attack on the USS Liberty was a total, abject failure that destroyed their holiest dream – the nuking of Cairo and the US occupation of the Mid-East with them in control of the occupation. It would take thirty-four years and a much more ambitious plan to do it again, which occurred on 9/11/01. Same result: complete failure.

The Jews are totally inept because they are allergic to work. They are cursed because they get other people to do the work. Jews buy and sell things that other people make. They think they can get things done by remote control and it just doesn’t work that way in real life. This is not to say that a Jew couldn’t buy some worn-out skyscrapers and put a multi-billion dollar policy on them for “terrorist attacks” and make a killing. But that’s not what I call “work.” It’s what I call a racket. Rackets are Jewish enterprises.

So we have to jack up our ideas about Jews and the military. Cops, too. If cops want to play soldiers, they will get shot, just like the soldiers. If cops want to push us around, they will get shot. What else can we do? Let them push us around and pay them?

I don’t think so.

http://www.jbcampbellextremismonline...%20rule/1.html

Old November 21st, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

FM3-39.40

U.S. Army - INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS

for rounding us up, transporting us to concentration camps and “indoctrinating” us to “express support for US policy.”
http://info.publicintelligence.net/U...settlement.pdf

Old November 21st, 2012 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Jewish Damage

Personally, I liked Bobby Fischer. He was a hell of a Jew-fighter. He dominated the Communist sport of chess, totally took it away from the Reds. Was he half-Jewish? Probably. Was he all Jewish? Maybe. To me, it doesn’t matter what someone is once he tells the truth. That’s all that matters. You can’t choose your relatives. I’m not real proud of what the Campbells did on behalf of the English. The tougher the truth, the better the man, or woman. Even if he was a little confused about Jesus, which is a more difficult handicap, I appreciate a guy speaking the truth about Jews, as he does here:

“Well, I’m hoping for revolution there and that the Jews be kicked out of power and get wiped out. I’d like to see a lot of top Jews get executed. Certainly, many tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of Jews should get executed in the US and the rest should go to some kind of concentration camp to be re-educated, however long it takes. Takes ten years, twenty years. Just keep them in there until they learn some morals and about decency and honesty and WORK. The Jews don’t like to work.

“That’s one of the things the Jews didn’t like about Hitler’s concentration camps. There were no gas chambers. That’s all baloney. But when you go into the camp, there’s a big sign, ‘Arbeit Macht Frei,” which meant, ‘Work Makes You Free.’ The Jews don’t believe in that. They believe you do all the work and they get all the benefit. They hate work. This is the problem with the Jews. They don’t like work.

“They are soft, flabby. Look, even the young Israeli soldiers, they’re soft! Even in their teens and early 20s, because they’re simply not used to work. Jews are not used to manual labor.

“They’re parasites. And they’ve been parasites for thousands of years.”

“But Bobby – execution? It’s too much, eh?”

“Well, no – I wish it was more. Maybe I said too few, few hundred thousands. Maybe it should be in the millions should be executed. But all the rest, all the other tens of millions should go to re-education camps, kind of like they did in Red China, until they learn something, so they accept Christ and decency. Admit the errors of their ways.

“Well, the world is in terrible shape because of the Jews. They’re driving the world toward extinction, with all these atom bombs and missiles and nuclear power plants. And now they’re in genetic engineering, which will just totally erase life as we know it if it continues. I mean, there’s just no end to this genetic engineering. They can start mixing fish with human and anything’s possible. It’s total madness. And this is just the beginning and this has to be stopped…

“So, they, the Jews have to be stopped. They have to be kicked out of power. They are criminal people, they’re totally insane. They mutilate their children. It just tells you right there that they’re crazy. They mutilate their children, the male babies on the eighth day… They have absolutely no right to do it. The only reason people let them get away with it is because they’ve been doing it for so long and they’re so goddamned powerful. This is really criminal and it shows, this one thing, tells you right there that the Jews are bastards. You’re not supposed to go any further. Now, you know, they’ve created all kinds of nonsense surrounding this that it’s beneficial. Bullshit! It’s not beneficial – it’s very, very harmful. It is harmful physically, it is harmful mentally. It is harmful in every way. It’s just a terrible crime. And they’re vicious.”

This was spoken after Chernobyl but long before Fukushima. The guy was brilliant and brave and died in 2008. The Jewish nuclear industry has as a well-known side effect the certainty of cancer from exposure to radiation. But even that is not the Jewish cancer damage I have in mind.

Can we calculate the damage to humanity done by Jews? The first great damage was Christianity. Whether you see it as a Jewish plot, as I do, or a pathetic reaction to Judaism to me doesn’t matter. The result is the same - capitulation. Lenin did a similar thing in Bolshevik Russia and the other republics: he created the opposition to Bolshevism so as to be able to guide and control it. Christianity is Jewish mind control, which the Jews pretend is anti-Jewish, yet presents absolutely no program for victory over Judaism, or over any form of coercion. Christianity is evil and has done us much more harm than Judaism itself. The actual war crimes of the American military were and are committed by Christians, or those raised with Christian values, however you care to define them. They haven’t got the guts to say no to Jewish orders to torture and murder.

Judaism, and its off-shoot Christianity, are the cancers of the intellect. They obliterate rational thinking and are designed to suppress all truth. Millions of American Christians believe if they don’t follow Jewish orders they won’t get to heaven!

Jewish monetary practices, known as fractional reserve banking, the lending of credit (nothing) and usury (lending nothing at interest), enriched Jews and impoverished the rest of us. Banking, speculation and finance capitalism are the great Jewish contributions to our economic condition.

Of course, the Einstein-Oppenheimer-Teller nuclear bomb may be the death of us all before it is our time to leave. This is the Jews’ great scientific contribution. We have lived, most of us, under the threat of Jewish nuclear incineration ever since they dropped two of their bombs on Japanese civilians in 1945. Now we learn that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were protected by the Jews from conventional bombing for the whole war so as to be able to test the effects of radiation on normal, previously undamaged cities.

Hollywood, modern art and pornography are the great Jewish contributions to our culture and have made it what it is.

Psychiatry is Jewish medicine. When Sigmund Freud sailed from Europe for America in 1909, he remarked to his Jewish colleagues on the cruiser, “The Americans think we are bringing them a panacea. We are bringing them a plague.” In other words, the Austrian Jews brought scientific Jewish mind control and the destruction of our dignity. Freud’s “psychoanalysis” paved the way for total Jewish domination of our minds through sexual degeneracy.

But this piece is about another form of Jewish damage you may not have heard of yet. Cancer. If you read that Jews caused the epidemic of cancer that has wiped out millions of us, what would you think? Because that’s exactly what happened, starting in 1954 and continuing to 1963. Two Jews, Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin, poisoned millions of us to death and put all of us in jeopardy.

Now I’m reading the most significant book in my lifetime of reading. Dr. Mary’s Monkey, by Edward Haslam. He probably wouldn’t be too happy about an endorsement from this writer, just as James Bacque wasn’t thrilled about my comments on his great books back in the Nineties.

Edward Haslam grew up in New Orleans and his father was a physician who worked with Dr. Mary Sherman, a prominent orthopedic surgeon who became involved with the study of cancer viruses, specifically monkey viruses.

Haslam’s book changes what we thought we knew about the New Orleans group involved in the JFK assassination – David Ferrie, Dr. Alton Ochsner, Guy Bannister, Lee Oswald and Clay Shaw. That’s how it starts. We get some background behind Jim Garrison’s attempts to bring them to justice (and justice to Oswald), attempts sandbagged by the CIA, FBI and Lyndon Johnson.

Then the book shifts gears and details Haslam’s years-long and reluctant investigation into the murder of Dr. Mary Sherman, who had been a friend of Haslam’s father. Dr. Mary was murdered by colleagues at the US Public Health Hospital after her right arm was blown off and disintegrated by a three-storey-tall linear particle accelerator being used covertly in that hospital for a top-secret project to fix what Dr. Salk and Dr. Sabin had done to us ten years earlier. And to create a cancer virus that could be used for assassination and perhaps mass murder. The doctors and technicians were persuaded they were doing a patriotic service to kill Castro and save the economic basis for New Orleans itself - continued business with a non-Communist Latin America.

When her colleagues saw that Dr. Mary Sherman was still alive, although blind and horribly maimed, she was stabbed in her heart and taken back to her apartment where a fake lesbian murder scene was concocted by mutilating her sexual organs and setting her corpse on fire, which would allow a corrupt coroner to explain how her arm and ribcage were burned away. It worked and the New Orleans PD went along with the lies. The killers had to do this to prevent exposure of their secret and illicit use of the linear particle accelerator to mutate and soup-up the monkey cancer viruses that could be used to kill Castro, which were used to kill Jack Ruby before his re-trial.

The main point I wish to make is that Drs. Salk and Sabin used diseased monkey organs to grow their “polio vaccines.” They either knew before or right after the mass inoculations that the monkeys had in their blood streams many cancer-causing diseases and that these diseases were injected into millions of us kids in the mid-‘50s. The epidemics in soft-tissue cancers such as skin, breast, lymph system and prostate cancers are the results of this massive Jewish crime against humanity. Our government’s health professionals knew when Salk first injected his monkey business into us in 1954 and children began developing polio or dying immediately what the problem was, but they said nothing! The other Jewish doctor, Sabin, sold us his live virus potion on sugar cubes in ’55 and we kids were relieved that there wouldn’t be any more shots. The US Public Health Service knew the extent of the crime after one hundred million doses had been administered and went ahead with another hundred million doses right up to 1963!

Most people probably didn’t believe the warnings that Jewish doctors must be shunned by Gentiles. Jews have always had the same agenda as that spelled out by the great Sanhedrin in Constantinople during the Inquisition in Spain when it advised the Spanish rabbis to pretend to convert to Christianity but have young Jews become doctors and apothecaries so that they could kill the Christians with poisons. Did Salk and Sabin mean to kill millions with the monkey cancers they gave us? Who cares! They did it. If they didn’t do it on purpose, they covered up their crime of mass murder by not saying a word of warning or remorse for using diseased monkey kidneys to grow their cultures. They were warned by non-Jewish scientists such as Dr. Bernice Eddy and Dr. Sarah Stewart but they went ahead anyway.

And now we know that AIDS was also the result of US government-made vaccines containing monkey cancers. Homosexuals were infected with free Hepatitis B vaccines and other poisoned elixirs provided by the US Public Health Service. The World Health Organization reportedly did the same to millions of Africans with poisoned small pox vaccines. Millions have been killed around the world by the Jewish poisoners.

Dr. Mary’s Monkey by Edward T. Haslam is in my opinion the most explosive and important book perhaps of all time. Of course he does not mention that Salk and Sabin were Jews.

Was it a coincidence that the mad scientists and CIA assets in New Orleans who started out experimenting with monkey viruses to counteract the hideous Salk and Sabin vaccines, which effort became to create the perfect and undetectable assassination virus to kill Castro, which then morphed into the assassination of John Kennedy? Well, once Kennedy fired Dulles, Cabell and Bissell over the Bay of Pigs, he was a dead man. Once he issued four billion dollars in debt-free US Notes, he was a dead man. Once he ordered an inspection of Israel’s nuke factory at Dimona, he was a dead man. The New Orleans crowd was in the assassination business, so it was natural for them to get involved.

Lee Oswald had apparently penetrated this disease factory and, according to author Haslam, was probably working for the Attorney General, Bobby Kennedy, who was tasked by his brother with keeping the CIA under control following the Bay of Pigs disgrace, overseen by Richard Nixon. This is probably why Oswald was set up by his CIA superiors to take the blame and the bullet from his “friend,” Jack Ruby, who had worked for Nixon since the late ‘40s.

Nixon himself as vice-president had been tasked by Eisenhower to rehabilitate the US Public Health Service after its catastrophic mass inoculations of millions of us kids with monkey cancer viruses. We know damn well that Nixon and his Cubans were involved in the Dallas murders. Nixon of course knew about the mass cancer deaths that were coming but didn't tell us.

It’s all quite interesting and intertwined, the business of death. The point of this piece, though, is that the death business, whether it’s Murder, Inc., the nuclear bomb, the Irgun or the US Public Health Service’s polio “vaccine” which lead to millions of cancer deaths – it’s one big Jewish machine.

Jews must be removed from power, just as Bobby Fischer said years ago. Many, many of them, what I call the rabbinical class, must be executed. The rest must be removed from society and forced to reconsider, to reflect upon the errors of their ways.

http://www.jbcampbellextremismonline...0damage/1.html

Old November 21st, 2012 #4
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Who else has this proven history, besides Red China? Well, the United States has this history, going way back. In fact, the United States originated this sort of thing. The first and longest-enduring mass extermination, ethnic cleansing program was run by the US Army against American Indians and is still being run against them by US government agencies such as the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Indian Health Service. American Indians are still isolated in concentration camps called “reservations.”
Fuck the wagon burners. They were as "innocent" as the jews.

Old November 21st, 2012 #5
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Fuck the wagon burners. They were as "innocent" as the jews.
I won't argue against extermination of all other races, because I'm for it.

The truth is, the Cherokee didn't burn any wagons, but were destroyed just the same. There was indeed state genocide programs. Tribes like the Comanche and Apache deserved it, others didn't.

Had I been an indian back then, I would have fought the enchroachment too. Still, I think all other races should be eliminated. It's nature at her finest, natural selection.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; November 21st, 2012 at 09:55 AM.

Old November 21st, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I won't argue against extermination of all other races, because I'm for it.

The truth is, the Cherokee didn't burn any wagons, but were destroyed just the same. There was indeed state genocide programs. Tribes like the Comanche and Apache deserved it, others didn't.

Had I been an indian back then, I would have fought the enchroachment too. Still, I think all other races should be eliminated. It's nature at her finest, natural selection.

Old November 22nd, 2012 #7
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Behind the Holocaust

What was Hitler’s unforgivable sin?

Hitler resisted Judaism. When you’re a little kid in school or at the movies, resisting Judaism can be made to seem a very wicked thing. As an adult, you can be made to think that to resist Judaism is the very worst, the most dangerous thing. When you see what has happened to people who have resisted Judaism, well – you certainly don’t want that to happen to you.

Adolf Hitler was, is and will always be the most dangerous character in history due to his resistance against Judaism combined with his eloquence in explaining why Judaism must be resisted. Some of us “Jew-fighters” have a personal motto, delenda est judaica, or Judaism must be destroyed. Or, Defense Against Jewish Aggression. When we have studied the history of whatever period you care to name, or just looked at the news, true humans react with the natural urge to remove this cancer from society. The most astonishing example of the Jewish mentality was last year’s murderous assault against the humanitarians attempting to bring food, medicine and building materials to the people of Gaza. Jewish ways are repellant to the human mind and are not examined overmuch for that reason.

Judaism can be simply described as very bad behavior.

Hitler never attempted to destroy Judaism but rather to isolate it and perhaps remove its adherents from Europe. This followed attempts to train Jews to be productive human beings in places such as Dachau and Theresienstadt. As Evelyn Kaye writes in The Hole in the Sheet, orthodox Jews do not work. They are allergic to work, preferring instead to occupy themselves by reading the Talmud and arguing endlessly with other Jews about what they read. So this is a big problem with Jews, their refusal to work and produce something that is not based on ripping off and confounding their victims.

Hitler’s attempt to re-train Jews, which didn’t work, and then to remove Jews from Europe was a work in progress. Since the Khazars had infiltrated Europe from the east, his plan for relocation was to put them back in the Pale whence they came. This scheme depended upon the success of Operation Barbarossa, the great assault against the Soviet Union which was always the ultimate and stated objective of the National Socialists. Communism had to be destroyed so that Judaism could be re-confined to its traditional home in the Pale of Settlement. Hitler’s basic plan for Jews was somehow to confine and isolate them in a place in which they could be prevented from doing humanity more harm. This is a very difficult thing to do because there are so many aspects to Judaism, the most dangerous of which is banking, which is the main point of this piece.

Because now I’m seeing that the main purpose of keeping alive the Holocaust is to protect Jewish banking practices.

Before we get to that, let’s examine the Holocaust briefly. It’s a big subject but the whole subject is demolished by the videotaped visit to Auschwitz by a young American Jew named David Cole, which took place back in 1992. For example, a dozen years ago I was visited by a reporter named Dave Hendrix from the Dallas Morning News. He was interviewing me for a big story he was writing on the militia and the general resistance movement in America. He would spend four days interviewing me at my home in Carmel, California. When we were first introduced, no doubt knowing my attitude, he made a disclosure: “I must tell you before we begin, that I am a believer in the Holocaust.” I immediately responded, “Not a problem.” And nothing more was said about it for a day or so. On the second day, before he retired to his hotel, I asked if he would be willing to look at a film? He agreed. I showed him David Cole’s Visit to Auschwitz and when it was over said, “Well, there’s another viewpoint.” Dave, however, was speechless. He finally said, “That was devastating to everything I’ve ever believed.”

By the fourth day, I had persuaded Dave to drop the militia/resistance project and instead write a big piece on Oklahoma City, since my good friend Cheri Seymour had so much primary information on the subject in her files. Reluctant at first to attack that subject, he eventually requested and got the green light from Dallas. This nearly got him killed. Dave met with Cheri and me a week or so later in Hermosa Beach and received his first load of documents from Cheri. He went back to his apartment and was felled by a severe heart attack. His wife was fortunately and unusually at home and got the EMT people there in time to save him, which he would not have been able to do for himself. When he finally recovered, the OKC story was canceled and Dave was made a story editor, never again to investigate and write as he had been doing for many years. When we met again, he said simply, “They got me. It was not a natural heart attack.”

As you will see in the Cole video, the holy gas chamber is a fake. Which makes the entire Holocaust story a fake. You can study it for a day or for a lifetime and your conclusion will be the same. There was never a plan for exterminating Jews and there was never an instrument. As Professor Robert Faurisson has asked for years, “Show me a gas chamber. Draw for me a gas chamber.” It can’t be done because there was never such a thing.

There is the matter of the Six Million. As we in the anti-Jewish movement well know, the Jews were claiming years before, during and after the First World War that six million Jews had been exterminated by the Germans. Of course, no one took this seriously. By 1943, American Jews were once again claiming that six million Jews were in danger of annihilation or had in fact been annihilated, years before the same wild claim would start up again around 1960. Now, why is this?

We now know that the insane Jewish liars are guided in this by a mystical attachment to the number six, as seen with their national symbol, the six-pointed star. Six, or six hundred, or six thousand, or six hundred thousand, or six million Jews must be removed before the messiah returns or Israel reappears or whatever. It’s not important to us, just that this is a magic number to them. And they should be wholly burnt in ovens. Hence, Holocaust (wholly burnt). Read >>> Jewish History and the Scriptual Orgin of the 6 Million Dollar Number

The six million Jews exterminated by the Nazis depended in large part (66%) on Auschwitz, where four million of them were infamously done to death. Thanks to Ernst Zundel and the International Red Cross, Mikhail Gorbachev in 1989 released to the Red Cross the captured death records from Auschwitz. The forty-six volumes cover the period of May, 1940 to December, 1944 and record about 69,000 deaths, mainly from disease or natural causes. The IRC had investigated all the German and Polish camps during and after the war and estimated about 200,000 deaths, some of them Jewish. When the US Army liberated Dachau, for example, of the 32,000 inmates, about 1,200 were Jews. Jewish representation was so tiny during WWII as to be insignificant, except in their minds. In their minds, the 60 million actual deaths of real people were insignificant, not worthy of consideration. Read >>> Long-Hidden Death Certificates Discredit Extermination Claims

We can read and read and the more we read the bigger the swindle is revealed. That’s why the main thing is to watch David Cole’s video and not get too wrapped up in the Holocaust, one way or the other. But we should understand the real purpose of Holocaust indoctrination, which I now believe is this: our money.

Our money is our lifeblood. Without money, of course, we die as individuals. Without a proper money system, society dies, which is pretty much what is happening to our society now. This is due to the Jewish money system imposed on us by the aliens who own the private money-making company they call the Federal Reserve System.

We are today witnessing the dangers of precious metals. The only metals that are precious to me are steel, lead and brass. Gold and silver, while intoxicating in their wonderfulness, are just as dangerous and volatile as liquid intoxicants and just as likely to make you lose your wits – and your fortune. There is nothing righteous or magical or even necessary about a nation’s currency being “backed” by gold or silver. This was proved by Adolf Hitler during the 1930s. It was proved so conclusively that the Jews want to make sure that it’s never tried again. The best way to ensure this is to associate debt-free currency with mass murder!

For some reason, the Jews of the world wanted to destroy Germany. We can probably never understand their insane drive to do this but the facts cannot be denied. They also wanted to destroy the Russian ruling class and the Russian people, as we saw happen following their takeover of Russia in 1917. And we see that they apparently wanted to destroy the American people from an early time, dating at least since 1913. The destruction of the Russians, Germans and Europeans in general depended on their takeover of the American banking system in 1913, because it was followed closely by the totalitarian devastation that began in 1914 with the assassination of the Austrian archduke by Gavrilo Princip.

World War I ended in 1918 and this began Germany’s great misery. They were blamed by the victors for starting the war and were forced to pay “reparations” that became so extreme by the early 1920s that their money became worthless. Hundreds of thousands of Germans starved to death because of the money and because of a blockade by England and America to prevent food from getting in. A food convoy was organized by Henry Ford, Herbert Hoover and Norway’s Vidkun Quisling to rescue the starving people of Germany and others in Europe. Quisling’s name has been turned into a dirty word by the Jews and is misused today by people who should know better. He was a great humanitarian and took Germany’s side against the forces of Judaism and Bolshevism for over twenty years.

Adolf Hitler, like Franklin Roosevelt, came to power democratically in January, 1933, in the depths of the world depression. Both Germany and America were starving because of the actions of the Federal Reserve System, now twenty years old. They were starving because the Fed had “deflated” the money supply, withdrew currency from circulation and refused to issue new currency. Credit to farmers and businesses and individuals was denied for no particular reason. Roosevelt outlawed gold and began its confiscation in April, with punishment of ten years in prison and ten thousand dollars in fines. Once he got all of our gold, which was then priced at about twenty dollars an ounce, he raised the price to thirty-five dollars. That made it the biggest, boldest swindle up until that time. Of course, the Federal Reserve System swindlers got the gold – and the massive increase in value.

Hitler came to power over a bankrupt and starving country with unemployment at roughly 50%! The Americans had stolen all Germany’s gold by the early ‘20s, so there was no basis for a monetary system other than to keep borrowing from the Jewish crooks on Wall Street that had given Germany the Young Plan and the Dawes Plan of perpetual indebtedness to private bankers masquerading as the “central bank.” What to do?

Hitler and Hjalmar Schacht issued debt-free currency based on Lincoln’s debt-free currency. What they did led to the swift regeneration of the German economy and the world’s greatest prosperity of the working class, while the rest of the world stayed mired in the Great Depression being run by the sadistic central bankers. This was the worst possible crime and had to be punished by the most terrible war in human history, including fire-bombings of entire cities and deliberate mass starvations of millions following the war. Our nuclear bombs would have dropped on Germans but they weren’t ready in time, so they were dropped on Germany’s allies who were trying to surrender. Please refer to Theodore Kaufman’s charming little book, Germany Must Perish!, which was the basis of the Morgenthau Plan for Germany, executed mercilessly by Dwight David Eisenhower, which resulted in the starvation deaths of millions of Germans.

YouTube Video: The Secret of Oz

Ellen Brown and Bill Still have provided us with debt-free currency plans that will deliver us from the Federal Reserve racketeers and eliminate our indebtedness to the pinstriped scum-rats in less than one year, based on the Hitler model, which they don’t want to say. John F. Kennedy declared war on the Fed racketeers by issuing four billion dollars in debt-free US Notes in April of his last year on earth. Abraham Lincoln first issued debt-free currency when the bankers whom he’d approached for war loans wanted 34% in interest. He only survived a few days longer than his war for crimes against the bankers.

So let’s understand what’s behind the Holocaust. Why don’t Brown and Still, both monetary geniuses, want to credit Hitler and Schacht with the secret to economic prosperity in the face of total meltdown? Why, because of the Holocaust! The greatest economic miracle in history occurred in Germany under Adolf Hitler, who ignored the central bankers intent on raping the world, seizing real property, through high interest and deflation. The Russians have recently confirmed suspicions that the American legend of the Depression (“As bad as it was – nobody starved.”) is a lie. Russian investigators have revealed that millions of Americans actually died of starvation and exposure during the years 1929 to 1941 but their deaths were written off to natural causes.

As Hitler remarked in his declaration of war following Pearl Harbor, he had delivered Germany from the doubly devastating conditions of the Versailles Treaty and the general world Depression by 1935 while Roosevelt kept mighty America in abject misery with his Federal Reserve starvation policies right to the present time (December, 1941). He stole all the people’s gold and then increased its value by 60%. And he refused to do what Lincoln had done before him and what Kennedy would do after him: he refused to issue debt-free currency and rescue the American people from aggravated poverty, degradation and death by starvation.

How could that be? How could Hitler state such a thing? Because it was true. It was simple and it was true. The secret to general and permanent prosperity is for the government of any country to issue debt-free currency in amounts necessary for commerce and growth. That is what the founders had in mind with Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution. We should read that over from time to time. Clause 5 says that the “Congress shall have power To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.” Clause 6 is even better: “Congress shall have the power To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States.”

You can see where this puts the owners of the counterfeiting company called the Federal Reserve System. The proposed punishment for counterfeiting was execution by hanging.

Anyway, let us recognize the Holocaust for what it is, a device to make the idea of debt-free currency repellant to our minds, because anyone who would do it really just wants to gas the Jews.

SEE at this link: Auchwitz by David Cole & The Secret of Oz by Bill Still

http://www.jbcampbellextremismonline...holocaust.html

Old November 22nd, 2012 #8
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Cole in Auschwitz 1 of 7

Intro

"In 1996, in a documentary called "The MoneyMasters", we asked the question why is America going broke. It wasn't clear then that we were, but it is today. Now the question is how can we get out of this mess. Foreclosures are everywhere, unemployment is skyrocketing -- and this is only the beginning. America's economy is on a long, slippery slope from here on. The bubble ride of debt has come to an end.

"What can government do? The sad answer is -- under the current monetary system -- nothing. It's not going to get better until the root of the problem is understood and addressed. There isn't enough stimulus money in the entire world to get us out of this hole.

"Why? Debt. The national debt is just like our consumer debt -- it's the interest that's killing us.

"Though most people don't realize it the government can't just issue it's own money anymore. It used to be that way. The King could just issue stuff called money. Abraham Lincoln did it to win the Civil War.

"No, today, in our crazy money system, the government has to borrow our money into existence and then pay interest on it. That's why they call it the National Debt. All our money is created out of debt. Politicians who focus on reducing the National Debt as an answer probably don't know what the National Debt really is. To reduce the National Debt would be to reduce our money -- and there's already too little of that.

"No, you have to go deeper. You have to get at the root of this problem or we're never going to fix this. The solution isn't new or radical. America used to do it. Politicians used to fight with big bankers over it. It's all in our history -- now sadly -- in the distant past.

"But why can't we just do it again? Why can't we just issue our own money, debt free? That, my friends, is the answer. Talk about reform! That's the only reform that will make a huge difference to everyone's life -- even worldwide.

"The solution is the secret that's been hidden from us for just over 100 years -- ever since the time when author L. Frank Baum wrote "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; November 22nd, 2012 at 01:39 PM.

Old November 22nd, 2012 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Hitler's only unforgivable sin was removing der volk from the clutches of the hebe bankster's debt economy and bestowing real value on the working class. Everything else was just smoke and mirrors.

Thread